Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 233
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
how do you know that?
I listened to some interviews from betsy devos for one. I skimmed through your source and they stayed vague. So if you want to prove to me that trump cares about the safety of teachers and kids, then do so. Show me what concrete policies they have put in place. Show me how they are taking the same levels of precautions that were successful in Denmark. 

You keep insisting they exist and that they are easy to find. So why have you been unable to show me anything they have done to ensure the safety of children and teachers?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
define vague
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
define vague
in this context, it means they are not providing details of the plan they claim to have. They aren't saying exactly what resources they will provide schools. They aren't saying exactly what safety guidelines they will be enforcing. Denmark did that. The said these are the rules, this is the safety equipment you need to have. That allowed them to reopen and keep everyone safe. 

The fact that the Trump government won't say exactly what the safety regulations are and exactly what resources they are providing is a really, really bad sign. How hard is it to say we are putting in new sinks in every classroom, or we are providing masks to every teacher and student, or we are cutting class sizes in half to spread out students? Those are concrete steps they could take to help keep people safe. I see none of that in your source. They don't say any of that because they aren't doing any of that. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
yes they did do all of that

plus its the 14th of july
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
yes they did do all of that
You have yet to provide evidence they did anything at all. If they did all of that then provide me a source showing they did. You are starting to really sound like a cultist. You keep insisting the glorious leader did these things, but reject all calls to show evidence that he did. 

plus its the 14th of july
ok, that means it is pretty much too late to institute any changes. Some school boards open in a month. If you want to institute a national policy and install safety equipment in every school in the country, that is going to take weeks if not months. Those decisions need to be announced right now, if not weeks ago. It takes time to install that equipment, to train staff in the new procedures etc. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
i provided you a link with all of the info
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You're right about the pattern but wrong about the cause. Radiowaves have been scientifically proven to aid in the transmission and reproductive ability of Covid-19. Where are the greatest concentrations of radiowaves? Obviously near large and sustained gatherings of humans carrying radiowave emitting devices. The 5G controversy was only the tip and most recent example of the harmful dangers of radiowaves.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i provided you a link with all of the info
no, you provide a link to a press conference where they gave vague promises of some kind of resources and some kind of guidelines. You have yet to show me a single concrete thing they have or will do. 

I have shown you a number of concrete policies and safety upgrades the government of Denmark took before they re-opened schools. You claim the trump government is doing all of those things but cannot show me a single shred of evidence that they have.

So do you actually understand that the trump government is doing none of these things and are just lying to me because you can't bring yourself to criticize trump? Or are you so delusional in your support of trump that you are lying to yourself and choosing to believe he is doing these things when he hasn't said he is doing any of them?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@dustryder
why you trool
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
how dod you not see the info
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
how dod you not see the info
This is getting sad. Provide info or concede that trump is doing nothing. You think that he's doing something. Prove it to me. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
already done
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
already done
You have provide no evidence at all. Tell me exactly what policies trump is enacting to keep children safe. If I am wrong and trump has enacted strong policies to protect children then I will retract my statements about him sending children and teachers off to die. 

But If you can't do that then I am just going to start repeating that you are delusional cultist who will believe anything the dear leader tells you because you don't seem to need, or want, any evidence at all of what trump is doing. You just want to repeat his lies over and over like a good little cultist. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
yes i have
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I take your continued refusal to provide evidence as you conceding this discussion. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
i did not concede, i cited everything
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You have yet to provide a single shred of evidence for your baseless assertions. Until you do so, there is nothing further to discuss and I will assume you are conceding this discussion. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
i did cite a link
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i did cite a link
you cited a link to a speech with vague platitudes. when asked to point to anything concrete in that speech you started repeating over and over that evidence was there while being completely unable or unwilling to point to any concrete action they are taking. 

So please point me to what part of that speech included anything concrete that they are doing. because I see nothing. If you are unwilling or unable to do so, I will take that as you conceding that they are doing nothing. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
why is not not enough?
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
and refused to wear one in public. 
You need to figure out what constitutes Trump's "public." Anyone who will be in any proximity to Trump is tested. Daily. As he is. He lives in a cocoon.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
why is not not enough?
because there was nothing concrete in there at all. They said they would give resources. but what resources? when would they give them? They said they would take steps to make things safe. But what steps will they take? What policies will they enact to do that? They didn't say. They want you to believe they have a plan and are are going to provide resources, but they won't tell you what those resources or plans are. And since it will take weeks if not months to put those resources and policies in place, if they aren't telling us what the policies are right now, they either do no exist or they simply will not be in place when schools reopen. 

And we should not accept schools re-opening if they have not put proper safety equipment and procedures in place to keep children and teachers safe.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
eveyrthing was concrete
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
eveyrthing was concrete
ohh, i see. you don't understand what concrete means. Let me provide examples. 

If I say "i'm going to study for this test from 7 pm until 10 pm" that is a concrete plan. I have provided details of what I will do and when. If I say "yeah, i'll study at some point" that is not a concrete plan. I have given no details of what I will do or when. 

In the speech you linked to, they said they would provide resources. They didn't say what resources they would provide. They didn't say when they would provide them or if every school would get them. That is not a concrete plan as it lacked detail of what they would do. It is a vague promise that they would do "something" without defining what that is or when they would do it.

They said they would come up with some recommendations for safety. They didn't say if these rules would be required. They didn't say if the rules would apply to all schools in every state. They didn't say what these rules would be. That is not a concrete plan as they provided no details about what their policies would be. 

So no, they provided no concrete plans at all as far as I can tell. If I am wrong, please direct me to where they laid out the details of what resources they are planning to provide and what exactly the safety requirements will be for schools that are reopening. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
how was it not concrete?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
how was it not concrete?
I literally just explained that in my previous point. Please read point 54. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
it was concrete
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
it was concrete
if it was concrete then you will be able to answer the questions. Exactly what resources are they sending to schools? When are they sending it? What are the details of their safety regulations for schools? Will it apply to all schools, in all states?

If the speech includes that kind of detail, then it is concrete. If it does not have that detail, then it is a vague platitude. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
i did answer the questions
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i did answer the questions
Are you actually full on delusional? You did not answer those. You can't have answered them because that information is not in the speech. Do you actually believe that you provided that?