no its not political

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 233
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
the faulty tests and testing is nothing new, coupled with the "erroneous" or even false reporting I stand by my statement. .
but you haven't shown any faulty tests or testing. erroneous reports always happen. That is why medical science takes years or even decades to make absolute determinations. We don't have that kind of time though. 

"The case studies found worldwide indicate that the behavior of the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been unprecedentedly unique with more survival and viable rates in the air and believed to linger in the air for an extended period. "
which is why people don't trust masks to the extent others do, also the viral load as to be sufficient to cause the infection, do you know how much it takes to infect someone because I haven't seen that.
again, doctors study diseases for years or even decades before they come to firm conclusions. We've had a couple months. We know covid spreads fast and it spreads easily. We know it can be passed in saliva. Do we know precisely the size the saliva droplet needs to be, or exactly how long it can be in direct sunlight before it is killed? no, not yet. But we know that it spreads very easily without masks and that masks help to prevent the spread by controlling saliva expulsion. 

So in conclusion, none of your sources prove anything. 
sure none of the other studies you posted have either as I've pointed out before.  All they can do is give opinions and qualified statements.
all studies have shown that the virus spreads through saliva. All studies show that masks reduce or prevent entirely, the expulsion of saliva from a person's mouth. There is no question that masks slow down the spread. There is no question that social distancing slows down the spread. So those things are certain. In the months and years ahead we will learn more about the details of the virus, but for right now we need to do what we can to keep people alive. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@HistoryBuff
Lets see, your talking rational, logical common sense truth, to,

people who do not follow rational, logical common sense nor truth nor have strong sense of moral integrity.

Good luck! and keep the faith dude.  We need about 50 more like you around here.

I see more retail stores mandating customers also wear masks. Why am I not surprised, but I am.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
theres not at all of humidity with ac inside
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Crocodile

The headlines are screaming about recent increases in coronavirus cases, with some suggesting that the essential problem is the loosening of the lockdowns and restrictions.  A number of media sources note that many of the problematic locations are “red” states with Republican leadership. 
It is not surprising that moving out of lockdown resulted in more COVID-19 cases.  In addition, the increasing number of tests undoubtedly increases the number of known infected.

But could there be something else going on?
Could increased use of air conditioning, particularly in the southern tier of states, be a significant driver of increasing number of COVID-19 cases?
This blog will attempt to help answer this question.
So where is the virus really spreading?   A good way to see the problem locations is to view the percentage of positive tests.  A worsening epidemic is signaled by a higher percentage of positives, assuming there is widespread testing.  Positive percentage is far better than number of positive tests, which, of course, varies by the amount of testing.

Here is a plot of the positive percentage on July 7th.  The big problem states were Arizona, followed Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Nevada, and finally Idaho.

Below is a different type of plot that shows the same thing, but provides the actual numerical values.  The bottom line:  the situation is far worse for states along the southern tier of the U.S.  Arizona is the worst, with Mississippi and Florida right behind.  These are states with very different demographics.
But what do these states have in common?  Some media outlets are pushing the fact that most of these states are dominated by the Republican party and have been quicker to open up.  But they have something else in common:  these states have had high temperatures with a lot of air conditioning use.  (And no, there is no reason to think that heat turns people into Republicans).
If we look at the high temperatures in June (shown below, NOAA division dataset), southern Arizona (including Tucson) is the nation’s hot spot–and yes, it is the hot spot for COVID-19 as well.    Mississippi, South Caroline, Florida, Texas are all very hot.  And according to U.S. Census data nearly all homes and most restaurants in these states have AC.

And an independent graphic, showing the high temperatures averaged over the 30 days ending July 7th (Climate Prediction Center), has a similar pattern.  Arizona has the highest temperatures.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
i love wattsupwiththat.com
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Could increased use of air conditioning, particularly in the southern tier of states, be a significant driver of increasing number of COVID-19 cases?
absolutely, anything that moves or recycles air would also move airborne particles, this is nothing new
legionnaires disease

how soon we forget I guess.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Israel,spain,south africa,etc all getting hit because of high temperatures
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
also age 18-35 is getting the most cases

guess which group protested?
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Dr.Franklin
guess which one's smarter?

You, Donald Trump, and Karens or hundreds of health professionals?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Crocodile
health professionals when it comes to covid

and they say that AC is the biggest factor with rising cases

no just becasue people disgree with t=you, doenst mean were "karens", plus karens blame 5G for this
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Crocodile
hundreds of health professionals?
Which ones? Cause some are a LOT louder than others. Some are censored more than others.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
exactly, some of these "experts" are just rich off of medical companies,i prefer to stick with the facts
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Dr.Franklin
and your facts are from Karens and antivaxxers.com, I suppose?

WHAT BENEFIT DO HEALTH PROFFESSIONALS GAIN FROM LYING TO YOU?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Crocodile
tell me what "experts"

wattsupwiththat.com isnt an anti-vax website

FACT: most cases are due to ac circulation in hotter temperatures thus we see a rise in hotter states out of nowhere, the openings were already done a moth ago before the spike and the protests didnt see an immediate spike, please tell me what other cause is there??
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Well I don't know, maybe it's the 2 week to 1 month incubation period?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Crocodile
nope, its on average 5 days
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Dr.Franklin
not all the reopening happened a month ago
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Crocodile
oh so its different for the reopenign?

why?
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Dr.Franklin
wait i just realized i agree with you

sorry, i read your entire thing wrong lol

🙃
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i thought you said something else

oop...
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Not that I discount increased air con use as a driver, but the theory seems to ignore Idaho. Personally I'd be interested to see data on red Vs blue statewide covid-19 measures and compare that to positive test rates per state
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@dustryder
that area is getting hit with a rise in temperatures too, you carefully left out washington and oregon
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Crocodile
ok then

good talk
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
exactly, some of these "experts" are just rich off of medical companies,i prefer to stick with the facts.

I heard Youtube censored videos of Fauci claiming there is no science proving masks significantly help prevent the spread.

Tell me about which experts we are suppossed to listen to again? Just the uncensored ones?

Sure.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
bingo
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Dr.Franklin
that area is getting hit with a rise in temperatures too, you carefully left out washington and oregon
Going by the information in your post, the regions around those states actually have the relative lowest temperatures of the US. If we accept that this average temperature is sufficient to cause an increase in transmission, why are we not seeing similar levels of transmission similar to Idago, Washington and Oregon throughout the US?
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Here's your ensured safety:

1. Wrap foil around your head
2. Wear a fully sealed body suit.
3. Stay at home in your basement.
4. Stay off the internet. The virus is attracted to wireless and hard-wire.
4. Come out when we tell you it's all clear..

The rest of us: conveniently forget we gave these instructions.

My name is Donald Trump, and I approve this message.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
this is just getting sad. You are presented with extremely basic and obvious safety precautions (ie cover your mouth and stay away from other people) and you still paint it as if it is this extreme over reaction. 

Wearing a mask isn't hard. It is a bit uncomfortable, but to save lives it is a tiny price to pay. But that just goes to show everyone that your comfort is more important to you thank 10's of thousands of other people's lives. And that is why republicans are going to get slaughtered in november. Because they aren't even trying to hide their complete disregard for the lives of their constituents. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Preaching to the choir again - more evidence history is not your friend.

Show me where I said I don't wear a mask. But you're getting freaking paranoid. Go out and buy your body suit.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
How do masks prevent asymptomatic spread? Genuine question