SUPREME COURT RULES "LOCKDOWN" ILLEGAL

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 105
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
A MASK DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FROM TOUCHING DOORS, CHAIRS AND TABLES.
Weve been over this already.  The facts I have no problem and familiar with size of viri and posted such reative to many other small things. Old news

No where have I seen myself or others makes statements to the contrary above.

The fact is you  gave me articles interviews for referencing you oppinons and I pointed out to you how those same references stated masks make a differrence when complemented by all the other guidlines.

Here we are 2 weeks latte and your still in denial of the facts those people stated and you ignored and only cherry picked the ones you wanted to hear.

Play fair or dont play at al 3r7ual.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Nothing in the guidlines says to stop spreading the virus with our hands by touching infected surfaces like our face and a mask with our hands.
Gloves are useless because the virus just gets spread around on the outside of the glove. Masks are useless too
when you want to address what I stated abut your genrealized nonsense loops, be specific to my comments as stated. Going off your rave and rant generalizations that do not address what I stated, is well, ranting cause you have nothing better to do than let out gas from your brain.  Address my specifics and play fair or dont play at all.
Play again?

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
The fact is you  gave me articles interviews for referencing you oppinons and I pointed out to you how those same references stated masks make a differrence when complemented by all the other guidlines.
My point is that those "official sources" use WEASEL-WORDS like "probably" in order to qualify their OPINION that "masks might mitigate risk of plague infection".

The actual scientific studies on the matter concluded that parents of infected children who wore masks "most of the time" saw ZERO mitigation of virus infection relative to the control group who wore NO MASK. [CDC.GOV](https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/15/2/08-1167_article)

...those same references stated masks make a differrence when complemented by all the other guidlines.
YES.  I AGREE.  STAYING 100% ISOLATED AND CONSTANTLY WASHING YOUR HANDS WILL MITIGATE VIRAL INFECTION.

AND YOUR MASK BY ITSELF WILL DO NOTHING.

IT'S LIKE WEARING A SIGN ON YOUR FOREHEAD THAT SAYS "WASH YOUR HANDS YOU IDIOT".
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL

AND YOUR MASK BY ITSELF WILL DO NOTHING.
I idsagree and have given you the reasons why on a few occarsions on two threads now.  You ignore them as via not a fact mentality.

I think others also have given their rationale.  Not sure how you responded them.

At least you appear --relecutantly-- that mask in complement with the others makes a differrence in retarding the spread.

Now you need to accept the rationale for a mask alone  makes a differrence., to whatever degree.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
IT'S LIKE WEARING A SIGN ON YOUR FOREHEAD THAT SAYS "WASH YOUR HANDS YOU IDIOT".
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL

Wear the mask and do you part to retard the spread of covid19. Simple
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
My part to stop the spread is to boost my natural immunity and eliminate co-morbidities so that my body can kill the virus until we get a vaccine for it.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
My part to stop the spread is to boost my natural immunity and eliminate co-morbidities so that my body can kill the virus until we get a vaccine for it.
Great, one factor of a more comprehensive set of factors to retard the spread  of covid19.

You get D-. i.e mark above flunking out.  Wearing a mask gets you  C grade.  Social distancing gets you to a B.

Situational awareness gets you to a A-  Communicating with others to encourage all of the above gets you to an A.

A+ is something no one has gotten to yet.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
A+ is something no one has gotten to yet.

A+ is hiding out in Pelosi's freezer with the icecream.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
MASK + MANDATORY VACCINE = LOYALTY OATH

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
I dont mind a any oaths to rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
It is anti-intellectual to "swear allegiance" to anything except yourself.

Definition of allegiance:
1a: the obligation of a feudal vassal to his liege lord  [LINK](https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/allegiance)

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@3RU7AL
A STATEMENT OF OPINION DOES NOT CHANGE FACTS.

VIRUS = 0.025 MICRONS

N95 MASK FILTER = 3 MICRONS

PARTICLES IN BREATH = 1 MICRON

No you're wrong.

Your "facts" are based off of your complete misunderstanding of how masks work.

Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@3RU7AL
And first, the virus size is small of course, but the virus is always bonded to something larger, like a water droplet or mucus. Those are always larger than 1 micron. And the ironic thing is that n95 masks block things down to 0.3 microns, not 3 microns like you said. 

The COVID virus may be smaller but the thing it bonds to is always bigger than 1 micron. So, no you're completely wrong.
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@3RU7AL
if you're following supposed guidelines, you're not supposed to be touching those "doors", "chairs" and "tables".

AND YOUR MASK BY ITSELF WILL DO NOTHING.
Shut it.
Can face masks help slow the spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19? Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.
Literally stop disagreeing with experts, like doctors and the fucking CDC. They want to protect your health so we can reopen. 

Yes, currently, the only we can do is shut our mouths and wear a mask. Practice social distancing too. It's been demonstrated that it works, and when people don't follow those guidelines, cases rise.
So, YOUR STATEMENTS OF "FACTS" ARE WRONG
MY OPINION IS BASED OFF OF FACTS PROVIDED BY ACTUAL, REPUTABLE, SOURCES.

Crocodile
Crocodile

source for face masks
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
It is anti-intellectual to "swear allegiance" to anything except yourself.
My oath is to my personal, principle{s} of operational pathways of thought and not a "swear allegiance to"  to any lord etc.

This above is all any here have seen me present, ---for the most part-----, including masks being effective in retarding the spread of covid19, and more so when used in conjunction with our health practices ex social distancing and common sense, situational awareness.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Crocodile
YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the fact-check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N95 filters 0.3 micron particles and most particles in your breath are about 1 micron.

HOwEVEr, IT DOES NOT FILTER OUTBOUND AIR.

IT DOES NOT FILTER OUTBOUND AIR AT ALL.

SO IF YOU'RE WEARING ONE OF THESE  - YOU ARE NOT PROTECTING OTHERS.

THE WHOLE ARGUMENT FOR MASKS IS "YOU NEED TO PROTECT EVERYONE FROM YOUR EVIL INFECTION".

N95 MASKS DO NOT PROTECT OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THE VALVE - DOES NOT - FILTER OUTBOUND AIR.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Crocodile
if you're following supposed guidelines, you're not supposed to be touching those "doors", "chairs" and "tables".
How do you open doors?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Crocodile
Literally stop disagreeing with experts, like doctors and the fucking CDC. They want to protect your health so we can reopen. 
CDC.GOV is one of my primary sources.

And if you want to hear from a "doctor" or "expert", you might try this guy,

"Right now, in the United States, people should NOT be walking around with masks.  When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people FEEL a little better, and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people THINK that it is, and often there are unintended consequences, people will keep fiddling with the mask, and they keep touching their face." - ANTHONY FAUCI

Yes, currently, the only we can do is shut our mouths and wear a mask. Practice social distancing too.
SIX FEET + MASK WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE PLAGUE!!!

It's been demonstrated that it works, and when people don't follow those guidelines, cases rise.
IT VERY SPECIFICALLY HAS NOT BEEN "DEMONSTRATED" THAT IT "WORKS".

HERE'S THE DATA FROM JAPAN AND BRAZIL AND SWEDEN WHO DID NOT "LOCKDOWN",

Specifically Peru versus Brazil.  Peru with (military enforced) "lockdown" and Brazil with NO "lockdown",

Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@3RU7AL
"Right now, in the United States, people should NOT be walking around with masks.  When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people FEEL a little better, and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people THINK that it is, and often there are unintended consequences, people will keep fiddling with the mask, and they keep touching their face." - ANTHONY FAUCI

nope. that quote is completely taken out of context.

yes it will, it's already been demonstrated. you still have had nothing to prove that it doesn't.
IT VERY SPECIFICALLY HAS NOT BEEN "DEMONSTRATED" THAT IT "WORKS".

HERE'S THE DATA FROM JAPAN AND BRAZIL AND SWEDEN WHO DID NOT "LOCKDOWN",

Specifically Peru versus Brazil.  Peru with (military enforced) "lockdown" and Brazil with NO "lockdown",

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@3RU7AL
I don't mean to be rude, but what happened to debating civilly? Why all the all caps and bold?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ebuc
@Crocodile
This seems like an appropriate song for this topic.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@SirAnonymous
Good find!

Germaphobe before the pandemic, so the narrative goes,   I'm at the other end of the spectrum i.e. I used to wear a T-shirt with naked man inside a barrel and the caption said 'dirt dont hurt'. :--)  and in fact is good for kids to play in dirt and get the immune systems activated and built at early age.

We can have hygiene with out hot water.  Plenty of soap and running water does the trick.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ebuc
Good find!
Thanks.
Germaphobe before the pandemic, so the narrative goes,   I'm at the other end of the spectrum i.e. I used to wear a T-shirt with naked man inside a barrel and the caption said 'dirt dont hurt'. :--)  and in fact is good for kids to play in dirt and get the immune systems activated and built at early age.
I'm more in the middle. I'm not a germaphobe, but I prefer to avoid getting dirty whenever possible. However, I've had been in situations where it's impossible to avoid getting dirty, so it doesn't bother me as much as it used to.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@SirAnonymous
Well back in 80's, during summer, I got a staff infection on end of my nose and on head of my penis. So I could have done  better that year.

Now I'm older and have a pock mark on end of my nose that has increased in size with age, and small  dark spot on head of penis.

Currently living in RV and use using mostly cold water, but will use hot water heater for showers and what is left over for dishes.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ebuc
That doesn't sound like any fun.
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@SirAnonymous
wow that's actually a nice song
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@SirAnonymous
I don't detect any personal attacks or foul language.

I wasn't aware that CAPITALIZATION was untoward.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Crocodile
yes it will, it's already been demonstrated. you still have had nothing to prove that it doesn't.
We're told the plague can survive on door handles and tables and chairs for several hours.

We're told the plague can survive AIRBORNE for several hours.

I've walked into many businesses and I haven't seen a single person use gloves to open a door.

I've walked into many businesses and I haven't seen a single person wash the door handle after every customer enters.

People handle their masks with their hands and then touch doors and chairs and tables.

The ear-loop and fashion masks are not AIRTIGHT.  If you can smell a fart through your mask, it will not protect you from AIRBORNE virus particles.