Debates: 63
Speedrace
Even without that****
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Intelligence_06
This is a debating website after all. Poor logic will be pointed out much quicklier because this is what the site basically is.
Then show me how my logic is poor. Prove to me that my reasoning is wrong
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@oromagi
I agree for those reasons. I'm just saying Supa is equally or more likely to be scum. Think about this:

1. He claims doctor when jailkeeper is in the game.
2. He claimed to protect me, a vanilla, which makes no sense, given that there are claimed power roles in the game that are a higher priority.
Speedrace
Speedrace
It is VERY plausible that I am town. It is not plausible that Supa is town

Speedrace
Speedrace
And for the possible argument "Why would he claim Doc as scum if he saw there was a JK," Supa did not know that JKs function as doctors and thought they function only as roleblockers. The fact he didn't realize that there's a role with doctor as a part of it and claims doctor is literally Supa to a T
Speedrace
Speedrace
I JUST REALIZED I CAN PROVE LUNA VISITED CROC WITHOUT CROC BEING HERE:

Drafter told me (and will tell you if you ask) that jailkeepers do tell their targets when they are roleblocked. NO ONE has counterclaimed me about this and said that Luna roleblocked them, meaning Luna HAD to have blocked skittlez or Crocodile (the only inactives). Skittlez is a claimed vanilla, hence Luna blocked Crocodile.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
Whether or not Lunatic visited Croc is irrelevant. What matters is whether or not you are town who actually discovered this or mafia who is using an obvious move for town cred.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mharman
Yea I made a last minute decision. I had doubts about Lunatic and slight scum, but leaned more scum on Oro. Croc wasn't sure of either because of misreading, now with tracker, I have no certainty with him either. I'm still catching up so if he came on then I haven't seen
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
Still, it might be some points in your favor if Crocodile says he got no result.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
Whether or not Lunatic visited Croc is irrelevant. What matters is whether or not you are town who actually discovered this or mafia who is using an obvious move for town cred.
Fair enough. You know I'm a tracker, just not my alignment. If I'm mafia tracker then that pits tracker vs Cop, Jailkeeper, Reincarnator, AND a Watcher. That is a massively overpowered town. If I'm town tracker, there is a ninja, so it's ninja vs Cop, Jailkeeper, and Reincarnator (watcher + tracker become useless in that case). This is reasonable balance.

Also, I fail to see how Lunatic visiting Croc is an obvious move? Why would he roleblock the cop instead of me or Oro, who he actually scum read? I don't think anyone could've predicted that in a million years.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
We'll see, I'll try to stop spamming because there's not much more I can say.
Vader
Vader
This is the stupidest fucking lynch train I've ever seen in my life. Y'all are not gonna question Speed or Intel at all but shift the focus. How could I have fucking been scum. I wan't yall to track me tonight and I know who I'm gonna protect. I'm gonna protect Oro. We got a tracker claim and someone who claiemd bleeder and lied about it and y'all are really not looking at that as sus. Stupid as fuck
Vader
Vader
And a Jailkeeper plus Doc is not OP. A jailkeeper is taking out that persons NP actions as well. That means if someone claimed Cop and a Jailor jailed them, we have no investigative results. Stop acting like this is a revolution
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Bruh why would you protect a Reincarnator over a Cop...?
Vader
Vader
Also, are we not gonna consider the fact that there's a tracker/watcher and a cop, two investigative roles. That's extremely OP. Speed and Intel are certainly lying. Two investigative roles is much more unreasonable

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
A JK and a Doc is actual bonkers. And you protected a claimed vanilla over a claimed Cop :|
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Also, are we not gonna consider the fact that there's a tracker/watcher and a cop, two investigative roles. That's extremely OP. Speed and Intel are certainly lying. Two investigative roles is much more unreasonable
Not if there's a ninja. And my action is confirmable, yours is not
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
1. Croc is sus after y'all claimed a watcher. That means there are two investigative, if one of you flip scum and the other is right, I'll protect the claimed. Simple lmao, but yea ur right
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
1. Croc is sus after y'all claimed a watcher. That means there are two investigative, if one of you flip scum and the other is right, I'll protect the claimed. Simple lmao, but yea ur right
You think that Croc is fake claiming? Big doubt lol considering he was the second person to claim.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
No it isn't. You're hyperbolizing a role that isn't that powerful. A Doctor is not that powerful besides resurrection and jailkeeper loses a town utility if there is any
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I'm not gonna try to convince you that you're scum lol but bruh
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
He claimed not SLJ but couldn't read after. And if he was the cop, why wouldn't he have died? Why would the mafia target a person a lot of people scum read versus not scum-reading
Vader
Vader
And I think Speed is lying. This whole fake claiming Bleeder thing is such bullshit. This is a stupid gambit that he tried to build town cred off of. No one is reading into that for one bit. Gambit and lying are anti town. Speed should be the lynch. No question

VTL Speed
Vader
Vader
I also think Croc is fishy. Two investigative roles is inherently sus no matter what you think. I think pressure should be put on Croc. I know he misread his character, but maybe there's a theme split we don't know about. Maybe it's remake vs original. I know SLJ is in a couple of remake movies. We are rulling out Croc for no good reason
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Vader
@oromagi
@Intelligence_06
UNVOTE NOW. If Speed is scum, his teammate could easily bus him and end the DP, and we'll never get Croc's cop results. If  Speed is town, scum can still end the DP while using the suspicion on Speed as an excuse for the hammer. WE NEED CROC'S RESULTS.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mharman
What's vote count?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Mharman
-->@oromagi
what is Stan's justification?
I got none

ouch.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Uh oh, it is at -1. Nobody move a finger!
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I got no justification either for my role, but basic research made it so my role made sense
Vader
Vader
Unvote