@Lunatic
@SirAnonymous
Thank you.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
I would say that acting in spite was a mistake.
Yeah I definitely agree
Speedrace
Speedrace
Also for the record, drafter requested to be replace, I didn't kick him from the game
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@drafterman
Yes, this pretty much hits the nail on the head. I don't think this issue is debatable. I do think I'm objectively right.
You turned out to be right, and Speed admitted to his mistake.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
Also for the record, drafter requested to be replace, I didn't kick him from the game
Ok.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@drafterman
In case I did not say it earlier:

I understand being frustrated, and were I in your shoes I definitely would have been too.

While the level of reaction can be debated, that there was reason to be seems clear cut.

Granted, as someone who was pretty controversial in a game recently, my words probably mean a bit less.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
It was my responding to you that was serving by my undoing. So the solution is quite obviously to stop responding to you, not "respond to you more." Besides, usually when someone openly says, "Oh, this thing I'm doing is making me look scum, so I guess I'll stop doing it" is something of a scum tell.
I was also saying that I ultimately didn't see a point to the debate, and people were also opining that our discussion was maddening. It seemed more or less objective that the discussion wouldn't accomplish anything so I don't think you would have been scum read for that. You were being scum read that game because of the eagerness to lynch thing, so I don't think people would have looked at you as scummy for not wanting to have further pro-longed discussion.

Yes, this pretty much hits the nail on the head. I don't think this issue is debatable. I do think I'm objectively right. And I am mad that the lack of people that are on that same page and see eye to eye with me on this.
If that's how you feel I don't think there's anything I can say to change your mind. Objective vs subjective standards will always be debatable.

And yet a mod creates a spite rule against me and there is pretty much crickets. I mean, actions speak louder than words. And yeah, I've seen that you've decided to give Speed the benefit of the doubt and refuse to believe that he created the rule to spite me, that's your prerogative. And it seems like Speed has this benefit of the doubt from everyone else that has bothered to weigh in. I'm pretty much the only one here defending my side of things while Speed gets overtly leading questions to give him an easy out of the situation.
Speed's intentions to spite you were wrong. I think he should have been given the benefit of the doubt though. Before this incident have you ever had an issue with him like this? Why would I jump to the conclusion that he wanted to be a douchebag? Me giving him the benefit of the doubt for not intentionally being a dick was just suggesting that maybe you didn't look at it from a different perspective. Turns out you were right, but I don't regret giving speed the benefit of the doubt.

If I didn't care what you had to say I wouldn't be responding to you, nor would I have unblocked you. Whatever happened in the game happened in the game.
Fair enough, I appreciate you responding to me.

Ok, fair, yes that is an extreme level of reaction. But for all this stuff about how I'm respected here, I feel like I'm standing here alone. The conversations are between everyone and me. I'm the one having to justify my position, my stance. I have to prove it and quibble over word choice. This is the perception I have with me on one side of the line and mostly everyone else on the other with Speed, with a few people straddling. So I feel like I have to compensate by going to the extreme because I feel that this is a lopsided conversation.
I mean yeah, you had a unique opinion on the topic. I felt similar with the RM thing though, because prima facie, who in their right mind would defend RM right? For me it wasn't about defending RM, it was more about bans in general, and his was just the most recent example. 

You remember ADreamOfLiberty? The guy that was really into bestiality? He had an unpopular opinion that what he was advocating was correct. He could logically defend himself and actually made a few pretty good points, even if I do dis-agree with him. You are just defending a kind of un popular opinion, it doesn't mean all of your opinions are un-popular. And you were just proven right on the part about the spite thing, so thats not even really relevant to people not taking your side anymore. The only thing we have left to discuss is you leaving, which I still don't think you should.

At the very least, I think you should put the list back up because it is a very valuable tool and you put a lot of time and effort into it that shouldn't go to waste. And as I mentioned before, there's a lot of people who probably don't even know what's going on that would also be effected by the lack of the list.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
The only thing we have left to discuss is you leaving, which I still don't think you should.

At the very least, I think you should put the list back up because it is a very valuable tool and you put a lot of time and effort into it that shouldn't go to waste. And as I mentioned before, there's a lot of people who probably don't even know what's going on that would also be effected by the lack of the list.
It might take a bit for the sour taste to fade. As far as the list, I've put it back up, but someone (not me) unstickied the forum post to it.

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Barney
I don't know what you mean by controversial but I appreciate the words of support.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
It might take a bit for the sour taste to fade. As far as the list, I've put it back up, but someone (not me) unstickied the forum post to it.
Understandable. And thankyou in regards to the list. I told ragnar he should probably un  sticky the thread yesterday because I didnt think you were coming back. I'm sure he will re sticky it.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
Someone else has already re-strickied it.

And of course thanks for that incredible list.

I've been meaning to try to make a tool for this game, and that list seems like a very good place to start.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Lmao I’ve played like 3 games with RM and he has me blocked. It’s honestly annoying af to not be able to tag someone. Probably rule for the beginning of the game tho imo
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Yepppp
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
that's a lot of endgame