Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I'm thinking Appa or Iroh at the moment but it could be anyone
The best choices
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
I agree that Oro needs to claim, I just disagree that what he did was inherently scummy
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@warren42
I am a big fan of yours as well warren. What are Croc and Bearman like as players/day phase 1 players? 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
What are Croc and Bearman like as players/day phase 1 players? 
Not to steal from Warren but Croc is just extremely inactive and BearMan might contribute some stuff but not on the level of someone like you or warren
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
You don't think claiming a cop/role cop like role without any pressure on DP1 is scummy? I could see that, but is it not at least anti-town? What is the purpose of it? I can't see Oro fake claiming it to sacrifice himself either.

And again if this is something he does often (soft claim or claim through his profile pic) and therefore another reason not to see it as scummy, why would you consider this an aggressive move on Oro's part if he were scum? Seems pretty reasonable to me. Just something to consider. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
You don't think claiming a cop/role cop like role without any pressure on DP1 is scummy? I could see that, but is it not at least anti-town? What is the purpose of it? I can't see Oro fake claiming it to sacrifice himself either.
Oro is very conservative as mafia so I just can't see him doing this like that. And his soft claiming is always extremely elaborate so I very much doubt that he'd suddenly make one that is extremely obvious. Maybe he just wanted to confuse Mafia and didn't realize that it would be blown out of proportion due to unfamiliarity with L
Danielle
Danielle
It's not so much I'm convinced Oro is scum btw so much as I am sure he is the best target to pressure based on what little info we have. It's unfortunate it took this long in the day phase to get to the point of pressuring someone for a relatively substantive reason (as substantive as you're gonna get DP1) but part of that is my fault so my bad. I will pay more attention for the start of games going forward, although I was at a wedding this weekend as well. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Fair enough - I just think the obvious nature of what he changed is what's throwing me off. The fact that he chose a character of a show he doesn't watch seems very deliberate. I'ma stop commenting on it for now and just see what he has to say. Hopefully we hear from him before the DP ends. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Sounds good to me
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Catching up. I got sucked in to this anime and forgot to read DP

Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
Your going in an endless cycle of soft claiming being balsy and him being town. Not true. Oro's play is where he claims DP2. He isn't this blatant about a soft claim where he changes PFP.  And if there are fake claims given, that means Lunatic provided feasible claims that will work
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
L is the second most known character in the series. I'd argue other characters are more important to the plot, but he essential to the shows success.  But I agree he isn't niche

Also I hate Dragon Ball
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count

Danielle- 1/6- Oromagi
supadudz- 1/6- Bearman
Oromagi- 4/6- Danielle, Misterchris, skillez09, warren42

The day phase has ended in a no lynch! please submit night actions within 24 hours.

Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
@Speedrace
Only thing with Oro and soft claims is the directness of this claim. Oromagi is much less direct when using puzzle pieces, using sling of words and such. He's never done a PFP change maneuver, and it is extremely weird now. I have a problem with how direct it was hinting at something if anything at all