You really want to vote for Hidin’ Biden?

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 328
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
I'm in class, so if I don't get back to you for ages it's nothing personal lol
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
Libertarians generally support the free flow of people and money, civil liberties, fiscal responsibility, and the protection of private property.  Trump is an anti-immigrant protectionist espousing economic populism; he has scaled back civil rights; he has advocated and overseen more spending than any president in memory; and he does not respect private property as he has repeatedly tried to use eminent domain for his border wall. So I do look forward to your justifications of how "libertarian" Trump is lol. I'm amused in advance :) 

Btw I forgot to note that when you said Biden would force companies to do things whereas Trump would just incentivize, Trump did use the Defense Production Act to force companies to make PPE and ventilators a few months ago. So yes Trump would force a company's hand if he felt necessary and like all politicians will use government whenever they feel it's justified or worthwhile - such as when Trump sent in the Feds to protests and some threw people into unmarked vans (so libertarian).

You've already hinted that you think it's okay to use government or override individual rights when you believe it's justified as well. Of course the NAP is pretty straightforward and libertarians don't make too many exceptions. It's either force or it's not. It's aggression or it's not. Libertarians don't think what's about in the best interest for "the country" which is Trump's entire shtick. Libertarianism is predicated on INDIVIDUALISM, which makes Trump's "America first" rhetoric incompatible with libertarianism. And his policies and spending reflect that pretty clearly. 
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
no, i will not vote for hidin biden. :)
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
The camera shows Hidin' Biden, on the rare occasion he comes out of hiding, coming off his plane, waving to an empty field, regardless where he goes. Trump, according to the camera, comes off his plane waving to a sea of supporters, regardless where he goes. That tells me more that jaded polls, hoping to influence the grass in the fields. Too bad grass blades don't vote. With the dumping of so many mail-in ballots, maybe they will. So, "Biden elected by grass," is the headline? Well, maybe he can pass min wage for grass. Low profile voter; low profile wage goal. Seems fitting.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Crocodile
no, i will not vote for hidin biden. :)
Can you even vote?😂
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@zedvictor4
Thank goodness for the second amendment hey?

You're damn right. I am a gun enthusiast. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

Are you really going to vote for the Orange Clown?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Trump is an anti-immigrant protectionist.

You misspelled illegal.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Greyparrot
I'd say better an orange clown than a blithering idiot who cannot remember which office he is running for, let alone in which branch of government, cannot remember where he is, and cannot recite the pledge of allegiance from memory. I noticed you did not reply to a question I posed in late spring: If Joe Biden is elected, who will be the President, because it is not going to be Joe Biden. So, who are you voting for? I at least know who it is I'm voting for. By name.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
I'd say better an orange clown than a blithering idiot who cannot remember which office he is running for, let alone in which branch of government, cannot remember where he is, and cannot recite the pledge of allegiance from memory.
but the orange clown's mind is gone too. He constantly fails to remember import facts and says words and sentences wrong. So if they both are suffering mental decline, i'll take the one who wasn't a racist conman before his mind starting going. 

I at least know who it is I'm voting for. By name.
do you though? he has filled his cabinet with incompetent or corrupt assholes. Mitch McConnel decides what will and wont become law. Trump is not in control of his own government for alot of issues. Alot of other corrupt people are calling alot of the shots and trump can't or wont do anything about it. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
i'll take the one who wasn't a racist conman before his mind starting going. 

So you are voting for Pence then, because Biden is a self-affirmed racist and Kamala is a well-known conwoman.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
i'll take the one who wasn't a racist conman before his mind starting going. 
So you are voting for Pence then, because Biden is a self-affirmed racist and Kamala is a well-known conwoman.
this is getting sad. Kamala is irrelevant. She is a side show like virtually every other VP in history. And pence is a horrible human being too. 

Biden is a flawed candidate. If i had a free choice of who would be the best president, he wouldn't even make the list. But America has 2 options. Trump or Biden. And Biden is better in most ways. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Typical liberals 🙄. Only argument: Orangeman Bad
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
At least Biden said he would blame himself if he loses. That's an improvement over Hillary.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
At least Biden said he would blame himself if he loses. That's an improvement over Hillary.
I rewatch Election Night 2016 from different networks from time to time. The moment they realize they lost never ceases to be funny😂
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
FBI now has possession of the criminal evidence.

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
You misspelled illegal.

Cute.  If it was about the "legality" then he would change the laws to make it easier to immigrate legally. So clearly it's not. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Congress does that. You know, the Congress that made it a law that you have to go through a process to enjoy life in America?

Don't pretend you don't know basic civics.

Ya-Boi Clinton signed that one.

"This legislation strengthens the rule of law by cracking down on illegal immigration at the border, in the workplace, and in the criminal justice system — without punishing those living in the United States legally." 

-U.S. President Bill Clinton

This is also the Congressional authority to build Trumpy Wall.

Thanks Bill!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
"It is a fundamental right and duty for a nation to protect the integrity of its borders and its laws. This Administration shall stand firm against illegal immigration and the continued abuse of our immigration laws. By closing the back door to illegal immigration, we will continue to open the front door to legal immigrants. My Administration has moved swiftly to reverse the course of a decade of failed immigration policies. Our initiatives have included increasing overall Border personnel by over 50 percent since 1993. We also are strengthening worksite enforcement and work authorization verification to deter employment of illegal aliens. Asylum rules have been reformed to end abuse by those falsely claiming asylum, while offering protection to those in genuine fear of persecution. We are cracking down on smugglers of illegal aliens and reforming criminal alien deportation for quicker removal. And we are the first Administration to obtain funding to reimburse States for a share of the costs of incarcerating criminal illegal aliens. While we already are doing more to stem the flow of illegal immigration than has any previous Administration, more remains to be done. In conjunction with the Administration’s unprecedented budget proposal to support immigration initiatives, this directive provides a blueprint of policies and priorities for this Administration’s continuing work to curtail illegal immigration. With its focus on strong border deterrence backed up by effective worksite enforcement, removal of criminal and other deportable aliens and assistance to states, this program protects the security of our borders, our jobs, and our communities for all Americans—citizens and legal immigrants alike."

February 7, 1995
-U.S. President Bill Clinton
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I just realized how utterly ironic it was that Hillary lost on an issue that her Husband created with the illegal invader act of 1996.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Bill Clinton can choke on his own cock for all I care (and he's probably tried) lol I hate him.  I disagreed with him on virtually everything. And I have  no idea how he survived Cancel Culture. What a prick. 

But yes I know Congress passes laws as per my note in post #85 :) Trump can unilaterally do things like ban  immigrants from Muslim countries though,  or from travel + the labor force during a pandemic. 

Allow me to edit my correction of your poor logic though to make it more accurate:  If it was about the "legality" then he would advocate changing the laws to make it easier to immigrate legally. So clearly it's not. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
And I have  no idea how he survived Cancel Culture. 
Cause he’s a Democrat. Duh
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
FBI now has possession of the criminal evidence.

Where was the criminal evidence in that clip? That was literally nothing. All it said is that an extremely suspicious chain of events lead to the FBI being given a laptop someone claimed was hunter bidens. Then blah, blah, blah, conspiracy theory and conjecture. There was no evidence in that of any crimes. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
can unilaterally do things like ban  immigrants from Muslim countries though.

Lol no he can't.

There's absolutely no way he can ban Muslims from Indonesia because they are not a threat to America.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
There's absolutely no way he can ban Muslims from Indonesia because they are not a threat to America.
true, the courts smacked him down when he tried that shit. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Allow me to edit my correction of your poor logic though to make it more accurate:  If it was about the "legality" then he would advocate changing the laws to make it easier to immigrate legally. So clearly it's not. 

Trump shouldn't make it easy for people who can't support themselves to immigrate legally. It's a burden on the taxpayer. If a group of Democrats want to donate their own time and money privately sponsoring people from shithole countries, Trump can't do a damn thing about that. If we didn't live in a welfare state, I would be all for open borders. We can eliminate welfare tomorrow and I will be the first one in line to tear down TrumpyWall.

But in a way, he is actually making it easier for the courts to grant asylum to legitimate seekers by discouraging the ones trying to game the system. He is also making it easier for legal immigrants to get employment at better wages by reducing the slave labor trafficking industry. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot

jOE bIDeN sUpPOrTS fRACkiNg
Greyparrot