Avatar The Last Airbender Mafia DP1

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 504
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
I, for one, don't want to lynch Lunatic if he says he's willing to claim D2, which it seems he was. BUT that better be your first post tomorrow.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
of the dayphase, yes. No screenshots from PM's, etc.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
I, for one, don't want to lynch Lunatic if he says he's willing to claim D2, which it seems he was. BUT that better be your first post tomorrow.
It's a bit more fundamental then that though, because I don't understand why anything I've said means I should claim anything. I freely gave the town information that I didn't have to, that info being public only hurts mafia. At the very most it should be a null read. I mean I can claim but I would at least like to hear a valid reason for me to do so. Pie hasn't given one. It's completely based on WIFOM that makes no sense at all, and doesn't consider the option that I am being truthful. He could literally cut and paste the same case against a cop who outted guilty results and say he didn't believe them. It's pure WIFOM. And speed is probably scum (he frequently omguses as mafia also, so im really not surprised he is voting me here). But if you think I should claim at all, even if it is day phase 2, please at least provide an elaborate reason as to why. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
And speed is probably scum (he frequently omguses as mafia also, so im really not surprised he is voting me here)
I don't even scumread you but ok
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I don't even scumread you but ok
Why vote me? It's conviently after I pointed out my scum theory on you. Just getting flash backs from BAMF mafia here.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Why vote me? It's conviently after I pointed out my scum theory on you. Just getting flash backs from BAMF mafia here.
1. I completely disproved that theory lol
2. Because I don't see what role you could possibly have that would make Supa give you that info
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
Hmm pies logic
Crocodile
Crocodile
lemme reread the dp once more.
Crocodile
Crocodile
I currently do not scum read Lunatic, but I think we should gather more info
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
+1
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I completely disproved that theory lol
You didn't really dis-prove it, you just reverse wifomed my wifom. If your scum it's not like you would admit it though.

Because I don't see what role you could possibly have that would make Supa give you that info
I've never seen this role before. Sometimes mods make crazy roles, I do it all the time too. Just cuz you haven't seen a role doesn't mean it doesn't exist homes. If you don't scum read me there is no point in pushing for more information. I think you are playing both sides of the fence, so that when I do eventually claim or get lynched you can make youself look good by saying "hey I never said I scum read him". You don't vote people if you aren't suspicious of them.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
You don't vote people if you aren't suspicious of them.
Yes you do. For example, everyone was voting Oro last game whether they were suspicious of him or not because it benefitted town for him to claim
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
+1

I'm glad you agree we should get more information. Since I've said I am not claiming, what is your new plan to go on about gathering information this day phase? 
Speedrace
Speedrace
I don't think Supa has ever even made a game with a unique role
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Since I've said I am not claiming, what is your new plan to go on about gathering information this day phase? 
xD
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Yes you do. For example, everyone was voting Oro last game whether they were suspicious of him or not because it benefitted town for him to claim
Oro did something suspicious. I did not. Oro did something he's never done as town as far as i'm aware, and basically hard claim a character in a pretty direct way when literally every town game he does vague and obscure hints. All I did was reveal helpful information for town from my PM after using it in a way I feel was advantageous for the town. There isn't an imperative for me to reveal more unneccesarily.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Oro did something suspicious. I did not. Oro did something he's never done as town as far as i'm aware
Ok then, please point me to the last game that you claimed you were mafia in as town. I'll wait
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I don't think Supa has ever even made a game with a unique role
Completely untrue. Scum slip? Do you not remember your crazy wierd JOAT strongarm/vengeful/PGO bullshit role from naruto? lol

Misterchris was a randomized JOAT.

Both of those roles were based on character justification, just as mine is.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Ok then, please point me to the last game that you claimed you were mafia in as town. I'll wait
You didn't vote me for claiming that I was mafia remember? It's part of the reason I scum read you. You voted me after I revealed information that implicated you. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Completely untrue. Scum slip? Do you not remember your crazy wierd JOAT strongarm/vengeful/PGO bullshit role from naruto? lol
Fair enough

You didn't vote me for claiming that I was mafia remember?
And? You just said that the reason why this situation is different than the one with Oro is because Oro did something that he has never done before; that implies that you have claimed mafia before as town.

It's part of the reason I scum read you. You voted me after I revealed information that implicated you. 
You claimed that I liked the post...even though I never like posts...and even if I did...I would have literally no reason to as scum (or as town for that matter)...so where exactly is the implication?
Speedrace
Speedrace
Luna had a good point that Supa does sometimes do crazy roles so UNVOTE as long as he claims first thing next DP
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
And? You just said that the reason why this situation is different than the one with Oro is because Oro did something that he has never done before; that implies that you have claimed mafia before as town.
This is a semantics argument. The situation is different, oro did something completely opposite of his town meta. Can you prove that I wouldn't do this in my town meta? I obviously haven't used this strategy, because it was specific to the information I got in my role. A completely unique role PM that I've never seen in my life. Why would I have done that elsewhere without having this specific particular role?

You claimed that I liked the post...even though I never like posts...and even if I did...I would have literally no reason to as scum (or as town for that matter)...so where exactly is the implication?
I assume you like the post for the following reasons: 

1. You react frequently to posts on discord using the little emojis.
2. You frequently react to posts you like or think are funny even if it's a seperate post just containing an "XD" or something.
3. In my recent arguments with RM on the front page of the website, I was calling him a hypocrite for his actions, and got a ton of likes, most of which I assume came from the mod team as I assume mods probably took that as me siding with them. 

If you didn't like the post to signal me because you thought I was your mafia partner, I obviously have no way of proving that except asking you for a screenshot. But that's also not the only reason I scum read you. I also pointed out that your "Huh" felt a little like a signal of "hey bro what are you doing", and your subsequent lack of pushing what seemed like should have been a scum tell in you thinking I wasn't pushing my gambit correctly when you thought I didn't wait for enough players to get on. You didn't vote me til you realized I was undoubtedly town by exposing that information (if y our scum it is undoubtable).
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
1. You react frequently to posts on discord using the little emojis.
Discord and a forum are two different things

2. You frequently react to posts you like or think are funny even if it's a seperate post just containing an "XD" or something.
That's different than liking

3. In my recent arguments with RM on the front page of the website, I was calling him a hypocrite for his actions, and got a ton of likes, most of which I assume came from the mod team as I assume mods probably took that as me siding with them. 
No lol I didn't even read that

If you didn't like the post to signal me because you thought I was your mafia partner, I obviously have no way of proving that except asking you for a screenshot.

and your subsequent lack of pushing what seemed like should have been a scum tell in you thinking I wasn't pushing my gambit correctly when you thought I didn't wait for enough players to get on.
So I'm scum because I didn't scum read you...? What?

You didn't vote me til you realized I was undoubtedly town by exposing that information (if y our scum it is undoubtable).
I didn't vote you before because I didn't even scum read you and was just confused about why you were claiming you were mafia. In fact, no one else was voting you lol
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Y'all are scumreading people because you think they liked your post? How do we know that you didn't like your own post? Liking a post and  being mafia are two very different things.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Discord and a forum are two different things, That's different than liking

There still forms of reaction similar to a like. 

Thankyou. The one flaw I've realized with the screenshots, if scum were big brained enough they could just quickly unlike it, have their scum partner like it, and take the screen shot and dod Vice Versa for their partner. That said I will probably cede on the like point, because I admit it's kind of a stretch.

So I'm scum because I didn't scum read you...? What?
Again, it's just theory wifom, but it's only because you bothered pointing out that the reaction test was not efficient without the bulk of the players. Town speed should have probably assumed it was a contrived reaction test under that logic, you didn't say anything after, just kind of waited to see if it would be swept under the rug.

I didn't vote you before because I didn't even scum read you and was just confused about why you were claiming you were mafia. In fact, no one else was voting you lol
Why would you be confused instead of assuming it was some joke or RVS like a good portion of other players did? The fact you reacted that way just felt odd to me considering your experience and intelligence level. It seemed more like a signal. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@BearMan
Y'all are scumreading people because you think they liked your post? How do we know that you didn't like your own post? Liking a post and  being mafia are two very different things.
+100
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@BearMan
No, and I am guessing you didn't bother to read any of the context with what I've said. Also I posted a screenshot proving it wasn't my own post, thats how you know it wasn't my own. Liking the post in and of itself doesn't mean someone is mafia, it just seems fishy in the context of me claiming I am mafia when mafia know there is someone not involved in their PM and it could have been a clever way to signal to that person that they know and understand, so I should stfu. I could be wrong about the whole thing, and if someone wants to fess up to the like, that's fine, but I'd like them to explain why they liked it
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
+100

It's blatantly manipulative to agree with every post you think is contrary to what I am saying, when it's clear bearman didn't read the context of the issue. 
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Lunatic
I still don't understand why mafia would make it obvious that they liked the post. You claiming mafia is already weird.

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
*refreshes the page*