Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 504
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Literally just saying I win with the mafia and leaving it at that would have been enough if that was my actual goal lol. People were dismissing it, why take it a step further unnecessarily?
Town cred. The one thing you didn’t have Bastard Mafia and were caught because of it
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I explained to you why you would have to do it.

And your wrong and not considering this at all as me being innocent. Your loss i guess.

Then be prepared to be lynched. That’s how you were going to proceed against me two games ago right?
Considering the fact you were town, that argument works against you does it not?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Town cred. The one thing you didn’t have Bastard Mafia and were caught because of it
I didn't need towncred. No one openly suspected me. Hmm could be because I'm actually town lol. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I'm not sure I buy that Lunatic needs to full claim this dp. Seems like a pretty genuine gambit to me, even if his conclusions are a bit wacky. That said, I wasn't in Bastard States, so my opinion here is pretty weightless. If someone can explain what exactly happened there, I might have better insight. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
My interpretations of events revolving my gambit may be whacky, I admit. Its why I asked the advice of several other experienced players to see if I am making a mountain out of a molehill here or not.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Whenever someone does something like you did and I'm town, I never ignore it, why would I start now? Pretty sure my reaction when Wylted did the same thing was very similar
I never thought you were trolling or pushing for inactivity btw, Besides this, scum could easily be anyone who hasn't reacted (either purposefully or by inactivity) and you've now put unnecessary sus on town.
I think it's more likely both scum have reacted already. By the time I made my reveal all but two plaeyrs had posted. The day phase does need to move along though, and I am pretty sure by the two upvotes, both scum were at least online by the time I made that claim. Unless someone else wants to take credit for one of the upvotes and also explain why they upvoted that post, which I am also open to hearing out.

I've already been scum where my partner didn't know who I was and I was much subtler in letting them know. Why would I like the post as scum knowing you don't know who liked it xD
I'd say if you are scum here, you were fairly subtle in this exchange as well. No one would have said anything about it before I revealed the info. It's only not subtle if you don't already know that there is a lone wolf.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
 If someone can explain what exactly happened there, I might have better insight. 
I was lone wolf and immediately tagged my scum partners hinting to them I was scum. No one pointed it out until LYLO.  The difference here is pretty big, because now I am openly giving the info that I know there is a lone wolf, which would be pretty contrary to helping my scum team if I were actually the lone wolf claiming this information.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I think it's more likely both scum have reacted already. By the time I made my reveal all but two plaeyrs had posted. The day phase does need to move along though, and I am pretty sure by the two upvotes, both scum were at least online by the time I made that claim. Unless someone else wants to take credit for one of the upvotes and also explain why they upvoted that post, which I am also open to hearing out.
But you have no way of telling who liked it and who didn't. For all you know it could've been someone who is not even playing
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
But you have no way of telling who liked it and who didn't. For all you know it could've been someone who is not even playing
The fact that one upvote magically dis-appeared after I claimed my info has me thinking otherwise. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VC
Lunatic [2/6] Speedrace, Pie
Speedrace [1/6] Lunatic
Greparrot [1/6] skittlez09

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
what was your scum hint?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
what was your scum hint?
My role PM reveals the info that there is 3 scum, 1 who isn't in the PM with the mafia and who they do not know about. I asked supa if mafia know that someone else knows this information before the game started, he said they do not. Thus my gambit.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
no, I mean in Bastard States. What did you say to your scum partners in DP1 to hint that you were scum? or was you simply tagging them enough
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Could’ve been himself for all we know 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
Did you upvote my post saying I win with the mafia?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
It would be anti-Town for you to not claim. I ended up claiming to not be lynched. Maybe you should do the same if you are town 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
Are we allowed to post screenshots of the day phase? I can prove its not me who upvoted it right now if so.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
It would be anti-Town for you to not claim. I ended up claiming to not be lynched. Maybe you should do the same if you are town 
With the role I have its not actually all that anti town for me not to claim. I may claim day phase 2 though. If I'm lynched today its a minor inconvience as in a waste of a lynch, but it doesn't severely hurt the town and at the very least will get you guys to take my earlier analysis with more of a grain of salt than you are now.

At this point I'd rather hope that Danielle, Warren or grey can talk some sense into you. Im not particularly close to being lynched with only two votes anyway.

Your entire suspicion is Wifom, as is my counter to your suspicion. I do not think their is enough here to justify lynching me. I admit a lot of the logic behind my theory on scum is also wifom, but its why I am asking for others opinions about it. Youve just made a conclusion and are sticking to it without considering the possibility you are wrong.

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
No, I did not
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Are we allowed to post screenshots of the day phase? I can prove its not me who upvoted it right now if so.
So you took screenshots before you said someone unliked it? What
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
Good to know. Heres mine: https://ibb.co/7bSfB3k

I'm not sure if this is allowed but Yolo. Everyone else should do this as well.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Youve just made a conclusion and are sticking to it without considering the possibility you are wrong.
Asking for a full claim doesn’t mean you’re scum. I have an FOS on you which is why I’m asking you to full claim. If you choose not to then that’s anti-town and I’d policy lynch you just for that 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Lunatic and MisterChris were modkilled.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Asking for a full claim doesn’t mean you’re scum. I have an FOS on you which is why I’m asking you to full claim. If you choose not to then that’s anti-town and I’d policy lynch you just for that
There isn't a strong enough basis for me to claim based on fallible WIFOM, I'm sorry.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
There isn't a strong enough basis for me to claim based on fallible WIFOM, I'm sorry.
Then you’ll be lynched for being anti-town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@skittlez09
@Crocodile
@BearMan
Help me pressure Lunatic 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
@skittlez09
@Crocodile
@BearMan
On the contrary, I reccommend you all think independently for yourselves and decide for yourselves whether you agree with pies logic.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Then you’ll be lynched for being anti-town
Maybe I guess we will see what the others have to say.

As a side note, I'm not one whose ever been hesitant to claim as scum. Normally as town too. So as town theres probably a pretty good reason I am resistant to claiming in this circumstance. If I am mafia all I am doing is drawing unnecessary attention to myself here. Think about it.