Author: Stephen

Read-only
Total: 81
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, a LIAR of their true gender,

YOUR MISCONSTRUED QUOTE #55  AGAIN: "Your comments on this site, under your logic, or using your reasoning, could be construed as CAUSING people to become homophobic."

NO, in the case in question, it is JESUS THAT CAUSES THE TRUE CHRISTIAN TO BECOME HOMOPHOBIC, GET IT CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL?! 

How can the Christian that reads the following passages NOT be homophobic when Jesus states what is to be done with the homosexual,  HELLO?  

"If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death, their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

"For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, Leaving the natural use of the woman, Burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, And receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. . . who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, Not only do the same, But have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)

YOUR REVEALING AND HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE TO STEPHEN #60: "Or will you wimp out of dealing with the issue like you do everytime things get tough? "

GREAT QUOTE!  Now, for you NOT to become what you are assuming others are doing, things got tough in the thread that you probably went crying to the moderators where I had the audacity to actually copy your biography!!!  OMG, can you believe that? Whereas copying a LINK of yours is equal to copying your bereft biography showing you to now being UNKNOWN in your gender, whereas before, your "genderS" were MALE AND FEMALE! LOL  This was obviously done on your behalf when I brought forth in discussing your obvious Gender Reassignment Surgery!  YOU LIED AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP AND JESUS!

For you to NOT to become a WIMP and running away when things get tough like you posed to Stephen, when are you going to actually address the following links that you continue to RUN AWAY from relative to you being a SEXUAL DEVIANT?!

It matters NOT that I copied your bio, because as shown the FACT remains, you had 3 DIFFERENT ANSWERS to your gender in this post that you failed to address!!!

Are you saying that the Atheist you were talking about with Harikrish is actually YOU, barring the "Atheist references" mentioned does not compute?

The membership is watching to see if you RUN AWAY once again relative to your posts in question! LOL! (Wait, am I visualizing once again Tradesecret putting on their running shoes to once again RUN AWAY from disturbing posts to them? We'll see. LOL)

WAITING!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
So you are going to try and distinguish the two? 

LOL! What a load of rubbish you talk. 

If the Bible causes homophobia - words and yet the very real and visible provocative dress does not cause men to rape, then your argument is completely and utterly gutted. 

And you know it - and won't concede. 

Oh well, it does not surprise me. 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR REVEALING AND HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE TO STEPHEN #60: @Tradesecret wrote "Or will you wimp out of dealing with the issue like you do everytime things get tough? 

I am not sure why the Reverend believes that I will  to run away from my own thread! this is the kind of nonsense I would expect from someone such as ethang5 to say, not a fully qualified Pastor or Chaplin? But that said, the Reverends syntax has changed since the return of ethag5. 

Maybe s/he  believes that by posting questions of his/her own on my thread that this  will distract from the fact that I have caught her/him cold at post #59 above with some very simple  questions caused by her own written comments about me and my words. That s/he has avoided three times now.

S/he often too tells me that sometimes my questions do not even deserve to be responded to, yet here s/he is screaming for me saying  "Respond to my whole post." 

You may have noticed Brother that while this thread, MY thread, is concerned with only  the power and influence of the written word and the Reverend Tradesecrete's claim that "words are just words"#45  and his /her claim  that  "the bible is just an book and  can't cause anything "#3, the Reverend seems to believe that I should somehow  liken the written word of the scriptures with the very real life VISUAL appearance of a woman dressed "provocatively" and what if anything that may cause.    

It is difficult for one believe this has come from a trained and  qualified lawyer by all accounts.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
So you are going to try and distinguish the two?    

Start a thread of your own on the subject I will gladly make the distinction  between the written words of the bible and the very real life visual appearance of a woman dressed provocatively  and what this may cause.

Your not going to derail my thread because  I  have checked you with your own fkn ignorant WORDS, Reverend.

You keep saying I am "attacking" you. But I have never met you. I have never spoken to you face to face,  or on the phone yet you say I mock you. HOW!? 

Strange then, how my words  are causing you to respond.  Have my words embarrassed you in any way?   I know my words have somehow magically caused you to feel "mocked",  because you told me that yourself,  but how?  You have also told me that you consider my words to be an attack on you, How?  Could you explain how my words are causing you to feel both mocked and attacked?

You might evaluate them and respond to them - but that is still you doing the responding or non-responding. 

What do you mean by  "responding to them" - words? How do  simple words that are "just words "cause  people to respond? 

You have been denying words do not cause anyone to do anything, "they are just words", you have repeated this a few times now. you have said the same about the bible here:

" the bible is JUST a book that can't cause nothing"#3 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
This is the thread. You say the words in the bible can cause homophobia. I say that argument is invalid as it proves too much. I argued that if words can cause homophobia then a woman wearing provocative clothing causes men to rape. This is what your argument proves and you know I am right. 

You do not wish to be proved wrong but you cannot get away from this. And you know it. You know you can't say that provocative clothes can cause people to rape - yet this is your argument. 

Grow up - and take it like a man.  Stop trying to prove you are clever.   Your arguments is invalid.  It proves too much. I have demonstrated it. You need to refute my argument. And know you can't.  Suck it up princess. Isn't that what you always say? 

Unless you accept that provocative clothing - a much more visible act than passive words in a book can cause men to rape girls - then your argument for the bible is invalid. The words can cause homophobia is less persuasive than the other clothing argument. 

You have derailed your own topic.  Because you don't have the gumption to realize how weak your argument is. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
I am not sure why the Reverend believes that I will  to run away from my own thread!
Perhaps he has seen it happen many times.

...this is the kind of nonsense I would expect from someone such as ethang5 to say, not a fully qualified Pastor or Chaplin?
The fact that you think Dee dee is a, "fully qualified Pastor or Chaplin" is the reason you have been caught unexpectedly.

But that said, the Reverends syntax has changed since the return of ethag5
Lol. Dee Dee's syntax never changes.

WAITING! or NEXT! or TIMES UP! or some other silliness like that.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, a LIAR of their true gender,

Regarding my #61 post to you in trying to help you out of your Sexual Deviant modus operandi within this forum, you continue to RUN AWAY from it, as usual with my other posts that make you the #1 Bible ignorant fool.  Seriously, you would think that you would want to totally clear up your ADMITTANCE OF BEING AN UNGODLY SEXUAL DEVIANT, would you not?

Therefore, in your behalf of being totally hypocritical to Jesus' words within the scriptures relative to your SEXUAL DEVIANT ways, could you please answer the following so we can clear up your despicable, disgusting, and Satanic morals upon this issue by just answering the following question:

Are you saying that the Atheist you were talking about with Harikrish is actually YOU in the link/post below, where you found Jesus after your Atheism?

Jesus and I thank you in advance in cleaning up this totally embarrassing issue for you in front of the membership.

ethang5
ethang5
I shamed him into changing his ending "syntax"!

The schtick isn't so ironclad after all!

Lol!
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
I am sure you had no fear of that in the first place.  Good to keep him on his toes though!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Unless you accept that provocative clothing - a much more visible act than passive words in a book can cause men to rape girls - then your argument for the bible is invalid. 

I don't accept that. And I suggest you stop letting others feed you replies, they are making you look stupid and illiterate, Reverend. Which I know you are not, well,  not entirely.

And I am afraid this shows you to be lacking especially for a wo/man that uses words for a living in discovering the truth in a court of Law .  You are a lawyer aren't you ?  You tell us you are here.#20

And  if you cannot tell the difference between physical and literal causes, I am going to give you a hint.   How is it that   you cry scream  `foul '  when you take my words  -  according to you  - to have somehow "humiliated"  you and take them  to be " mocking you "  and  take them as   a direct "attack" on your  character?  Tell me HOW? 

There is a clue there for you Reverend.  And here's another, you are  looking for one word that makes all the difference my lawyer friend .  I would hate to have to " humiliate" you by pointing out the obvious for you..

You must be absolutely shite in that court room, Reverend.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
I am sure you had no fear of that in the first place. 
None whatsoever.

Good to keep him on his toes though!
And off his knuckles. Lol!

Is it me, or does it seem like Stephen sees being a woman as negative or inferior? Why do some people think "woman" is an insult?

Mod team, if the board is ever going to be a safe and enjoyable place for females, we should discourage this sort of behavior. It's already hard enough to get female members without cave men using the word "woman" as an invective.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@ethang5

Mod team, if the board is ever going to be a safe and enjoyable place for females, we should discourage this sort of behavior. It's already hard enough to get female members without cave men using the word "woman" as an invective.

I think he's trying to deepfake BrotherDThomas.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

I think you will find that it is your best buddy talking "rape of women"  and conflating the written word and what it causes  to  the  actual live harm that a woman could suffer  "caused"  by the way woman decides to dress to paraphrase here>>>.  ` women ask to be raped by dressing proactive '  and other physical abuse of women.  So if you want to flag her/him for these  posts, you be my guest; here you go    #55  #60 Tradesecret.

I argued that if words can cause homophobia then a woman wearing provocative clothing causes men to rape. This is what your argument proves and you know I am right". 

Well no. Because I know s/hes wrong. 

It is a silly comparison to make especially for a criminal lawyer. But this is simple desperation to be right. 

So you go ahead and flag her/him.  I am sure s/he'll thank you for it.

And I suggest any Moderator  reading  here should read the whole thread . Or at least from post  #35  Tradesecret. Thank you

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Unless you accept that provocative clothing - a much more visible act than passive words in a book can cause men to rape girls - then your argument for the bible is invalid. 

I don't accept that. And I suggest you stop letting others feed you replies, they are making you look stupid and illiterate, Reverend. Which I know you are not, well,  not entirely.

And I am afraid this shows you to be lacking especially for a wo/man that uses words for a living in discovering the truth in a court of Law .  You are a lawyer aren't you ?  You tell us you are here.#20

And  if you cannot tell the difference between physical and literal causes, I am going to give you a hint.   How is it that   you cry scream  `foul '  when you take my words  -  according to you  - to have somehow "humiliated"  you and take them  to be " mocking you "  and  take them as   a direct "attack" on your  character?  Tell me HOW? 

There is a clue there for you Reverend.  And here's another, you are  looking for one word that makes all the difference my lawyer friend .  I would hate to have to " humiliate" you by pointing out the obvious for you..

I know you don't accept it. But it is the greater of two things in the argument.  Passive words verses active provocation. If the active and visible provocation does not CAUSE - then it goes without saying that the passive words do not cause. I said your argument proves too much. The fact is the Bible and its words DO NOT CAUSE homophobia.  Yet if you are going to maintain such a weak and pathetic position, then it does not matter what you say you accept or do not accept - you are clearing suggesting that active and visible provocation causes. And in this particular example you are saying it causes men to rape females who wear provocative clothing. 

The better solution is that provocative clothing does not cause men to rape because individuals are responsible themselves for how they act and respond to such provocation.  And similarly the words in the bible as passive words - are words. How people respond and react to those words are an individual responsibility.  

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I think you will find that it is your best buddy talking "rape of women"...
I said nothing about rape. Talking about rape is fine, using the word "woman" as an insult is misogynistic. It is the same as a racist using the word "black" as a pejorative, or a bigot using the word "homosexual" to demean someone.

TS said, "IF words can cause homophobia, then a woman wearing provocative clothing causes men to rape. This is what your argument proves and you know I am right".

Your poor reading comprehension makes you miss his valid point.

But I would really like to Know. What makes people like you think calling someone a Jew, a woman, a black,or a homosexual will insult them? Where is the pejorative in those words?

Do you speak that way to women in real life? Harikrish did, and I remember he was your good buddy. What's so negative to you about being female that you would use it as a way to insult someone??
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
u will find that it is your best buddy talking "rape of women"...
I said nothing about rape. 

But your best new buddy has;

Look>. 
I argued that if words can cause homophobia then a woman wearing provocative clothing causes men to rape. This is what your argument proves and you know I am right". 

"and you know I am right"   is what s/he adds.    well  no s/he is not right and s/he should know better being a lawyer that deals in words, sentences, paragraphs 
for a living..   and you are just far to ignorant to see trouble you are creating for Tradesecrete with your  own words.

And YOU with your words have suggested that this board is not a safe environment for women haven't you?

This is what you have wrote;

ethang5, wrote:  if the board is ever going to be a safe and enjoyable place for females.#75

You didn't stop there because you never do know when to stop and you added words to the effect that  while Brother D Thomas is a member here they/ women  can only expect   insulting, abusive, or highly critical language' .<<<<<<<<<<<<<  that,  so you know is what "invective" actually means.

But there again, why would anyone consider a forum  full of written words to an unsafe place for women. Because I have lost count of how many times your friend  and Lawyer Tradesecrete has informed us that  " words are just words  and can't cause anything " at all.

S/he says the same about  the scriptures Look>> "The Bible is a book. It can't cause anything",#3   <<<A lawyer saying this.  A lawyer that uses written words to save her defendants from prison or hefty fines and penalties that are written into law for offenders that break the WRITTEN law!

How many times does your god and or  scripture say the words  "BECAUSE IT IS WRITEN"!!!?????

But we know that just  40 words from just two verses in the bible Jhn 7:16 - Jhn 7:17"  , caused you to have an epiphany of sorts and  caused you believe that the bible was the word of god himself, didn't it.  #29.

Look is all s/he had to do was admit at the beginning that s/he made a  thoughtless throwaway comment on the hoof and that would have been the end of it. 
But even now, s/he is simply being stubborn or more likely too arrogant to even attempt what I posed  above. Even now s/he is clinging on. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Unless you accept that provocative clothing - a much more visible act than passive words in a book can cause men to rape girls - then your argument for the bible is invalid. 

And  if you cannot tell the difference between physical and literal causes, I am going to give you a hint.   How is it that   you cry scream  `foul '  when you take my words  -  according to you  - to have somehow "humiliated"  you and take them  to be " mocking you "  and  take them as   a direct "attack" on your  character?  Tell me HOW? 

Passive words verses active provocation.

All words do that not just passive one's .  And lets not lose track here, we are talking WRITTEN words. written words that you say " words are just words" . #45 And "The Bible is a book.   It can't cause anything",#3  

I have to wonder why your god Jesus even bothered to remind  you that  " it is written", hundreds of times in the bible. 

Marvellous I find it  that you can say that passive words can cause people to be provoked and activated" but are reluctant to admit that  aggressive words  

but here you are, only  now you are agreeing that words are not "just words"  but  can cause "active provocation" . Not to mention that you have also finally agreed that they are not "just words" but are  "powerful and influential and provocative". 

And  stop trying to play down the severity of the words that you have chosen to use.

If the active and visible provocation does not CAUSE - then it goes without saying that the passive words do not cause.
STOP!!! with your nonsense!!!!!   you have climbed down  somewhat from your "words are just words and can't cause anything" and are now admitting that they are not JUST words. You admit  NOW that they are ALSO powerful, influential & and provocative".  Now that is far removed from your initial stance that " words just being words and can't cause anything", isn't it Reverend?

I said your argument proves too much.

My argument that words DO cause things and DO  cause people to act   and are not "just words that cannot cause anything" as you put it and believe.

You have shied away from  this post #70  Reverend. 

Why ever have you done that? It should be easy for a man of Law and that great glaring clue I gave you? Just say of you don't know and I will point the word out to you our Lawyer fiend.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I said nothing about rape.

But your best new buddy has;...
So what? I'm talking to you about what you did. Face up to it. Talk to him in your post to him.

And YOU with your words have suggested that this board is not a safe environment for women haven't you?
Because of people like you who use the word woman as an insult. Why do you do that? Why do you think a person being female is a fault? Why do you think that will be an insult?

STOP!!! with your nonsense!!!!!
I didn't write those words. I haven't a clue why you are addressing someone else in your post to me. Deflection I guess.

Look is all s/he had to do was admit at the beginning that s/he made a  thoughtless throwaway comment on the hoof and that would have been the end of it.
Why would TS lie to sooth you? Your reading comprehension is your personal issue. TS's comment was neither wrong or insulting of women. Yours was. In truth, the fact that you think TS's "If/Then logic was derogatory to women only shows two things, you poor reading comprehension and your general disdain for women.

All I wanted to know was why you view being female as an insult. But since you're running away by quoting others and pretending its the comments of others in question here, I will take it that you don't wish to address your misogyny. Until the mods do something, I will call you on it, because I think misogyny is as bad as racism, bigotry, antisemitism, or any other form of hate speech.

Just so you know, being female is not an inferior state. There is absolutely nothing wrong or less about being female. And insulting females doesn't make you bigger, stronger, smarter, or cooler. It only diminishes you, if there remains any space below you anymore that is.
Stephen
Stephen

I will call you on it, 

Call away sunshine. I have nothing to hide from. It is you and your buddy that has brought "rape and proactive dress codes" into the mix.

Look>. 
I argued that if words can cause homophobia then a woman wearing provocative clothing causes men to rape. This is what your argument proves and you know I am right". 

It was  you added the suggestion  females weren't safe  and words to the effect that  while Brother D Thomas is a member here they/ women  can only expect    ' insulting, abusive, or highly critical language' .<<<<<<<<<<<<<  that,  so you know is what "invective" actually means.  

here you are princess,  all your own doing>>> 

ethang5, wrote:  if the board is ever going to be a safe and enjoyable place for females.#75  ethang5
Seeee^^^^^ all you.

Just so you know, being female is not an inferior state. There is absolutely nothing wrong or less about being female.

It was you that first  suggested  "females " were some how "inferior" and couldn't handle themselves of a forum and appears to be mocking them.  Here you go>>>

71  ethang5

It's already hard enough to get female members without cave men using the word "woman" as an invective.

That  is to say: 
  ' insulting, abusive, or highly critical language' .<<<<<<<<<<<<<  that,  so you know is what "invective" actually means.

Why do YOU say it so hard  enough for females on this  forum suggesting that isn't just as hard for males?  This indicates that YOU believe them to be inferior . Not me.  Why do you feel females need protecting and shielding  from Brother D Thomas? 

And wren't it also you that was banned  for :  #17

Date: 07/20/2020
Moderator: Ragnar

ethang5 has been banned for 90 days, following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease.

"resumed pattern of sexual harassment"..Did not  once think  of  the trauma that your words were causing your victim , it doesn't look like it does it? 

It appears that it is you than has the problem with women/females. Not me, sunshine.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@ethang5
ethang5 has been banned for 90 days, following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease.

Just so you know, being female is not an inferior state. There is absolutely nothing wrong or less about being female. And insulting females doesn't make you bigger, stronger, smarter, or cooler. It only diminishes you, if there remains any space below you anymore that is.
But respectfully do you mean what you said because they said you said sexual harassment and now you said you dont think that so have you now become better.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
This thread has spiraled into a seriously bad direction. It is locked for review, and to ensure things don't get any worse...

Toxic Threads:
Some threads act like they’ve caught a disease. If a thread in general gets too vitriolic, moderators are likely to take the following actions against the thread:

1. Place a general warning inside it against the most problematic behavior(s).
  2. Lock the thread for a minimum of 24 hours.
Users within may or may not be punished, as it is contextually understood that negative feedback loops happen without malevolence.

Such threads may be unlocked by request (message any moderator). If unlocked, any resumed CoC violations will be treated more seriously, and if the negative feedback loop resumes the thread will be locked permanently.
-Ragnar, DM