"I Have Two Virgin Daughters......

Author: Stephen

Total: 86
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 What do you think of Jesus allowing Lot to bring forth his young daughters to be raped by the men in question?  Does this set moral standards that other Christians can follow to make points with Jesus? 

Nice to see you back Brother. I hope all went well for you and family over the Christmas period.

Don't expect too much in the way of an explanation for the lord god Jesus' behaviour concerning Lots vile proposition to the homosexuals of Sodom,  from ethang5. Is all he has done so far on this thread is bury the Reverend Tradsecrete's  embarrassments under plies of BS and, it appears, wrote scripts for the Reverend .

I did attempt mitigation on your behalf Brother but to no avail I'm afraid. #49

Nice to see you back. 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
OMG, thank Jesus that you haven't been BANNED AGAIN because of sexual harassment and other debauchery, whew!   Wonders will never cease, eh? 
If bannings are wonders, then no, they probably won't cease. You'll see.

Whats this "can I give it a shot quote of yours?
It wasn't addressed to you dee dee.

As usual, not sure of yourself  in addressing the Brother D again, whereas your perceived knowledge of the Bible goes severely wanting again? LOL
Like you thinking the CoC covered Jesus? Lol.the

Now, to the topic at hand in this thread, that you rarely truly address, but only muddle up instead with your Satanic Devil speak spin. What do you think of Jesus allowing Lot to bring forth his young daughters to be raped by the men in question?
I think you may actually have a lower IQ than Stephen. That would warrant a gold star at least.

Does this set moral standards that other Christians can follow to make points with Jesus?
You mean other "Christians" like you?

To save you further embarrassment in trying to spin this biblical fact, a simple yes or no would suffice, okay? Then we can go from there if you have the nerve NOT to run away like Tradesecret does ad infinitum, agreed?
Lol, you actually think you can come back to your loser schtick and continue as if nothing happened. I wonder if Landover knows you're lost in the meme?

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Barney
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

I am sure you realize that you are going to the sulfur lakes of Hell upon your demise because of your Atheist views, nonetheless, you know more about Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures and Christianity than these inept Biblical fools that we have to deal with ad infinitum!

I saw your pertinent and astute post #49 to the topic at hand regarding the Brother D's insidious banning, and I thanked you in message to you.  Since Tradesecret totally refuses to address their total gender misalignment to this forum, then there is a reason for this blatant ungodly FACT!  Whereas, there is assumed stalking by me towards Tradesecret because of their continued silence of their true gender, as if Jesus and I are supposed to just move on and not follow His explicit direction in Titus 1-9, which is blaspheme!  WWJD?!

LIsten, as if Tradesecrets admittance in being a Sexual Deviant, and then wanting to call themselves a Christian wasn’t enough, then the Brother D gets banned for pointing this out in the name of Jesus as Tradesecret runs away and does not address their ungodly actions! As you are aware, I am to follow Jesus instead of man’s laws or rules within this forum, as the following passages so state: 

But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29)

“For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.” (Galatians 1:10)

Therefore, do you see my blatant catch-22 situation within this forum?  If I follow Jesus’ TRUE and DIRECT words as shown in the passages above because Tradesecret continually refuses to address them, and where Jesus tells me to rebuke them, no matter where in this forum's threads, then I get banned in a Religion Forum in supporting Jesus’ true words relative to Christianity! HUH?  LOL

Jesus tells me to do X, and the forum rules tells me to do Y, where the irony is Y contradicts Jesus within the scriptures as aforementioned shown. Therefore what do I do, follow Jesus or the rules of the forum? If I follow the forum rules, that seemingly would put me in jeopardy in not fulfilling my dream of heaven where there are absolutely NO WOMAN as the scriptures so state, where we had to put up with these Sisters of Eve while upon earth, and that was enough!

Jesus forbid if I use investigative reporting in the same way that attorneys do and the way Jesus does within the scriptures, and in the likes of Tradesecret being an alleged attorney, which is laughable!   Tradesecret's ungodly actions is once again guilty of Jesus’ inspired and direct words herewith:  “You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth?” (Galatians 5:7)

I HAVE INCLUDED TRADESECRETS MONIKER IN WHO THIS POST IS ADDRESSED TOO, AND IT IS NOT HARASSMENT OR STALKING, WHEREAS TRADESECRET HAS THE OPTION TO FINALLY ADDRESS ITS CONTENT AND TO TRY AND SET IT STRAIGHT AS HE/SHE CONTINUALLY GOES AGAINST JESUS' DIRECT WORDS!

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,  

AGAIN, FOR THE SECOND EMBARRASSING TIME, I ASKED YOU THIS QUESTION IN MY POST #60:  "Now, to the topic at hand in this thread, that you rarely truly address, but only muddle up instead with your Satanic Devil speak spin. What do you think of Jesus allowing Lot to bring forth his young daughters to be raped by the men in question?

YOUR INEPT AND RUNAWAY RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE QUESTION IS HEREWITH:  "I think you may actually have a lower IQ than Stephen. That would warrant a gold star at least."

Uh, hmmmmm, what was missing in your lame and runaway response? Hmmm, OH YEAH, you did not answer it and instead, you did your little boy runaway non-response instead!   Then you wonder in why you are completely irrelative to this forum, other than to be continually laughed at because of your RUNAWAY MO!  Whats new in your runaway status to questions posed to you, NOTHING! LOL

Is there any other pseudo-christian that can take ethang5's place to actually address the topic posed by me, and to NOT runaway from it like ethang5 has sheepishly and Satanically DONE AGAIN?     Anyone?  Tradesecret, how about you, *cough,* LOL,  Mopac, can you overcome the childlike status of ethang5, yes?  WWJD, run, or stand ground and at least try to defend the faith?  "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15) 

Ethang5, as shown, you do NOT have the acumen to discuss Christianity with me, therefore save yourself further embarrassment in the future and just remain silent, or I will revert back to this post in showing the membership that you have NOTHING to say on any topic of Christianity, other than to RUN from it, okay? Jesus and I thank you

Brother D. Thomas

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
AGAIN, FOR THE SECOND EMBARRASSING TIME...
Why are you always telling us how embarrassed you are? No one cares dee dee. Stop embarrassing yourself it you don't like feeling embarrassed. Does that take rocket science?

I ASKED YOU THIS QUESTION IN MY POST #60:
You dodge my questions, your questions get tossed. Deal with it dodger.

I think you may actually have a lower IQ than Stephen. That would warrant a gold star at least."

Uh, hmmmmm, what was missing in your lame and runaway response?
Your low IQ?

Hmmm, OH YEAH, you did not answer it and instead, you did your little boy runaway non-response instead!
You dodge my questions, your questions get tossed. Deal with it dodger. Your schtick will not save you.

Then you wonder in why you are completely irrelative to this forum, other than to be continually laughed at because of your RUNAWAY MO!
Lol. At least I can spell.

Whats new in your runaway status to questions posed to you, NOTHING! LOL
What's new in your posts? Nothing. Same old schtick. I bet you find yourself entertaining though. You are at least correct that we are continually laughing, though.

Lol! "irrelative" Jesus didn't spell check for you dee dee? Hope the 2 of you haven't fallen out. Who will you take with you to Vegas the next time you go visit prostitutes?

We are laughing again.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I work full time, and have had mandatory overtime recently.

If in doubt, the Etiquette Expectations is a good guide to avoid (or at least minimize) problems.

That said, so long as two people are consenting to talk to each other (and not making extreme CoC violations), I hope you all have fun. If someone asks to be left alone, please at least tone it down. And having done the lightest of skimmings to the above, yeah Jesus could get banned for threatening violence; on this medium, that would be crossing too far beyond the line of acceptable behavior.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Barney
Thanks Ragnar!

You go work, I got this.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen,I am sure you realize that you are going to the sulfur lakes of Hell upon your demise because of your Atheist views,
Into the valley of death etc etc, Brother. 

nonetheless, you know more about Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures and Christianity than these inept Biblical fools that we have to deal with ad infinitum!
I admit there are a few  here that I have had to correct point in the right direction. I believe on this thread alone  have had to correct a learned and qualified Pastor and a Chaplain no less- on  the god given status a central biblical character in a famous biblical story. Here , in case you missed it>>#8

Therefore, do you see my blatant catch-22 situation within this forum? 
I have noted your dilemma on many occasions, Brother. I can only admire you for your honesty concerning these  scriptures.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Barney
@Tradesecret

Ethang5,

A situational quote where you remove one foot to insert the other is as follows in your pathetic post #67 as shown below, where you will assuringly take over for our distinguished moderator Brother Ragnar in allegedly taking on the Brother D., ready?

Added
12.28.20 06:28PM
-->
@Ragnar
Thanks Ragnar!

You go work, I got this.

You got this? LOL!   The only thing that you “got” is further embarrassment on your part as explicitly shown below, and by continually RUNNING AWAY from very simple biblical related questions to you in my post #60, and once again in post #64.  Secondly, you will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER be able to take over Brother Ragnar’s intellectualism and refinement because of your egregious Biblical feeblemindedness!  We laugh at your expense once again, thank you! LOL

As if the proposition above wasn’t discomforting enough for you, then your embarrassing AND BLATANT Tu quoque fallacy in NOT answering my question in my post #60 to you is once again Satanically revealing, and only substantiates your runaway pseudo-christian status within this forum. 2+2=4.  The sad thing is that you do not have the god-given sense to feel embarrassed about your sophomoric modus operandi in this vein. Whereas, stupid runaway of Biblical axiom pseudo-christians like you cannot realize that they are stupid, because of the simple fact that they are stupid, get it? Probably not because your MO upon this forum remains biblically stupid to try and figure it out! LOL!  

Within your childish runaway post #65, you insidiously mentioned that I run away from your comical and ever so wanting questions to me. Therefore, produce at least 5 of these alleged posts where I have done this to you, AND with no more insipid EXCUSES this time in not doing so, understood?  In accomplishing this simple proposition, remember the simple rules of Burden of Proof, and DO NOT once again use another Tu quoque fallacy to save you from further embarrassment amongst the membership, understood Bible fool?  BEGIN.

To further your continued embarrassment within this forum, you assumed that I misspelled the word Irrelative, and that our serial killer Jesus didn’t spell check this word for me. There was no need for Him to do this act because it is spelled and used correctly, to wit:

Merriam Webster Dictionary
Definition of irrelative
: not relative:
a
: not related
b

Barring the fact that you are at the degrading point of using assumed misspellings by me to take the limelight off of your runaway status to biblical questions, you use the childish Tu quoque fallacy and insidious circular reasoning. Therefore, do you see how stupid you are of not answering biblical questions, and of the English language of word usage and spelling in front of the membership? LOL!

OMG, HOW EMBARRASSING FOR YOU ONCE AGAIN ETHANG5, PLEASE,  AT LEAST WIPE THE EGG FROM YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP!  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WILL BE ....?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen, my ungodly Atheist cohort of Biblical knowledge,

Regarding my post # 69 above relative to the Bible inept pseudo-christian ETHANG5:

As we can readily see, poor ol’ ethang5 upon his return of a 3 month “godly time out” for sexual harassment and other unbiblical situations, he has learned nothing relative to TRYING to take on the Brother D and yourself!  As the membership can blatantly see, he removes one foot to insert the other in his Satanic mouth at all times when TRYING to engage with us!  At what point will ethang5 realize that he should take the equally Bible inept Tradesecrets position of basically remaining silent to our biblical knowledge to save what face is left for ol’ ethang5?  :(

In proving ethang5 learning nothing, watch his response to this post #69, where once again he will have to use a sophomoric position of unwarranted fallacies and circular reasoning to TRY, I repeat, TRY and refute the ever so embarrassing facts that I have shown against him within said post.  

Do you want to bet in how many unwarranted fallacies and lame excuses ethang5 will use this time as he continually grasps for those proverbial straws to TRY and respond to my post #69  and to TRY and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath? I say at least 3 this time, just watch! 

Stephen, on a side-note, and seriously, why does ethang5 let us so easily own him and his faith?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You got this?
Sure. Your insipid, repetitive shtick is easy to handle. No one reads you, or cares about your cosplay. I can toss you at will and with abandon.

You actually think you're hurting Christians, but when you encounter someone like me, who is not bothered by your childishness, you have nothing. Your schtick was old 2 years ago. You're like the kid who keeps coming out in the bed sheet going "boo!!" long after it has ceased being remotely scary.

You are like my punching bag. The only attention I pay to you is when I need something dense and unintelligent to hit. You accommodate me until your compulsion forces you into the party van. Eventually you will find some forum where the people there don't yet know your shtick. But you get old real fast.

I can ignore your template posts because they will remain the same regardless of what I post. So I can just toss you for fun, and you, clueless and predictable, will simply post another brainless template. Don't worry, you won't hear them laughing, and Stephen will egg you on.

Hopefully, Ragnar's work will be long and require his undivided attention. Come, tell us again how I ran away and how I'm embarrassed. Or maybe how you and Jesus are best buds as you cruise whorehouses.

I will always have new, fresh stuff for you. I will toast you even though your IQ will not alert you to the smell of burnt buns. Lol!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Don't worry, you won't hear them laughing, and Stephen will egg you on.

He needs no advise or lectures or any need to be "egged on" by me. He does externally well on his own. 

I notice again you have not attempted these content of the Op. But have chosen conflict again and after I asked you not to post on my threads.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen

Ethang5, the pseudo-christian runaway to Biblcal axioms,

MY QUOTE TO STEPHEN IN MY POST # 70:  “In proving ethang5 learning nothing, watch his response to this post #69, where once again he will have to use a sophomoric position of unwarranted fallacies and circular reasoning to TRY, I repeat, TRY and refute the ever so embarrassing facts that I have shown against him within said post.”  

Regarding the above, did you do what I wanted you to do like a good little pseudo-christian with your grade school mentality and being a Bible fool? YES YOU DID, good boy!  LOL!   You followed my request mentioned to Stephen in my post #70 with yet more of your unwarranted fallacies and circular reasoning in a tu quoque manner within your post #71!   Thank you ethang5 with being so predictable once again! The proverbial egg is starting to pile up upon your face again, oh oh, sorry. :(

MY ALLEGED MISSPELLED WORD OF “IRRELATIVE:”  It is understood that you did not want to mention in your post #71 the FACT of me easily schooling you once again pertaining to the English language and the word “irrelative.”  This word does exist and I spelled it correctly, where you embarrassingly said that I didn't’, and more so than not, you probably didn't even know this word existed in the first place.  At your expense of not knowing this fact, you had to remain silent where you add even more egg to your face in front of the membership! Priceless, and your biography says your language is English? NOT!  LOL!  With this notion, a second layer of egg is added to your face, in front of the membership, sorry. :(

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE OF A GRADE SCHOOL MENTALITY AND OF A BLATANT CONTRADICTION: “I can ignore your template posts because they will remain the same regardless of what I post.”

Huh? How can you ignore my godly posts if you continue to weakly address them like you have done in your post #71?  H-E-L-L-O, anybody home today, obviously not! OMG, the egg is piling up upon your face even more, how can you see your computer screen at this point in your total embarrassment? Priceless!

YOU HAVE YET TO PERFORM THIS VERY SIMPLE PROPOSITION WITHIN MY POST #69, WHERE I CANNOT MAKE IT ANY SIMPLER, OKAY?:   Within your childish runaway post #65, you insidiously mentioned that I run away from your comical and ever so wanting questions to me. Therefore, produce at least 5 of these alleged posts where I have done this to you, AND with no more insipid EXCUSES this time in not doing so, understood?  In accomplishing this simple proposition, remember the simple rules of Burden of Proof, and DO NOT once again use another tu quoque fallacy to save you from further embarrassment amongst the membership, understood Bible fool? 

BEGIN.

Ethang5, listen, Jesus and I feel that you have had enough of late with your continued stepping in the proverbial poo all the time, and with the egg that keeps piling up upon your face being easily added by Brother D., and the well versed of the Bible, the Hell bound Atheist named Stephen.  Therefore, to save you from even more egg upon your face in front of the membership, I will exclude the other childlike weak notions that you proffered in your wanting  post #71, okay? You can thank me later, agreed?  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN, AND PLEASE, DO NOT BE AS BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED AND A RUNAWAY OF BIBLICAL AXIOMS LIKE POOR OL’ ETHANG5!

Brother D. Thomas

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the runaway from Biblical axioms,

Getting back to the topic of this thread that you are STILL RUNNING AWAY from in your total embarrassment in front of the membership, is my post to you #60.  Since you stated in your post #71, quote: “I can toss you at will and with abandon,” then lets see if you can do this alleged act with discussing the following, but first, try and find your “big boy” pants because you’re going to need them!  READY?  

“What do you think of Jesus allowing Lot to bring forth his young daughters to be raped by the men in question?  Does this set moral standards that other Christians can follow to make points with Jesus?

Ethang5, PLEASE, the membership is watching you, therefore, do not lace up your running shoes once again and hide from this godly proposition like you have sheepishly done since its inception on 12-28-20 at 09:55AM, okay?  

BEGIN:

DEBATEART MEMBERSHIP:  Lets see if ethang5 RUNS AWAY AGAIN like his cohort Tradesecret does at all times to disturbing biblical axioms, shhhhhhh, lets don't scare ethang5 to use yet another excuse to run, okay?  Thanks  :)

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi dee dee!

I see you're still as empty as ever and posting templated shtick. Nobody is watching me, and I wouldn't care if anyone was. That is childish grade school goading, it works only on people like you.

No worries, I will toss you, and burn you at will, and you will help me do it because you are trapped in your shtick. The only thing you can do is post basically the same lame thing over, sort of like Hari did.  Oh, and mention Tradesecret obsessively. Don't get Stephen jealous!

Me? I may even post some stuff about your loony Landover church. Would you like that dee dee? You must be a big time elder there.

So, again, post another vapid template about embarrassment, running away, and everybody seeing, and I will toast you again. Maybe in the coming new year, Landover will give you evangelists some new templates. Even a retard would be bored with your old ones now.

But you aren't, are you?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the RUNAWAY from Biblical axioms,

THIS IS YOUR FORTH TIME, IF NOT ANSWERED THIS TIME, THAT YOU HAVE RUN AWAY FROM MY QUESTION TO YOU SHOWN BELOW, WHERE OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TO SCARED TO ADDRESS IT IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP! LOL!

The question to you herewith for the 4th time: 

“What do you think of Jesus allowing Lot to bring forth his young daughters to be raped by the men in question?  Does this set moral standards that other Christians can follow to make points with Jesus?"

RUN ethang5, run like Tradesecret has to do when confronted by the superior knowledge of the Bible, Brother D. Thomas!  LOL

Brother D. Thomas

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Unfortunately for you, you remain RUNNING AWAY from questions posed to you in my post #73 relative to your pseudo-christian faith! Why? Scared? Ignorant? Or, do you just outright accept your dumbfounded Modus Operandi regarding the HEBREW/Christian Bible, is that it?

Ethang5, you have yet to address your embarrassing notions as listed below when I had to easily school you once again:  

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE OF A GRADE SCHOOL MENTALITY AND OF A BLATANT CONTRADICTION: “I can ignore your template posts because they will remain the same regardless of what I post.”

Huh? How can you ignore my godly posts if you continue to weakly address them like you have done in your post #71?  H-E-L-L-O, anybody home today, obviously not!OMG, the egg is piling up upon your face even more, how can you see your computer screen at this point in your total embarrassment? Priceless! ROFLOL!

YOU HAVE YET TO PERFORM THIS VERY SIMPLE PROPOSITION WITHIN MY POST #69, WHERE I CANNOT MAKE IT ANY SIMPLER, OKAY?:   Within your childish runaway post #65, you insidiously mentioned that I run away from your comical and ever so wanting questions to me. Therefore, produce at least 5 of these alleged posts where I have done this to you, AND with no more insipid EXCUSES this time in not doing so, understood?  In accomplishing this simple proposition, remember the simple rules ofBurden of Proof, and DO NOT once again use another tu quoque fallacy to save you from further embarrassment amongst the membership, understood Bible fool?  

Are we to visualize you putting your Satanic running shoes on again, in running away from your embarrassment shown above? LOL!  Lets watch and see what you do where Jesus and I haven't even truly started upon your complete Bible ignorance yet, praise!

IS THERE ANY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT DOESN'T RUN AWAY FROM THEIR STATEMENTS, BUT ACTUALLY DEFENDS THEIR POSITION INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM LIKE ETHANG5 DOES ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS? HUH?  LOL

Brother D. Thomas

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee. Now that you know your shtick doesn't work, what will you do? Just keep repeating "run away" and "embarrassed" ?

Here is a challenge for you Jim Bakker. Let's see if you can make one normal post. No caps, no bold, no rants, and no template. As if you have a functioning brain. As if you aren't a badly coded bot.

I'm sure the druids at Landover don't monitor you 24/7 do they? Don't be afraid. If you make one coherant post, I promise the sky won't fall. So come on Dee Dee. Show us you aren't totally empty.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

C&P #4:  Unfortunately for you, you remain RUNNING AWAY from questions posed to you in my post #73 relative to your pseudo-christian faith! Why? Scared? Ignorant? Or, do you just outright accept your dumbfounded Modus Operandi regarding the HEBREW/Christian Bible, is that it?

Ethang5, you have yet to address your embarrassing notions as listed below when I had to easily school you once again:  

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE OF A GRADE SCHOOL MENTALITY AND OF A BLATANT CONTRADICTION: “I can ignore your template posts because they will remain the same regardless of what I post.”

Huh? How can you ignore my godly posts if you continue to weakly address them like you have done in your post #71?  H-E-L-L-O, anybody home today, obviously not!OMG, the egg is piling up upon your face even more, how can you see your computer screen at this point in your total embarrassment? Priceless! ROFLOL!

YOU HAVE YET TO PERFORM THIS VERY SIMPLE PROPOSITION WITHIN MY POST #69, WHERE I CANNOT MAKE IT ANY SIMPLER, OKAY?:   Within your childish runaway post #65, you insidiously mentioned that I run away from your comical and ever so wanting questions to me. Therefore, produce at least 5 of these alleged posts where I have done this to you, AND with no more insipid EXCUSES this time in not doing so, understood?  In accomplishing this simple proposition, remember the simple rules ofBurden of Proof, and DO NOT once again use another tu quoque fallacy to save you from further embarrassment amongst the membership, understood Bible fool? 

The following links totally explain ethang5's presence within DEBATEART, in how he to too scared of the Brother D in being a chicken., therefore ethang5 has to run away from me! LOL!

As shown ad infinitum, poor ol' ethang5 has turned into a chicken because he cannot address my biblical questions to him:

Since ethang5 cannot even come close to addressing my biblical questions, he has to RUN AWAY from them at all times:

Ethang5 now has his own Theme Song, which is RUNAWAY by Del Shannon, praise Jesus for telling me this in prayer last night:

Ethang5 continues to follow his embarrassing template of RUNNING away from biblical axioms in the name of Satan, where he is no more a Christian than his equally biblically inept Tradesecret.

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You can always tell when you've beaten the atheist when he starts to use your terms.

Sorry Dee Dee, your posts still are vacuous. Nothing in them but gibberish. Surely you can make a single post with something of substance in it? Even if it's only 2 sentences long.

By the way Dee Dee, are you feeling lonely? Missing a buddy? I finally contacted someone from your Landover loony church but they didn't want to comment. Strange cause usually they are so chatty.

I asked you in my last post, "Now that you know your shtick doesn't work, what will you do? Just keep repeating "run away" and "embarrassed?" Your childish taunts don't work. I don't care if you repeat "runaway"till you're blue in the face, and nothing you say can harm Jesus. So what will you do now?

Your schtick is useless. No one reads your loony posts. No one thinks you're original. No one cares.

All you can do is to keep repeating your silly empty posts because you are empty. You have nothing. No original thoughts, no informative insights, not even tidbits if interest. You are like an empty drum, load, all caps, all bold, but saying nothing. You have become a parody of yourself.

And I will roast you for as long as you can stay out of the party van. Which should not be long, as your schtick's uselessness gets more and more frustrating.

Next?
I'll always be next Dee Dee. Very few people want to talk to you. It's pointless. But I like you. I was trained for people like you. And I will be here for you. You will help me toast you, because you can do nothing else.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Schtick does as schtick intends....And Bro D's schtick always seems to stimulate your G spot.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
That's like telling the DA that crime "stimulates" him... ( I can't say G spot or Ragnar will have another excuse to ban me for "sexual harassment")

It's my job Z. My calling. I'm the trashman, I take out the trash. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. You're liberal, so youwill see all interactions between men as either homosexuality or homophobia. So the only one with an "stimulated" Z spot seems to be you, and maybe our mods. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I'm the trashman, I take out the trash. Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Which movie is that from?

And maybe I'm too moderate to understand the homo stuff.

And perhaps you think not.... But you rile easily....So take it from me, Bro D knows full well how to wield his schtick to best effect.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Dee Dee is just another lost soul who takes his purpose from the internet because he has no real life.

But it is heartening to know you care for me so much. 

But you rile easily
At your age, by now, you should know you are poor at reading people. But your concern makes up for your shortcomings. So take it from me, Bro D's are a dime a dozen on the net. I saw and dispacthed my first one on the net 2001.

Mrs. Ethan was concerned till you said you were too moderate to understand the homo stuff. She's relieved.

What homo stuff? 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Regards to the lovely Mrs Ethan.....Hopefully I read her correctly.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
When you flex your omniscience muscles sure.