"I Have Two Virgin Daughters......

Author: Stephen

Total: 86
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
I think there is a lot of metaphor and figurative tales/stories in the Bible. I think it's just another book written and maintained by humans. Since it's about spirituality, i believe there are hints of spiritual lessons in the Bible as well. That's where i stand with any written religion and/or even philosophical spiritual theories. In particular to Job, his story is one of many that don't make sense to me and/or are stories that contradict god being omniscient. For ex, another being Adam and Eve. Why would god be surprised they disobeyed him? He would have known the second he created both what would happen. Now, this doesn't make sense to me as to the Biblical religion... but it does make sense to me in my own spiritual thoughts. Bc i truly believe no consciousness/intelligence would stay as an infinite being. To be infinite would mean to be everything... from beginning to end, what i call the ultimate spoiler. I believe we can dip are feet into the infinite knowledge, but i believe there is a bell curve of how long one would stay that way... for me, i would say maybe a second, no longer than 10 seconds, lol. Therefore, an infinite source wouldn't stay infinite in the Omni sense. I Believe there is a process of "shutting down" away from the source. I think this source can stay in an infinite state, but would restrict itself away from being the Omni's. So a "God" can be something like Odin... fully knowledgeable of its universe and destiny, maybe, but never fully all knowing, and even Odin wouldn't want to know it's "the god." Bc then, nothing matters. What a horrible existence it would be to be an entity that is omniscient... well, actually, more like omniscient to all realities. A character can be like a super hero omniscient, but only to a level... never to the whole picture, or i shouldn't say "never" ... maybe just for a few seconds. I believe when you go into that state which is basically all of our true home, it will be so overwhelming that the process of shutting it off happens within a blink of an eye.

Above is my reasoning, "God is restricted by its own choice." Bc who'd not be? But, i'm still curious how religious people explain these contradictions. Bc there are many examples/stories in the Bible that don't make sense to me if god is Omniscient... why do anything? Why test anyone? Do we even truly have free will when god knows what he created us for and what will happen? The only answer would be god shutting off its omniscience... but if that's true, the implications lead towards a much different platform.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
I think there is a lot of metaphor and figurative tales/stories in the Bible. I think it's just another book written and maintained by humans. Since it's about spirituality, i believe there are hints of spiritual lessons in the Bible as well.

I agree with you completely. But I'm going to get off my rocker here, this should only make sense to you ...... knowing that creation (anime lol) has many layers, worlds, planets and places (which include all different types of beings) each religious source and societies exist within parts of creation (outside the physical world). So while I do agree that religions are mans observations, the societies they observe from exist. This means that there is a place to go for whomever desires to commune with these sources. It of course does not have to be permanent, they just don't know that yet.

That's where i stand with any written religion and/or even philosophical spiritual theories. In particular to Job, his story is one of many that don't make sense to me and/or are stories that contradict god being omniscient. For ex, another being Adam and Eve. Why would god be surprised they disobeyed him? He would have known the second he created both what would happen. Now, this doesn't make sense to me as to the Biblical religion... but it does make sense to me in my own spiritual thoughts. Bc i truly believe no consciousness/intelligence would stay as an infinite being. To be infinite would mean to be everything... from beginning to end, what i call the ultimate spoiler.

This is where your natural intelligence and wisdom get you beyond the religious trap, but you just haven't really paid attention how it all fits together. The Biblical God is a Demi God, not the infinite Platform. The Infinite Platform that we understand, is the Source of all gods. It doesn't just want to be a little soul in the crowd of a million looking to the throne of God but also the God on the throne looking down at the millions. But the Gods within religion come out of the Platform too, sometimes they are creator Gods....the Platform uses them to also express power and creativity and sends souls to experience all of this.
It's quite amazing, don't know if you ever thought about that.
The Infinite Platform steps down into layers, each layer reduces the Platform to a smaller degree. So there is a succession of coverings from the Platform all the way down to a soul and then a physical body. The closer each covering or layer is to the Platform the more powerful it is, the fuller that Entity is because it only has one veil that reduces it from the Infinite. The Beings that have only a single or perhaps a couple steps down from the Infinite possess much the powers and knowledge that the Infinite (Platform) has but not all, we call these Beings God because they are far greater than us (only by less layers of reduction), but they too come from the Platform. The Infinite Platform has no covering or layer, It is the full power and knowledge of anything that exists and all things come out of this Platform.

We as souls, in this physical world have several coverings or layers that reduce us to what we are so we are tiny expressions of the Infinite. The Beings that inherit the heavenly planes or the spiritual worlds are that of great abilities and knowledge, they have bodies and forms that are far less limited...we call them Gods whether or not we know they too come from the Infinite Platform. They serve their purpose, they are part of the journey in creation.

Remember the analogy you shared with me about the fans and the band? how God would want to be both the fan and the band that the fan follows? lol, now picture us as the fans and God as the Band. Yet we both come from the Infinite Platform. And that doesn't mean you stay a fan or have to follow the band they simply exist whether or not you wish to be a part of it. You could have your own journey completely separate from that or maybe you already played those roles. But the fans that follow the Band (God) are completely captivated with that. They love it and worship it. That can be for you or not for you. 

I believe we can dip are feet into the infinite knowledge, but i believe there is a bell curve of how long one would stay that way... for me, i would say maybe a second, no longer than 10 seconds, lol. Therefore, an infinite source wouldn't stay infinite in the Omni sense. I Believe there is a process of "shutting down" away from the source. I think this source can stay in an infinite state, but would restrict itself away from being the Omni's. So a "God" can be something like Odin... fully knowledgeable of its universe and destiny, maybe, but never fully all knowing, and even Odin wouldn't want to know it's "the god." Bc then, nothing matters.

Exactly!! bingo, and you're the only other person that gets this that I have talked to on forums. So what I'm getting at though, is when we talk about the Bible and that God there is a place in creation for all of that. It's just one place though, and the God that rules that Kingdom comes out of the Infinite Platform. Some gods know this and some don't know, some gods choose to believe they are greater than the Platform. All of this has a place in creation under the infinite creativity of the Platform.
The Infinite Platform can incarnate just ever so slightly that God has much of It's power and knowledge but not all of it. Very good intuition you have.

What a horrible existence it would be to be an entity that is omniscient... well, actually, more like omniscient to all realities. A character can be like a super hero omniscient, but only to a level... never to the whole picture, or i shouldn't say "never" ... maybe just for a few seconds. I believe when you go into that state which is basically all of our true home, it will be so overwhelming that the process of shutting it off happens within a blink of an eye.

Well one thing where we disagree or don't fully collaborate on is that the Full state of the Platform always exists at It is (because It can be nothing else), but at the same time has access to every channel of creation and every state of consciousness. So there is always two states of consciousness, one in the full state and one in the created state. We are the ones in the created state but the Infinite Platform is always in the full state. The full state can never shut off, but the full state can also experience everything right through your channel. I don't know if that makes any sense to you or not. It's not something the Platform can get rid of, but creates through you and I to have parallel experiences. 
This is going to be one of those conversations where we get really weird lol. 

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Stephen
Definitely not your best point there buddy
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
Out of a huge collection of poor points, that isn't saying much.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Well one thing where we disagree or don't fully collaborate on is that the Full state of the Platform always exists at It is (because It can be nothing else), but at the same time has access to every channel of creation and every state of consciousness. So there is always two states of consciousness, one in the full state and one in the created state. We are the ones in the created state but the Infinite Platform is always in the full state. The full state can never shut off, but the full state can also experience everything right through your channel. I don't know if that makes any sense to you or not. It's not something the Platform can get rid of, but creates through you and I to have parallel experiences. 
This is going to be one of those conversations where we get really weird lol. 
I don't know if we fully disagree here. Bc i also believe the platform is always the platform... so it exists as fully everything, and everything within it exists infinitely as their state. I just don't think anything "conscious" and/or intelligence's, can withstand being the full state. But this is confusing bc i have no idea how the source exists. It's hard to rap your mind around what it would be like to be everything. I've had an experience, taking a hallucinogen, where i believed i was this source therefore got the omniscience that came with it... it was frightening and all i wanted to do is shut down again. Now, this is bc i have a finite existence that i'm aware of so i was able to think being finite was preferable. The source would be different bc that's what it has always been. That's why as a platform, it makes sense it can withstand being everything. Actually, the fact that everything within the source exists separately (within the duality) with different experiences is probably the reason why the source doesn't go insane. My observation when it comes to the source is that it will never shut that down. It will never not give us the path to our true free will in our infinite state. Therefore, that's why i tell people there is no "God" ... there is only everything. Bc the platform that we can call god, will never be god... it will never be "one" infinite being... it will always be everything, all of us and even the nothingness the spans infinity. So, that's what i mean when i say it would be horrible to be an omniscient one and only god... "God" can only be one thing, which is everything.  

but you just haven't really paid attention how it all fits together.
Oh... come on now... you really think i haven't paid attention to how it all fits? ;p I'm on this site less bc i'm at a point where i just see it. It all comes down to if someone else has the capacity to see it now. I've realized some do, and some just don't. Their mind doesn't have the capacity to grasp the "how it fits" part. So trust me, i see it. But i don't know if you've realized this too in the last year or so, there are a lot of scientists and/or intellectual types that are starting to realize this platform. They are at the "simulation" stage of it (without understanding the full implications of what that means). I wonder if you find that interesting and also a little funny. Bc i know you and i have been talking about this platform for years. Well, as far back as i've known you on DDO. Plus add all the years before DDO... i was at the simulation stage of this platform when i was a teenager. So it's funny to me these "genius" types have hit puberty lol.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

ETRNLVW,

ONCE AGAIN, YOUR "WAR AND PEACE" EXPLANATION OF PURE LAUGHABLE CONJECTURE AND HEARSAY! :  "This is where your natural intelligence and wisdom get you beyond the religious trap, but you just haven't really paid attention how it all fits together. The Biblical God is a Demi God, not the infinite Platform. The Infinite Platform that we understand, is the Source of all gods. It doesn't just want to be a little soul in the crowd of a million looking to the throne of God but also the God on the throne looking down at the millions. But the Gods within religion come out of the Platform too, sometimes they are creator Gods....the Platform uses them to also express power and creativity and sends souls to experience all of this.  It's quite amazing, don't know if you ever thought about that.   The Infinite Platform steps down into layers, each layer reduces the Platform to a smaller degree. So there is a succession of coverings from the Platform all the way down to a soul and then a physical body. The closer each covering or layer is to the Platform the more powerful it is, the fuller that Entity is because it only has one veil that reduces it from the Infinite. The Beings that have only a single or perhaps a couple steps down from the Infinite possess much the powers and knowledge that the Infinite (Platform) has but not all, we call these Beings God because they are far greater than us (only by less layers of reduction), but they too come from the Platform. The Infinite Platform has no covering or layer, It is the full power and knowledge of anything that exists and all things come out of this Platform."

ETRNLVW, Once again, we LAUGH at your comical and ungodly conjecture, what's new? NOTHING!  As if your complete biblical ignorance wasn't enough within this forum, then you as a minion of Satan, state with specificity that Jesus, as our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, IS A DEMIGOD! BLASPHEME! Jesus is NOT in any way a demigod, you dumbfounded pseudo-christian fool! First thing relative to your ungodly statement regarding the definition of Demigod, is the fact that Jesus is NOT MYTHICAL and He can never be less of a god, because HE IS GOD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND BIBLICAL FOOL?

To save you further embarrassment within this forum again, and towards Outplayz as well, Jesus and I will not entertain the idea of tearing apart the rest of your muddled and unworthy post #32!  As if my post to you shown below wasn't enough disgrace for you in not truly knowing the Bible, then you add more proverbial egg to your face with your post #32!  Unbelievable!    https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5194-i-have-two-virgin-daughters?page=1&post_number=25

You are excused until you make a Bible fool of yourself once again, where Jesus and I will correct you at your befuddled expense, understood?

NEXT BIBLE IGNORANT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN EQUAL TO ETRNLVW WILL BE ....?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Theweakeredge
Definitely not your best point there buddy

Did you get the point, edge?

The point is that s/he insists that s/he hadn't even called Lot and his family ".innocent" and in the same sentence, tells me that I am  "just making stuff up" about what she didn't say. So s/he's calling me a liar not to mention  accusing me of lying about him/her.

Look >> 

Tradesecret wrote:  Did I call Lot and his family innocent? You just make stuff up.#26

But even for all his/her claims,  s/he had forgot what she had said previous when she scrambled this beauty out as an EXAMPLE,  of  "gods love and mercy"  shown to Lot  and his  "innocent"" family. 

Tradesecret wrote:   "How many times have you said that God does not protect the innocent -and yet here is an example -#11
So, do you see my point now, edge. 

S/he had contradicted her/himself, lied about me and shown her/himself - again - to be a complete buffoon. 

Since I pointed out his/her glaring great contradictory clanger, s/he hasn't been back to explain her/him self . It is likely that s/he understands that to offer the excuse that  " I forgot and didn't remember"  wouldn't work this time around no more than it  did the first. And  him/her being a lawyer too.

crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
The bible is not saying that is right.It is saying that it happened.When Lots daughters fucked him.The bible does not say that is right.Just that it happened
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

ethang5, that is vying to be the #1 Bible Fool upon this forum again at Tradesecrets expense,

Jesus and I need you within this forum, in other words, we need you upon that wall, this is because we can show others in what a true Bible ignorant pseudo-christian looks like, AND, acst like, understood? Therefore, I DO NOT want you to get embarrassingly BANNED again for the reasons shown below regarding your last banning of many, okay?  

"ethang5 has been banned for 90 days, following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease."   Therefore,  as I will easily show this forum in how utterly Bible ignorant you truly are, do you promise not to engage in further sexual harassment towards other members subsequent to being asked not to do this ungodly act?  Yes?

Furthermore, what DIVISION of Protestantism are you following? Or, are you too scared like your cohort in Satanic crime Tradesecret is in not being able to tell the membership of their DIVISION of Christianity because for the sake of further embarrassment?  

Because of your Satanic return to this forum subsequent to ANOTHER embarrassing BANNING OF MANY, I promise you that Jesus’ TRUE words and I are going to have a lot of fun with you, but, at your expense once again, sorry. :(

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Theweakeredge

Theweakeredge,

You are new to this prestigious forum, therefore in case you haven't figured it out yet, the pseudo-christian Tradesecret is at this time, the #1 Bible Ignorant Fool!  He/she is easily caught in directly going against Jesus' True words within the scriptures, and when doing so subsequent to being shown this blatant fact, Tradesecret more so than not, RUNS AWAY from being made the fool in this respect.  

The members of this forum that know Tradesecrets TRUE modus operandi, have to call them "He/She" because Tradesecret obviously went through totally ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery recently as the links below clearly shows:

1. Tradesecret’s Biography where the Gender is MALE:
    https://www.debate.org/Tradesecret/

2. Tradesecret’s Biography in being a FEMALE:  (before TS had to insidiously change it to UNKNOWN to save face)
    https://ibb.co/bKmmtpW

3. Tradesecret’s Biography in gender now being UNKNOWN:
    https://www.debateart.com/participants/Tradesecret

Yes, I know, as if the above links are not ungodly enough in slapping Jesus in the face once again, Tradesecret is an ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT that Tradesecret has yet to explain in a real true sense regarding their wrongdoing, other than to RUN AWAY from it in the name of Satan!

Welcome to the forum.

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @BrotherDThomas

Jesus and I need you within this forum, in other words, we need you upon that wall, this is because we can show others in what a true Bible ignorant pseudo-christian looks like,...
    OK, but are you sure the mods know about this "need" that you and Jesus have?

Date: 11/31/2019
    Moderator: Joint-modertor decision
    BrotherDThomas has been given a 1-day temp ban for repeated violations of the code of conduct, including personal attacks, cross-thread contamination, and excessive trolling despite moderator warnings.

Date: 02/04/2020
    Moderator: Joint-moderator decision
    BrotherDThomas has been banned for 1 week for a continuous pattern of behavior that includes cross-thread contamination, harassment, and ignoring moderation warning despite his most recent 1 day ban.

Date: 03/05/2020
    Moderator: Joint decision
    BrotherDThomas has been banned for one month, for the same reasons as cited in his previous bans.
    Since being notified of this decision, he has started a goodbye thread. If engaging within it, please be respectful.

Date: 5/16/2020
    Moderator: Joint decision
    BrotherDThomas will receive a 7-day ban, principally for publishing an insulting list of members. A key factor there is the missing consent that would be implied in normal discourse with them. This is not to be confused with a ban on alternative points of view or general abrasiveness.

Date: 06/16/2020
    Moderator: Joint Decision
    BrotherDThomas has been banned for 14-days days for spam. It is understood that this was done at the behest of another user, who is likewise punished equally.

FYI, Jesus is not a site member, rather he is a public figure thus not protected by the CoC.

Has Jesus become a member yet? I ask because the mods don't seem to think you and He are a pair on the site.

I DO NOT want you to get embarrassingly BANNED again...
    Thanks Dee dee, that is so kind of you. Lol.

zedvictor4
    Debates: 22
    zedvictor4
    -->
    @crossed
    I'm confused...Did they use strap ons and palm oil?

This really is just another page in the book of biblical pornography.

Which all started with Adam and his veritable serpent.
    BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas
    -->
    @ethang5

ethang5, that is vying to be the #1 Bible Fool upon this forum at Tradesecrets expense,

YOUR BEFUDDLED AND UNGODLY QUOTE: "OK, but are you sure the mods know about this "need" that you and Jesus have?"

It is without question that the moderators know beyond any doubt whatsoever that the "need" is always present for me to ferret out the ungodly pseudo-christians like you in a religious forum, understood?  Furthermore, in addressing Jesus and my bans is nothing compared to your bans where if I listed all of them it would take up the entire available page!  What is noteworthy for Jesus and I is the FACT that, YOUR LAST BAN OF 3 MONTHS is in no way comparable to my only 14 day banning at the most, and where you went with me on that ban, get it? Huh?   Thank you for pointing this embarrassing FACT out to the membership!  LOL!

YOUR CONTINUOUS BIBLICAL IDIOCY IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP:  "FYI, Jesus is not a site member, rather he is a public figure thus not protected by the CoC. Has Jesus become a member yet? I ask because the mods don't seem to think you and He are a pair on the site."

Since when it it relative to Jesus in having to become a member of this prestigious Religious Forum, that you continue to muddle up in the name of Satan, He is Jesus, for Christ's sake, HELLO! Thats like stating this analogy: "OMG, look! Jesus has finally returned to earth after 2000 years and counting, and He is visiting our particular Baptist Church, but, oh oh, sorry Jesus, you're not a member of our church, therefore we are going to ask you to leave."  GET IT BIBLE FOOL, ETHANG5?

Besides, when I am present in behalf of Jesus the Christ, He is always with me and we act together, and at your expense I might add, therefore, is there any part of the following passage that you do not fully understand, Bible fool?

JESUS STATED:"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)

Once again, you have shown the membership and Jesus in why I have to be upon this forum, and again, it is because of your outright Biblical ignorance that has no bounds that you spew forth with ease, as if you actually knew in what you were talking about, NOT!  But, alas, the Brother D is here to save the day once again in continually correcting your complete Bible inexperience at your embarrassment, praise Jesus!

NEXT EQUALLY BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL LIKE ETHANG5 WILL BE ...?

Stephen
    Stephen
    -->
    @BrotherDThomas
    ethang5 wrote:    FYI, Jesus is not a site member, rather he is a public figure thus not protected by the CoC.

This back hand from you was absolutely precious, Brother :

JESUS Said:"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)

Was that a god inspired back hand Brother?

Brother D is here to save the day 

Well you certainly made my day ,but alas, I am well past saving Brother.

I still have many questions concerning comments and claims made on my thread Brother. I will get around to them when I have more time. but be assured that I will.

Interesting that Ethang5 has taken the time to list your ban/s and petty misdemeanors above  while his own read for something more sinister, isn't it Brother #17

And he's only been back a very short while yet has been the cause of TWO! thread  being locked. This is simply evidence that he is not here for debate or discussion. 

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @zedvictor4
    I'm confused...Did they use strap ons and palm oil?
    Be careful the mods don't accuse you of sexual harassment!

Oh wait, sorry... You're an atheist and a liberal. Never mind.
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @BrotherDThomas
    ethang5, that is vying to be the #1 Bible Fool upon this forum at Tradesecrets expense,
    The most banned was already taken.

...YOUR LAST BAN OF 3 MONTHS
    Didn't you say it was 6 months? You brought out the calculator didn't you?

YOUR CONTINUOUS BIBLICAL IDIOCY IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP:  "FYI, Jesus is not a site member, rather he is a public figure thus not protected by the CoC.
    Has Jesus become a member yet? I ask because the mods don't seem to think you and He are a pair on the site."
    I was quoting a mod dee dee. I think s mod would know if your bestie Jesus was a member here.

Thank you for pointing this embarrassing FACT out to the membership!
    You're welcome dee dee, but I'm sorry it embarrassed you. It's up on the site moderation thread already anyway, so I didn't think it would embarrass you anymore.

Besides, when I am present in behalf of Jesus the Christ, He is always with me and we act together,...
    OK dee dee. I have learned not to contradict internet "I am god" geniuses. If a guy thinks he's god, showing him his feet won't help.

NEXT EQUALLY BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL LIKE ETHANG5 WILL BE ...?
    Probably another all cap, all bold template of gibberish. You're stuck in your schtick, sooo...
    Barney
    Debates: 50
    Barney
    -->
    @Tradesecret
    @BrotherDThomas
    Regarding #40
    If anyone ever feels the need to take historical screenshots of other peoples profiles to do analysis later, you are probably being way too focused on that person. If you feel the need to do that, it's probably time to take a break from interaction with that person. 

-Ragnar, DM
    zedvictor4
    Debates: 22
    zedvictor4
    -->
    @ethang5
    You knew what I was alluding to though.

So you're not so conservative yourself.
    Stephen
    Stephen
    -->
    @Barney
    Regarding #40
    If anyone ever feels the need to take historical screenshots of other peoples profiles to do analysis later, you are probably being way too focused on that person. If you feel the need to do that, it's probably time to take a break from interaction with that person. 

That said. We are on a public forum where lies abound. 

It does at times require such actions when,  with experience and  aforethought  a day will come when one may have to prove a claim. 

And it has to be faced, that somewhere this Pastor & Chaplin Tradesecrete has lied about him or her identity.  Not a serious or bad lie, but a lie all the same.  And I for one don't hold it against him..... or is it her?

So, if I may, I will attempt to justify the Brothers aforethought. 

For instance I could  accuse the Reverend Tradesecret of telling lies.   The Reverend Tradesecrete could simply deny this and respond saying   ` I never tell lies ` and accuse me of making false allegations.  So who is that has to prove the claim? Where does the  Burden of Proof lay?  Does it lay  with me that brought the accusation or with the one I have accused of being a liar to prove  his or her own innocence? 

Well according to the universal accepted law on the matter of B of P, it makes no mistake and leaves no room for error that the burden is all on me/ the one that brought the claim .   "In civil litigation and criminal prosecutions, the burden of proof lies with the party asserting an allegation of fact. 

So lets examine  the written evidence that I have and  wrote by the accused himself  ,   and see if it proves my claim against the this man of the cloth.

Here in writing, the Reverend Tradesecrete's  first identity clearly states his gender here as male  >> https://www.debate.org/Tradesecret/  and nothing more. 

( And anyone with an ounce commonsense should, as he has so rightly done,  follow the exemplary example and limit all personal information to the bare minim required on an internet forum). 

Then, again in writing by the accused own hand, we come to the second identity of the Reverend Tradesecret where now a  SHE ,  a female,  informs us of not just her gender but offers voluntarily a  great detailed and  informative history of  about herself that is  not even required!   https://ibb.co/bKmmtpW

All very odd considering  this is also the same  person the tell us that s/he instructs and advises all of  her/her  " clients" (s/he's a criminal lawyer too)  "never to answer a  yes or no question" -  but offers an internet forum full of no-face strangers all the possible information they could require.  All very contradictory for a lawyer , imo.  What the written word can cause for someone is almost magic,...  one could even call it, demonic..

Anyway one of those genders has to be a lie. The Reverend Tradesecrete has lied . It is that simple and  for what reason she did this  doesn't even enter into the equation.

So we now have a person with two entirely different personalities, besides gender; one displaying a  complete introvert personality  when compared to  the others extremely extrovert personality. maybe they are two different people? And the "deviancy "mentioned doesn't even come into it.

So I believe we can allow for the Brother's   out thinking and use aforethought and screen shot , it is more than justified. 
    Barney
    Debates: 50
    Barney
    -->
    @Stephen
    This exact thing is occurring in multiple threads involving them. Unless I'm mistaken, the topic in this one is supposed to be the mistreatment of daughters in the bible, not modern day gender politics.

From the CoC:
    "Targeted harassment of any member prohibited, ... obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges."

Sure, inside a conversation here is someone claims to be the pope while also serving on the US supreme court, mock them for it at the place it occurs. Light callbacks can be too much to resist. There is a world of difference between that, and what at the lightest of skimming seems to involve someone being stalked.
    Stephen
    Stephen
    -->
    @Barney
    the topic in this one is supposed to be the mistreatment of daughters in the bible,

It is. But I said goodbye to that sometime ago.

But it went off the rails some after etheng5 & co decided to bury his friends seriously embarrassing  comments . I agree, the brother didn't help the thread, but he appears to have fell  victim of Ethang5's usual tactic  of burying threads that make him of  look ridiculous under a pile of argumentative nonsense and reams of text that have absolutely nothing to do with " the mistreatment of daughters in the bible".

I will have to accept that all  of my threads will suffer this treatment as will any threads that I may comment on.  It is just a shame for those wanting to discuss religion on a religion forum.

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Stephen
    I agree, the brother didn't help the thread, but he appears to have fell  victim of Ethang5's usual tactic...
    His pal Jesus should have warned him. They are supposed to be so tight, no?
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @zedvictor4
    You knew what I was alluding to though.
    Yeah I did, but that didn't seem to have stopped the mods from the ridiculously silly allegation of sexual harassment in my case. But as I admitted, you're safe.

So you're not so conservative yourself.
    I don't know what conservatism has to do with it, but I know better than try to convince you that your perception is not necessarily fact. And I know you.
    Stephen
    Stephen
    -->
    @ethang5
    His pal Jesus should have warned him

Indeed. This was shocking and he being  a man of clothe too that teaches and preaches in universities.

The Reverend Tradsecrete wrote: I can't seem to recall where Lot was ever held up as a paragon of virtue or righteousness.  

Can you think of anywhere in the Scriptures where Lot is help up as being a model for Jews or for Christians? I can't and I would never hold him up as so.  
     Stephen wrote: 2 Peter 2:7  "and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless" . 

Reverend Tradsecrete wrote: I am not sure if you read the story or not? 

Stephen wrote:  I have serious doubts whether you have ever read the whole  scriptures for yourself, or questioned them for yourself, Reverend Chaplin Tradesecrete? 

There are other massive clangers he drops  on this thread but its pointless dragging them up.  We wouldn't want to embarrass the Reverend now would we.

So lets sing his praises instead. I am sure he will appreciate the opportunity now that you have brought him up AGAIN!!!

You didn't know did you!!!!? Look 

I am a lawyer.  There you go. Now you know.  I always counsel my clients that "no comment" is the only wise thing to do when being questioned by the police. I don't care how you read that - no comment is the right thing to do.  When we are in  a contested hearing, I, in the first instance, will counsel my client not to get into the stand to be cross examined. It is the role of the prosecutor to prove their case. It is not mine to prove we are innocent. It is our job to make sure the prosecutor does his or her job properly.  If my client insists in getting into the box - despite my advices - I will examine him or her asking open ended questions so that they can answer particular questions. I never ask a question I don't know the answer to. And I am not actually allowed to ask my client - yes or no questions because I would be accused of leading the witness. And then the prosecution will cross - examine my client. The cross-examiner is permitted to ask both open ended questions and leading questions. He would be foolish to ask open ended questions. His job is to ask leading questions.  He wants a yes or a no. Why? Because then he can lead him into traps and inconsistencies.  I counsel my clients - NEVER to answer a question with a yes or no - but always to qualify what you are saying - because the cross examiner never asks a question without a purpose or intention to lead to somewhere. But the first rule of cross - examination is NEVER ask a question you don't know the answer too.  Because when you do - the answer you will get will probably upset the apple cart and throw you off.  But I know that the same advice is being given to witnesses for the prosecution for when I cross examine.  And there will be times when I insist to the judge - that the witness needs to answer the question - with a simple yes or no. But judges do not lightly support this submission. And the reason they don't is because they know that doing so - is leading the witness into unfair or unforeseen traps.  Just because witness X saw Y do something with his left hand 6 months ago and wrote it in his statement does not mean that his evidence today that Y used his right hand and is confident that it was not his left hand - does not automatically mean that Y is innocent.  statements made close to the time of the crime recalled differently 6 months later - are inconsistent and can be used to call into question the reliability of the witness's evidence - but that inconsistency does not necessarily weaken the prosecution's case.  

So, yes, my client's pay me for the work I do for them. Do you have a problem with people being paid? 
    Do I charge people to listen to my version of the gospels? No, I don't charge students,  I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them. 
    Do I allow students to question me? Absolutely. I have no problem with this. Do I allow clients to question me? Not in a court setting, no. But they are free to ask me whatever the like about the law. I do charge them for that privilege. 

I never talked about counseling session. I said I counsel my clients. Lawyers are called Counsel.  We council our clients. We give advice. 

But in my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoral care.  And yes, I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation.  I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications. 

Ido  understand Orthodoxy. I studied and was tutored byacademics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the OrthodoxChurch. #91

His talents don't end there either !!!

Tradesecrete wrote: Istudy the original languages, translate them to English,  #25
    https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5083-the-god-topic?page=1&post_number=25

It leaves one to wonder what his hidden talents are, does it you? 

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Stephen

Indeed. This was shocking and he being  a man of clothe too that teaches and preaches in universities.
    I didn't know dee dee preached in a university. Why would a university need preaching?

The rest of your post was again an obsessive rant on TS. You said you would stop that, and I told you I would remind you of your promise to stop.

It leaves one to wonder what his hidden talents are, does it you?
    No, it doesn't. I'm not obsessed with TS. If the only thing you can do is ramble about your obsession, there will be no point talking to you, and I will simply talk at you. Really, get a hold of yourself, you're starting to look like a nutjob.
    Stephen
    Stephen
    -->
    @ethang5

I didn't know dee dee preached in a university. Why would a university need preaching?

I am sorry. I was under the impression that you were showing us how Tradsecrete had made a complete imbecile of himself twice with your encouragement on this thread and he being  both a Pastor and a Chaplin too.  Which I thought was a bit unfair of you considering he had already suffered enough embarrassment at your hands already .

They were simply mistakes that anyone could have made and you seem to keep highlighting them for your own self satisfaction, For god sake man, I though he was your friend!!!?

So I thought it only right and fair that I should step in and  show the Reverend Tradesecret in a better more positive light simply by highlighting just a few of his qualifications and talents that YOU seem to ignore and  ONLY want to denigrate.

I also believe that anyone wanting to debate or discuss the "god breathed" scriptures with the Reverend Tradesecrete  should first look at his brilliant pedigree to have an idea who they will be up against.  

Starting here #20  & here  #91 and especially here #25 were they will understand that they are not taking on just any bible bashing idiot that cannot support his claims, but a shrewd , sharp and highly intellectual person that has spent years of his life studying under some of the greatest minds in the legal and religious fields,  and YOU should appreciate that. 

And YOU, or anyone else, shouldn't  forget that, either.

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Stephen
    His pal Jesus should have warned him.

I am sorry. I was under the impression that you were showing us how Tradsecrete had made a complete imbecile of himself twice with your encouragement on this thread
    No Need to be. That obsessed people often hallucinate is a well known fact.

The rest of your post was more obsessed prattle about TS so I'll just skip it. I think indulging your obsessive behavior is bad for your mental health. But the apology was nice.

28 days later

BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas
    -->
    @ethang5
    @Stephen
    @Barney
    @Tradesecret

11.28.2020 08:56PM
    Banned until:
    12.24.2020 08:56PM
    Banned by:
    Ban reason:
    Repeatedly and malicious violations of the harassment rule within the CoC. Including obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges, and the worrisome behavior of taking screenshots of someones profiles over time to to off topic mocking if they change anything.
    The length is informed by the previous warnings and bans, but mitigated by the spirit of Christmas.

Brother Ragnar,

First of all, I am sorry that Tradesecret obviously had to come to you crying once again because of my biblical TRUTHFUL posts to him/her of which they could not address because of their further embarrassment if they did so.   Because of the assumed infractions that were given to me shown above in my Satanic banning, Jesus awoke me at 8:58PM on November 28, 2020, to address them post haste!  Of course, as we know, Jesus knew beforehand that you were going to perform this ungodly act of banning the Brother D with these insidious notions, of which He didn’t tell me personally beforehand (Psalm 139:15-16).

There were no assumed harassment “attempts” by me towards the totally Bible inept pseudo-christian Tradesecret, this is because what I stated to him/her were simply non harassment absolutes instead, period!  Additionally, Jesus and I understand that what is said between members within private messages is forbidden and not to be shown upon the forum without permission from the other person, but when is it not correct to show a members biography that ANYONE, and I repeat, ANYONE can read in the first place?  When I performed this godly act, it is called “Investiagative reporting” in the name of Jesus to expliictly show that Tradesecret goes directly against Jesus’ words by either lying (Ephesians 4:25), or having an obvious and ungodly sex change which directly goes against Jesus' teachings (Psalm 139:13-14 ) from a man to a woman! This is simply shown in Tradesecrets varied biographys as I have shown in first being a MAN, and subsequently a WOMAN, and to save further embarrassment for Tradesecet, they now changed their gender to UNKNOWN, HELLO?!  (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5078-does-the-bible-cause-homophobia?page=5&post_number=110) This action is ungodly, and you above anyone else should realize this FACT and fight against it using Jesus’s direct words like I have done. The simple truth is that it is NOT any form of presumed STALKING and/or harassment in using Tradesecrets own factual words against them relative to their assumed Christian faith!

Mr Ragnar, the way this ban was established, and within the same vein, you would probably ban our ever loving and forgiving Jesus the Christ just because He took a whip to beat the money changers within the Temple of His Father’s house, which is Jesus’ house to begin with as being Yahweh God incarnate, would you not? (John 2:13-16). Better yet, within the same context, you would probably ban Jesus just for stating to His disciples that they are to bring hither Jesus’ enemies that do not want to be ruled by Him, and to slay them in front of Him by going directly against His commandment of thou shalt not kill, would you not?  (Luke 19:27, Exodus 20:13). 

Within prayer with Jesus, the ONLY thing that He recognizes is that you somewhat appeased this ungodly banning of the Brother D by using the spirit of Christmas in  ending the banning of the D-man  upon December 25th. Which in turn, could never be the true date of our Jesus’ birth, as I am sure you know already, do you not?!!!  

I as a warrior for Jesus regarding Jesus’ TRUE WORDS (Ephesians 6:10-18), fights the Satanic Tradesecret's unchristian like presence within this religious forum, along with other inept of the Bible pseudo-christians as well, and that sometimes gets me in assumed trouble with you, BUT, not by Jesus' thinking according to the Bible, of which I will gladly accept in Jesus’ name, praise!  "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Barney
    I guess the oath Dee Dee took to his Landover satire church was more important than I thought.

Will you handle this, or can I gave it a shot?
    BrotherDThomas
    BrotherDThomas
    -->
    @ethang5

Ethang5,

OMG, thank Jesus that you haven't been BANNED AGAIN because of sexual harassment and other debauchery, whew!   Wonders will never cease, eh? 

Whats this "can I give it a shot quote of yours?  As usual, not sure of yourself  in addressing the Brother D again, whereas your perceived knowledge of the Bible goes severely wanting again? LOL

Now, to the topic at hand in this thread, that you rarely truly address, but only muddle up instead with your Satanic Devil speak spin. What do you think of Jesus allowing Lot to bring forth his young daughters to be raped by the men in question?  Does this set moral standards that other Christians can follow to make points with Jesus?  To save you further embarrassment in trying to spin this biblical fact, a simple yes or no would suffice, okay? Then we can go from there if you have the nerve NOT to run away like Tradesecret does ad infinitum, agreed?