The Stand Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 162
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Interestingly, if Danielle had not jailed Chris, his oracle role would have activated making an entirely different last DP, but that is how the game breaks.
Doesn’t activate with a lynch
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
The mafia should keep me alive every time and I promise to keep making poor decisions. Do it! 
I'm deaddddd
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
Oh, well... I don't agree with that but. Oh well.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
maybe not, but still.  I'll be honest I anticipated a much slower game for the first couple of days, so it caught me off guard when we blazed through 2 DP's in a day in a half. It kept me from being able to engage properly until late game. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I figured if anyone had a read on me, it was you or Speed. I knew who scum were by DP3, but by then it was too late to do much about it.
Yup, now I know what your scum meta is :)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Oh, well... I don't agree with that but. Oh well.
Not much we could do with GP throwing. That was the difference this game.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
BTW I 100% never said what Mikal said I said here:

I didn't say anything at the time because he was trying to play up a scum strategy, but I chewed him out for this in the discord as throwing me under the bus like that was whack. If I think someone is bad at mafia, I would tell them and have done so in the past lol. I am sure you know this, just wanted to make sure though.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
I'll grant Elminster based on luck, but whitelfame was a total behavioral read.

Additionally, while I did not wish to influence Ragnar's decisions, he ultimately chose all of the same targets I would have, so we can dismiss it as luck but if you have two different townies independently thinking you need to be investigated cause you're likely scum, that diminishes the "luck" charge.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Well, you think you do. We’ll see how well that holds up. Learned a lot from this game.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Btw at least someone knew it was optimal to utilize the 33% and and 43% chance we had of catching scum
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Fair
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
I think this was the fastest game I ever hosted. 5 Day phases in less than 72 hours lol. People were active though, and lynches went through fast. And if I had all night actions in, I saw no reason to delay the day phase.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Well, you think you do. We’ll see how well that holds up. Learned a lot from this game.
😁😁
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Dude, I knew he was scum at that point because I know that's something you'd never say. If only because you don't believe anyone is good or bad at mafia and it is primarily luck-based!
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
Part of what killed you this game was your behavior DP3. The insistence on having the cop out themselves totally came off as Mafia trying to sus out who the cop actually was. There was simply no need for Town to pry out that information at that point.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Dude, I knew he was scum at that point because I know that's something you'd never say. If only because you don't believe anyone is good or bad at mafia and it is primarily luck-based!
Yeah lol definitely something I wouldn't have said. Mafia I think is definitely based on a lot of luck, but I do recognize bad players from time to time and the great ones who have IQ's that are made for this type of game, like bluesteel, raisor, and yraelz who are definitely really good consistently. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
Not much we could do with GP throwing. That was the difference this game.
This is why I say DPs 1-3 cancel each other out. I think the advantage gained in those two DPs cancels out the disadvantage of DP1.

I liked your play DP2.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
+1 on what drafter said, there's a point at which you gotta stop being paranoid
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah fair enough, just didn't work out for me tho. Probably also contributed to my lynching. People didn't have much behavior to go off of, so the little I had said/questioned was enough to get me lynched even without Drafter revealing Ragnar got a guilty on me. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Proof I won't make good decisions is I will barely read my role PM just like I didn't even read the OP of this thread lol. I knew the "#1 townie" shit was so fake <3  At the end Luna asked for my night action and I was like LET ME THINK but just caved and picked Supa cuz I assumed you'd kill me if you were scum and make drafter vote for Supa. Why didn't you do that? 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
@Speedrace
Fair enough. I shouldn't have asked for full claim, that was dumb. I stand by wanting that character claim through Drafter tho. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
LOL I literally thought you were the lone wolf and "#1 townie" was me signalling to you that I was mafia because #1 on the scenarios that Luna gave was true
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
People didn't have much behavior to go off of, so the little I had said/questioned was enough to get me lynched even without Drafter revealing Ragnar got a guilty on me. 
There was plenty of behavior to go on, IMO. And Ragnar didn't get a guilty on you. Your lynch DP4 was based on your behavior DP3 and me being wrong about how many mafia were left (due to tailor).

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Then again. I said that Speed is faking the whole speech thing because Lunatic had this in a live mafia game. I also said that Speed has waived kills as mafia in the past and even said he'd do it here. Sure, I can lack self awareness, but that's what you're gonna blame it on when I, in theory, was right with Speed
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
Yeah fair enough, just didn't work out for me tho. Probably also contributed to my lynching. People didn't have much behavior to go off of, so the little I had said/questioned was enough to get me lynched even without Drafter revealing Ragnar got a guilty on me. 
You were also victim of circumstance, speed was in a really good place based on the jailkeep from danielle dp1 (which was extremely lucky for them that they had mikal carry out the kill) and the tailor making town think there was 2 scum left and you not being quick hammered when drafter voted you meant that you would have had to have been scum logically. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
Oh fr? What did it say when he investigated me DP3?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Proof I won't make good decisions is I will barely read my role PM just like I didn't even read the OP of this thread lol. I knew the "#1 townie" shit was so fake <3
Told ya😂
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
Fair enough. I shouldn't have asked for full claim, that was dumb. I stand by wanting that character claim through Drafter tho. 
Right, but you have to ask yourself why you needed that information? Was it information for the sake of having information or would it have tangibly help Town's chance of winning?

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Then again. I said that Speed is faking the whole speech thing because Lunatic had this in a live mafia game.
He didn't btw, Warren made that role up lol
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Why did you waive the NK on the last night and not kill me?