-->
@Danielle
B/c I figured you'd jail Supa so it would look like him even more
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
Right, but you have to ask yourself why you needed that information? Was it information for the sake of having information or would it have tangibly help Town's chance of winning?

I genuinely think it would've helped. We lucked out that Ragnar wasn't a mafia rolecop manipulating us
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
NP3* and I don't know. Luna doesn't give results if you die that night and even if he did, Ragnar would have died with them. I only knew of Ragnar's results because he told me.

Had Ragnar lived it would have said you were innocent.

But if Maf hadn't killed Ragnar they probably would have killed Danielle, Supa would have been lynched leaving Speed, Ragnar and myself and a win for Town.

For want of a nail and all.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Btw I knew that cop was Ragnar, but I didn’t say it to not out cop and cuz if I were to say that I knew it, I would’ve looked scummy 
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
 would've lost if it wasn't for GP lol this was so townsided
I had a feeling he was throwing the game cuz I called him a little bitch in another thread (lol). The thing is I could have been mafia and his  tantrum would have helped my team so who knows. Kinda proof he is a little bitch though. Still fun to play with most of the time :) I hope we get a game going on Friday night. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Btw I am surprised no one guessed at a tailor based on the fact that I always post flips as soon as a person dies in every other game I've ever hosted lol. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
I genuinely think it would've helped. We lucked out that Ragnar wasn't a mafia rolecop manipulating us
Right, I understand you have this intuition that it would have helped. I'm asking you to break that down and explain what the specific tangible benefit it was.

We weren't "lucky" Ragnar wasn't a rolecop because we knew there had to have been a real cop in the game. And if the real cop wasn't Ragnar, then it was someone else not in a mason PM with me. And if that was the case, they would have spoken up DP2 when I claimed to have the cop in a PM with me.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Btw I am surprised no one guessed at a tailor based on the fact that I always post flips as soon as a person dies in every other game I've ever hosted lol.
Same!! I thought that made it obvious

Danielle
Danielle
Btw I knew that cop was Ragnar, but I didn’t say it to not out cop and cuz if I were to say that I knew it, I would’ve looked scummy 
Yes it was obv Ragnar. I was gonna try to make it sound like it could be me to throw maf off, but was worried drafter might scum read that. Plus if I'm honest I didn't want to die lol better Ragnar than me :P I wouldn't normally feel that way except I thought my role could be useful at narrowing down scum by blocking NKs. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
What was the reasoning for killing Pie NP2?
Danielle
Danielle
I actually like games where flips are revealed the next day. I don't even know what a Tailor is off the top of my head. I'd have to look it up. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Danielle
They make a person flip as a different character in the game.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
What was the reasoning for killing Pie NP2?
Thought he was cop, when Supa pointed out that he was on Discord I thought Pie was on discord in the chat with you xD and then Supa also pointed out that Pie didn't claim miller in his first post so I thought he was waiting to see if there was actually a miller and then claiming miller as cover. Ended up working out for us though
drafterman
drafterman
Also, each Mafia member got a free fake claim. I don't want to hear anything about this being townsided.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
Thought he was cop, when Supa pointed out that he was on Discord I thought Pie was on discord in the chat with you xD and then Supa also pointed out that Pie didn't claim miller in his first post so I thought he was waiting to see if there was actually a miller and then claiming miller as cover. Ended up working out for us though
And that's why I didn't out who the cop was, Chris.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Also, each Mafia member got a free fake claim. I don't want to hear anything about this being townsided.
Bomb and oracle significantly damage maf if we hit it, cop, tracker/watcher AND mason with friendly neighbor and the oracle makes for FIVE investigative roles, plus JK. AND if we don't kill the soldier we lose, plus we can't talk to one of our maf members
drafterman
drafterman
Overall this was a fun game. Of course I have nothing but positive things to say about quick DPs and any game that comes down to the final DP 3v1 or 2v1 is a good game.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
How did we know there would be a real COP? There's been so many games where we assume some role must be present but they aren't. Lunatic likes to try interesting combinations of unique roles, I see no reason for COP being a mandatory presence instead of some other powerful investigative role. 

Although admittedly with another investigative role, they probably would've spoken up as it doesn't make sense for town to have 2 OP investigative roles, so your point stands firm. I would've rather had that laid out to me instead of just saying I was crazy to even question it though. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
And that's why I didn't out who the cop was, Chris.
Lol should've went with my gut, Mikal pointed out that the DP wasn't up and Rag was the only one not online but I decided to do Pie anyway
Speedrace
Speedrace
Overall this was a fun game. Of course I have nothing but positive things to say about quick DPs and any game that comes down to the final DP 3v1 or 2v1 is a good game.
Agreed
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
How did we know there would be a real COP? There's been so many games where we assume some role must be present but they aren't. Lunatic likes to try interesting combinations of unique roles, I see no reason for COP being a mandatory presence instead of some other powerful investigative role. 
B/c there was a miller
Vader
Vader
Overall fun game. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
Bomb and oracle significantly damage maf if we hit it, cop, tracker/watcher AND mason with friendly neighbor and the oracle makes for FIVE investigative roles, plus JK. AND if we don't kill the soldier we lose, plus we can't talk to one of our maf members
My role wasn't investigative and had great potential to backfire if I recruited mafia and trusted them.

Oracle is a great, balanced counter to tailor.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
Oh. Fair enough guess I'm dumb
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
How did we know there would be a real COP?
Because there was a miller. The whole purpose of a miller is to foul up cop reports.
Speedrace
Speedrace
GGs all around
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
Don't dismiss it as being dumb.

We had basically this same exact conversation DP3. Down to Speed telling you that miller implies real cop. You were too focused on this "extra security" thing that you weren't listening to what other people were telling you.
drafterman
drafterman
I did luck out in getting Ragnar NP2. Having cop in mason PM to feed results to is a GREAT boon.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
I didn't see that comment from Speed, but in retrospect that seems obvious
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
It's ok Chris I am not a good listener either