The atheist realty sucks

Author: Utanity

Total: 140
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Culture has changed.....Perhaps not to your liking....But that's just tough.

You've either got to run with it, or continue to live in the memories of your halcyon past and ignore the rest.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
cupture chnanged for the worse
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Utanity
its bad
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Never have I ever scene so few words meen so little that I wonder why you bother.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
"Cupture"....Good word....Something to do with Trademarked Tumblers.

"Chnanged"....Not so good.....Sounds like a oriental execution technique.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
culture changed with people being too comfortable
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Utanity
drag queens are bad
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Dr.Franklin
@Theweakeredge
drag queens are bad
Yes they are like they are the baddest dude like weir I come from they like put on their make up and weir the sea kwins then they stand on top of the bus what goes like the crappers through the desert. Like wow how bad rs is that.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
The logic you think it follows does not matter, as I have said over and over. No. IF you think that god does not exist, and you also think that there is a spiritual realm, all it means is that they do not know the exact cause, just that there isn't evidence for a god. You are committing a fallacy of false dichotomy. People could believe in other means of there being a spiritual realm, such as one having the same attributes as god in the sense that is has always been there and never needed a creator, you are limiting it out of your own view of creationism, and you are therefore being closeminded. Kind  of ironic.
Yes your rite and it is being very iconic what some peoples they believe. I think that its all rite thow because what these peoples are doing is like getting half the way to accepting god because first they stick their tow into the water then its ok then they put their feets in and it feels real neet and that is where these peoples are up to now. When their doing the final plunge they imurse their whole body and soul into the glory of what is god and that is what you call the jurney to god.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
Drag queens are perfectly fine people. You being an oppressive bigot aside, I have no idea what you're going on about.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That sounds a bit tyrannical to me.

What is intrinsically wrong with comfort?

Do you think that we should all wear crowns of thorns and lug wooden crosses around in our spare time.....I bet, you would be the one with the whip.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
 I have no idea what you're going on about.
Thats right you dont have no idea at all so why do you wrongly make the malicious words about being the oppressive bigot?
Maybe you are using your crackpot atheist one dimension logic because in my street when someone they say bad it means good and when they say bad rs it means good rs so maybe you should apologise four being nasty and ignorant you no. Like those bigots what you talk about. Just saying.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
No. I meant about your second post, you saying that drag queens are bad, is you being an oppressive bigot. I would appreciate it if you would not address me anymore, else I will block you.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
a lot
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Utanity
draq queens are bad
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@EtrnlVw
If I'm being close minded, please tell me what that other option is. What do you label it? creationism...materialism...OR....?
Humanism: an outlook or system of thought attaching prime importance to human rather than divine or supernatural matters. Humanist beliefs stress the potential value and goodness of human beings, emphasize common human needs, and seek solely rational ways of solving human problems.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@FLRW
I actually disagree that this is another view in the context that we're speaking of, I'm not technically a "humanist" but I am fairly close, I go by sentience as a standard of what we should care about, and well-being as the measurement of morality. I do think the linking of this to morality is subjective, but I also don't believe in objective moral values. My point here is that this perspective is all fine and dandy, but it can technically fall under any of the world views presented, materialism or supernaturalism. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
No. I meant about your second post, you saying that drag queens are bad
Your have no idea of what your talking about. making luny wrong accusations to me I dont care but i think that your should be looking at your own head because it just aint on rite maty. Now, hows about you just make the simple apology like most decent peoples do when they make the big misteaks because once again, in street lingo bad means good. is it that you understand for the second times or not. Also I have nothing at all against trannies and gay people, my daughter she is being gay and you are being an extremely offensive person.
Once again be a reel human being and apologise.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
The literal word, "trannies" is a slur. You are being a bigot. Good bye.
Utanity
Utanity
The literal word, "trannies" is a slur. You are being a bigot. Good bye.
To: Theweackeridge
I think you should be calming down and stop being so hateful to others. It is not part of intelligent duscussions to be making up things out of nothing then being offensive because in the end your showing what you lack in the ability to argue decently.
Dishing out abuse and blocking others from replying is being a coward.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Utanity
Atheist realtors don't believe in non-falsifiable real estate claims.

I don't think atheist realty sucks, I think we're very honest realtors.

Okay I got you now because I should say reality rite. Realty is a very noble and tuff profession but your having to admit that your not going to sell the sausage because you have to sell the sizzle and the sizzle is the x faktor rite.
Ha, in all seriousness, as an atheist I am not trying to sell anything. I have no product. I'm not evangelical about atheism. I think the world is a painful place and I don't begrudge anyone anything that eases the pain, so long as it doesn't hurt someone else.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
A lot of what?.....Comfort or whipping.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
bad stuff
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Utanity
so all the atheists are doing is that they look at what is and what isnt and physicks like if a rock
ATHEIST =/= MATERIALIST
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Theweakeredge
Again, wrong, atheists are simply people who lack a belief in [A THEISTIC] god, they can believe any spectrum of things outside of that.

DEISM IS FUNCTIONALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM ATHEISM.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@3RU7AL
That's incorrect. 

"A person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."

The base word atheist is simply a catch-all for god in general, as the actual definition applies. Just homophobic, doesn't mean being afraid of gay people, you can't just take the word(s) that make it up at face value, sometimes they combine to make a new word. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Theweakeredge
Atheism can be narrow or wide in scope; that is, a person can be a narrow atheist about the existence of a particular divine being, such as Zeus. Or a person can lack belief in the existence of any supernatural beings. [1] [OXFORD BIBLIOGRAPHIES.COM]

Welcome to Oxford Bibliographies

Developed cooperatively with scholars and librarians worldwide, Oxford Bibliographies offers exclusive, authoritative research guides. Combining the best features of an annotated bibliography and a high-level encyclopedia, this cutting-edge resource directs researchers to the best available scholarship across a wide variety of subjects.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Theweakeredge
The base word atheist is simply a catch-all for god in general,
Nope.

If that were true, you'd be using the word, "ADEIST".

DEISM =/= THEISM
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@3RU7AL
Did you ignore my point with the word homophobe? As usual, ignoring arguments are you? This is why I refused to answer in the other thread, because you always refuse to engage with more than some specific thing, ignoring the arguments before that, not to mention, your other resource literally agrees with me (Also Lexico is an Oxford dictionary.... smh)
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Theweakeredge
NO, Materialism and Atheism are not the same things, no, they aren't even synonymous. 
Well stated.