Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 590
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@whiteflame
Supa clarified that anyone who had their role redirected would be alerted to said redirect.  That being said, it's extremely likely that WP did not have that information before he redirected this night action, so that information should not inform any perception of WP's choice to redirect in NP1.
It was my understanding this is a role to mess with town and provide inaccurate results to investigators. Telling the town they got inaccurate results seems like telling a flavored cop their flavor which kinda defeats the purpose, no? If Supa tells people they've been redirected then I feel like redirector is either a town role (because it doesn't help mafia at all), or I agree with you that mafia knows their targets will be informed of the redirect and can use that to their advantage somehow. Did WP clarify that he knew ahead of time his targets would be informed? (That doesn't necessarily reveal his affiliation - I'm curious though for my assessment.) 

FWIW I just remembered that Pie had only claimed vig after someone said "if there's a vig claim now or I'll assume you're hostile TP" which is one of the reasons I put him in my willing to lynch pile. Still think that1user is the best option to lynch. I just remembered that. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@That1User
I need to sign off but quickly why do you think redirecting a kill from Speed to Croc "bleeds scum?" I have some concerns about WP but this is a very strong hunch from someone who wasn't really pushing this wagon at all this DP. In fact I don't think you mentioned WP until I asked you who you wanted to lynch just now, did you? And I thought you said you town read Water or at least he was only 1 of 3 people that you did not list in your scum pile earlier.

Ehh I've seen enough. I g2g so vtl that1user. Note there is a chance I am able to sign on again before 8 pm EST but I'm not 100% sure. 
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
I need to sign off but quickly why do you think redirecting a kill from Speed to Croc "bleeds scum?" I have some concerns about WP but this is a very strong hunch from someone who wasn't really pushing this wagon at all this DP. In fact I don't think you mentioned WP until I asked you who you wanted to lynch just now, did you? And I thought you said you town read Water or at least he was only 1 of 3 people that you did not list in your scum pile earlier.

Ehh I've seen enough. I g2g so vtl that1user. Note there is a chance I am able to sign on again before 8 pm EST but I'm not 100% sure. 

I mentioned WP many times, scum reading him and voting him for most of the DP, this was by far the first time I mentioned his name
That1User
That1User
-->
@Danielle
Above
That1User
That1User
-->
@Danielle

-->@That1User
I need to sign off but quickly why do you think redirecting a kill from Speed to Croc "bleeds scum?"
Bleeds scum as in a move that indicates scum, like mafia kills and blood flows through it, town would most likely waive
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
If Supa tells people they've been redirected then I feel like redirector is either a town role (because it doesn't help mafia at all), or I agree with you that mafia knows their targets will be informed of the redirect and can use that to their advantage somehow. Did WP clarify that he knew ahead of time his targets would be informed? (That doesn't necessarily reveal his affiliation - I'm curious though for my assessment.) 
Yeah, I had those same thoughts about the utility of the role, though that makes me lean harder into thinking he's town. It seems to me that admitting that he was the redirector is just unnecessary and something that his scum partner(s) almost certainly would have advised him against. And no, WP did not clarify, though I very much doubt that he knew.

FWIW I just remembered that Pie had only claimed vig after someone said "if there's a vig claim now or I'll assume you're hostile TP" which is one of the reasons I put him in my willing to lynch pile. Still think that1user is the best option to lynch. I just remembered that. 
I've generally been surprised that so many people have town read Pie, especially after that move. I'm more concerned with Draft in some ways, but I'm on the same page as you here as well. Don't think anyone should rule out Pie as scum or TP.

That1User
That1User
I've generally been surprised that so many people have town read Pie, especially after that move. I'm more concerned with Draft in some ways, but I'm on the same page as you here as well. Don't think anyone should rule out Pie as scum or TP.
TP Pie is definately on my radar, haven't considered scum Pie due to how unlikely it seemed 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
No one should be ever ruled out.

On a side not, you gonna hammer?
That1User
That1User
-->
@whiteflame
Please don't hammer, we can still get something out of this DP
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol that’s horseshit
I shit you not I am the NP3 Bride, it's completely insanely wild but it's who I am
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
Please unvote me, I can prove to you I'm the NP3 Bride, why, why in the world would I make this claim up? It makes 0 sense and it's completely insane, this is my role don't VTL a town power role
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
Please unvote me, I can prove to you I'm the NP3 Bride, why, why in the world would I make this claim up? It makes 0 sense and it's completely insane, this is my role don't VTL a town power role
So you stay alive? Its pretty obvious lol. You shouldnt have lied.
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
So you stay alive? Its pretty obvious lol. You shouldnt have lied.
About being vanilla and reveal my power role? Yeah that makes sense for town to do, reveal a power role so mafia can kill
Thing is, I wasn't lying, for NP1 and NP2 I am vanilla
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
So you stay alive? 
To stay alive, avoid a mislynch, and keep a town power role
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
About being vanilla and reveal my power role? Yeah that makes sense for town to do, reveal a power role so mafia can kill
Thing is, I wasn't lying, for NP1 and NP2 I am vanilla
Lol you didn’t have to claim. You had like zero pressure on you to role claim. 

You lied is the point. The fact you changed your story makes you scummier. If you just kept saying you were vanilla, I may have believe you. At this point, lynch all liars.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
To stay alive, avoid a mislynch, and keep a town power role
All mafia excuses
Barney
Debates: 52
Barney
Did yesterday have a twilight phase?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Did yesterday have a twilight phase?
No, but mods dislike them to begin with so they just merge it with NP. At least that’s what Speed did
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
@warren42
@MisterChris
@WaterPhoenix
Any of y’all wanna get on and hammer so we can move on
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
No, but mods dislike them to begin with so they just merge it with NP. At least that’s what Speed did
I'm literally the only one to do it lol
That1User
That1User
You lied is the point. The fact you changed your story makes you scummier. If you just kept saying you were vanilla, I may have believe you. At this point, lynch all liars.
I am vanilla now though, I did not lie when I said I'm vanilla

Lol you didn’t have to claim. You had like zero pressure on you to role claim. 
Speed/WF were pressuring to claim, I could have refused yeah, at this point I regret not refusing

All mafia excuses
I'm not mafia how many times do I have to say I'm not mafia I'm town. Mafia wants you to believe I am mafia to mislynch me
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
I'm literally the only one to do it lol
I would do it too 🤷‍♂️
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Fair enough
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@That1User
i dID nOt LiE whEN i sAId i wAs vANiLLa
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
I am vanilla now though, I did not lie when I said I'm vanilla
You didn’t reveal your true role, which is being dishonest. Like I said if you stuck to your story as vanilla then I would’ve been more supportive.

Speed/WF were pressuring to claim, I could have refused yeah, at this point I regret not refusing
Lol

I'm not mafia how many times do I have to say I'm not mafia I'm town. Mafia wants you to believe I am mafia to mislynch me
That’s exactly what mafia would say
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
12.15.20 02:15PM
-->@MisterChris@warren42@WaterPhoenix@whiteflame
Any of y’all wanna get on and hammer so we can move on
WHY are you trying to mislynch?! 

That1User
That1User
-->
@Speedrace
i dID nOt LiE whEN i sAId i wAs vANiLLa
I didn't, I was vanilla and still am de facto
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
WHY are you trying to mislynch?! 
If you flip town, it’s your own fault not mine, but I think you’ll flip scum :)
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
You didn’t reveal your true role, which is being dishonest. Like I said if you stuck to your story as vanilla then I would’ve been more supportive.
Why would I reveal my true role? Why would I reveal a power role and risk being NKd by mafia? It's not a good play to reveal, it's not a good play to say what I am right now, and it's not a good play to refuse to claim anything

That’s exactly what mafia would say
Wonder how you're going to react when I'm hammered and Supa says I'm NP3 Bride
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
If you flip town, it’s your own fault not mine, but I think you’ll flip scum :)
Yeah it's my fault for being voted on not the fault of those voting and misanalyzing/mislynching
You're thinking wrong