XMAS MAFIA - END GAME

Author: Danielle

Total: 192
LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
-->
@drafterman
Dude I called you scum as well As whiteflame DP1. Clearly incapable of giving credit where credit is due. Must be a pretty insecure person. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@LikeMagic
It's a complete wonder that Town didn't flock to your side.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Water definitely cost Town the win. If it was anyone else Drafter and Whiteflame would be dead and I would have to wing it
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
You realized you could have met me in the middle and voted drafterman dp1 right? We could have easily pushed that wagon. But you lost trust on in last second and went back to whiteflame. Subvert responsibility to everyone else all you want though.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@LikeMagic
Setting aside the fact that you can be right for the wrong reasons, reads mean zilch if you can't convince anyone else of them.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@ILikePie5
You are VERY hard to read. I'd have town piled you for so so long.

I would love to go back to White's prior games to see if he did that many scummy things. The list was extensive and was not limited to the low profile thing that you all were focused on. I also noted his logical inconsistencies, 180's avoidance, pushing lynches that he wouldn;t join etc. No one cared though. 
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5

Water definitely cost Town the win. If it was anyone else Drafter and Whiteflame would be dead and I would have to wing it
I was gonna protest Water's lynching so I'm at fault for not doing so too, Idk if it would have changed anyone's mind though
Bullish
Bullish
fuck u water
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
I would love to go back to White's prior games to see if he did that many scummy things. The list was extensive and was not limited to the low profile thing that you all were focused on. I also noted his logical inconsistencies, 180's avoidance, pushing lynches that he wouldn;t join etc. No one cared though. 
I cared for what it's worth
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic

wtf happened to this magic?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@LikeMagic
You are VERY hard to read. I'd have town piled you for so so long. 
XD

Trust me on this. Last game he was going around for character claims from everyone and all of a sudden just stopped out of nowhere to lynch. It really is his meta as any affiliation
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
I did vote drafterman DP1, I was willing to work with you on that. then no one joined and someone suggested White again so I changed back. But I was always willing to lynch drafterman or White and read them scum for most of the game. I probs never would have lynched Pie though had he not done what he did to Water, which I assume he only did because scum knew they had the win no matter what
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@LikeMagic
Magic u literally derailed your own wagon on white DP1
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Trust me on this. Last game he was going around for character claims from everyone and all of a sudden just stopped out of nowhere to lynch. It really is his meta as any affiliation
fvcking thankyou. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@LikeMagic
I also cannot read Pie for shit lol 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@LikeMagic
I did vote drafterman DP1, I was willing to work with you on that. then no one joined and someone suggested White again so I changed back. But I was always willing to lynch drafterman or White and read them scum for most of the game. I probs never would have lynched Pie though had he not done what he did to Water, which I assume he only did because scum knew they had the win no matter what
You and Lunatic were dead on with regards to Drafter. I noticed the same things he did this game that he did last game as scum. If I was town I would’ve joined you instantly and would’ve pushed his lynch.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
What happened is I voted for him with you. That1 then joined. He never received more than those three votes, then in the last 20 min of DP1 That1 wanted to switch to White, and was pushing for it with some limited success so I switched back to the other scum. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
I also cannot read Pie for shit lol 
<3
Bullish
Bullish
Yeah maf was OP. They would have controlled the day after a SINGLE mislynch with the hated townie. Which is exactly what happened.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@That1User
You did care. Much appreciated. Sorry. :-)
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
Well congrats on being right, even if I believe at least as far as whiteflame goes, you were right for the wrong reasons. 

I refuse to take responsibility for the loss though, and I really think it's fvcked up that you insinuate that this is all my fault when I was willing to lynch scum with you dp1 on a mutal read. Also I don't appreciate that you continuosly say that I don't respect your reads, when I did the opposite. I said there was a valid reason for you to feel the way you did about whiteflame, because I pointed that out with danielle in a forum game as well where he was town, and elminster also read him recently for the same logic. Sure whiteflame was scum, but it wasn't for the reasons you mentioned. I am not closed minded, and take insult that you keep saying that. I responded to everything you said with a lot of detail and explained where I was at with everything. I wasn't just disagreeing with you for the sake of being contrarian, I hate when people do that, so why would I do it myself?
Danielle
Danielle
FWIW the caroler would have also found cult scum.

Regarding whiteflame's play, I see both sides. Magic was 100% correct the way she assessed his play. However it's true that whiteflame tends to play that way most times. Just because he plays that way as town (so ya'll are right) doesn't mean it isn't scummy (so she is right). 

Here was the first post she sussed him: 

I think one of Whiteflam or Bullish is likely scum, but not both. White because he's contributing regularly in a non-contributory way. It feels forced, like he's playing narrator without actually hunting scum. He echos obvious observations or statements and anything remotely novel he says he seems willing to backdown from immediately as almost a gut reaction to realizing he's drawn attention to himself. I have never played with White before, so this is based on no prior information. Conversely, if White is town, I think Bullish is scum because he jumped on White so fast and almost came across like he saw White as an easy target. 

SirAnonymous plays like 100x more annoyingly neutral than whiteflame, but this assessment was accurate. I think town is used to focusing more on theme like I said so they don't go after neutral comments as much as they should.  To be honest I remember whiteflame being more scum-hunty last game but in this game I wasn't paying close attention to reads. This ^ observation by Magic seems legit; the point about him not being online at 9pm though was not (I'm never really online at night when I'm not modding). 

Anyway going for realz now.  
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Yeah maf was OP. They would have controlled the day after a SINGLE mislynch with the hated townie. Which is exactly what happened. 
It was luck honestly. Town had a Watcher, Tracker, and Caroler, which is heavily OP as well. Y’all lost cause of Water being stupid and the fact we got lucky with Speed killing Supa and us getting the Vig with Speed. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Well damn. I thought I played well this game too :(
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@MisterChris
You did what you should have done. No accounting for legit mistakes.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Well damn. I thought I played well this game too :(
Someone tracking me was the only thing we were afraid of that night. We thought the tracker was Water not you, but once again we got lucky lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Are you posting signups or should That1 go?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@drafterman
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
Oh well. Congrats scum team, well played!
drafterman
drafterman
I predict Magic will scumread me for the next 10 games out of principle.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@ILikePie5
Watch/tracker are useless cause of the ninja.