United States House of Representatives Mafia DP2

Author: ILikePie5 ,

Read-only
Total: 117
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
--> @Greyparrot
I am the electrician able to see anyone who visits me whether it is scum or town. my justification is because my representative is big in the energy field.
Do you just get the name of a visitor or are you told their affiliation? Do ninjas effect your results?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
--> @Lunatic
I definitely don't town read him for that lol. He only recently started that in your MCU weapons game.
Isn't that around the time he started playing again?

That said, I am still suspicious that he didn't immediately claim when he said himself it was his town meta.
+1

Also Pie has been in games with the gramps role, and grey's role functions just like a gramps. I think it's weird he wouldn't just call him a gramps instead of an electrician.
The only revealed role so far that I've heard of is Strengthener and my own role. I've never heard of any of the others

Also whiteflame was the first to immediately unvote grey after he claimed. Idk how I feel about grey yet, but we can circle back to him later.
Didn't know that, good point
Speedrace
Speedrace
--> @Greyparrot
Why would you say that? I was much more convinced El was town than Luna before the DP2 kills and role flips. I'm much more concerned with El's reads than Luna's right now, and you're on El's list BTW.
You've recently taken to doing literally whatever Luna does lol
ILikePie5
Debates: 1
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Warren (2/5) - Lunatic, Greyparrot
Lunatic
Lunatic
--> @Speedrace
Isn't that around the time he started playing again?
he's always been around. Usually breaks for a game or two but yeah. he was in croc's game not too long before that

The only revealed role so far that I've heard of is Strengthener and my own role. I've never heard of any of the others
You've never heard of vig? lol jk. Yeah I am not opposed to believing it's a role pie experimented with. But it essentially functions the exact same way as a gramps from my understanding of what grey has said

Greyparrot
Debates: 2
Greyparrot
--> @Lunatic
I misspoke when I said "visit," my role only works when being specifically investigated, which means it's likely scum has an investigate ability (or had if one of the fisher abilities from WF was to investigate)... maybe town has one too who knows.

It's essentially the same as this.

I know the wiki page says it's a scum role, but I am town.

warren42
warren42
Water was still defending him even as whiteflame was pretty close to being lynched though, so I think that makes him look town. Because if he had inside knowledge and knew whiteflame was scum, he wouldn't have been telling town to scum read me if it was a mislynch. It seems to show he didn't have inside info and was genuinely concerned we were mislynchign whiteflame I think. 
I'm not gonna read into it because I have trouble reading into anything water does, but I think that if anything that'd be scummier. Most players would have been getting on the whiteflame lynch or distancing themselves from whiteflame, but I don't assume water behaves like most other players, I think that he'd be defending a partner there
warren42
warren42
--> @Lunatic
I actually provided some input at the end of the day phase. I still don't particularly like GP given it breaks his meta. If he's town then I'm happy I'm wrong but this feels like something I want to pursue until I am actually proved wrong. How many times have you not seen him claim instantly as town?

You're basically lock town, drafter pressuring Mikal also feels kinda town, I wanted to know more about the speed pressure.
Speedrace
Speedrace
--> @warren42
How many times have you not seen him claim instantly as town?
Twice, once as town and once as scum if my memory is correct
Speedrace
Speedrace
As town, this would be a counter to a possible maf rolecop, and would counter a possible town cop/rolecop/other investigative role

But for maf it literally works as a godfather
Speedrace
Speedrace
--> @Greyparrot
Ask Pie, if someone investigates you, what message do they receive
Lunatic
Lunatic
--> @Greyparrot
I misspoke when I said "visit," my role only works when being specifically investigated, which means it's likely scum has an investigate ability (or had if one of the fisher abilities from WF was to investigate)... maybe town has one too who knows.

It's essentially the same as this.

I know the wiki page says it's a scum role, but I am town.

Woah, woah, woah. Why didn't you say anything when I said your role was different from the mafiascum version here? You responded to me right after but didn't clarify that it was indeed the same role...

Secondly you spent the whole day phase referring to it as an investigation, not a visit. Repeatedly saying that mafia has a visiting role. You never once called it an investigation role. Why is that?

warren42
warren42
--> @Greyparrot
Or scum killed someone who was pretty much guaranteed to be lock clear D2?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
--> @warren42
Maybe...let's see what luna has to say
Lunatic
Lunatic
--> @warren42
I actually provided some input at the end of the day phase. I still don't particularly like GP given it breaks his meta. If he's town then I'm happy I'm wrong but this feels like something I want to pursue until I am actually proved wrong. How many times have you not seen him claim instantly as town?
Maybe once? But I can't remember the game and I could be wrong. I feel like it was his next game after my recycled roles game where he was caught as scum right after. I specifically remember the topic being brought up again and him saying that he was going to stop doing it because people didn't like him instantly claiming. I distinctly remember this conversation, however can't find it anywhere. I got bored of looking for it the other day. Regardless, he did go back to dp1 full claiming afterwards. So yeah I still find it sus, though I really don't like the logic in general.

What I am more concerned about with him is, GP repeatedly used the word "visiting" instead of "investigating" all of last dp. Also the clarification after the fact and in mid conversation I brought up how his role was different from the MU version, and he didn't say anything, but is now clarifying it is the same...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
--> @Lunatic
I misread the pm and then was copy-pasting the justification and missed what you said before
Lunatic
Lunatic
--> @warren42
I'm not gonna read into it because I have trouble reading into anything water does, but I think that if anything that'd be scummier. Most players would have been getting on the whiteflame lynch or distancing themselves from whiteflame, but I don't assume water behaves like most other players, I think that he'd be defending a partner there
Even after the hammer? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
--> @Lunatic
Do you just get the name of a visitor or are you told their affiliation?

I actually didn't know I messed up saying i can see people that visit me until you asked this and I went back to re-read my pm
Lunatic
Lunatic
--> @Greyparrot
I misread the pm and then was copy-pasting the justification and missed what you said before
You copied and pasted the justification, not paraphrased it? You mean in this post? 

Also when did you realize it was about investigators and not visitors?
Speedrace
Speedrace
VTL Greyparrot

I think this is an obvious scumslip

How is it that we've been saying his role is like the Gramps this entire time and he just now realizes that it's different
Lunatic
Lunatic
--> @SupaDudz @WaterPhoenix
Any results before we lynch GP?
Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote
ILikePie5
Debates: 1
ILikePie5