Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 117
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
How he said his role works today is what it says on the wiki. So he's not lying right now. I think he can be careless both as town and scum but more likely town.
Whats your top scum read right now? Thoughts on speed? He was early on the whiteflame lynch but he didn't have the most substance for it either. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Bullish
Pie says it works like the wiki description. investigator gets a failed action and I get to see who and what role. I dont know if my role can be confirmable, but it's unlikely mafia will investigate me, so my role is practically useless.

I don't mind dying since my role isn't much utility for town.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Bullish
Basically if x investigates you i get a message that says x investigated you.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Bullish
Plus pretty sure WF had a investigate thinghy from his fish ability, which means I am doubly useless for town
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Plus pretty sure WF had a investigate thinghy from his fish ability, which means I am doubly useless for town
How do you know that?
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Greyparrot
That's a pretty scummy role since it has high scum utility if the cop investigates the electrician.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Well why else would pie pick electrician for town?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Well why else would pie pick electrician for town?
It's just interesting you jumped to the conclusion it was whiteflame, rather than another scum. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't mind dying since my role isn't much utility for town.
If your town, dying might even be more pro-town in your case. If anyone claims an investigator ability and you flipped town, they would be sus. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I misread the pm and then was copy-pasting the justification and missed what you said before
You copied and pasted the justification, not paraphrased it? You mean in this post? 

Also when did you realize it was about investigators and not visitors?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
post 43
Bullish
Bullish
Pie is all about policy lynches right? Grey is even more negative utility than a miller, cause if cop investigates grey, not only would they get no result, they risk revealing their identity to the mafia. I'm down to lynch grey.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah but what about the justification copy/pasta part?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Bullish
That's a pretty scummy role since it has high scum utility if the cop investigates the electrician.

Yah I know, i wasn't sure if I should reveal role thinking I could catch a scum but then I realized I was going to die anyway if a town cop investigated me.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I always copy-paste then edit in the box. I'm a very slow typer
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Bullish
Pie is all about policy lynches right? Grey is even more negative utility than a miller, cause if cop investigates grey, not only would they get no result, they risk revealing their identity to the mafia. I'm down to lynch grey.
i mean, at this point, i'll bet the cop knows to not investigate grey

Bullish
Bullish
Grey's claim Hal Rogers is the 2nd most senior rep, after Don Young, who flipped scum. Senior vs junior split is possible.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
Only negative utility town roles frmo pies recent games are your standard millers and hated townies. Role like messenger and visitor were used in some recent games, but those aren't inherently generally viewed as scum roles either, and usually either scum/town type roles. Unless I am mis-remembering this is probably the first time ever he would have put a generally scum aligned role on town. At least in the DART games I've played of his.
Bullish
Bullish
VTL Grey

I have 1 more theory on who might be scum, but if we will focus on grey today, then I'd rather reveal that theory next DP.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
It's early enough that I don't think killing me is going to hurt town and you can get some analysis at the end flip.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I'd like confirmation of your existence and lack of results before we hammer grey. I'd hate to hammer quickly if you had implicating evidence about another player that we didn't get to utilize, and you end up dying or something in the night.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Greyparrot (2/5) - Speed, Bullish
Warren (1/5) - Greyparrot

Lunatic
Lunatic
This is WIFOM argument, but the times I remember grey as scum, I don't think he just rolls over and quits when scum. In recycled roles mafia, he was copped guilty and still tried making the argument he was framed. In Dark Crystal he argued his lynch into LYLO and won against supa. 

Anytime he has been town and mislynched, he's shared the same sentiment as he is here: a willingness to die for the greater good. That said, times changes and people change. His flip is town could still be useful info. 

I might suggest we milk the day phase instead of just lynching grey outright. Maybe get the rest of the claims. It's going to be pretty predictable one of me or drafter will likely die tonight, or one of the other town reads so the POE won't help a ton other than crossing off grey parrot. Also if mafia do have the investigative role, it might be useful to figure out who that is by pushing the rest of the claims today. if grey dies and flips town, we know who investigators are for next phase, that way we do have some POE info to work with.
Lunatic
Lunatic
On the other hand took grey almost half an hour to claim from when we first asked him, and he was online and posting frequently before that. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Gramps is totally a mafia role. VtL grey
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Gramps is totally a mafia role.
What
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Yes and I have no results because I have a 1x role and decided not to use it in the NP
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Greyparrot (3/5) - Speed, Bullish, Drafter
Warren (1/5) - Greyparrot

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Hes an electrician