Author: Tradesecret

Total: 99
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
You're goading now...Drone drone drone....LOL

Ethan is poking and staring at an entertainment device...Unless you're dictating to the lovely Mrs Ethan. 

And do you mean "homogenous" or homogeneous?....Though neither really clarifies the sentiment....And "tiny" is relative to scale.....Huge person, tiny mouse.....Huge mouse, tiny ant....Huge ant, tiny bacterium....Hugh bacterium, tiny particle.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the runaway from biblical axioms and is on record as stating that Jesus is not the Father which is priceless Bible stupidity,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE TO MY POST #27: "Dee Dee, sorry, you still aren't posting anything intelligent."

1.  In me showing you in making one of the biggest Biblical mistakes a pseudo-christian like you could ever make, and that being you stated that Jesus was not the Father, is most intelligent at your laughable expense.  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3252-to-touch-the-risen-christ?page=1&post_number=18

2.  In me showing the membership that you have RUN AWAY many times from discussion with me relative to Jesus' true modus operandi in my post #14, is most certainly very intelligent at your laughable expense once again.  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5546-is-nature-more-powerful-than-science?page=1&post_number=14

Ethang5, therefore, to TRY and save what minuscule face you have left within this forum, find your big boy pants and go to the "where is brother thomas" thread and follow the protocol of my post #20 directed specifically to you. Comically, if need be, get your equally dumbfounded of the Bible Tradesecret to help you address this post since you insidiously conspired together in said thread to begin with.

Jesus and I will be waiting in making you the continued #2 Biblically stupid and ignorant fool.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,,

Regarding the #2 Bible stupid and ignorant ethang5, we have seen his circular reasoning template ad infinitum because this Satanic fool cannot address either Biblical axioms, or is deft of simple logical and reasoning deductions regarding Christianity.  Many religion forums are full of this type of pseudo-christian that ethang5 represents, where their overall presence is all fluff and flotsam only with absolutely no meaningful content within their meager posts whatsoever.

As is logically shown, I literally own poor ol' ethang5 and his division of Christianity, of which he is too embarrassed to tell what division that he follows for obvious reasons.  Nonetheless, the true Christian like myself practices upon the totally biblically inept that ethang5 represents, in the hopes that subsequent to me easily schooling him upon the scriptures, maybe he will get enough Biblical embarrassment over time to finally come to terms with being an outright pseudo-christian for Satan. Hence, in ethang5 finally coming forth to accept the true disturbing biblical axioms that the JUDEO-Christian Bible represents, praise Jesus!

Now, let us watch yet another irrelevant post to this post that the Biblically inept ethang5 will post, where I say he will use at least 5 impertinent statements to the actual truth of my post above, ready? LOL

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Nope. Your post is yet again just more stupid repeated spam.

You seem stuck on stupidity. Is that voluntary? 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
You're goading now...Drone drone drone....LOL
You're liberal, so when you feel goaded, you think someone has goaded you. That can't be helped. It maybe too traumatic for you now to consider that reality doesn't care about your feelings.

Ethan is poking and staring at an entertainment device...Unless you're dictating to the lovely Mrs Ethan. 
Ethan does enjoy Dart, but is not here for entertainment. You, an atheist with a purposeless life, would not understand.

Homeowner: You are trying to steal my stuff.
Burgler: You are trying to steal my life.
Homeowner: Only difference is, I'm not in your house.
BANG!!

Lol!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the runaway from biblical axioms and is on record as stating that Jesus is not the Father which is priceless Bible stupidity,

MY POST #32 TO THE BIBLE INEPT ETHANG5 THAT HE IS RUNNING AWAY FROM:

ETHANG5'S + FIRST +  RUNAWAY RESPONSE FROM MY POST #32 IN NOT ADDRESSING ITS CONTENT OF HIM BEING CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Who are you posting to Dee Dee?

Your schtick isn't working you Landover Lemming.

You are on record that you worship a greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, abortionist, and an outright serial killer.

Who do you think looks like a stupid fool?

I'll give you 3 guesses and we'll throw out the 1st 2.

Lol!
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
TRADESECRET,[.......................]

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE IS SHOWING ONCE AGAIN AT YOUR COMICAL AND LAUGHABLE EXPENSE IN YOUR QUOTE POST #1: "Is there a spiritual element to the forces of nature - or is it just basic science? And if the latter, why does it create such emotional responses?" 

The only emotional response you should have, is the sadness of your complete biblical ignorance upon who is the cause of said forces of nature! Unfortunately, your Bible ignorance has once again NO BOUNDS as shown below in just a few of many examples, where it is our serial killer Jesus that controls all of nature, and not science as you portend, you biblical Satanic fool!

"He it is who makes the clouds rise at the end of the earth, who makes lightnings for the rain and brings forth the wind from his storehouses." (Psalm 135:7)

"Under the whole heaven he lets it go, and his lightning to the corners of the earth." (Job 37:3)

"Then Moses stretched out his staff toward heaven, and the Lord sent thunder and hail, and fire ran down to the earth. And the Lord rained hail upon the land of Egypt." (Exodus 9:23)

"Then Moses stretched out his staff toward heaven, and the Lord sent thunder and hail, and fire ran down to the earth. And the Lord rained hail upon the land of Egypt." (Exodus 9:23)

"His lightnings light up the world; the earth sees and trembles." (Psalm 97:4)

Last but not least, lest we forget our ever loving and forgiving Jesus, as the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, flooded the entire earth and murdered innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies!  "For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die." (Genesis 6:17)

It really isn't too hard to do is it, Brother? One has to wonder what it is that a qualified religious tutor actually teaches and lectures on at these places of high education & learning.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Yet,who or what controls nature? #1

More biblical ignorance from s/he that proudly brags to charging universities to lecture and tutor their students in all matters biblical.  Matthew22:29 Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the  scripture or the power of God".

Matthew8:24-27
Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping the disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!”
He replied,“You of little faith, why are you so afraid?”
Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!” 

Does science control nature? Does humanity in any of it advanced states control it?  Does it control itself? 

None of the above  you bible ignorant fool. Because according to YOUR bible, it tells us that Jesus controls it!! Or is the bible wrong?

The question should now be- how could it be that a fully trained Pastor of all people could forget the " miracle "performed by Jesus calming the seas and the storm or forget that famous gospel song - Put Your Hand In The Hand -  sung by the voice of god himself the late and great Elvis Presley?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Hi Stephen glad to see you back and back to your typically friendly demeanor.

I am afraid that you have got this just about backwards.  I am not asking these questions because I do not know - but rather to ask others to engage with the thoughts in their lives. It is an exercise in getting people to ask questions.  

But hey, I wait for your quick and witty retort which will simply say this is a lie. 

Some things never change - you my friend are one those things. 

Nevertheless, it is good to see you are back. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I am afraid that you have got this just about backwards. 

Pull the other one. Always someone else at fault isn't it Reverend? 

I am not asking these questions because I do not know

This is what you asked ;
"Yet, who or what controls nature? Does science control nature? Does humanity in any of it advanced states control it?  Does it control itself"? 

But you didn't know the biblical verses that appear to answer  YOUR questions should one choose to believe them or should we accept your usual  customary excuse of   " not remembering" when your bible ignorance is highlighted. 

but rather to ask others to engage with the thoughts in their lives.
Yet don't mention your own thoughts.

It is an exercise in getting people to ask questions.  

Don't make me laugh Reverend. You start crying and whining when I ask you questions and resort to getting others to compose replies for you. 

Nevertheless, it is good to see you are back. 

Stop telling lies. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Yet, who or what controls nature? Does science control nature? Does humanity in any of it advanced states control it?  Does it control itself? Science certainly might help to explain it. 

Science is the study of nature. The power of science can be just as (if not more) awesome, powerful and destructive as nature. Read anything by Oppenheimer.

The force and power of natural disasters can no longer be used as a proof of god any more. Thankfully, those days are gone now. It must choke the church leaders that these common natural disasters cannot be used as warnings, threats and - I told you so’s – by the Pastors and the Priests to further their own ideologies or religion sand bank balance. And neither can disaster be used to con widows out of their houses with promises of tickets to heaven and an everlasting life.
Indeed it was much more simpler then in past times of ignorance and fear,when priests faced less doubt and opposition to totally control a persons daily life.

Thankfully Science has has shown us that these devastating occurrences are uncontrollable natural disasters that couldn’t be managed and coped with anywhere near as they can be today.

An earthquake would happen and the people would shake with fear. Many would run for their lives if they were able to. Thousands would be crushed to death or buried alive and finally suffocate to death. The thousands of dead bodies would begin to rot causing plagues and rampant infestation followed by even more diseases which in turn would kill thousand more. This is not counting those that may survive but with life time crippling injuries and deformities causing them to be outcasts. And the Pastors and the Priests would blame the population for committing one sin or another against god and would be told they would have to pay more for said sin with more lambs and doves bought from the temple traders at extortionate prices and handover any other hard earned worldly goods that they may have accumulated through their sheer backbreaking hard work done by the sweat of their brows.

There wouldn't be any rescue crews with heavy machinery, no ambulances or doctors to treat the injured or nurses on hand to receive the injured into high tech emergency units and no after care that science has provided for those of us lucky enough to be alive today and they would not have had the early warning systems in place either that we have today.

Indeed those Pastors and Priest of old were raking it in. The temple mount and the temple compound was a hive of commerce, with money changers making a killing on the exchange rate as pilgrims could only buy with money acceptable to the temple authorities and traders taking advantage of a bad situation (and good one’s) by selling only“perfect doves” and other live stock to the gullible for offerings to god.

There was also the “ransom” straight to the temple priests of the sanctuary, as god told Moses “all of them shall give a ransom for their lives to the Lord so that no plague may come upon them” Exodus30:11-16.

Is it any wonder those puppet priests didn’t want to give over this lucrative business to Jesus the interloper.

“The money from the guilt offerings and sin offerings was not brought into the temple of the lord; it belonged to the priests”. 2Kings 12:16
Nope,no doves and pigeons for the Pastors and the Priests, they only took cool cold cash, thank you very much.

Today thanks to our brilliant scientist we can look on in awesome wonder at the power of nature but without fear and guilt that we mere humans had caused god to be angry with us and that we had caused all those deaths and all of that destruction.
How the Pastors and the Priests must yearn for the good old days.

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@zedvictor4
Science is the observation of nature, and extrapolation of natural principles to achieve technology. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5'S *FIRST*  RUNAWAY RESPONSE FROM MY POST #32 IN NOT ADDRESSING ITS CONTENT OF HIM BEING A CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL:

ETHANG5'S *SECOND*  RUNAWAY RESPONSE FROM MY POST #32 IN NOT ADDRESSING ITS CONTENT OF HIM BEING A CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Even though you are hell bound because you do not believe in my  ever loving and forgiving serial killer Jesus the Christ, where you know as much about the scriptures as Jesus has allowed me to know, I have been easily destroying the pseudo-christians Tradesecret and ethang5 since your unfortunate departure. 

Case in point, poor Tradesecret made a huge mistake and came out of hiding to "try" and engage the Brother D. once again, obviously because him/her/unknown  thought they had a good argument on this threads topic, NOT! LOL. Therefore, Tradesecret had to go back into hiding again in total embarrassment in front of the membership as shown in the links below, sad indeed.

We can only think in what Jesus thinks of Tradesecret where him/her/unknown used "aliens" instead of Jesus in creating violent storms as so stated within the Bible!

Poor Tradesecret becomes silent again when it is easily shown by me in how Jesus comforts His people by murdering innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood!

This post shows that Tradesecret goes back into hiding from me because of Bible Slapping him/her/unknown Silly once again!

As for the equally biblical inept ethang5, he continues to make a complete fool of himself by continuing to use his TEMPLATE of irrelevant circular reasoning that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic at hand as explicitly shown in the following link:

Ethang5 posits nothing but circular reasoning prattle irrelative to any topic at hand, therefore he continues to run away from a topic at his laughable expense!

As shown elsewhere, we have 2 new pseudo-christians that are vying to take Tradesecret's position as being the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool  away from him/her/unknown!  Albeit, poor ol' ethang5 is sad now because he has competition for the #1 Bible fool spot!  

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Theweakeredge
The objective of science is to study and understand.....Which does allow us to progress technologically.

And some might argue that our scientific capability, was an evolutionary certainty, and that technological progress was our mission.

Or was it all pure chance?

What do you think?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@zedvictor4
technically everything is pure chance, its to the degree that's the real question
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Theweakeredge
The prefrontal cortex is critical to many cognitive abilities that are considered particularly human, and forms a large part of a neural system crucial for normal socio-emotional and executive functioning in humans and other primates. The prefrontal cortex matures later in development than more caudal regions, and some of its neuronal subpopulations exhibit more complex dendritic arborizations. Comparative work suggests that the human prefrontal cortex differs from that of closely related primate species less in relative size than it does in organization. Specific reorganizational events in neural circuitry may have taken place either as a consequence of adjusting to increases in size or as adaptive responses to specific selection pressures. Living in complex environments has been recognized as a considerable factor in the evolution of primate cognition. Normal frontal lobe development and function are also compromised in several neurological and psychiatric disorders. A phylogenetically recent reorganization of frontal cortical circuitry may have been critical to the emergence of human-specific executive and social-emotional functions, and developmental pathology in these same systems underlies many psychiatric and neurological disorders, including autism, schizophrenia and the belief in a God.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@FLRW
interesting, not exactly something I wasn't aware of, or at least generally I was aware of it.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
HI Stephen,

Let me refer back to my opening post.  Please read it again. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5546/post-links/239221.

Then let me refer you to my first response to Brother. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5546/post-links/239509. You will see he attempted to make a similar point to you. And where I actually thanked him. I also provided the reason for my opening post. 

I also refer you to https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5546/post-links/239516 where Ethang knew what I was doing and continued the theme. 

Let me also refer you to https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5546/post-links/239336 who responded exactly as I envisaged a reasonable person would respond. And also https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5546/post-links/239342

Again https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5546/post-links/239403 this post reveals a similar sentiment. As does 

So it seems apart from you and the Brother, everyone else knew that I was seeking questions in an attempt to open up the subject, not because I was ignorant of the subject. 

Your views are welcome on my pages.  I take the view you have a right to speak your opinions and this is ok. Yet I also have a right to disagree with you. 

And I am pleased you are back. Just like I am glad the Brother showed up again.  Despite your spite and his spite, I will respond when I think it is appropriate and not because either you or he wants to goad me into a discussion.  

Welcome to the topic. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Science is the study of nature. The power of science can be just as (if not more) awesome, powerful and destructive as nature. Read anything by Oppenheimer.
I have but not for a while. 

The force and power of natural disasters can no longer be used as a proof of god any more. Thankfully, those days are gone now. It must choke the church leaders that these common natural disasters cannot be used as warnings, threats and - I told you so’s – by the Pastors and the Priests to further their own ideologies or religion sand bank balance. And neither can disaster be used to con widows out of their houses with promises of tickets to heaven and an everlasting life.
Indeed it was much more simpler then in past times of ignorance and fear,when priests faced less doubt and opposition to totally control a persons daily life.
Yes, people should not use disasters as a proof of god. Not that I know any Christians who take that view.  The only time I really hear about the so called god of the gaps is when Dawkins attempts to strawman Christians.  Thankfully, most Christians recognize the strawman tactics that Dawkins uses most of the time and ignore him. 

Thankfully Science has has shown us that these devastating occurrences are uncontrollable natural disasters that couldn’t be managed and coped with anywhere near as they can be today.
Science has certainly come a long way - and this is to be commended.  Yet, many disasters still occur even today that are well outside of human ability to control. Anyone visiting the recent bushfires in Australia would know the helplessness of humans and their most advanced scientists in dealing with these disasters.  Most of what the scientists were able to do - was a response action. After the fact.  Interestingly enough the Royal Commission in Australia actually indicated part of the problem in the first place was the bad science of the environmentalists getting into local councils. 

An earthquake would happen and the people would shake with fear. Many would run for their lives if they were able to. Thousands would be crushed to death or buried alive and finally suffocate to death. The thousands of dead bodies would begin to rot causing plagues and rampant infestation followed by even more diseases which in turn would kill thousand more. This is not counting those that may survive but with life time crippling injuries and deformities causing them to be outcasts. And the Pastors and the Priests would blame the population for committing one sin or another against god and would be told they would have to pay more for said sin with more lambs and doves bought from the temple traders at extortionate prices and handover any other hard earned worldly goods that they may have accumulated through their sheer backbreaking hard work done by the sweat of their brows.
It would be great if you would provide your sources and evidence for saying pastors and priests would blame the population for committing sins against the Gods.  I suspect it is simply rhetoric used to try and deceive those reading because it sounds like something you have heard before. 

There wouldn't be any rescue crews with heavy machinery, no ambulances or doctors to treat the injured or nurses on hand to receive the injured into high tech emergency units and no after care that science has provided for those of us lucky enough to be alive today and they would not have had the early warning systems in place either that we have today.
Christians have always been at the forefront of science. Most of the spheres of science we have today exist because Christian Scientists believed in cause and effect and a world that was predictable.  It is quite arguable that without Christianity, the world would still be living in a pre- modern world. 

Indeed those Pastors and Priest of old were raking it in. The temple mount and the temple compound was a hive of commerce, with money changers making a killing on the exchange rate as pilgrims could only buy with money acceptable to the temple authorities and traders taking advantage of a bad situation (and good one’s) by selling only“perfect doves” and other live stock to the gullible for offerings to god.
It seems like are now on a tangent. I suppose your time away has rekindled your desire to say much even if "you don't say much". Good go for it Stephen. Anything to help you sleep better at night. 

There was also the “ransom” straight to the temple priests of the sanctuary, as god told Moses “all of them shall give a ransom for their lives to the Lord so that no plague may come upon them” Exodus30:11-16.

Is it any wonder those puppet priests didn’t want to give over this lucrative business to Jesus the interloper.

“The money from the guilt offerings and sin offerings was not brought into the temple of the lord; it belonged to the priests”. 2Kings 12:16
Nope,no doves and pigeons for the Pastors and the Priests, they only took cool cold cash, thank you very much.
Yes, it is true that the love of money blinds people from doing what is right.   All people are sinners - not just those who get drunk and commit adultery. Even the priests would be found to doing things for themselves. Was it all of them? Of course not. Yet, there was enough for it to recognized. 

Today thanks to our brilliant scientist we can look on in awesome wonder at the power of nature but without fear and guilt that we mere humans had caused god to be angry with us and that we had caused all those deaths and all of that destruction.
How the Pastors and the Priests must yearn for the good old days.

I am not sure which pastors and priests you refer to.  I don't know any who yearn for the good old days, whatever and whenever they were. Christians love science. Science is something that God gave to humanity by way of his human image to understand the world we live in.  The god of the gaps theory you keep referring to is - one that ONLY non-Christians use - and they are typically atheists.  IT is a strawman argument.  For the Christian God explains both the known and the unknown.  GOD is a god of Order, reason, consistency, and predictability. God often uses cause and effect in his interplay with this world.  How else would it be that Christians were at the forefront of learning, philosophy, language, science, theology, education, and legalities throughout their time in history? 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
So it seems apart from you and the Brother, everyone else knew that I was seeking questions in an attempt to open up the subject, not because I was ignorant of the subject. 

Your views are welcome on my pages.  I take the view you have a right to speak your opinions and this is ok. Yet I also have a right to disagree with you. 

And I am pleased you are back. Just like I am glad the Brother showed up again.  Despite your spite and his spite, I will respond when I think it is appropriate and not because either you or he wants to goad me into a discussion.  

Welcome to the topic. 
Well said.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Theweakeredge
Well....There seems to be a "degree" of uncertainty built into your answer....Which is what one would expect.

Chance or purpose?......It's still the toss of a coin really.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Stop it!

If this thread was intended as a discussion solely to discover what others thoughts were on the subject of which is more powerful "science or nature"?  then it should be a question for this sub forum specifically created  for the very purpose of discussing Science and Nature? >>> 

So tell me. Why have you created and  posted a thread with Science and Nature as its topic in the religion forum?  Don't tell me:   `you completely forgot that there was such a forum available to discuss such topics '.

Let me refer back to my opening post.

Oh I read your opening post Reverend, where you asked " Who controls nature" ?

Tradesecret "Yet, who or what controls nature? Does science control nature? Does humanity in any of it advanced states control it?  Does it control itself? #1 "

So "who" do you think controls nature Reverend?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
God. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
God

How?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I dunno - GOD does whatever he pleases.  It is not for me to determine that. Yet I am sure you can find some verses to answer your question so that you can then turn around and declare that the pastor reverend lawyer - whatever he is - is ignorant about  it.  I have no idea why you find it necessary to do this. 

Stephen, this is not a pissing contest.  

It was NOT me who got you banned.  Ask the moderator if you don't believe me.  In other words, I never made a complaint. In fact I can honestly indicate that I have ONLY once made a complaint while I have been on this site. ONCE. And only after I had repeatedly asked for the other person to stop. And it was not for you. 

I was and remain glad that you are back.  Yet, this does not mean I enjoy your ad hominin attacks. Just stick to the facts and we will get along fine. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I dunno - GOD does whatever he pleases. It is not for me to determine that.

Well you mange to attempt interpret most things in the bible and you are a qualified Pastor & tutor so I though you may know how god did these things . so who is more better and 2qualifide to turn to than you? You actually lecture on the scriptures. Could you explain then  why god would cause a " furious squall to come up, with the waves braking over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped" and all on board were about to be thrown overboard and drown, then decide to calm the stormy seas just because the disciples had the audacity to wake him from his sleep complaining that they all were about to drown? Mark 4:35-41 

Yet I am sure you can find some verses to answer your question so that you can then turn around and declare that the pastor reverend lawyer - whatever he is - is ignorant about  it.

"There is a time for such things". Ecclesiastes 3:1

I have no idea why you find it necessary to do this. 

Do what? Point out your own bible ignorance while you brag about all of  the qualifications that you claim to have that allows you to be preaching and interpreting and lecturing  others on the very thing  that you obviously know nothing about?

Stephen, this is not a pissing contest.  
I know.  

It was NOT me who got you banned.  Ask the moderator if you don't believe me.

The ban didn't bother me. It was unfair but it didn't affect me in the slightest. I stick by what I have said too.  In fact it  gave me time to  prepare threads and... read them, you know, taking notes and things. 

In other words, I never made a complaint.

I know,. stop flapping. I don't care.

I was and remain glad that you are back.  Yet, this does not mean I enjoy your ad hominin attacks.

How am I attacking you? 

Just stick to the facts.

I always do. It is you that ignores the facts, especially biblical facts.

In fact I can honestly indicate that I have ONLY once made a complaint while I have been on this site. ONCE. And only after I had repeatedly asked for the other person to stop. And it was not for you. 

Stop it! I believe you.   In my case it was some jumped up ne'er-do-well   complaining on your behalf. How kind, thoughtful and Christian of him to do your complaining and thinking for you.

Anyway, would you mind addressing the above for me. 

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@zedvictor4
I would say that there isn't any evidence for the claim, "everything is here for a purpose" whereas there is evidence that eveerything is here by chance... which is the pure fact that we are here and there was a chance that we wouldn't be here. I'm not sure what specifically you mean by "a degree of uncertainity" I think every claim is a little uncertain, its impossible to know almost anything for certain.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5'S *FIRST*  RUNAWAY RESPONSE FROM MY POST #32 IN NOT ADDRESSING ITS CONTENT OF HIM BEING A CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL:

ETHANG5'S *SECOND*  RUNAWAY RESPONSE FROM MY POST #32 IN NOT ADDRESSING ITS CONTENT OF HIM BEING A CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL:

ETHANG5'S *THIRD*  RUNAWAY RESPONSE FROM MY POST #32 IN NOT ADDRESSING ITS CONTENT OF HIM BEING A CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL, BY POSTING TO TRADESECRET INSTEAD IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER TO MY POST #44.  SAME OLD RUNAWAY TEMPLATE ONCE AGAIN BY ETHANG5.

Poor ethang5 has  proven once again that his TEMPLATE of comical circular reasons is rationally not working anymore.  How sad.