Posts in total: 61
  • bsh1
    bsh1 avatar
    Debates: 14
    Forum posts: 2,589
    bsh1 avatar
    bsh1
    --> @Castin
    Airmax would not automatically be given one. But, I would be happy to step down were he interested. Clearly Mike would need to approve, but I didn't think I needed to specify that--I just took it as obvious.
  • drafterman
    drafterman avatar
    Debates: 6
    Forum posts: 5,659
    drafterman avatar
    drafterman
    I thought the buck stopped with you.

• ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 5,474
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    You said I brought it up. You did. And you did not need to mention it.

When you try to get Airmax here as mod, I will make it my mission to make sure that doesn't happen. This site will barely survive you, much less you and Airmax.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    Debates: 332
    Forum posts: 10,160
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    Fuck Airmax, Kaiser Bsh will never ever be inferior to pseudo-democratic Führer Max. 

Bsh is a benevolent oligarch, Max is a corrupt fascist.
  • bsh1
    bsh1 avatar
    bsh1 avatar
    bsh1
    --> @ethang5
    You said I brought it up.
    In this thread, you certainly did.
  • bsh1
    bsh1 avatar
    bsh1 avatar
    bsh1
    I thought the buck stopped with you.
    It does on COC enforcement. The wide degree of autonomy moderation was assured does that. Mike would only interfere in very rare circumstances, as I understand it.
  • keithprosser
    keithprosser avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 3,053
    keithprosser avatar
    keithprosser
    --> @bsh1
    OMG. I feel like I have answered this question 20 times...probably because I have...You wouldn't know that, though. The answer is you cannot use the n-word but you can debate "that Black Americans have lower average IQs than white Americans and at least a few of those IQ points can be attributed to genetics."
    That's fine, but it would probably be the other way around if I was moderator.  IMO using 'the n-word' doesn't automatically mean one is a racist and trying to hide a racist agenda behind euphemisms and faux-science should be stamped on -but that is only how I would (try to) do things.   I think a moderator has every right - even duty - to operate as they see fit.   D'art is a privately owned and paid for - it's not a democracy.  C'est la vie.

• Castin
    Castin avatar
    Forum posts: 2,042
    Castin avatar
    Castin
    --> @bsh1
    Airmax would not automatically be given one. But, I would be happy to step down were he interested. Clearly Mike would need to approve, but I didn't think I needed to specify that--I just took it as obvious.
    It probably should have been, on my part. I don't know where my hesitation came from.

• XLAV
    XLAV avatar
    Forum posts: 248
    XLAV avatar
    XLAV
    If I'm black can I say my nigga
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    Debates: 15
    Forum posts: 4,178
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    T ranny

Tyranny
  • Stephen
    Stephen avatar
    Forum posts: 4,622
    Stephen avatar
    Stephen
    I heard a word that rhymes with granny and starts wit a T is currently banned. Does anyone have an up to date banned words list 
    It is tricky that one Wylted.  As I have found out for myself. 

I was warned about using the extremely vulgar and offensive words - stupid – and backward -.

I had the audacity to ask someone if they were “stupid” and I also had the cold never to ask someone if they were “backward”. I simply cannot imagine the permanent irreparable and psychological damage I must have caused, but I was warned via PM . But I have found in life that someone who acts or performs in a stupid manner are usually called  stupid and or backward. I suppose we have so many stupid people and backward people using the internet that it were only a matter of time before word censoring became part and parcel. It is hard not to offend anyone these days. 

I was told that these words  constitute personal attacks”.

I was also warned against  warning someone that I would report them if they insisted on disruptive behaviour on my thread?

Actually the words used in the warning was
     threatening to report someone”  Threatening!!!!!!??????

To which was added that it 

“is entirely unacceptable and viewed extremely unfavourably by moderation”. 

So to give someone a friendly warning that you will report them is taboo also.