Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 259
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
I can confirm that's how mine was worded too, I lied about the chance of it mis-firing because in the off chance mafia didn't know that I didn't want them to know they could potentially steal or sabotage Bullish's gun, but it's all in the open now
How did you know bullish had a gun?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You wanna ping pong or go with the plan in post 58?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You wanna ping pong or go with the plan in post 58?
Im open to either, but atm Im trying to figure out if warren just scum slipped or if my brain is too tired to interpret exactly what he just said. But sherriff shouldn't know another gun exists right? He claimed he lied because he knew bullish had another gun and was trying to confuse mafia to save him or something.  
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
Im open to either, but atm Im trying to figure out if warren just scum slipped or if my brain is too tired to interpret exactly what he just said. But sherriff shouldn't know another gun exists right? He claimed he lied because he knew bullish had another gun and was trying to confuse mafia to save him or something.  

No, you're right, he shouldn't know about the other gun. Or at least, he needs to provide a reason why he knew about it
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Can you give further details?
MisterChris
MisterChris
Oro is still AWOL. 
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
Uh cause he said as much?
warren42
warren42
Bruh bullish claimed a gun before I shot supa lmao
Lunatic
Lunatic

Right, I guess I missed that. Interesting he wasn't killed, but chances are mafia also missed it. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
Wow. I missed that too. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
@MisterChris
Ping pong or post 58?
warren42
warren42

Here’s where he says it with “if the gun fires” which made it clear to me that he actually had one since mine had the same info about guns being able to be sabotaged or stolen
warren42
warren42
Like on top of him claiming in the one lunatic linked this acted as confirmation that he had it because it had been worded similarly (or identically) to my own 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I'm OK with this plan, though not super excited about the potential prospect of 2-2-1 at the end of this DP when we have 2 DPs available to us. That being said, maybe I'm misunderstanding, but why is 5-2 not possible right now? Why would a scum Anarchist reveal themselves? Is there a benefit to revealing if they're scum that I'm unaware of?
Lunatic
Lunatic
I mean we potentially lose or we potentially win here, its kind of a crap shoot but YOLO lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm OK with this plan, though not super excited about the potential prospect of 2-2-1 at the end of this DP when we have 2 DPs available to us.
We’d still have a DP tomorrow cause Mafia need to be 50% of members alive. Plus the Bomb and gun shot will be Town sanctioned.

That being said, maybe I'm misunderstanding, but why is 5-2 not possible right now? Why would a scum Anarchist reveal themselves? Is there a benefit to revealing if they're scum that I'm unaware of?
I’m assuming that it’s either a Town role or a TP role. I guess theoretically it could be a scum role but I don’t see the mafia utility of it - if someone has some thoughts on this I’d definitely like to here it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Oro is lurking so hard. I’m like 90% sure he’s scum. I’m willing to have Bullish shoot him rn just to save us some time.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I just realized theoretically we could eliminate both scum and TP today
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Just shoot Oro
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
@ILikePie5
Just shoot Oro
Honestly, yeah, do it.

I’m assuming that it’s either a Town role or a TP role. I guess theoretically it could be a scum role but I don’t see the mafia utility of it - if someone has some thoughts on this I’d definitely like to here it.
It is a bit of a different game in general, so I could see how some TP-focused roles might have been shifted to scum roles. It all depends on how it's used, and if scum is good enough to get the hot potato action between two players who aren't scum aligned, then I could see utility in it. Depends on how well scum has played up to this point. That being said, I'd say this is more likely to be a TP role because it just fits that bill better, but I'm not ruling out a scum Anarchist.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Here's another thought I just had; If warren is the confirmed sherrif and theres a second gunman, bullish could be the sniper. Another reason to have bullish shoot oro. If his name isn't revealed, then we know bullish is scum!
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
I'm weighing it.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
I like your plan better.
MisterChris
MisterChris
I agree with the idea of just having Bullish shoot Oro. 

I also agree with Lunatic that if he isn't revealed that pretty much confirms Bullish as scum. Similarly, if Bullish refuses to use his role now that we've said this, we can lynch him. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
pie is the confirmed townie, comply with pie! 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Hey, all.  Sorry, drafter said DP starts on the 28th and I haven't checked in.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Here's another thought I just had; If warren is the confirmed sherrif and theres a second gunman, bullish could be the sniper. Another reason to have bullish shoot oro. If his name isn't revealed, then we know bullish is scum!
We can lynch him or I can just hand him the Bomb right before the DP ends which will kill him. 

If Bullish refuses to shoot Oro and shoots someone else then he’s scum and Oro is likely his scum partner.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
If you shoot someone other than Oro, we know you’re scum and Oro is likely scum. So hurry up and let’s get it over with
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
pie isn't confirmed tho, I just read the role list again, it says the anarchist can give themselves the bomb, and passing the bomb in the DP will result in a public message which means scum can't hide it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
You need to claim ASAP.