Daylight Mafia - Day Phase 2

Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 259
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Once again, from the role list:

Whenever a player receives an item (or starts the game with one) they will receive the below info. Unless otherwise specified, all items can be stolen or sabotaged. Items are not revealed upon death. All items stack. When an item is used, the player no longer has it.

A player with a gun has a 1-shot kill that may be used at any time during Day Phase. Players will notify the mod of their use and the target in their role PM. The shot will be processed by the mod when possible, but will be retroactive based on the time the owner submitted the action. Additional time will be added to the Day Phase to account for the time difference. The player retains the gun until it is used. Guns may be sabotaged and stolen. Sabotaged guns kill their owners when used. Unless otherwise specified, the use of the gun will randomly (50%) reveal the identity of the shooter.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
Thats not a role its an item. You cant even tell us your role lol
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@MisterChris
At this point it's so obvious that lunatic is scum and I'm not going to engage him anymore. Why would he think it's impossible to "started out with" the gun? There's no reason to think that in the first place, AND the role list which he can read at any time to his leisure literally says a player can start out with a gun.

Then you look at his inconsistent read on pie's claim to have a bomb and my claim to have a gun. So apparently pie is "confirmed" for revealing he has an ability to kill, but I'm scum for also revealing that I have an ability to kill? What kind of total BS is that. There's no reason he'd pull that kind of inconsistency unless he was BSing reads as scum.

Not only that, pie's bomb will be revealed anyway when he passes it, but if i'm a sniper it won't be revealed. So by is own logic I should be more town confirmed than pie. I've pointed out all these pieces of logic several times yet lunatic refuses to even acknowledge them.

What I'm afraid of is that Lunatic has a vest or redirector or some shit and he's baiting for the bomb. If I have to die with lunatic (which I think is ridiculous btw, I'm like the 2nd most confirmed townie rn), I'd rather we lynch him and you give me the bomb. My role is confirmed so you know I can't deflect the bomb in any way.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
@whiteflame
@Bullish
@warren42
@MisterChris
How about we ask Drafter: “Is it possible to not have a role and just start off with a gun?”
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Above
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
If you're correct that it's Lunatic, then we find out in DP3. Baiting for the bomb doesn't protect him very well because all it means is that we lynch him at the end of DP3. It's as simple as that. If your goal is to for us to lynch Lunatic, then you should be begging to be lynched because if you flip town, he's dead either by bomb or by lynch.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@drafterman
@ILikePie5
It says I'm "VANILLA" but 90% of my PMs is about me having a gun and how the gun works.

drafter, can u please answer this for these monkeys: 1. hypothetically, does your role list allow for you to put a vanilla who starts with a gun in the game? and 2. if you can answer this one, would you put a vanilla with a gun in the game?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
If you're correct that it's Lunatic, then we find out in DP3. Baiting for the bomb doesn't protect him very well because all it means is that we lynch him at the end of DP3. It's as simple as that. If your goal is to for us to lynch Lunatic, then you should be begging to be lynched because if you flip town, he's dead either by bomb or by lynch.
The process doesn’t even matter tbh. They’re both gonna die anyways. Whoever does get lynched the other gets bombed the fuck out of lol
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@whiteflame
If there are 6 players alive thanks to you shits for forcing to use my gun. If we mislynch and lunatic redirects the bomb, we're at 2v2 so you can't lynch him.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@whiteflame
*There ARE 6 players alive..
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
@warren42
@MisterChris
Is there a world where you see Bullish and Lunatic both as town?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
The process doesn’t even matter tbh. They’re both gonna die anyways. Whoever does get lynched the other gets bombed the fuck out of lol
All the more reason why I don't understand Bullish's defensiveness on this. If his goal is to end Luna because he thinks he's scum, then we end him regardless. He's getting what he wants.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
Not sure what role you're thinking of for this redirection, but all the ones I'm familiar with work during the NP. At best, he has a vest or something else that can protect him from the bomb. Doesn't protect him from a lynch, doesn't result in another kill.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
All the more reason why I don't understand Bullish's defensiveness on this. If his goal is to end Luna because he thinks he's scum, then we end him regardless. He's getting what he wants.
See that’s why I’m wondering whether this is just 2 townies bickering. Town Bullish would have a reason to sus Lunatic with a redirect. Scum Bullish doesn’t have a reason to do so imo
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Is there a world where you see Bullish and Lunatic both as town?
No.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
No.
I’m probably just over thinking this then
whiteflame
whiteflame
See that’s why I’m wondering whether this is just 2 townies bickering. Town Bullish would have a reason to sus Lunatic with a redirect. Scum Bullish doesn’t have a reason to do so imo
Honestly, I can see reason for him to do this as scum. Bullish would be actively trying to get the lynch on Luna at this stage and push the bomb off onto someone else, since that's inevitable anyway. Not saying it's a great strategy, but I can see how it would work for scum.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Honestly, I can see reason for him to do this as scum. Bullish would be actively trying to get the lynch on Luna at this stage and push the bomb off onto someone else, since that's inevitable anyway. Not saying it's a great strategy, but I can see how it would work for scum.
Lol the Bomb isn’t going to anyone other than Bullish or Lunatic - 100%
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@whiteflame
The actual fuck? So you don't believe lunatic can push the bomb to someone else, but I, who has been role confirmed, can?

whiteflame
whiteflame
Look, we got time, and I don't want to allow any opportunities for scum to pounce on a lynch without thinking this through fully, so I'll unvote for now.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@warren42
bruh can u show up and back me up
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
The actual fuck? So you don't believe lunatic can push the bomb to someone else, but I, who has been role confirmed, can?
I didn't say that you can push the bomb onto someone else. My point was that you could try to get Pie to hand it over to someone else, since if he can redirect, he shouldn't get the bomb. Are you arguing that you should get the bomb instead?
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@whiteflame
My point was that you could try to get Pie to hand it over to someone else
what do you mean I "could"? bruh that's what I've been trying to do this whole time, how many times have I said this sus on me is ridiculous? warren the confirmed townie town reads me. I would much rather the bomb be given to you or misterchris.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
what do you mean I "could"? bruh that's what I've been trying to do this whole time, how many times have I said this sus on me is ridiculous? warren the confirmed townie town reads me. I would much rather the bomb be given to you or misterchris. 
The Bomb is going to you or Lunatic. Period. Full stop.
Bullish
Bullish
Actually not chris since his role only activates on lynch.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@Bullish
@warren42
@MisterChris
drafter, can u please answer this for these monkeys: 1. hypothetically, does your role list allow for you to put a vanilla who starts with a gun in the game? and 2. if you can answer this one, would you put a vanilla with a gun in the game? 
I asked Drafter these. Here are his responses:

1.) Yes
2.) Can’t answer
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@ILikePie5
The Bomb is going to you or Lunatic. Period. Full stop.
y tho
whiteflame
whiteflame
Well, Draft said that everyone has a role, though I guess "Vanilla with a gun" is a role, so that doesn't really help.

And Bullish, I can tell you now that I'd be a waste of that bomb, but if both you and Luna flip town, I'll eat the lynch in DP3.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@whiteflame
whiteflame.

Listen very carefully to me.

If both me and lunatic flip town

town can't lynch you the next DP cause it's 2v2
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
The way I see it:

CONFIDENT TOWN MEMBERS:
- Warren
- Pie
- Me (Obviously)

EVERYONE ELSE:
- Lunatic
- Bullish
- Whiteflame

If there are 2 scum left, hitting Lunatic & Bullish SHOULD yield at least 1 scum. If I'm wrong, it'll be a dud and the game is pretty much over. It'll mean that either Warren or Pie  are actually scum, or Lunatic wields some sort of defensive ability. 

To compensate for the possibility of Lunatic having some unknown ability, maybe we should actually consider Bullish' proposal to give him the bomb and lynch Lunatic. I'm just remembering how Lunatic claimed "Vanilla..."