Flat Earth...

Author: Grugore

Total: 353
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
You are the one bullying and chasing after me.
That's merely a lame excuse for getting owned on a public forum after making obscenely ignorant claims.

And, here I thought after reading your bragging and boasting about being some bad ass king pin troll, it would appear you're actually just a whiny little baby who can't get his own way. Laughable.

you come here to pick apart my theory
That's brilliant, genius, did you just figure out this was a debate forum and that you're making hilariously silly claims and not supporting them in any way? And now that you look the complete fool, you're acting like a petulant child?

Some theory. Ha!

RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
There is very much to flat earth theory that I haven't mentioned here. You are clearly fixated on the edge which is the least significant and/or mysterious part about it all.
Goldtop
Goldtop
There is very much to flat earth theory that I haven't mentioned here.
Quick! Type "Flat Earth" into your youtube search engine and flood this thread with more videos of other flat earth proponents who don't have a clue what they're talking about and have divorced themselves from reality. You haven't actually mentioned anything yet other than obscenely ignorant fantasies and paranoid delusions.

You are clearly fixated on the edge which is the least significant and/or mysterious part about it all.
YOU are the one who brought it up in post #5 where you claimed organizations were going to take you down if you talked about the Antarctica.

There's nothing mysterious about it but it is significant since it blows the entire concept of an edge to a flat earth out of the water.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
You have a lot to learn.
Goldtop
Goldtop
You have a lot to learn.
Says the guy who believes the earth is flat, yet can't find one single piece of evidence to support it and is forced to fabricate lies.

You've learned nothing and probably never will.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
There is a plethora of evidence supporting it, I was only asked to explain the edge in this thread.
Goldtop
Goldtop
There is a plethora of evidence supporting it
There were threads on DDO that ran for a couple of years from a flat earther, who failed miserably time and again presenting so-called evidence, all of it was easily refuted despite his insane rantings of conspiracy theories. There isn't anything we haven't already seen and none of it supports a flat earth. In all that time, the important thing we learned was that flat earthers are deeply disturbed people, most of them religious fanatics.

I was only asked to explain the edge in this thread.
And, what a miserable failure that was for you. No evidence, conspiracy theories of people trying to get you and the usual fabrications and lies. Then, you started crying.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
You are here to mock me and make me feel subhuman for having a stance or outlook.

I am not going to give you the gift of wisdom. You don't deserve to know.
Grugore
Debates: 1
Grugore
-->
@Goldtop
What is madman doing here? I have him blocked. I thought that meant he couldn't reply on my threads. Or does it just mean he can't reply to me?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Lol
Grugore
Grugore
So. You think it's funny that you can harrass someone who blocked you? That says volumes about your charecter...or lack of charecter, I should say. You're a better man than your mother.
Goldtop
Goldtop
You are here to mock me and make me feel subhuman for having a stance or outlook.
Your stance is to embrace ignorance and your outlook is to fabricate and lie to defend obscene claims. If you feel subhuman, then you're bringing it all on to yourself.

I am not going to give you the gift of wisdom. You don't deserve to know.
Lol. Sure pal.
Grugore
Grugore
-->
@Goldtop
Unfortunately, some people, not naming any names, exist for the sole purpose of making others feel better about their situation. They are living proof that things could always be worse.
Outplayz
Outplayz
I have family in scientific fields and i trust they are not lying to me. My neighbor is also a pilot and i trust he is not lying. Plus... i don't think we have people in space just to make up a lie that the world is round. The proof is pictures from space, etc. etc. It makes no sense why every pilot, every scientist, everyone that has witnessed the earth being round is lying. That is delusional to think. If you've never experienced, fine be agnostic. But the vast amount of evidence for the earth being round is undeniable. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Would you like me to explain how they are tricked and not lying?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
If you'd like too... i don't think i will hear anything i haven't heard unless you have different reasons. I already took a lot of time investigating both sides' claims. I came to the conclusion one side is being deceitful and willfully ignorant to the available evidence. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Do you know that the 'flat earth society' is run by them? As in, Round-Earth authoritarians have implanted the leaders of FES? Naturally, they deceive at every stage where they aren't dishing out truth amongst the nonsense to muddy the waters.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I am very skeptical of people in power and do believe they lie left and right. But, i do not see an incentive to lie about earths shape. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Do you want to discuss on PM or here? I can say less here.
Plisken
Plisken
You could literally cruise all the way around Antarctica because it's not the edge of the earth.  I believe people go there and film penguins.  I'm not sure of the international claims to antarctica.
Plisken
Plisken
Does anyone know if RM is a troll, super into debate or something?  I bet there's lots of reasonable stuff people casually believe in that could technically be debated otherwise by a rhetorical champion.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Say what you can here... if i ask something that requires pm we can go there. Just keep it to forums for now. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Plisken
Plisken, do you know how far in you can go? It's barely anything. Do you know how how far around you can go in one trip with any official travel plan or official group? Barely anything.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Grugore
It is the weakness of beholder that creates the harassment.

If I considered that RM was being ridiculous then I would just ignore him.

After all, ignorance is bliss.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@RationalMadman
No, never tried anything like that and haven't right thought about it much.  The farthest a person had been would have been a mission to the moon

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Plisken
There are daily flights and tours all over the Antarctica. Anyone can go there, even the flat earthers, but they never will because then they can't talk about conspiracy theories or deny science anymore. That would be the end of their purpose of existence on earth if that happened.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
@zedvictor4

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Plisken
You too, check that video ^^
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Plisken
Please do not be fooled into claims that there's any such trip available to non-official-scientists who still are limited to one section of the 'centre' and are heavily focused on their work in brutal winds and snow etc. Even if they see the truth (that it's waaaaaay bigger than we're told) believe me, they're silenced.
disgusted
disgusted
@mad
I don't think Napoleon would agree with you, why don't you ask him?