Author: Greyparrot

Total: 69
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
I wouldn't post in it though. 

I wouldn't either. Indoctrination is the key to happiness.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Probably the greatest flaw in Marx's vision was his certainty that economic forces controlled history and flowed in only one inevitable direction. Perhaps he should have taken to heart his favorite motto: "Everything should be doubted."
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
I don't care about the stupid test no matter what you do. If you want to talk about it, make a thread for it. I wouldn't post in it though. 
I mean ok, it’s a simple request but whatever floats ur boat
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
The more I think about it, I realize Lenin and Stalin were the first historical affirmative action national leaders thanks to Marxism. They were selected based on their identity and not their actual merits of leadership.

Read this article..it's interesting where America got the idea from.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@ILikePie5
Why are you so obsessed with HistoryBuff's political test? Can you not at least gauge where he is by what he writes? It's not like he's reserved in his opinion.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Theweakeredge
Because he has no clue about the differences between anarchy, libertarian, authoritative, and totalitarianism.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Theweakeredge
Why are you so obsessed with HistoryBuff's political test? Can you not at least gauge where he is by what he writes? It's not like he's reserved in his opinion.
I’m a curious man and I’ve seen a lot of people surprised by where they are placed on the the compass. 
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Greyparrot
well those are the extremes of the test, the all the way upper right corner, and so on and so forth, most people aren't any of those things, though I am in the "anarchy quadrant" -5, -6.5 or so. Well on the y axis, on the x axis I rule towards the left obviously.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Theweakeredge
The extremes are anarchy and totalitarianism.

Libertarian and authoritative are incremental values.

Your score puts you at the level of Ghandi, that advocated for left policies but didn't want to force it down anyone's throat with government mandates.

A free commune like Seattle aspires to be.