Author: MisterChris

Read-only
Total: 150
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Reece101
Lunatic is town confirmed. Trust me here. Scum is me or Mikal, and I'm telling you that it's Mikal. All evidence points towards it being him
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@Speedrace
"luna confirmed town"

lmao forever trying to lick assholes so you can get the fast hammer 

10/10
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Reece101
wtf lol we literally have confirmed scum between speed and mikal
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Elminster
"luna confirmed town"
Dude, if you weren't scum, you'd be advocating for him not to vote Lunatic. Why? Because if we don't lynch scum here, they kill whoever is voting against them this DP, and they win

Idiot
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
I have no idea what’s going on with all the lingo. 

I retract my vote of Lunatic and vote Elminster

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Reece101
I have no idea what’s going on with all the lingo. 
You are a beautiful human being
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
VOTE COUNT:
Intelligence_06 [Elminster] (2/4) - Speedrace, Reece101
Speedrace (1/4) - Elminster,

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Speedrace
The bro has prob never played and doesn't know where his votes are going or what purpose they serve probably. I don't have to advocate anything. Thought it was a mafia vet but now doubting. 

I just have to prove you are doing the same shit you always do that burns everyone, and hope they dont throw lmao

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Reece101
can you please remove this if you are town until we talk

i understand that you don't fully grasp whats happening but voting votes up on last dayphase willy nilly is not good

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Greyparrot
wait what

i missed this when i was re reading the dp?

what do you mean oracle lol?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Heading to the liqour store. 

After hearing whiteflame and grey's final thoughts i'll make my decision. 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@Reece
Please god listen to reason on this

1) his behavior all of last dp and most of this game has been to blind tunnel without even a second thought of if hes wrong. AS town that thought of him being wrong would exist in his head, unless he has a pre informed perspective about how things will play out. He did not want to risk us getting to the second round of sensor on np4 and wanted me dead. The only reason i was not the nk last night was because he knows it puts him in a position where he can lead a mislynch. 

2) We don't know what roles mafia has. The fact that supa saw just speed visit himself actually clarifies this. There was no nk and he claimed doc. Supa would have saw someone visit him if speed protected himself. They prob waived the night kill and had a action he used on himself.  This could give credence to the doc claim. That or you think there is a ninja or some role like that

3) We have no idea what pie was , its quite easy for speed to yoink doctor as a fake claim.  Its also possible pie could be cop, and they got doctor as the fake claim

There is to much fuckery with this game. Look behaviorally as to what is happening and its totally fucking obvious. Its speed being speed and they have some really op roles that fuck with stuff. 
Elminster
Elminster
not much else I can say

I don't blame you guys if I end up being the target of today. This was played really well by him and from a town poe I understand why I'm the target here for some people. I know hes scum and i know this is wifom

but i literally have a sensor result and hes the only person left alive.  

Look at behavior, please god. You can even look at the lack of a nk and no one going to him to see that he waived 
Speedrace
Speedrace
his behavior all of last dp and most of this game has been to blind tunnel without even a second thought of if hes wrong.
If I'm town, it's because I'm the only non-idiot here who clearly saw that Mikal was scum

But if I'm scum, I would literally just lynch Oro, then lynch Supa. Like??? After that, assuming two scum left, I would win and wouldn't need to worry about Mikal's last sensor

Only voting Mikal makes no sense if I'm scum

Besides that, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase show me where I've EVER blind tunneled as scum. That's right, NEVER. Attracts far too much attention

We don't know what roles mafia has. The fact that supa saw just speed visit himself actually clarifies this. There was no nk and he claimed doc. Supa would have saw someone visit him if speed protected himself. They prob waived the night kill and had a action he used on himself.  This could give credence to the doc claim. That or you think there is a ninja or some role like that
Pure speculation. This doesn't prove or acquit me lol
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I'll provide my thought and give some responses to the people who are asking me in a bit.
Elminster
Elminster
going back and reading the other day phases , the desperation in him to get the lynch on me last dp and the desperation now. This should be entirely obvious

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@Speedrace
@Reece101
@Elminster
Alright, so, a fewthings to talk about.

First, who would killSupa? I have a hard time believing that anyone who was trying to lynch himduring the last DP would kill him off, so I don’t think it was Luna. It wouldbe an odd choice for Elm as well, since he would have to know that the only otherplausible lynch during this DP would be Supa. So, at least based on motive forthis last NK, I have a hard time buying that either of them are scum.

Second, while I dothink it’s behaviorally odd for Speed to push as he did during the last DP, I’mnot certain yet if I’d call it scummy. Maybe it’s just me having a hard timereading him in general. If I’m buying Elm’s results, which motives wouldsuggest I should, then Speed is the obvious target for the lynch this DP. Motivesare a bit odd, though, as Speed tends to use the NK as a way to get rid of townreads, especially at this stage. Maybe he believed that Supa would somehow townconfirm himself.

Third, I do have informationto add to this equation. I wanted to keep this under wraps and bide out the NK,but I’m bulletproof. It’s entirely possible that I was the target of the NKduring NP2. That means that Speed could have targeted himself with some otherrole during NP2, when Supa reported that. So, Luna, no, I don’t think theywaived the NK. And yes, I do think that he might have visited himself withwhatever ability he has. The only defense I have of Speed at this point is thathe claimed America off the bat, which is a pretty ballsy claim, but perhaps scumdid get 1 or 2 safe fake claims.

As for who his partner could be, I'm still considering that. I have a hard time believing it's GP, so Reece seems the most likely at the moment, but I don't have much to go on to make that conclusion.
whiteflame
whiteflame
*sigh* this is what happens when I type my thoughts into a Doc. Sorry about the spacing, guys, can't modify it now.
Elminster
Elminster
@wf more thoughts later when I'm around. 

You are a bp and speed is a doc. It's a soft cc. You not saying that just accidentally caught him I think. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
Whiteflame is BP? Interesting. That is actually huge info because I was wondering why they would have targetted speed np3 when whiteflame was basically confirmed
Elminster
Elminster
Not just a doc but a self doc and you are town confirmed. It's almost a direct cc lol 
whiteflame
whiteflame
Figured that might help. Was still banking on the possibility that scum hadn't discovered it yet, but yes, I think that's reason enough to at least be sus of Speed.
Lunatic
Lunatic
This raises another question: If speed was scum and whiteflame was actually the target of the night kill instead, and he self visited, why claim self doc? If he is scum he would have had to be to paint whoever the real protective role was as scum. Which should have resulted in maybe a 1 v 1 for scum? Idk. Or if doc was a given role claim, then it would make sense why he would be so confident there wasn't another protective role. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Thoughts on whiteflame being bulletproof and potentially explaining the lack of a kill np3 instead of a doc?
Elminster
Elminster
Game may start piecing itself together. Maybe they had some info to assume a doc was not in the game. 

Sensor and cop can def exist If mafia have roles that allow them to see what's in the game. 

Like a mafia role that tells them every role in the game. I think drafter had this last game.

Theory 

Some role like I mentioned

They took america as a fake claim

Saw a bp was in the game and figured they could get away with doc without much sus

And wanted to tunnel me because he knows I'm the last investigate role. Also explains the nk on supa to force a fast lynch on me. 

Pie may have actually been cop which makes sense with the miller. 

We may have solved. 

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
One possibility is that he anticipated the Watcher result. It's possible scum could have their own tracking role. It's also possible that they know what roles are in the game, and that Doc appeared to be a relatively safe choice. 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
This x 10
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
Safe enough they didn't think a bp and and doc would stick out. 

Then sensor and cop makes sense to counter it 

Also explains the miller from balance. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
One possibility is that he anticipated the Watcher result. It's possible scum could have their own tracking role. It's also possible that they know what roles are in the game, and that Doc appeared to be a relatively safe choice. 
Good point. 
Elminster
Elminster
The damning part about this is the supa kill and the attempt to fast lynch me before we could even talk

There is no world where I kill supa. I mislynch him or leave him and speed up for a mislynch chance

The only weapon who would kill supa is speed. It puts him and me against each other and he feels doc is a safe enough claim to push the lynch on me and win