Posts in total: 65
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    Debates: 15
    Forum posts: 3,733
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @Theweakeredge
    "LGBT community"......An emotive plea for an anonymous collective, whose integrity you cannot vouch for....And notably you've excluded "Q" from the equation. 

If you recall, my initial question regarded "Q"... Therefore any subsequent equivalences inferred were direct at Q relative to P relative to the O.P.

Nonetheless the equivalences of past and present discrimination do present themselves, when considering the O.P......"LBTQ + topics in their history and sex education".

Sexual proclivities are, though your proclivity to be both defensive and offensive at the mere mention of the  P word overbore the relevant issues.

And you did not "correct me", you merely presented an alternative point of view....To assume a position of correctability,  is to say the least audacious, if not arrogant.

• Theweakeredge
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Debates: 18
    Forum posts: 2,134
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge
    --> @zedvictor4
    An alternative point of view? No. I directly demonstrated your position incorrect. You are wrong here, and you do not know what you're talking about. Have fun being blocked now troll. 
  • SupaDudz
    SupaDudz avatar
    Debates: 30
    Forum posts: 12,204
    SupaDudz avatar
    SupaDudz
    --> @zedvictor4
    I really don't care. Legal age of consent in America is 18 (17 in some states, but not mine)

You said a 90year old can have sex with a 16 year old. Therefore, blocked until I turn 18. Nothing against you, but when you justify an age difference such as that which is illegal in America, I will not be interacting until I am a legal adult
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    @Theweakeredge
    @SupaDudz

So, can't get your own way, so throwing your toys out of the pushchair.....Children behaving like children....Fair enough.

But my advice is....Don't discuss mature subjects, if you're not mature enough to discuss mature subjects....Stick to playing games.

• Polytheist-Witch
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 2,069
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Polytheist-Witch
    Pedophilia is a consent issue same as rape. 
  • Theweakeredge
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge
    --> @zedvictor4
    Between this and your IQ topic, I don't think you are anything more than a troll. Have fun trolling around.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    @Theweakeredge.

No point in blocking me if you can't ignore me.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @Polytheist-Witch
    Undoubtedly.

Though irrespective of legal consent, non-consent is an assumption.

How many children below a legal age of consent partake in consensual sex, with either each other or with adults?...Children and adults being those below and above a legal age of consent...17and 19 in the USA for example....15 and 17 in the UK....10 and 12 in Nigeria....20 and 22in Bahrain.

Trouble is when one discusses the P word, there is a tendency for the more highly strung, to instantly conjure up images of dirty old men and little prepubescent children..... Which in itself is something of a perverse state of mind.
  • Polytheist-Witch
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 2,069
    Polytheist-Witch avatar
    Polytheist-Witch
    If you are under age you can't consent. And being attracted to post pubescent teens isn't technically pedophilia that is specifically pre pubescent children. Which is why people get upset. 
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @Polytheist-Witch

What I stated was that non-consent was an assumption...(Determined only by relevant law).

So if two pre-consent, post pubescent teens have a sexual relationship...Who falls foul of the blame game?.....(The one who's parents can afford the best lawyers I would imagine)

And  your definition is not wholly correct.....P is attraction to children and children is variously defined.

Nonetheless, none of this is directly relevant to the OP.....This is only relevant to the Weakerone getting hung up on P.

I merely questioned Q, and referred to P as a possible candidate for Q.....Especially within the context of precedents relative to LGBT.

Maybe Q is just a tad too indefinite to be foisted upon non-consenting post pubescent (stupid) children....After all, if such children are considered too immature to comprehend sexuality, then how can they be expected to comprehend Q....Or even LGBT?...And GOD forbid heterosexuality!...Aaaagh.

• Discipulus_Didicit
    Discipulus_Didicit avatar
    Debates: 9
    Forum posts: 4,139
    Discipulus_Didicit
    --> @zedvictor4
    Does that include paedophilia then?
    LGBT folks have always been really hardcore anti-pedo. The reason that association exists is partly because pedo's have tried to sneak their behavior into the movement, which none of the non-pedo's have ever been okay with. Over time that false association has just caused the LGBT's to hate pedofags more and more.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @Discipulus_Didicit
    Yep...I understand the Emotion, and also the modern liberal need for LGBT justification.

But the contention was with Q separate to LGBT......What actually does Q represent?

Queer or questioning are ambiguous cans of worms....And as such I see no reason why P isn't Q.

So for the sake of LGBT justification, (within the context of schools and education) wouldn't it be best to remove Q from the equation?....Especially considering the past synonymity of G and Q.

And it's interesting how terminology get's recycled..... "Fags" for example.

Definitively a "pedofag" would therefore be a paedophilic gay man....Something of a faux pas me thinks, especially for the exclusive LGBT club.

Me....I'm happy with my H club membership.
  • Discipulus_Didicit
    Discipulus_Didicit
    --> @zedvictor4
    And as such I see no reason why P isn't Q.
    They are different letters
  • Theweakeredge
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge
    --> @zedvictor4
    Q is for queer or questioning as in questioning their sexual identity regarding gender

You have literally no idea what you're talking about
  • Discipulus_Didicit
    Discipulus_Didicit
    --> @Theweakeredge
    I think I understand his confusion. p and q look similar when both are lowercase, just flipped around. Common mistake.
  • Theweakeredge
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge
    --> @Discipulus_Didicit
    Perhaps I would buy that with another user, but I have absolutely zero confidence in Zed.
  • Discipulus_Didicit
    Discipulus_Didicit
    --> @Theweakeredge
    It is possible that he is looking at his computer screen through a mirror and got mixed up.
  • Theweakeredge
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge
    --> @Discipulus_Didicit
    Possible, yes, I'm not disputing that it's perfectly possible that Zed does believe these things genuinely; however, there is a higher preponderance of evidence that, at the very least, Zed does not want a frank exchange of ideas. 
  • Discipulus_Didicit
    Discipulus_Didicit
    --> @Theweakeredge
    He may have simply gotten confused because his alphabet soup he had for dinner last night didn't have any Q's in it.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @Discipulus_Didicit
    @Theweakerone

So "Q" is for questioning and queer.

So what or who is queer?

According to the dictionary G is Q......Strange, odd...A gay man.

So we therefore teach kids that gay men are strange and odd...Rather than teach kids that paedophiles are strange and odd....Got it.

• Theweakeredge
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge
    --> @zedvictor4
    strange or gay - the word means two different things. 

You are being a deliberate troll
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    @Theweakerone.

Attempting to discuss contentious issues, and yet, you can't even read a dictionary.

And anyway, you've blocked me...So why are you still bothering to communicate?....Looks very much like trolling to me.

• Theweakeredge
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge
    --> @zedvictor4
    Spite. I am 17 years old remember? Anyways, the fact that you have yet to rebuke a single contention of mine is secure enough in my belief of your troll-ness. (i.e - whenever a word in the dictionary have two meanings they aren't connected - that's a simple fact you learn waaay back.)
  • Athias
    Athias avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 1,158
    Athias avatar
    Athias
    --> @SupaDudz
    I really don't care. Legal age of consent in America is 18 (17 in some states, but not mine)
    This isn't necessarily true. The majority of states in the United States have a legal age of consent at 16 years-old.
  • Athias
    Athias avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 1,158
    Athias avatar
    Athias
    --> @Polytheist-Witch
    Pedophilia is a consent issue same as rape. 
    Yes it is.

If you are under age you can't consent.
    If one is "underage," one cannot "legally" consent, the qualification informed by an arbitrary, statutory division.

And being attracted to post pubescent teens isn't technically pedophilia that is specifically pre pubescent children. Which is why people get upset. 
    I believe 10 and under is pedophilia, 11-14 is hebephilia, and 15-19 ephebophilia.