Democrats of DART: Who is your nominee in 2024?

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 96
Bringerofrain
Debates: 7
Bringerofrain
-->
@Theweakeredge
You have sourced one of your claims, furthermore.... of course, the candidates should have done even less, why? Because we're in the middle of a pandemic. You haven't sourced the other 3 claims you made however.

One claim was based on the other claim as a premise, and this is sad I had to source this claim. If I told you Michael Jordan was black, I feel like you would say citation needed. Same thing with Biden's public appearances. Just think back to every presidency. 

Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@Theweakeredge
Here is the ear piece citation. Please use google. These are claims 99% of america is aware of and I am giving you links at the top of the google search 
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
The Biden team also refused to let biden be tested for adderall in that last citation. Confirming they had something to hide.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Bringerofrain
Please cite a specific website with valid information. Then explain why it matters. Then prove the assertion on the second part of the claim, and that is that other politicians don't use a earpiece. You have made a disputable claim, you have a burden of proof.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@Theweakeredge
There are literally pictures of Biden with an earpiece at the democratic debates. Please show a photo of obama, Clinton, bush, elizabeth warren, bernie sanders, or carly fiorina with ear pieces. Besides that, even if every candidate wore an ear piece where they are reciting lines fed to them by their team. How would that make it ethical? That isn't happening most candidates are experienced debaters without dementia, but if they did have earpieces why would that make it mean biden is somehow mentally competent for using an ear piece to cover his dementia up
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Bringerofrain
That is not my burden to demonstrate, it is yours.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@Theweakeredge
It is my burden to prove that no other candidate has ever worn an earpiece. I literally proved everything you claimed was a bare assertion above and your request is dumb. How about an apology that you are wrong. I proved biden wore an earpiece, took adderall and has early stage dementia with these combinations of facts that would make it a one in a million possibility he doesn't. 

Dude just apologize and learn from your mistakes so that way in the future you can be critical of both political allies and foes. Am I literally the only Biden supporter that can see that it is extremely obvious he has dementia. When reagan was in office and with even less evidence of his dementia, I bet you weren't this skeptical

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Bringerofrain
What? I asked for evidence of a claim, you said that Biden wore a piece for every interview, please demonstrate that fact - lets say you only claimed it for one interview or debate, then please demonstrate that every other candidate never wore an earpiece. Its that simple, please do not be so arrogant to assume yourself correct. Demonstrate your claims.
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@Bringerofrain
 Am I literally the only Biden supporter that can see that it is extremely obvious he has dementia. 
I wouldn't use the word 'dementia' as such, but he definitely has had one too many strokes, is waaaay too elderly and aged to be handling the daily stress, pace and mental complexity that a President has to, regarding very tough decisions and meeting-dialogue which vary from moderately tough to severe (nothing is easy or mild).

The fact when he smiles, only half his face moves most of the time and that he is the age he is and even the fact he recently lost his son, in fact he has experienced losing a child twice. I am certain that what he truly wants, if he didn't have to 'live up to expectations' of people close to him and 'make them proud' is to relax and enjoy the family and friends he's got left, quietly retiring. He is doing this out of a huge urge, perhaps to stop Trump (because Biden was the Democrats' statistically most probable candidate to win that election with that silght edge for swing states thanks to how Centrist and failure-lacking he was while working under Obama and in general).

I hope the guy does his best, it's all we can ask of him. I do believe Trump did develop dementia as his presidency went along and what we saw at the end there was a very troubled old man who genuinely can't grasp how deeply embarassing and stupid he appeared while calling the election a fraud and being the whiny sore loser he accused many of his rivals to be in the 2016 election and onwards.

Biden has a chance here and so far is doing very well. Let's hope he keeps it up and if he does feel too neurologically and/or physically fragile to fulfil his role, there's no shame at his age of admitting it and resigning, I'm absolutely certain Kamala will make a fantastic candidate, as would/will Warren. It's not just the amazing feat of America having a female leader, it's that Harris and Warren can genuinely hold their own in debates in ways I've almost never seen a candidate do before, their ability to answer eloquent, sharp and accurate in spite of the speed, is very refreshing and is an energy and non-pushover image that the Democrats need to get back. At the moment they are seen as the sappy snowflake party, they should aim to make it clear that while they care more about the mental welfare of the vulnerable, they are by no means 'easy to push around' in a debate format in any sense, a true alpha male/female protects the weak in their pride/pack.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Bringerofrain
Most Democrat men are beta males and risk-averse anyway so they are equal to women in most regards.

Lockdown won't go anywhere anytime soon regardless of the science with the leadership emasculated from taking action.

Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@Theweakeredge
I never said he wore an ear piece every episode, and I don't know how I would conclusively prove no other candidate has ever worn an ear piece or how other people wearing an ear piece even matters as we are talking about biden not other people
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@RationalMadman
I agree with most of that. I feel sorry for biden, it is cruel what they are doing to him. I disagree with kamala being a good president. I watched her debate with pence and she seems like the typical woman you would interact with in the DMV. Elizabeth warren would be good though
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@Greyparrot
The jolly heretic on youtube talks about that a lot. What you are saying has a lot of science behind it
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Bringerofrain
Elizabeth warren would be good though
Liz Warren might have more Testosterone than most of the feckless men on the left.

Tulsi for sure is the Alpha Queen.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bringerofrain
She defeated Pence on every single question, can you give one where it was even close?
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@RationalMadman
I like tulsi as well. And that might be your bias talking. Or maybe you was more concerned with whether her answers matches your ideology. One example would be the childish response she gave where she said something along the lines of
"If trump releases a vaccine I would not take it, but if the same researchers come up with it when biden is in power it is definitely okay to take"

It's just childish to try and politicize a vaccine like that. It is either good to take or bad and that is regardless of who is president when the vaccine is made. 

Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
That answer was a combined answer for GP and RM
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bringerofrain
No it isn't, I absolutely understand where she's coming from there. Trump would genuinely push through a fraudulent undertested vaccine to get in people's good books, without any qualms. He's a sociopath bordering on psychopath. I completely understand her answer there. I wouldn't trust jack shit from Trump.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
No it isn't, I absolutely understand where she's coming from there. Trump would genuinely push through a fraudulent undertested vaccine to get in people's good books, without any qualms. He's a sociopath bordering on psychopath. I completely understand her answer there. I wouldn't trust jack shit from Trump.
Joe and Kamala both took the vaccine that Trump the Trump Administration made lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Joe and Kamala both took the vaccine that the Trump Administration made lol

It was Bleach.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@RationalMadman
They should look at the vaccine itself and judge not the president. That is just immature. Similar to a child going "well if mom said the earth is round than that is what science says, if dad said it than the world is flat" 

Terrible logic. The shortcuts taken for the current vaccine are public knowledge as is all of the testing done to see if it worked. The facts around the vaccines do not change depending on the perceived personality of the president.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
He unironically recoe ded people to take malariaedicone amd later on, bleach, injected intl their bloodstream to cure covid-19. I guarantee you, had the media not fought hard against it, people who are diehard trumpites would potentially have died from bleach injection. Evem if they weren't, that's their leader, the President, advising to do it. Stop making a joke out of it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
@Bringerofrain
They trusted a Belgian vaccine (not sure if the Oxford one is being distributed much in US). This was approved by the EU and UK already had tested the Belgian one on their populace without severe immediate aode effects shown (ironic as UK ended up inventing the only internationally sold rival vaccine at present).

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bringerofrain
What shortcuts are you talking about? Are you am antivaxxer now? You think her comment was childish because she would take it if Biden, her trusted running partner, would advise to take it?
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes it would literally be the same vaccine whether somebody invented it under biden or Trump. Same with electricity. I would use it even if it was Hitler's regime that invented it.

As far as the vaccine is concerned by short cut ts I mean cutting through unnecessary beurocratic red tape

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
They trusted a Belgian vaccine (not sure if the Oxford one is being distributed much in US). This was approved by the EU and UK already had tested the Belgian one on their populace without severe immediate aode effects shown (ironic as UK ended up inventing the only internationally sold rival vaccine at present).
It was the Pfizer vaccine which is an American company that they took under the Trump administration. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bringerofrain
To avoid you succeeding in your asinine sidetracking here, remind me which questions Pence defeated Harris on, let's call the vaccine one a tie.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Please prove to me that I am ignorant here.

I am under the impression that Pfizer was a joint project vaccine between Germany and Belgium that Belgium ended up the official distributing nation of. Please prove to me that it's of US origin or whatever.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Please prove to me that I am ignorant here.

I am under the impression that Pfizer was a joint project vaccine between Germany and Belgium that Belgium ended up the official distributing nation of. Please prove to me that it's of US origin or whatever.
Pfizer is an American company that Donald Trump talked about with regards to vaccines during its development, long before the VP debates. It’s a simple Google search lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
There seems to be confusing variations of how it's being explained. My new understanding is that a company named BioNTech which is the German one, joined with US company Pfizer to then end up distributing put of Belgium. I am actually confused but regardless it's not a Trump-only approved thing. Harris wasn't proved hypocritical.