Debates: 84
David
--> @ILikePie5
Correct. Wylted has already been unbanned 
Wylted
Debates: 28
Wylted
--> @coal
It's allowed me more free time t pursue my passions. 
badger
Debates: 0
badger
--> @Wylted
What you been up to?
Wylted
Wylted
--> @badger
I lot of inner reflection. I keep running away from my problems. Or I do really good in life. I am good at climbing social hierarchies and have good work ethic, so no matter where I start, within a relatively short time I usually have a good income but feel  unfulfilled so quit my job and live off the excess income I made. 

I think my next step is realizing I can't cure cancer or save the world, so I can stay in one place long enough to actually stabilize my life. I feel like it is ripping at my soul though, to think I will never have a significant positive impact on the world, no matter how hard I try. 

Just like 3 months ago. I quit a high paying job to be homeless, in order to contemplate how I will save the world. I think it might have been a mistake to be an altruistic though.  It just brings misery and hopelessness 
Wylted
Wylted
--> @oromagi
The 3rd debate you posted in post 14 is not me. It wa an innocent person the mods banned. I am not now, nor have I ever been an SJW that thinks even computers are inherently racist. It looks like it would be an interesting topic to debate though. 
Wylted
Wylted
--> @oromagi
he cheats at mafia.  In fact, I should have known it was Wylted right off the bat just based on the volume of PMs he tries to send during DPs
I sent you PMs talking about vaccinations. You claimed your mother died from covid19, And mine was paranoid about it. I just wanted to air some of my concerns. She's is vaccinated now, so she feels safer. The PMs were not game related and I think only you and pie were the only ones I was PMing during the game, but not about the game. 

The PMs weren't maliciously trying to determine if you were lurking or anything like that either. Out of all your bullshit claims, many which I assume are mere hyperbole and not genuine Ill will, this is the only one that annoys me. I don't cheat at mafia, and in fact have a history of reporting people to game mods who PM me about the game during the game. 

By the way, the game you were referring to, I named both scum DP1, and you guys ignored my analysis and almost lost the game after I was gone, so good job I guess. 
Wylted
Wylted
--> @Greyparrot
I know it's not a popular opinion, but Wylted's mental instabilities and potentially criminal speech under current laws presented an unfair risk of legal liability to the site with some of his conversations, so I think the ban was justified only because of the realities of liability today. Otherwise, he should have been free to carry on.
The only risk was libel for what was  said about me. Platforms have a lot of protections from what is said on them. 
badger
badger
--> @Wylted
Do you remember the time CosmicAlfonzo pulled a knife on Danielle?
badger
badger
You actually probably weren't around for that right. I remember when Greyparrot first came around too and was Innomen's little bitch boy for ages lol.
Wylted
Wylted
--> @badger
Never heard about it
badger
badger
--> @Wylted
They did a little meet up back in the day and CosmicAlfonzo pulled a knife on Danielle. Was a special sort of drama tbh. He fought his case too. 
Wylted
Wylted
--> @badger
Sounds like they shouldn't have met up
oromagi
Debates: 99
oromagi
--> @Wylted
Another Loki promo?

RationalMadman
Debates: 348
RationalMadman
Lol, this is one dumbass unban. Just watch and wait.
badger
badger
Why don't you go write a manifesto about it?
badger
badger
--> @oromagi
Why didn't you tell me lol
Wylted
Wylted
--> @oromagi
Haven't had a chance to change the photo yet. Will do
ILikePie5
Debates: 1
ILikePie5
--> @David
Correct. Wylted has already been unbanned 
Thank you sir
Undefeatable
Debates: 57
Undefeatable
--> @Wylted
hey, Bringer of Rain/ Wylted! Didn't get to thank you properly for your vote on the video game debate. Great stuff. Wouldn't have thought you were the all-controversial user until you challenged me to an infanticide debate, hah.
Wylted
Wylted
--> @Undefeatable
I didn't check that debate to see who won. My guess is you did because of the forfeit, when really that only should have caused me conduct points not argument points
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
--> @Wylted
I think my next step is realizing I can't cure cancer or save the world, so I can stay in one place long enough to actually stabilize my life. I feel like it is ripping at my soul though, to think I will never have a significant positive impact on the world, no matter how hard I try. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
--> @Wylted
Nice context on the mafia cheating thing lol. Had a feeling that accusation was full of crap.
Wylted
Wylted
--> @Lunatic
There is a lot of misinformation in this thread and that is the only piece that bothers me, because it could make people not want to play mafia with me..

Thus is why I would rather just allow attack threads. I can't address whispers against me, only things said publicly. 

For example I was feeling suicidal and then when people doxxed me and tried to get ahold of people close to me about it in real life, I was embarrassed and claimed that I was kidding. 

Apparently that got turned into me faking my death. 

Really the one that bothers me though is oromagi, being full of shit about mafia, though I believe he actually believes it was some sort of attempt to cheat. If oromagi wants he can release all screenshots of that conversation, so it can be known how silly his interpretation of what happened is 
Lunatic
Lunatic
--> @Wylted
I've been pointing out how people are twisting your words out of context for weeks. I know how people are lol. They want a witch hunt and people like you are just an easy target because you are controversial. It's still messed up. 
Wylted
Wylted
--> @Lunatic
It has taught me a lesson. This is basically a simulated death, because nobody thought I would be back.

I learned you can't control how you will be remembered.  It really has reinforced the ideal in me, that I need too obey my own internal moral compass. The people pleasing of me wanting people to see my actions as good, on top of my actions actually being good is pointless. 

My father was abusive, so as a kid when my brother or sister made a mistake, I always took the blame and the beating. I wanted them to have a better life than me. 

Internally I told myself, it doesn't matter if I am perceived as bad, what matters is my actual actions. As an adult seeing false accusations and character assassinations in the realm of politics made me start to think perception is more important than reality. 

However losing all influence over what was said to me, has reminded me that, ultimately it doesn't matter. 

It bothered me that my wife's family thinks I am a bad guy, because any problem we have my wife lies about what caused the problem, so she can appear good. I went along because I wanted them to see her in a positive light, but it bothered me. After this experience though, I don't value anyone's opinion who is not privy to is what actually happened.

I also emailed Alan Derschowit who responded to me and is going through something similar in light of the Epstein stuff, and it helped me to stop caring. 

Derschowitz is defending his reputation fiercely, but it seems to me he is wasting his limited remaining time on it and it is fruitless. Just do good