There Are More Than Two Human Sexes

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 46
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
I quite like the Islamic version....All those virgins.

Drone strike me down with a laser guided bomb.

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@zedvictor4
Are you familiar with our Yank tv series, "The Big Bang Theory," which is, even by title, very subjectively suggestive [though I am not as familiar with it as many are]? The series is long gone from seasonal production, but is syndicated widely. There is advertising for it on a local tv station that syndicates episodes, and that ad features one character [a young male] saying to another [a young female, who, like the man, is quite nerdy] "Sex, sex, sex. That's all there is to you, isn't it?"
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
Those were the days.....It's mostly all talk now.

And yes we do/did get the Big Bang Theory over here......Not that I've ever seen it......Not that I watch much TV at all.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@zedvictor4
I sympathize, both that we have infected Brit TV with American Hollowood blather, and that there were better personal days. I don't watch much, myself, but... sometimes the mind just wants to be left alone and allowed to wander...
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Benjamin
Of course, there are 7 billion versions of human DNA. However, there are only two human genders.
IF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF REPLICATION, ARE YOU NOT CONSIDERED HUMAN?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw
Just another point on which we disagree. It's allowed. However, since I am convinced the spirit is the part of us that continues beyond death and ultimately is resurrected into a new, perfect, and eternal physical body to which the spirit [whereas, for now, death is just the last enemy] is permanently fused, never to separate again, I prefer my version of the hereafter.
HOW MANY BABIES DO YOU HAVE WHEN YOU'RE IN HEAVEN?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw
I disagree. The mind, which I equate to the spirit, is an eternal form that preceded neurology, or, in fact, any physical and mortal property whatsoever.
HAVE YOU EVER CHANGED YOUR (ETERNAL) MIND?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw
This also accounts for the fact that the intent of genetic pairing of m/f gametes is strictly a male or female zygote. Intent is not the same as actual outcome. Meiosis can result in a gamete mutation affecting the resulting zygote from either meiotic sperm or ovum, but this is, after all, mutation, and not genetic intent
I'M NOT SURE "GENETIC INTENT" IS AN ACCURATE CHARACTERIZATION.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@3RU7AL
I don't know. Not there, yet.

In it's current, mortal 'containment" phase, when I am not yet aware of all things, of course I have. many times, in fact.

As defined by admittedly generational sequences of DNA in a single mortal human lifetime, yes, it is accurate enough, allowing for its potential to mutate [by gradual telomeric degradation, among other effects] with each cellular generation, which, according to some biologists, in the human species, are completely re-generated every 7 years. Whatever your mortal life duration will be, divided by seven, is the number of times you will have become a new person, biologically, long-term memory notwithstanding.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw
I don't know. Not there, yet.
Bearing children in heaven seems pointless.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw
In it's current, mortal 'containment" phase, when I am not yet aware of all things, of course I have. many times, in fact.
So, your (eternal) mind is not yet "eternal", but at some point in the future will be "frozen"?

Does this mean you will no longer be able to learn anything?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw
As defined by admittedly generational sequences of DNA in a single mortal human lifetime, yes, it is accurate enough, allowing for its potential to mutate [by gradual telomeric degradation, among other effects] with each cellular generation, which, according to some biologists, in the human species, are completely re-generated every 7 years. Whatever your mortal life duration will be, divided by seven, is the number of times you will have become a new person, biologically, long-term memory notwithstanding.
Yeah, also, not every human is "destined" to become a breeder.

And yet, strangely, they're still considered human.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@3RU7AL
Perpetuation. I believe that as man is, God once was, and that as God is, man may become, and that this sets up just two generations that are exemplary of infinite generations wherein gods beget men, men become gods, and so on. eternally.

So, your (eternal) mind is not yet "eternal", but at some point in the future will be "frozen"?

No, my mind is in progress within an eternal existence, a progression that is, itself, eternal. Eternal, being of its own nature, would indicate that knowledge, and the ability to acquire it, is also eternal.

Yeah, also, not every human is "destined" to become a breeder.

And yet, strangely, they're still considered human.
My statement above [the first] might indicate that all men will become gods. No, only those who are completely obedient to God's will, because he has been through this progression through mortality, and beyond, himself, and therefore knows the appropriate path to take, and expects [but knows expectations will not all be met] that we follow it obediently. Not all will. Those who do, become gods. Those who cannot, by some flaw in the mortal construct of reproduction, and will not have children in mortality, if they prove obedient to God, becoming gods themselves, will have perfect bodies in the resurrection, and will be given to right to bear children in the eternities. Those who do not become gods will not have that privilege. Bearing children in the eternities is a privilege restricted to godhood.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw
Perpetuation. I believe that as man is, God once was, and that as God is, man may become, and that this sets up just two generations that are exemplary of infinite generations wherein gods beget men, men become gods, and so on. eternally.
So, heaven babies would be more like baby gods and less like human babies?

Sort of like a cosmic terrarium?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw

No, my mind is in progress within an eternal existence, a progression that is, itself, eternal. Eternal, being of its own nature, would indicate that knowledge, and the ability to acquire it, is also eternal.
Are you suggesting that your "mind" is constantly changing?

Wouldn't this mean your "identity" is constantly changing?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@fauxlaw
Those who cannot, by some flaw in the mortal construct of reproduction, and will not have children in mortality, if they prove obedient to God, becoming gods themselves, will have perfect bodies in the resurrection,
Ok, so, is your "god" a boy or a girl?

And, do you need BOTH a boy "god" and a girl "god" to make sweet sweet love in order to make new baby "gods"?