Why Do Theists Have Lower IQs?

Author: Mandrakel

Total: 82
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts as shown below, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST, and still wants to be called a Christian,  and has run away from 18 posts to him in one thread alone,

Are these the annoying "flies" that you keep talking about shown in the list below?  Truthfully, in the eyes of Jesus the Christ and the membership, do you really think that the following RUNAWAYS from substantiated biblical axioms BY YOU, as explicitly shown in your embarrassing and ever growing list below, is a waste of space in showing that this is why you are the #1 Biblical fool and runaway of same upon this forum?  To be truthful, surely you want this evidence to be shown, don't you agree?

25. The embarrassing Bible runaway post from the Bible inept FAUXLAW is when he broke TRADESECRETS record of 24 run aways from  biblical axioms! 

THE INFAMOUS NUMBER 50 RUNAWAY POST FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS BY FAUXLAW!!!!

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Avis a tout le monde

I am strictly disinclined to respond to 70+ alleged challenges considering the depth off my knowledge of the Bible is multiple, complete readings in four languages.  While they differ, in specie detail, these languages agree in principle well enough considering that dictionary-to-dictionary translations are lacking word-for-word agreement. Example: in English, the word “love” translates fully to seven separate words in Greek.  So, how dependable are translations if one is not aware of these details?

About as dependable as the pounder.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I don't need to show anything - because there is nothing to show - can't show what's not there
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
@Theweakeredge,

Theweakeredge, wrote: I don't need to show anything - because there is nothing to show - can't show what's not there

Then why even bother agitating the issue by sarcastically  asking someone would they like YOU to show THEM a list when you know that you can't!?#44

FFS! get a grip

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts as shown below, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST, and still wants to be called a Christian,  and has run away from 18 posts to him in one thread alone,

YOUR PITIFUL QUOTE TO RUNNING AWAY FROM MY POST #61 IN EXPLICITLY SHOWING WHY YOU ARE THE #1 BIBLE FOOL AND RUNAWAY OF SAME:  "I am strictly disinclined to respond to 70+ alleged challenges considering the depth off my knowledge of the Bible is multiple, complete readings in four languages.  While they differ, in specie detail, these languages agree in principle well enough considering that dictionary-to-dictionary translations are lacking word-for-word agreement. Example: in English, the word “love” translates fully to seven separate words in Greek.  So, how dependable are translations if one is not aware of these details? About as dependable as the pounder."

STRIKE ONE: You are disinclined to respond to your 70 RUNAWAYS from the Bible challenges, which are not alleged because you ran away from them at the start because you could no more address them and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath !  H-E-L-L-O? LOL. 

STRIKE TWO: The alleged depth of your biblical knowledge as shown by me alone is ZERO in no matter what language that you use. Case in point of MANY examples, I had to easily correct you upon Matthew 19 where you proffered that Jesus was only talking to the rich man to sell his possessions, therefore it does not pertain to pseudo-christians today which is not true you Biblical ignoramous as shown in my response in the  link below:

STRIKE THREE: Relative to your assumed  knowledge in the Greek language and its "interpretations" of the JUDEO-Christian Bible, Stephen and I have challenged you to using this language relative to you continually stepping in proverbial poo.   But, in turn, you could never find your "big boy" pants to meet our challenge, other than to RUN AWAY from it, therefore your language knowledge within this forum is MOOT!  Get it? Huh? Maybe?  

Therefore YOU and your ASSUMED biblical knowledge that goes severely wanting as shown in my post #61 alone, and your PERCEIVED knowledge of 4 LANGUAGES is dubious at best as you flail around within this forum like a fish out of water, do you understand Bible ignorant fool?

NOW, SINCE YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO IN BEING A "GOOD BOY" IN THIS RESPECT;  I want you to runaway from my post as usual by using one of your grade school non sequiturs again, okay?  For your convenience, below are only a few of many runaway responses which you have to use in dismay when you have been TOTALLY OUTMATCHED BY ME relative to your faith and the JUDEO-Christian Bible.  Therefore pick again one of the following:

"The flies are buzzing again."

"Still flies."

"Blah, blah, blah. lf you draw your gun, shoot it, don’t just bore us talking about it"

"What? You want me to load your 44 for you? Sorry, that's on you, entirely. You're the one imposing limitations. You do it. All you need is a mirror.
!. Look in mirror 2. Load 3. Lock 4. Shoot [at the mirror] That was easy, yeah?"

"What a bloody waste of cyberspace."

'Wee' who? You and the pocket mouse? 

"Membership: what's my runaway count again? I must be running a lot. Glad I'm in shape."

"This must be number 50-something. keep counting. You need more pocket mice toes... not to mention more hot air for the wish balloon."

"poundmethomas' welcome mat went flying long ago when the pounder first slipped on it. Been slipping ever since, mat or no mat."

"That is not yet enough hot air to keep your wish balloon filled. Keep blowing."

"This is a discussion? Looks like more pounding to me. Sorry for the book."

FAUXLAW, JESUS H. CHRIST, YOU ARE A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT TO CHRISTIANITY AND THIS NOTABLE RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE!  LOL!

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Mandrakel
Do you have a reliable source to back your claim up?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw
@Theweakeredge

Theweakeredge, 

YOUR MISGUIDED QUOTES TO MY POST #56: 
“There are no theists you've convinced”
“the fact that you have not convinced a single theist means that there is no list”

Is there a reason why you haven’t responded to my entire post #56 relative to you producing a falsehood by saying that I have never convinced a pseudo-christian to leave their faith? Whereas you forcefully state it is zero, where logically you cannot state this notion because it is impossible for you to know in an absolute manner that your statement is true without knowledge of my past.   Unfortunately for you, a 10 year old could make this simple deduction. Get it? Huh? 2+2=4.

To use your specific term in not responding fully to my said post: “Hey Theweakeredge, why you runnin? You mad bro?

For your future knowledge to not step in the proverbial poo like FAUXLAW does all the time, and for your homework tonight, you need to understand the fallacy of circular reasoning that you used, where in this instance you wrongfully and without all the facts assume as a premise, the conclusion in which you wish to reach, understood? You can thank me later.  https://www.thoughtco.com/circular-reasoning-petitio-principii-1689842

Additionally, you become a blatant hypocrite like the Bible inept FAUXLAW when in your own post to another member within the same circumstance as shown above, you stated the following: “So nothing? You have literally nothing to prove your assertion? You have made a claim - you therefore have a burden to demonstrate that such claim is true - until you do, there is no reason to believe you. Its that simple.” https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5956-why-do-theists-have-lower-iqs?page=1&post_number=20

In the same manner with you shown above, you should practice in what you preach to others is doing the same in my instance where you needed to support your assertion fully as a whole in stating that I have never convinced a pseudo-christian to leave their faith.  Get it? Duh.

Theweakeredge, WHOOPS!  Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? Sure you can! LOL

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Theweakeredge

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING THEWEAKEREDGE IS 8 FRIES SHORT OF A "HAPPY MEAL":  "Then why even bother agitating the issue by sarcastically  asking someone would they like YOU to show THEM a list when you know that you can't!?#44 FFS! get a grip"

It is sad to say that your fellow Atheist made such a drastic mistake, and if you notice, his statement in question was ONLY a rhetorical one subsequent to Theweakeredge's post #44, in essence trying to save their further embarrassment upon the topic at hand, NOT!  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5956-why-do-theists-have-lower-iqs?page=3&post_number=57

It is unfortunate now to have to deal with Atheists in their correction, as if the Bible dumbfounded pseudo-christians weren't enough to deal with in this forum. 
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
I refer all interested parties to my reply #62. I need say no more, even in explanation of my #56. Further requests by some parties is an embarrassment to them. So be it.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
threy dont
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Well... fine then - as far as I am aware you have convinced exactly zero theists, you could always correct me, can you? 
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@TheUnderdog
I made no claim and any claim I do make is thoroughly researched, is properly reasoned and logical.

Are you going to contribute to the topic rather than make delaying and sidetracking questions?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

YOU CRYING IN YOUR BEER AND EMBARRASSING RUNAWAY QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "I refer all interested parties to my reply #62. I need say no more, even in explanation of my #56. Further requests by some parties is an embarrassment to them. So be it."

Tell us, who in the hell would be interested in reading your candy-assed reply #62 where it shows AGAIN that you cannot address my Jesus inspired posts and links to you, but only to run away from them with grade school non sequiturs?!  It is like you are proud of this embarrassing fact!  In your quote "I need say no more" is appropriate because you can't say anything in the first place regarding my 70, count them, 70 Bible inspired posts to you that you have sheepishly ran away from with little boy excuses, and doing this; waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaa, where's my mommy? LOL

I love this statement of yours, you insidiously tried so hard to set the stage that if I or others responded to your Bible ignorance, it is an embarrassment, where I being a TRUE Christian, it most certainly is not, because Jesus tells me that because you are so Bible stupid and spewing forth lies and rewrites of the Bible, whereas you are guilty of His inspired passage herewith:  "I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book." (Revelation 22:18-19)

In closing, you will NEVER live down the links shown below where you have literally RAN AWAY 70 times, and counting, from Jesus inspired words and topics, and the blatant fact that you have called the Bible a FRAUD, Jesus as a LIAR, and that the Christian faith is DISHONEST, and you still want to call yourself a Christian! ROFLOL!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, if I can be frank, and you can still be the Bible ignorant FAUXLAW, have you ever thought of giving Satanic classes to equally Bible ignorant pseudo-christians like you on how to runaway from substantiated biblical axioms and how to try and save face, where you are the head of the class in this respect, bar none!  Seriously, and as an example, you could proffer to your students some of the following entities that they will learn:

1. They will learn how to change topics at will in the middle of a thread to try and save face. 
2. They will  learn to use weak apologetics and hermeneutics to TRY and spin doctor disturbing passages away. 
3. They will learn to blame the Atheist for not interpreting the bible correctly, and out of context, no matter what Bible version and division of the faith they represent. 
4. They can be taught all about “red herrings” when the going gets tough.
5.  Although silence is weakness, your students will learn that Proverbs 17:28 is your best friend. 
6.  They can learn that it is better just to STFU if an Atheist is owning you on a particular biblical axiom, just like you do!
7.  You can show your students a plethora of "non sequiturs" to use when they just cant't address Jesus' true words and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath.

Also, you can tell your students that the song "RUNAWAY" by Del Shannon is their theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_bcAvF7LY

Most importantly, you definitely need to show future students your experience in how to run away from Jesus' TRUE words by including this link in your communication:

Don't forget, let me know if need a great reference, and I will certainly give you one, praise Jesus!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Theweakeredge

Theweakeredge,

YOUR WANTING QUOTE AGAIN: "Well... fine then - as far as I am aware you have convinced exactly zero theists, you could always correct me, can you? "

What part of my post given below didn't you understand?

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
I invite anyone of any stripe, religiously, to show me exactly where and when I said, as accused by a pounding fury, "The Bible is a fraud." [post 74, for example]

I have never written it because I do not believe it,  the pounding fury  notwithstanding.  I have said that the Bible contains contradictions and that its treatment of transliteration and translation over the centuries might have had a more scholastic treatment than it has, but I continue to maintain the the truth of it can be had by the mere act of desiring to know and asking God for a personal witness that it is true, contradictions notwithstanding. I have said it is not a perfect book; I have never said it is a worthless book. Let's all try to understand that words mean things, and their use of inappropriate demeanor is one sign of an ignoramus. That condition can be resolved with a little education, but as is said, one can lead a horse to water, but drinking it is entirely the horse's choice. Free will?? Yes.

Some of us put words in others' mouths, which merely says they have nothing of consequence to say themselves.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw

YOUR QUOTE THAT TOOK YOU THIS LONG? LOL! : "I invite anyone of any stripe, religiously, to show me exactly where and when I said, as accused by a pounding fury, "The Bible is a fraud." [post 74, for example]"

Relative to your out of place in linking your Bible stupidity of calling the Bible a FRAUD to my post #74, why did you wait for the total of 9 days when I first made this statement to you in calling the Bible a FRAUD was on April 4, 2021?!  DUH!  Furthermore, you are admitting that your thought processes and assumed intellect are VERY SLOW to start working!   Listen, I am going to let you take a children's reading  comprehension class first to determine that you actually did call the JUDEO-Christian Bible a FRAUD as shown in my embarrassing link to you herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5918-contradiction-contradiction-contradiction?page=1&post_number=7 

Therefore, here are a few online Children's English Reading Comprehension Classes that you need to take post haste so as you do not remove one foot to insert the other again, don't you agree, sure you do.

Whoops, in you addressing your embarrassing act of only questioning where you stated the Bible a FRAUD, and NOT the FACT that you also called Jesus a LIAR, and that Christianity was DISHONEST in said link above, precludes that you in fact agree when you stated these ungodly points as well!!!  Thank you FAUXLAW!

OMG, unfortunately, you are guilty of the following passage once again, priceless: "He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made."  (Psalms 7:15)

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
My quote of an accusation of Bible fraudulence 
Is little but a pounder's offensive flatulence,
But it certainly does not find precedence,
But by the pounder's singular irreverence.
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Mandrakel
I thought the answer to this was so obvious it did not need an answer. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts from me, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST, and still wants to be called a Christian,  and has run away from 18 posts to him in one thread alone,

YOUR FEEBLE NON SEQUITUR QUOTE AGAIN IN POST #78 IN PLEADING THAT YOU DIDN'T CALL THE BIBLE A FRAUD!: "My quote of an accusation of Bible fraudulence Is little but a pounder's offensive flatulence, But it certainly does not find precedence, But by the pounder's singular irreverence."

I have to "school you" once again, where your grade school quote above is nothing but hearsay on your part, whereas my substantiated facts that are in your ever so revealing post, and where I addressed said post in your total embarrassment, puts you to the forefront in calling the Bible a FRAUD, in calling Jesus a LIAR, and by calling Christianity as DISHONEST, period!

Now, instead of pleading and crying like a "little girly boy" in running away from your post and me showing you and the membership that you are guilty of said propositions as shown in the link below, have your mommy find your "big boy pants" and we'll discuss the matter, understood Bible fool? Or, are you too SCARED to even try to discuss it? LOL!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5918-contradiction-contradiction-contradiction?page=1&post_number=7 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If you were a theist and you lost your faith what magic made your IQ go up enough to not be a theist anymore? 
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Mandrakel
The obvious reason why theists have a lower IQ is actually quite banal.  It is because there are more of them statistically and Average IQ simply measures the lowest common denominator. 

It does not take into account the entire range of religions and theists which incidentally are not all equal in IQ. And nor does it take into account non-theists who are not academics. Critiques of these types of studies show over and over again - clear biases. (imagine if they simply measured the IQ of Jews? - it would by itself sit statistically outside the norms. ) But in these studies - theists are all lumped together and generally speaking the majority of non-theists never get tested. (probably because many of them cannot read, being in the lowest socio economic group in society) 

Generally non-theists who are involved in these studies - are university students. Yes, sometimes they refer to censuses, and at other times to low grade counts - but the overall impression of most of these types of studies are nothing less than a propaganda drive. 

And I say that - as a non-theist.