Post to get a theme song, closest matching fictional character and general (exaggerated) overview.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 52
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Theweakeredge

Closest Fictional Character: Steve Rogers (Captain America)

Exaggerated Overview:

Furious when provoked, a justice seeker of one of the purest forms, full of troubles in the eyes of those that prefer the status quo, Theweakeredge is a user that never negotiates, never smiles without significant cause and most certainly is NEVER EVER ANGRY, unless you're an intellectually dishonest scumbag, then he may just grab that shield and defend against your words with SUPERIOR MORALITY AND LOGIC.

A pariah to some (especially those who are Right Wing) and an entertaining and respected rival to others, Theweakeredge doesn't have any active member who is truly neutral with him. When he enters a thread, casts a vote or has a 1v1 debate, he is making a statement, defending the weak and is a hero taking down the worst villains this website has to offer. What, is that a little biased? What, do you think you have the right to stand in his way? Then you're a CORRUPT TYRANT and he will take you down.

Strengths:
  • Ferocious endurance, this guy is virtually impossible to get the last word against or make concede anything in any way. He will remain resolute to all foes in almost any arena until the opponent either gives up or the conversation reaches a toxic ending where both are better off leaving.
  • Doesn't cower to peer pressure. Extremely dedicated to social justice in all respects, Weakeredge is nobody's puppet to control.
  • Entertaining style of both writing and formatting said writing. There's never content from the guy that doesn't make you feel the burning passion and zeal that drive him.
  • Strong at debating itself, he can hold his own especially if it's a topic he strongly cares about and has researched in-depth.
Weaknesses:
  • Victim of his own biases, extremely polarising even on matters where it's not clear why he feels so strong. He often can make enemies even with those on the same overall side as him on topics of they aren't as polarised as him on the matter.
  • Lack of almost any social skills at all other than initial politeness and manners when interacting, he tends to alienate many users, even users that are difficult to offend and make angry.
  • Tendency to see everything as a fight to the death, he cannot simply sit back or be okay with disagreement on things. If it arises he will rip at it. Even if he makes a thread to vent, he's inclined to either argue with those giving supportive advice or ignore their posts and not reply a friendly remark back, he predominantly interacts to battle at all times.
  • Extremely easy to provoke and bring the worst out in. Even if you barely directly insult him, if he sees another user as evil, that user tends to maintain the complete upper hand in terms of conduct and EQ throughout the interaction. 

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
RMM
defend against your words with SUPERIOR MORALITY AND LOGIC.
I mean you said it not me. lol, in all seriousness this was interesting, pretty much what I expected in terms of characterization (though somehow I didn't see the character comin' himself), it does confirm some thoughts I had.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

Please do not review me. I don't want the believers here to be upset when you say,

Closest Fictional Character: GOD

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@coal
Theme Song: Layto - Houndin
Closest Fictional Character: Lelouch vi Brittania

Exaggerated Overview:

The father figure who will never give you his full approval nor his full rejection, the big brother you respect, fear and feel comforted by... Playing hard to get is an artform Coal has spent his entire life mastering and that life has been an adventurous one indeed, though the details of it of course must remain a mystery so that he maintains the air of mystery which is the magic about him. When Coal walks in a room it doesn't just turn some heads, it sends fucking ripple waves.

He is the man's man, the badass that has the charisma to get away with his brash acts and snappy remarks. When others try to lash out at him, it doesn't matter, they are a fly to swat if they get too annoying and it isn't him who will be doing the swatting. He debates and out of nowhere loyal voters show up, he enters a thread and out of nowhere everyone gravitates around him and agrees with him. If Coal says you aint shit, all respect for you is gone, if Coal says you're interesting, you have a chance as long as you stay in his good graces.

He has learned not to flex too much as well as how to go about angling his interactions such that those that annoy him naturally are eroded away and disappear rather than keeping the beef going on for a long time. If you go head to head with him, you need to understand you are at the very least 1v3, he will make sure of that. It isn't simply sociopathic manipulation he carries out, that wouldn't get him the loyalty he has from others. He cultivates deep long-standing friendships with deep respect towards him because he knows how and when to drop a compliment and make it seem meaningful, he knows how to make you feel cared for but don't mistake the situation as one of equals, you are his underling, his student, his apprentice and he is your leader, forget that and the friendship will disappear unless you prove useful to him.

Strengths:
  • Extreme capability at manipulation, formidable in all situations where public opinion is the primary factor in who wins the conflict.
  • Alpha in the true sense of the term, he knows how to carry himself at all times such that he excudes authority and charisma all at once. It even can overpower that of other alpha males/females, he has a way of making others feel pathetic and inferior the more annoying and overconfident he perceives them to be in the situation (although, he more often opts out of interacting at all if that is the case).
  • Very perceptive judge of both people and even debate opinions and how they will be perceived by the audience (which he predicts and angles his arguments to suit the voters). Everything is planned and observed by him, there is never a moment he isn't clued up on the situation and if such a scenario occurs, he bluffs very efficiently until he's got a grasp.
  • While he is very strong willed and manipulative, he knows when to lay down his sword for a greater good. This is one of the most alluring things about him that keeps him popular in all circles he enters, it doesn't matter what scenario turns up or even if it's head-to-head beef someone has with him, he knows exactly how to make it so the other comes crawling asking for his approval or alternatively knows how to make it so everyone else thinks the other was the less moral and less wise one, which is all that's required for him to stay powerful and needed.
Weaknesses:
  • Like many narcissistic types, he is masking a fragile ego. I am not sure the weakness is the ego itself, since he masks it and has it under control but if it comes to him feeling superior to you or him having a reasonable interaction if you also are a very confident, up-front personality, he will opt for the former more often than not and it is one of the limitations he has to his manipulation schemes, the 'real him' comes out to play when faced with other egomaniac types and it doesn't even feel good for him to release.
  • While he's learned the art of dropping topics and dismissing people to avoid hostile interactions continuing too long, this doesn't mean he's solved the core anger issues that are linked to the ego-weakness. He is very intolerant of what he deems as either stupid or threatening to his ego (or both). This anger is another weakness to both his manipulation and his general ability to enjoy using at the very least this website, leading him to not cope too well in an environment like this where there's many debaters who are at least 65% egotistical and think they're "always right" to a degree. He copes much better off-site and in private by making his interactions 1-on-1 such that he interacts with people who can't and/or aren't angering him (unless someone else presses the issue and forces him out into the open where he will happily flex his social pull).
  • If the situation doesn't give any superficial gain or gratification to him (especially if it doesn't in any way soothe his ego) he finds it hard to enjoy, which is a shame as this leads to many situations where his deeply perceptive mind isn't put to sufficient use and 'wasted talent' probably has happened more than the rest of us know whether in his contributions to threads or debates. He tends to only want to contribute if he calculates it will end up with people admiring and supporting what he posts (or alternatively, if it gets information or a friendship he finds useful and/or entertaining).
  • He has mastered the art of self-deprecation (on the outside) a little too well that it probably has affected him. It's highly probable that Coal at some very significant point (or multiple points leading to one real defining moment) came to conclude his egotistical drive was interfering with his actual end result both socially and even in terms of how easily he can go about communities (since he had a lot more beef) so he trained himself to reign it in hardcore. This has led to him constantly second-guessing himself and fighting against it but the core drive being egotistical hasn't changed (and actually I am someone who doesn't think egotistical people can change the way they mentally are, I would know as I am one).

coal
Debates: 6
coal
I would tag you, but you continue to block me.  That was a very interesting, and extensively thought out write up.  

8 days later

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Username
I can't do yours unless you will admit who you use to be.
Username
Debates: 9
Username
-->
@RationalMadman
What's there to "admit"? That my previous username was armoredcat?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Username
Yes
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
Do you want one or not?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

No, I do not.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Username

Closest Fictional Character: Gustavo Fring

Exaggerated Overview:

Polite, 'Username' is as generic as it gets... Perfect, rule-abiding, great. Then, you challenge him and out come the claws. Calm and calculating mixed with passionate ferocity he is almost the inverse of a rational madman. 

It doesn't matter where you engage him, it matters only how and why. If your engaging sparks his interest and he sees something to gain from the interaction he will debate and even rap with deep passionate intensity and capability but bore him and you're as good as dead to him.

He won't tell you it of course, he likes you even if you're dead to him. Pawn on his chess board as you may be, still a useful pawn you are.

Strengths:
  • Calculating and meticulous, there isn't a move made by this armored beast that lets you risk-free engage him.
  • Polite at all times, he ensures everyone who is stable that's worth his time is on good terms with him while liabilities (trolls he likes) are engaged with deep caution and held at a distance. As for those he dislikes, this environment, he prefers to disarm and avoid than to harm but isn't afraid to confront when need be.
  • Calm is severe within him. He will save his emotions amd ferocious passion for select situations where they matter and channel them constructively, when they do.
  • Intelligent and well-read, he knows his shit when he talks on a topic.

Weaknesses:
  • Friends are tools to him, even those he genuinely cares about. 'cool and calm' has its drawbacks, a more passive version of the typical sociopath, he finds life very boring, people included. There's very little that makes him truly 'feel' and that tends to involve risk.
  • He is incredibly boring and unimpressive at an initial glance. It is highly probable many who would dig him never got the chance to because of how guarded/reserved he ensures to be at all times.
  • While he is calculating mentally, when impulse and passion do arise, he finds it hard to resist whatever it is he wishes to do and how he wants to do it. He wants to force the opponent to adapt to him rather than the opposite and often can overwork at something futile because of this urge that arises when his pride and passion are at play.
  • His contradictory callous calm and ferocious passion lead to internal turmoil and make him hesitate to keep participating actively in the site or any place after a defeat he feels was his own fault.
Username
Username
-->
@RationalMadman
Awesome and, I feel, accurate. Thanks. And I can also see the parallels to Gus, which are pretty creative and are something I've never thought about even while watching the show.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@SirAnonymous
Yo, how long have you been back? Good to see you bud.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Good to see you too. I've been hanging around for a few weeks.

13 days later

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Do me
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@RationalMadman
Still doing these? I would like one.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
Oooh! Oooh! Do me when you have a chance!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Closest Fictional Character: Tyler Durden (in his Tyler Persona)

"Everyone is out to get you!"

What? Wylted knows. Wylted's in on the shit you wish you never knew you didn't know about and it's only our foolish egos denying it. Everything's wrong, the world is corrupt and Wylted is healthily 'embracing' it... 

With IQ in the 150s, Wylted is a supernatural genius sent to this planet to remind us human beings of the fact we are nothing more than servants to the Lord. If he ever says anything rude, we're thin-skinned for not taking it well, if he ever says something others call dumb, their brain's structure is to blame.

Thank you Wylted for gifting us with your presence, have some attention and recognition.

He says unforgivable things but we must find it in our hearts to forgive him because he says we're a good person.

I don't like Wylted. At all. I am done typing, this is as nice I could be.

Strengths:
  • Ruthless, when he comes at you, there's no holds barred.
  • Creative deceiver, he is one of the best bullshitters the website has ever had and would actually be skilled at some debates others wouldn't, if he applied himself.
  • Relentless anger and egomania make him absolutely impervious to outside hatred, you literally cannot tilt him; he's already tilted himself 24/7.
These are not sarcastic, they are literal strengths.  The problem is as follows...

Weaknesses:
  • Unhappy, deeply so. He is a sad and furious person in every sense of both terms.
  • Sadistic to extremes, Wylted doesn't want to defeat you and enjoy the win, he wants you to cry that you lost and make you really have increased hope and joy during the build-up to your defeat. It can be anything at all, a social strategy game, a debate or a game of poker. Wylted will go out of his way to string you along whether thinking he's your friend or that you have a chance at an unwinnable situation just to get off on the rush of perceiving how deeply he's made you suffer.
  • He has no self control or inhibitions at all and could be equated to a toddler in capacity to discipline himself.

Wylted
Wylted
Sadistic is untrue, but most of it was pretty accurate.  It actually sucks RM doesn't like me, because he is one of my favorite members.  My IQ is in the 160s not 150s. RM's must be in the 150s though and he is trying to bring me down to his level.

Wylted
Wylted
Thanks rm
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@janesix
Theme song: AViVA - Twisted

Closest Fictional Character: Luna Lovegood

Exaggerated Overview:

An eccentric woman who is both cynical and optimistic at the same time, Janesix is very cryptic and difficult for most to really 'get' as a whole. This is not intentional, she doesn't intentionally set out to be mysterious but she also is nobody's overly keen ally or friend.

Who is it Jane likes? Well, everyone in their own way. Who is it Jane despises? Perhaps the mundane and ordinary ones, she seems to find all kinds of eccentrics entertaining to interact with (except the hostile ones but even them she will have a bit of back and forth with). Janesix is not necessarily a debater as much as she an explorer of ideas and viewpoints, life and this website are an adventure to her with many things to enjoy and be fascinated by along the way. Those that don't think of the journey and think more about the destination will find little to discuss with her.

Strengths:
  • Very openminded, unlikely to taunt or ignore an interesting member who expresses an eccentric view, she is eager to understand and learn.
  • Not a single one of her posts or debates can be seen as 'boring and predictable'. She is entertaining to read when she posts.
  • Diplomatic and genuinely kind beneath the diplomacy too, she is not here to harm or mock a single soul or outlook.

Weaknesses:
  • 'Low energy' sums her initial vibe up. There is rarely a time Janesix is the 'life of the party', she requires other flame-like members to be the fire she then enjoys the light of and feels a need to open up to. A very 'moony' person, you could say.
  • Lacking assertiveness and second-guessing herself a little too much. Trapped in a twisted cycle of caring for the viewpoints that oppose her and then caring for her believed one, arguments and conflicts of interest don't please her much, she wants a civil discussion and social atmosphere and goes silent if things don't go towards the peaceful adventure of idea exploration she wants.
  • When it comes to competitive debating, she's quite a novice. 

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@RationalMadman
Thank you for your response. 

Interesting. Interesting view of me, plus interesting to see what other people think of me, because it is often hard for me to tell. People tend to avoid me. I know it's because I am percieved as strange. Even to my family, and they love me. 

About my low energy. That is certainly true. I think this stems from my poor diet and lack of exersize and decent sleep. I am working on these things. I have learned a lot about bad health lately, especially where it involves eating. I eat a lot of junk food, fried food, useless carbs. I've learned that gut bacteria is vitally important to health, and I have some vitamin deficiencies. I am working on a new diet, and hope to be able to afford all organic once I quit smoking (then I will be able to afford it, it is rediculously expensive. My sister also suggested I start a garden, I have a good yard for it, and time to work on it. I am looking into that also. I am also quitting caffeine, which really affects my sleep. I am also prediabetic, which prompted me to make drastic changes recently. I have been getting much more exersize over the last three months, and have been feeling a big change in my energy level. I also reduced my antipsychotic usage, and hope to quit that as well in the coming months. Time to face my demons I suppose, instead of suppressing them. According to my astrology, my big thing in this life is to force myself to mature, build self confidence by facing my fears and learn how to become independant. Even if astrology isn't real, I still think that I need to mature.