If You Have a Random Thought, Post it Here.

Author: Reece101

Total: 1,055
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
If a tree falls in a forest and no living organisms that can here are in the area, does it make sound?
JoeBob
JoeBob
Why is one of the hot tags for this site “penis length”
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
Yes, it does make a sound
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
But how would you know though
What if it only makes noise because someone or something hears it 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
If I recall, Greyparrot started that tag for whenever he makes a lazy thread in the politics forum to counter whatever equally lazy thread IwantRooseveltAgain just made. I once said to GP there was no point in having those dick measuring contests with IWRA, but I guess he just embraced it.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
What if it only makes noise because someone or something hears it 
Nah.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
Ah nvm. My comments about GP’s dick measuring contest with IWRA seem to be untested actually.

Upon taking a closer look, Wylted started the tag. I guess GP just found it funny.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Greyparrot
@WyIted
@JoeBob
Let’s confirm.

Wylted and Greyparrot, why do y’all keep tagging your threads with “penis length?”
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
Because we are having a dick measuring contest.

Each post = 1 inch
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
So whichever one of you two gets more posts in a thread has the bigger D?

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
Why does it say in your profile that you are a female then
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
Oh you bitch

I saw that you posted a face reveal and to not make fun of it and it is a fucking Rick roll
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
LMAOOOOOOO

I only did that cause IWRA was going through my profile, looking for things to ad hom attack me on during a political “discussion” I was having with him…

I don’t know if he fell for it. Sorry you caught in the crossfire LOL.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
Lol
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
Why does it say in your profile that you are a female then
I identify as female. I am pre op
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
That makes sense 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
@JoeBob
Wylted is a troll. That's just how he is.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
So is he honest or not?

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
No. There is absolutely zero chance he is trans or some shit lol.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
Lol
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
Is that your dog in your pfp?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
Oh yea. I have a bunch that cycle through my Lock Screen but this is the only one that is compatible with the logo.
Mharman
Mharman
It's nice to take a break sometimes.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Reece101
Prime numbers may be the only semi-random existence.

Chaos,disorder and random-ness, is only the inability of Meta-space mind, to find the order, because, to utlra-micro and that may result in ultra-large set of relationships, that are beyond any instumentation to discern and orderly pattern.

Uncertainty of mind, does not necessarily always have to lead to chaos and disorderly fiunction-ability.

The uncertainty principle involves not knowing two specific factors simultaneously i.e we can know one of the factors, then know the other factor, seperately.Ex speed or location within some or all quantum particles.

Absolute truth > Relative truth > False narrative

A line has three parts:  Two terminal end points and at least one point as the body between the end points ergo . . . i.e. set of three points.

An enclosed area can be no less that integral set of three lines with a co-sharing of the two end points of three sets of those two lines as a closed triangle set.

An enclosed volume is no less than integral set of 6 lines, with co-sharing set of four end points of each set of three lines aka a tetrahedron.

As presented below, the 6 lines make me think of the I ching, tho I'm not suggest much of any significance to the I Ching aspect.
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .

13 days later

Mharman
Mharman
Driving is fun.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@ebuc
Would you be interested in doing a writeup of this thread for its Hall of Fame entry?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mharman
Driving is fun.

1} cause we may get lost in thoughts aka lost in contemplation of that other than driving,

2} cause we my attempt to maximize our, time via speed and traffic considerations i.e. paying close attention to those aspects instead of lost in contemplation.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Barney
Would you be interested in doing a writeup of this thread for its Hall of Fame entry?

Hi Barney. I think that would be for someone interested in reviewing most of the posts to ascertain a considerate, overall view of its 35 pages of entries.

I would think Mharman is first or choice for that.  I presume they have posted in this thread more than anyone else, and followed it closer. I dunno.

Random thoughts { revised comment } post #1044:
...it is only the inability of Meta-space mind, to find the order, because of the extreme, ultra-micro scales of existence, that pertain to the   inter-relationships of Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )(  which results in an ultra-large set of inter-relationships, that are far beyond any instrumentation to ever discern an orderly pattern. However, it may not be beyond a mathematical formula to estimate the amount of such inter-relationships of those those two primary phenomena of Universe. I dunno.

..." An interrelationship is a close relationship between two or more things or people. "......

....space (  )(  ) space....... i.e. the cross-section of the minimal,  Quantum Space-time torus { 18 nodal events and 153 lines-of-inter-relationship } of Universe. Or so I speculate.

Recalling also that,
.... This 153 number does  set off one alert of association in my knowledge base. Ex, if I believe the finite set of chemical elements in Universe is 2 * 92 { 92 easily visible ergo positive } regenerative elements, that is 184 { 92 positive and 92 negative ergo, a symmetry }.

However, just now, for first time{ 3/26/23 }, I subtracted 153 from 184 and got the prime number 31p. That is tantalizing since there exists two {left and right } skewed versions of the 5-fold icosahedrons, 31 left and 31 right-skew sets of great circles, and, some animals{ ex humans } have 31 bilateral { left and right } set of spinal nerves.

And recall that, 31 stays prime for six iterations i.e. 31p > 331p > 3,331p  > 33,331p > 333,331p > 3,333,331p and that totals 7 digits/integers in the final set of 3,333,331.

And recall that, Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66........... and take recall that the number 7 occurs on the overall 7th numerical location and that is inclusive of both rational numerical side and the irrational decimal side.  We may say that mixing rational and irrational is likened to mixing oranges and apples. Maybe so, yet I leave only some non-sense stones as insignificant non-sense.

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Mharman
If you'd like to do a writeup for this thread for the HoF, feel free to. Otherwise, we have the very random one from ebuc.
Benjamin
Debates: 92
Benjamin
-->
@Barney
Otherwise, we have the very random one from ebuc.
But that perfectly encapsulates the spirit of this thread, right?