If You Have a Random Thought, Post it Here.

Author: Reece101

Total: 1,063
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Barney
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Barney
That should be good
Mharman
Mharman
It was my honest thoughts on the thread.
Mharman
Mharman
Posting this at 3am… thinking about 3am reminds me of those stupid kids videos on YouTube. Those were complete brainrot.
Mharman
Mharman
But I suppose it is a good time for a krabby patty

24 days later

Mharman
Mharman
I wonder how Lemming is doing these days.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

In bed two nights ago, lying their  thinking about how photon{ EMR as physical reality } speed remains a constant, irrespective of observers instrumentation speed,  toward or away from the photon. Aka EMRadiation is a constant.

I'm thinking it has to do with the peaks of both electric /\/\/ and magnetic \/\/\/  sign-wave, invaginating in and back out ^v^v^v^ , to the outer Gravity surface and the inner Dark Energy surface, at 90 degrees { laterally } from those either and both of those surfaces. ....(> <)(> <).....

This goes back to the four line pattern showing how the sine-wave is resultant of those inavginations from outer and inner surface of the specific bosonic force tori associated with the photon, that, I believe is the 5-folds icosahedrons 10 great circle plane --as 3D tori---, that define a set of 5 inter-considerate{?} Vector Equilibria aka cubo-cubo-octahedra. See the link

I'm thinking along the lines of , Gravity and Dark Energy are the constant speed, and when they invaginate, our observer instrumentation is only seeing them pop-into existence --collapse of the wave function-- as a photon, going at their constant speed.  This may one way to explain how the EMR remains a constant irrepsective speed of observers instrumentation.

.......v..............Gravity outer surface of positive curvature of bosonic set of overlapping VE tori
..\/\/\/\/\........bosonic force of EMR as physical reality constant
........^...............Dark Energy inner negative curvature surface of bosonic set of overlapping and interfering VE tori

See how the collapsed of sign-wave is when the observers instrument interferes with the sign-wave aspect of the photon, as the popping invagination laterally from above v { outer } and below ^ { inner } curvature surface of tori, that have diameter of the frequency of observed photon.
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
I think that a lot of debates on this site are either heavily backed by opinions or have no scientific evidence. most religion and trans debates seem to follow that construct. I don't like it. then again, what should people debate about? it seems as though everything these days is subjective.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@zedvictor4
I've been away for some months, longer than a week or two I was planning.
Been planning to visit my Dad for a while now, I'd planned to visit him a week or two in January.
I had already given my two weeks notice at work, then about a week before I was to visit my Dad, learned he was in the hospital.
He had fallen down the stairs at home, seems he had slightly fractured a vertebrae in his neck, and broken his left arm, chipped off a piece of his left elbow, and bruised his legs up badly.
He ended up having to wear a neck brace and an arm sling, his vertebrae seems to be doing alright now, no paralysis there.
But I've been there the past 4 months, helping out buying groceries, making meals, various other tasks.
He seems much better, but. . still hasn't gotten his arm fixed, seems he wants it to be linked to workers compensation, due to some balance issues and vertigo he'd been having at work.
Though in my view, he's most at fault for letting his exercise and weight slip into bad territory.
Still, last doctor he's seen, says some scan or other, shows he'd had a recent stroke in the past, though it's no longer bleeding.

Last time I visited my Dad he had internet at his place, I brought a laptop, but didn't have any easy access for internet.
Back at my Mom's for a month, as she is going to be helping a friend of hers for a few weeks, and it helps to have someone else at my house to keep an eye on my 2nd brother.

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Mharman
I'm doing okay, see above.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Lemming
Nice to see that you're back.
Lemming
Lemming
I wonder what people in past points in history, would have thought of artificial satellites.
Since they could only have observed them as blinking seeming lights among the skies other lights,
Stars, comets.

At some point they would have invented telescopes,
Yet early still ideas, theories, of the heavens,
Or if recognizing the satellites as constructs,
What writings, reasons, might have come about.
Lemming
Lemming
Organisms that develop at a different age of maturation than humans,
I find disturbing,
Due to the variation from what is the 'norm to me, I suppose.

Idea has occurred to me other times in life,
But most recent occurred while reading a debate,

Fairly common trope though, in sci fi, fantasy, odd literature,
And of course occurs in real life.