The meaning of death

Author: Tradesecret

Total: 233
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, now a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE,

Any updates upon you saying that I was the main runaway from addressing Bible ignorant pseudo-christians like you as shown in the link below FOR THE 7TH TIME YOU HAVE RUN AWAY FROM SHOWING THE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM in the link below?! 

Tradesecret,  how many times are you going to RUN AWAY from your unsupported claim as shown above, LIAR!

Tradesecret, at what point do you realize that you do not belong in this forum, because I and many others have literally buried you with your total Bible stupidity and ignorance, barring the FACT of you LYING about your link #226 above!  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Any updates upon you saying that I was the main runaway from addressing Bible ignorant pseudo-christians like you as shown in the link below FOR THE 7TH TIME YOU HAVE RUN AWAY FROM SHOWING THE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM in the link below?! 
I see that there are others on this site asking for your response and you refuse to answer them.  The reason you have not answered is because you are running away from them.  

Tradesecret,  how many times are you going to RUN AWAY from your unsupported claim as shown above, LIAR!
As for me - I am not running.  See I am here.  Answering.  I made an assertion and that was that you are the most comprehensive example of someone who runs away.  No. 1 example - let's begin with your Bio. BrotherDThomas (debateart.com)

Here is a paradigm example of "running away". It  is when someone assumes another persona which is antithetical to everything they believe in. 

Secondly, if this really is your persona - then why have not you not addressed the question of "proof for the existence of God"? Answer is you are running away. 

You as your own bio describes - are the ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN on this site. Therefore ONLY YOU have the burden of proof to prove the existence of God. 

Begin:

But let me predict. You will run away from both of these evidences of your running away.  You will make some smart comment about your bio and you will find every excuse under the sun why it is not your job to prove God. And / or else you will choose to ignore it. Not that it matters - you will run away.  You always do. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
No need for a comprehensive reply to your thoughts. 

I like Ethang. He is more of a man and a person than you will ever be.  He understands the bible in ways that just baffle persons such as yourself.  Like PGA.2 he is quite competent in his understanding.  Both are people whose response to your trivial nonsense is nothing short of tolerance and patience.  

Your word don't mean a lot to me.  You can pretend otherwise. But that is a matter for you.  While you continue to lie about the bible and invent things - and try to distort it, there will always be people - genuine believers who will call you to account.  Ethang has done that in the past. I am sure one day he will return to frustrate your agenda. PGA.2 will continue to do what he does.   

Even Benjamin and others are getting into the act as well.   Honestly, people are just sick of your hypocrisy.  Even the real atheists on this site can't stand you. 

The only friend you have on this site - is the Brother.  And he like you is simply a charade of a strawman figure.   After all, everyone knows Brother is a strawman - and his constant buffoonry mocks atheism more than it could ever actually mock Christianity.  No Christian believes what he purports to believe. It really just proves how little he understands the Christian Religion. Oh yes, he can quote the bible, just as you can, but that proves only that you can cut and paste and use the computer.  It does not prove you understand and can comprehend it. 

But Christians - and even Jews when they read the OT, read the bible in a completely different way and manner that you. You say you have studied it for more than 40 years - and that you know it better than all of the Christians.  Well I can probably agree that you have studied it for 40 years.  But as for knowing it, that really is a joke. Oh yes, you can quote this place and that place.  And you can probably trip up most people at times.  But that is not knowing it.  Jesus said a similar thing to the pharisees. the pharisees who have studied it even longer than you.  They search it all day looking for salvation - but they did not have any idea what they were doing. 

You don't even search it looking for life - your agenda is much more mundane.  You are looking for the secret message beneath its pages.  That message which you cannot prove - according to your own words - and yet believe with all of your heart is there - Stephen - that makes your agenda - faith based.  It is not reason. And why can I say that? Because no one else comes to the same conclusions as you do.  Oh yes, there are others. But only those who have read the same books. In other words - what you have learned from others. You don't have an original thought.  (hypocrite)  

Hence - why it is like water of a ducks back.  Such are the circles of life - there is nothing new under the sun.  
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
No need for a comprehensive reply to your thoughts. 

Then don't !.  You have totally  ignored  the valid questions I posed you and have yet again derailed your own thread as Ethang often does when he cannot respond soundly. And YOU do exactly the same. So, congratulations, you have become just like the vile man that you often tell us that you have aspired to be all you life , if you  wasn't,  deep down, like the vile man to begin with. 

I like Ethang. 

Yes, we know, you made that point of your close relationship that you have with the vile lying misogynist HERE>>

Tradesecret: wrote: "Ethang5 is a good friend of mine.  I have know him for a significant period of time. And if you think we are like each other, that is a huge compliment for me.  If I could be more like him, I would" .#76 

While you continue to lie about the bible and invent things - and try to distort it

Then why don't you start a thread using what you call my lies and distortions as  examples of how you believe that people or I distorts the bible?  If you cannot do that, then it is you that is the liar, Reverend "Tradey" . Meanwhile I shall continue to create threads concerning my own thoughts, ideas and theories that  I have about YOUR unreliable scriptures. And I  expect one of your personas to come along and derail them for their own lack of genuine objections and rebuttals and bible ignorance.

And just let me remind you, that it was you that had started all of this, Reverend "Tradey" with this kind of unreasonable, totally uncalled for and not very Pastor-like abuse;

Do you remember this from some time ago:

Tradesecret wrote: the serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24

Tradesecret wrote: After all,  you are the swine and the dogs that trample over the pearls.  your comments to me are like water of a ducks back.  #36

You are spent Reverend "Tradey".  You have nowhere to go and always fail.  Stick to what you claim to know best, because it isn't scripture. 

How about lawyering or any one of the myriad of professions you claim to belong to?   Or full time lecturing. I hear that the lecturing circuit is very well paid and doesn't take much brainwork either. I know quite a few lecturers and good at their profession they are too. Are you any good Reverend "Tradey"?.

Then there is those language studies.  did you forget that you also have qualifications in those too? well I am here to remind you so don't worry yourself about that.
Here you go:

Tradsecret wrote: " I study the original languages, translate them to English",  #25 .    I mean, you do ALSO tell us that you do ;

Tradesecret wrote: "understand Orthodoxy. I studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91

You see Reverend "Tradey", to me , you have far, far too much going on in your life to want to even bother with a forum such as this as welcome as you are to do so. And all of this on top of your family life and a farm to run and charity work etc etc?  Is it any wonder that you have had some-sort of a breakdown and had taken sick leave from this site for a while. I am sure I would too if I had your COLLOSAL workload !.

I am sure your new found persona will take it upon himself to take over for you for a while anytime soon.

Anyway.
Get well soon reverend "Tradey". Get well soon me ol` son.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

Then don't !.  You have totally  ignored  the valid questions I posed you and have yet again derailed your own thread as Ethang often does when he cannot respond soundly. And YOU do exactly the same. So, congratulations, you have become just like the vile man that you often tell us that you have aspired to be all you life , if you  wasn't,  deep down, like the vile man to begin with. 
LO! Do you really think if you keep repeating your same old hairy chestnuts that this changes the facts or the truth? You have not asked any valid questions relating to this topic.  I have not derailed my thread.  It was already derailed by you and Brother and dimtim. Ethang is welcome to join my threads anytime he likes. Calling him vile is laughable.  Would you like me to repeat your generous vile words again? Yes. Ok. 

Tradesecret: wrote: "Ethang5 is a good friend of mine.  I have know him for a significant period of time. And if you think we are like each other, that is a huge compliment for me.  If I could be more like him, I would" .#76 

Then why don't you start a thread using what you call my lies and distortions as  examples of how you believe that people or I distorts the bible?  If you cannot do that, then it is you that is the liar, Reverend "Tradey" . Meanwhile I shall continue to create threads concerning my own thoughts, ideas and theories that  I have about YOUR unreliable scriptures. And I  expect one of your personas to come along and derail them for their own lack of genuine objections and rebuttals and bible ignorance.
A thread devoted to calling you out. But that would be against the Terms of the Site. Are you asking me to do something to get me banned?  How unlike you. 

Stephen for someone over the age of 50, you really are daft and immature.  For someone who has spent so many years in the bible, we might have thought you might have gained some understanding.  For someone who has written so many pieces of outstanding work - we might have expected at least something to chew on. But as always - pathetic. Weak as water. Nothing that could even make someone think even a little bit. Just vile ad hominen attack.  

When are you going to actually answer the question. Please try and provide some sort of answer for the thread. If that is not too difficult for you. LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Stephen for someone over the age of 50, you really are daft and immature. 

More slights. You just cannot help yourself can  you?  Its over 60 by the way. 

Tradesecret wrote
: the serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24

Tradesecret wrote: After all,  you are the swine and the dogs that trample over the pearls.  your comments to me are like water of a ducks back.  #36

Not very Reverent to the lost sheep are you, Reverend "Tradey". But I will take that as you being in your ethang persona at the time of writing.

And  for someone that doesn't understand the meaning to the parable of the Lost Sheep (these will be the same sheep that your vile friend ethang believes deserve to be murdered by Muslim Jihadis)  you are as ignorant as the donkey Jesus rode on.  

And thank you for resurrecting some of my old threads, Dimwit has resorted to this tactic and I appreciate both your efforts on my behalf. 

Maybe  my threads  will serve as foundation and a spring board for anyone else to build on should they choose to do so.  Because that is what they are there for after all.

Get well soon Reverend "Tradey".   See you on my next thread.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant LIAR,

Your memory is as vacant as your wanting posts relative to Christianity within this forum!  You forgot logic 101 again pertaining to your outright RUNAWAY STATUS upon this forum.  NOW, LET ME GO THROUGH IT AGAIN, "YOU" are to address your plethora of run away posts shown below FIRST that were in chronological order existing way BEFORE your post #62 above in wanting me to answer you!  Obviously you don’t understand that you don’t get something for nothing, and where you want your cake and eat it too which Jesus and I WILL NOT let happen, get it? Maybe? LOL!

For entertainment purposes, I would suggest that you start to “try” and address your admittance to being a SEXUAL DEVIANT FIRST AS SHOWN IN THE LINKS BELOW, that totally goes against Jesus’ words within the scriptures, as I had embarrassingly shown you and the membership of this forum!!!!!

Ready? You may BEGIN:

Tradesecrets SEXUAL DEVIANCY fully exposed, no pun intended, and going directly against Jesus’ true words and runs away!

Tradesecret continues to run away from admitting they are a SEXUAL DEVIANT:

You can work upon the following RUNAWAY links of yours below AFTER you address your SEXUAL DEVIANCY above BEFORE I will ever answer any of your questions!  See how logic 101 works now? LOL

Tradesecrets continued runaway biblical ignorance upon how Jesus states in how to stone men and woman to death: 

Tradesecret slaps Jesus in the face, and then runs away by not discussing this fact:

Tradesecret ADMITS that they are a sexual deviant, last 3 paragraphs in this ungodly shown post, and that they are still running away from:

Tradesecret runs away from their outright Bible stupidity upon Jesus' words regarding gay men:

Tradesecret says Jesus’ Trinity Doctrine is WRONG because Jesus is not supernatural, and runs away:

Tradesecret says Jesus’ words are wrong in how to disipline children and runs away when I had to correct him/she/unknown:

Tradesecret runs away and has yet to address their ungodly, and against Jesus’s words, of their obvious Gender Reassignment Surgery:

Tradesecret goes “crying to the moderator” because they cannot in any way respond to my bibical intellect as they run away from it, how sad:

Tradesecret runs away from me in questioning the fact that TS said Jesus is not superhuman:

Tradesecret runs away from saying that the Bible contains FICTION:

Tradesecret denies Genesis 7:2 that derails their comical Bible REWRITE of Noah’s Ark position and runs away, one of Tradesecrets most comical threads!:

Tradesecret never addressed in how Jesus showed mercy upon innocent drowning zygotes, fetus’ and babies when He initiated His Great Flood:

Tradesecret RUNS AWAY from 1 Timothy 4:10 where Atheists are going to heaven, where TS says it was “bait” to discuss it, LOL:

Tradesecret NEVER addressed the biblical axiom that Jesus did sin, where TS said he never did, WRONG:

Tradesecret actually states that children should be killed if they curse their parents, 12 paragraphs down in this link, and then runs away from it:

Tradesecret runs away from me saying that they are a POE, because no Christian can be as ignorant as TS:

Tradesecret RUNS from a formal debate with the Brother D.:

One of many final straws for Tradesecret in running away:

Tradesecret continuously runs away from Jesus inspired posts to them:

Tradesecret was saved by me, but runs away in thanking me:

Tradesecret runs away where I said we could make millions upon the Bible ignorance of TS:

Tradesecret runs away FOUR TIMES from me on the topic of Jesus interfering with His creation:

Tradesecret runs away from their blatant zoology ignorance and stupidity:

Tradesecret runs away from their true modus operandi in this forum:

Tradesecret runs away from the topic of Jesus flooding the planet:

Tradesecret continues to run away from my topic of everyone is saved:

Tradesecret runs away from their complete Noah's Ark stupidity:

Tradesecret’s final nail in coffin: 

Tradesecret runs away from me showing them to be the Bible fool:

Tradesecret runs away again regarding my correction to their Bible stupidity:

Tradesecret runs away from me proving that Jesus is the #1 abortionist:

Tradesecret runs away from me correcting them on who judges unlawful acts:

Tradesecret runs away on the premise of Jesus is not the Messiah:

Tradesecret runs away in my schooling them on Jesus' genealogies:

Unfortunately for you, your RUNAWAY posts continue >>>>>>>>

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret continues to run away on addressing their runaway status on Debate Art:

Tradesecret runs away from me correcting them on Jesus killing His creation in the Great Flood:

Tradesecret runs away where I gave them an option to quit making them the Bible fool, but TS violated the agreement:

Tradesecret continues to run away:

Tradesecret runs away from discussing their gender, where it is male, female, or unknown:

Tradesecret continues to use "attorney mumbo-jumbo" in running away from either they are male, female, or unknown:

Tradesecret runs away from being Bible stupid about Jesus does ask us to murder:

Tradesecret runs away and uses lame excuses for the fact that Adam and Eve's children were involved in incest:

Tradesecret's stand out Bible ignorance regarding Noah's ark, and that they continually ran away from: 

Tradesecret runs away from going against Jesus by not wanting to help the poor:

Tradesecret runs away from Jesus' word regarding who is to govern His creation:

Tradesecret runs away from their Bible ignorance pertaining to prayers being answered by Jesus:

Tradesecret goes MIA and runs away from my Bible Slapping them Silly:

Tradesecret uses child-like response to not address my previous questions:

Tradesecret wants me to address their questions, but DOES NOT address my questions, other than to run away from them: 

Tradesecret claims that I run away from posts directed to me, but does not show the proof of their claim:

+++++ TRADESECRET, Jesus and I predict that you will not understand LOGIC 101 again and come up with a myriad of more EXCUSES to RUN AWAY from addressing my posts to you that remain unanswered since the date of their postings!  Which excuse are you going to use FIRST?  ROFLOL!!! ++++++

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas

Thank you for that , Brother. I suppose we could say  ` what is good for the goose` etc etc.  Only I am not embarrassed by any of my threads  and would appreciate it dearly if the  the Reverend "Tradey"  would post directions to more of my threads.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen, 

As shown in my threads 67 and 68 above, TRADESECRET is "still under the impression" that I am supposed to answer his/her/unknown recent questions to me first, in their "I want my cake and eat it too" scenario, whereas TRADESECRET has not even come close to addressing my "plethora" of questions to him/her/unknown dating back months! H-E-L-L-O?  

Another aspect that TRADESECRET should bring forth when a member is addressing their outright Biblical stupidity, is at least TRADESECRET should tell said member which gender is  talking to them at the time as embarrassingly shown below:

Tradesecret as a male:
https://www.debate.org/Tradesecret/

Tradesecret as a female:
https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

Tradesecret as an unknown:
https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret

As everyone knows within this forum, TRADESECRET still represents this video because of not answering posts directed to them, other than to continue to RUN AWAY from them, bar none:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen, 

As shown in my threads 67 and 68 above, TRADESECRET is "still under the impression" that I am supposed to answer his/her/unknown recent questions to me first, in their "I want my cake and eat it too" scenario, whereas TRADESECRET has not even come close to addressing my "plethora" of questions to him/her/unknown dating back months! H-E-L-L-O?  

You say this, Brother, as if you really expected a response from him/her in answer to you questions!  S/he won't even address questions that have been and are raised by his own comments and statements.......on his own thread!!!?.. 
Do you know, Brother once I posed him a question that required a - yes or no answer.  His response to me was;

Tradesecret wrote: "I counsel all of my clients never to answer yes or no. Why would I not take my own advice? Life is more complex than black and white - yes and no answers". #15

Alas, I think you expect far, far too much, Brother.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I have no reason to respond further to your comments.  Unless you can provide me with one - I will continue to ignore you. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
There are no examples of ritual death in the NT as you have speculated.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Some try and introduce another kind of death associated with ritual with higher orders with a secret society. 

Who are the "some" and which "secrets society" are you referring to?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
The some is you. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
The some is you. 

There is nothing there that indicates a "secret society" unless of course we are talking about Jesus's own secret sect/society that he tried to keep under-wraps - "until his time had come". I do reference and cite a few good authors that may belong to such societies.  But unless you can post up a link directly to where you believe that maybe I belong to one  you don't have much in the way of evidence now do you, Reverend. 

So, when you are ready.

Get well soon Reverend "Tradey".

😅

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant habitual LIAR,

YOUR FINAL GASP OF AIR QUOTE #72 OF EASILY BEING DEFEATED BY THE BROTHER D. THOMAS, AGAIN: “I have no reason to respond further to your comments.  Unless you can provide me with one - I will continue to ignore you.” 

Well, the forum knew this day would eventually come, where the ever so Bible stupid Tradesecret would finally throw in the towel of defeat to my superior knowledge of the Bible over their pitiful grade-school knowledge of same.

As we can see, my myriad of posts shown in the links below that Tradesecret has RUN AWAY from at his/her/unknown's expense and total embarrassment, were too much for Tradesecret to handle, especially the blatant fact that Tradesecret is an admitted SEXUAL DEVIANT which goes directly against Jesus’ words within the scriptures that I have shown!

As Stephen so appropriately says to you, get well soon from me personally and easily Bible Slapping you Silly in front of the membership, sorry. :(

NEXT TOTALLY BIBLE STUPID AND IGNORANT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN RUNAWAY LIKE TRADESECRET WILL BE … ?

FLRW
FLRW
Where is Ethang5? He hasn't been on the site for 5 months. Did he catch Covid?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen, the Hell bound Atheist that knows more about the JUDEO-Christian Bible than any pseudo-christian upon this forum,

As it was to be, and as seen in my post 77 above, poor Tradesecret finally threw in the towel of defeat with me with yet another of his/her/unknown's continued excuses to RUN AWAY from discussion as shown within the two links of my post.  Tradesecret obviously forgot that this is a DISCUSSION forum, and not a RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION forum, as Tradesecret has blatantly shown myself and the membership.

It is beyond reason in how Tradesecret can remain upon this forum subsequent to us, and other members, exposing to this forum Tradesecrets total Bible stupidity and ignorance. :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Tradesecret wrote:  “I have no reason to respond further to your comments.  Unless you can provide me with one - I will continue to ignore you.” 

Well, the forum knew this day would eventually come, where the ever so Bible stupid Tradesecret would finally throw in the towel of defeat to my superior knowledge of the Bible over their pitiful grade-school knowledge of same.
Well what can I say, Brother?  The Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete  assured me that he "wouldn't be going anywhere. " And just a few well pointed bible verses highlighting his own bible ignorance  from  you and whooooooooooooooooshhhh, gone in 60 seconds.  The lord sure looks after his own , I will give you that Brother.

Tradesecrete wrote: The only derailment here is responding to your ridiculous lies and distractions.

Then simply do not respond. It really is that simple Reverend. 
 I would though like to request that  in your LAST and FINAL response to me to simply put up links to where I have deliberately lied about anything.....if you can.
Tradesecrete wrote: Yes you would love that - so you and the brother can say - Tradey is running away again.  #59

😂

NEXT TOTALLY BIBLE STUPID AND IGNORANT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN RUNAWAY LIKE TRADESECRET WILL BE … ?

Bated breath and all that, Brother.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
Where is Ethang5? He hasn't been on the site for 5 months. 

Don't kid yourself, FLRW.   He's been here sometime now. We have to wait patiently for any one of his two other personas to invoke and summon his presence.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Stephen

Thanks Bro.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman, to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant habitual LIAR,

Since YOU are not even following the topic of your thread in many of your wanting posts, then I will follow in the same manner, Understood?

YOUR “CURRENT” GENDER AS YOU STATED IN THIS THREAD IN OPENING UP A CAN OF SATANIC WORMS: “For your information, I am male”
Your quote above was on 07.15.21 12:10AM. The link to your quote is herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=2&post_number=29

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!   Tradesecret, since you stated in your quote above you were a man “now,” and therefore using the logic that Jesus has given me relating to your 3 different genders, then it can only preclude that you had a "Reassignment Gender Surgery" from a woman to a man! Then as an "unknown" as well as explicitly shown in the 3 links below:

Tradesecret as a female: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy
Tradesecret now a male after the obvious mentioned surgery: https://www.debate.org/Tradesecret/
Tradesecret's gender now as an "unknown," Huh?, WTF!  https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret 

AGAIN, you slap Jesus in the face by changing the gender of your birth as a woman that Jesus gave you, to now a man, is the most ungodly action that a Bible dumbfounded pseudo-christian like you could ever do to Jesus as shown herewith:  "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well (Psalm 139: 13-14). GET IT BIBLE FOOL!

Jesus H. Christ, as if your admittance of being an outright SEXUAL DEVIANT wasn’t embarrassing enough for you as despicably shown in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6355-atheists-come-forth?page=4&post_number=94, then you change genders from a woman to a man as factually shown in this post because obviously you weren’t happy with Jesus’ gender that He gave you at birth, which is BLASPHEME!

TRADESECRET, AGAIN YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS PRESTIGIOUS FORUM AND CHRISTIANITY!!!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@FLRW
Where is Ethang5? He hasn't been on the site for 5 months. Did he catch Covid?
nah hes fine, hes just always disliked DART
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
please stop spamming about tradesecrets gender
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin
@Bones

Doc,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE SEXUAL DEVIANT AND GENDER CHANGED TRADESECRET: "please stop spamming about tradesecrets gender"

WHY?  Are you embarrassed as Jesus is regarding the "obvious fact" that Tradesecret had "Reassignment Gender Surgery" as explicitly shown which goes directly against Jesus' words within the scriptures?

When dealing with Tradesecret's continued sinning, I am just doing what Jesus' inspired words tell me to do, understood?  Therefore, do you want to call Timothy a LIAR regarding what he said in this passage below that I am following to the letter? Huh?

"As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear (1 Timothy 5:20).  

Always remember, I am the only TRUE Christian upon this forum because I follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of what the inspired words of our serial killer Jesus promotes within the JUDEO-Christian Bible, understood?  Therefore, if it makes a pseudo-christian member of this forum embarrassed at their ungodly expense, then so be it, praise Jesus!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE PATHETIC RUNAWAY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN ETHANG5: "nah hes fine, hes just always disliked DART"

You said the Bible fool ETHANG5 always disliked DART? Huh?  Is that why this fool stayed upon this forum for long time periods  BETWEEN his lengthy and rightful bans? LOL. Doc, surely you jest!

No, if the truth were known, the Bible inept ETHANG5 is not here anymore because many of the members of this forum easily handed his Satanic ass to him in where what he thought he knew about the faith, HE DID NOT! Therefore, to save further embarrassment on his part, HE RAN away to seek refuge somewhere else as he is in HIDING once again!  

ETHANG5, the king of non sequitur discussions!   Do we really miss this pseudo-christian fool? NOT!

NEXT?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doc,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE PATHETIC RUNAWAY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN ETHANG5: "nah hes fine, hes just always disliked DART"

You said the Bible fool ETHANG5 always disliked DART? Huh?  Is that why this fool stayed upon this forum for long time periods  BETWEEN his lengthy and rightful bans? LOL. Doc, surely you jest!

No, if the truth were known, the Bible inept ETHANG5 is not here anymore because many of the members of this forum easily handed his Satanic ass to him in where what he thought he knew about the faith, HE DID NOT! Therefore, to save further embarrassment on his part, HE RAN away to seek refuge somewhere else as he is in HIDING once again!  

ETHANG5, the king of non sequitur discussions!   Do we really miss this pseudo-christian fool? NOT!

NEXT?
nope, it has nothing to do with the conversations here, he doesnt really like dart

and how is he the king of non-sequiter discussions?\

and, he is also not satanist

i can keep going
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doc,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE SEXUAL DEVIANT AND GENDER CHANGED TRADESECRET: "please stop spamming about tradesecrets gender"

WHY?  Are you embarrassed as Jesus is regarding the "obvious fact" that Tradesecret had "Reassignment Gender Surgery" as explicitly shown which goes directly against Jesus' words within the scriptures?

When dealing with Tradesecret's continued sinning, I am just doing what Jesus' inspired words tell me to do, understood?  Therefore, do you want to call Timothy a LIAR regarding what he said in this passage below that I am following to the letter? Huh?

"As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear (1 Timothy 5:20).  

Always remember, I am the only TRUE Christian upon this forum because I follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of what the inspired words of our serial killer Jesus promotes within the JUDEO-Christian Bible, understood?  Therefore, if it makes a pseudo-christian member of this forum embarrassed at their ungodly expense, then so be it, praise Jesus!

somehow i doubt that he went through gender reassignment surgery, idk though, i dont know him but you cant just make accusations like that
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

In addressing your "kiss ass" comments relating to the pathetic pseudo-christian ETHANG5 in your post #88, he was the king of the fallacy of "non sequitur!"
If you had looked up the term "non sequitur" you would have realized that what I said is TRUE!

Don't you remember the Bible inept fool ETHANG5 when I easily put him into a corner with him wearing his pointed aluminum hat, because he could not address my Jesus inspired question to him, other than to change the topic and then run off in another direction and ran away! LOL. I can't count the times that I have easily BIBLE SLAPPED HIM SILLY!

YOUR QUOTE: "i can keep going"

Listen, why would you want to keep going in trying to defend the Bible fool ETHANG5, therefore, subjectively making you the fool as well? 2+2=4.