Can someone tell me why rationalmadman blocked me

Author: drlebronski

Read-only
Total: 28
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
After making a debate on Black people being inferior (i was con not pro) rational madman told me to delete it then blocked me i dont know if he thought i was advocating for white supremacy
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Maybe he strongly disagrees with the position you took on the debate on an emotional level?
drlebronski
drlebronski
I think i made it clear that i hate whoever accepts the debate in the description
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@drlebronski
Why hate them?
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
This user just changed the debate to be 'not' and changed his position to Pro.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He is completely trolling and has an 'about me' that says he eats babies.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

In this comment he says he is Con, proving he is just trolling
drlebronski
drlebronski
IM CON BECUASE I THINK THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARENT INFEROR
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@RationalMadman
If you look at your history, you can see that the title was previously,
"Black people are inferior to white people"
When he was Con.

He changed the title to,
"Black people are not inferior to white people."
And thus changed his position to Pro

I don't think he's trolling, myself.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lemming
of course he is, my comments said whoever takes Pro is a problem. He switched it around and made this callout thread to frame me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He even asked another account to PM me asking why I blocked him.
drlebronski
drlebronski
Im not a troll just cause my description says something lemming would know i knew from debate.org i am most definitely not a troll
drlebronski
drlebronski
of course he is, my comments said whoever takes Pro is a problem. He switched it around and made this callout thread to frame me.
No i changed the it because i thought you might have misunderstood what i was saying
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@RationalMadman
In either case, Pro or Con, since the titles were switched, he was on the side of people saying blacks are not inferior.
I don't see the issue.

You blocked him, and he was confused, wondering what he'd done to deserve such a cold shoulder.
Not really wonderous for a person to wonder why someone blocked them.

As is your wont, I thing you're making too much of a minor situation.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lemming
This thread violates callout thread rules, it's him who escalated the situation, not me. Get your facts straight.
drlebronski
drlebronski
rationalmadman sorry if it seemed like i was trying to slander you i put some clarification in the comments
drlebronski
drlebronski
this just got heated
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@RationalMadman
Here's some quotes by you on his debate, RM

"Delete this debate" - RationalMadman
You make a demand.

"Obvious why" - RationalMadman
Without explanation.

"Fuck you and whoever takes Pro" - RationalMadman
Insult drlebronski with the F word.

"If you aren't advocating for racism, don't give racists a platform to do so." - RationalMadman
Apparently make an assumption that he's advocating racism. But your 'fact in this case is mistaken.

. .

Then you block him.

Then you post he changed his position in the debate, without mentioning he changed the title as well, meaning he was 'always for blacks not being inferior to whites.
This user just changed the debate to be 'not' and changed his position to Pro. - RationalMadman

In this comment he says he is Con, proving he is just trolling - RationalMadman
Claim that he's trolling, and again misrepresent his change from Pro to Con, by your leaving out the title change.

Paranoidly claim he's trying to call you out and frame you.
of course he is, my comments said whoever takes Pro is a problem. He switched it around and made this callout thread to frame me. - RationalMadman
Despite to my eyes, it just being him looking for answers on what he did or said wrong, supposedly to correct his own behavior, or at least be aware of it.

. . 

'My facts are fine, I think.
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@drlebronski
Well, I guess what Lemmings say is true but bones have pointed out that you were with him in a troll debate. I can't help but seriously doubt your intention that you're weren't trolling. 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@MarkWebberFan
In defense of drlebronski, the debate that Bones was referring to was It is a fact that 6mil people died in the holocaust (debateart.com).
Which isn't much more abnormal than someone creating a debate arguing against flat Earth, as there exist people who hold such opinions.
Additionally Bones troll comment, could have been referring to his 'own argument in said debate, example

My opposition asserts that it is a fact that 6 million people died in the holocaust. Not  5,999,999, or 5,999,998, but 6 million on the dot. Therefore there burden is not to prove that approximately 6 million people died in the holocaust, but that it is a fact that 6 million people died. This is a near impossible assertion to uphold.  - Bones
Bones
Debates: 29
Bones
-->
@Lemming
@MarkWebberFan
I can confirm that when I said "troll" I was referring to my own argument, in that, instead of arguing conventionally, I decided to kritik the admittedly poorly written resolution. Personally, I don't think doc was trolling in our debate, as the stance that 6 million people died in the Holocaust is not in itself provocative. As for the situation in hand, I am unsure. Though doc certainly seems to want to make things right between himself and RM, he is also the person who submitted a debate round stating that i just had explosive diahreah.  
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@drlebronski
He does this - its his thing - he acts toxic when you call him out or continue to disagree with him - then he blocks you
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
This is a callout thread and some users like Lemming and theweakeredge have displayed complete mental incapacity to realise who is the one being toxic to who.

It is a wonder why you haven't shut it down but now you can see.
Lemming
Lemming

Aloha!

Recently, as I have been moderating the site, I have noticed that there has been some confusion as to what counts as a call-out thread. I am posting this to clarify the issue for site users. A call-out thread is, per the COC, any thread "in which a purpose of the thread is to attack another user." 

The definition of a call-out thread means a few things in practice. First, it means that not all threads calling people out are call-out threads as the COC defines the term. If I create a thread saying, "Calling Out Castin," and then in the thread I say only complimentary things about her, I have not created a "call-out thread" as the COC defines it, and so my thread has not broken any site rules. The COC certainly does not prohibit saying nice things about other people. Second, the call-out thread, in its purpose, OP content, or title content, must constitute a personal attack. Threads criticizing or parodying other users are not necessarily call-out threads. Not all criticism or mockery rises to a level which is actionable under the COC. 

Therefore, a call-out thread is a thread created for the purpose of personally attacking another user. It is not a thread created for complimenting other users, nor is every thread that has something negative to say about someone a call-out thread.

Hopefully this adds some clarity to the issue.

- Bsh1

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@drlebronski
Apparently. RM blocks anyone with whom he encounters a strong disagreement he believes exists. I remain blocked for his believing I advocate abuse of women, simply because I ridicule poundmetoo. Women who can rise above that nonsense have my undying support. I don't believe self-victimization is anyone's best friend, and those who espouse poundmetoo mostly end up realizing the foolishness. By the way, men engage poundmetoo, as well.  It's all just neo-Marxist weakness. Oooo, boo-hoo. Get a backbone, people.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@fauxlaw
What the actual fuck are you talking about? You never mentioned that before and I blocked you for a lot more than that.

You are an extremely irritating poster, this is no exception.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wait you mean hashtag metoo where you mocked sexual harassment as a fun thing?

It's a hashtag not a pound sign. This is a pound sign - £
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@drlebronski

• Targeted harassment of any member prohibited, as is inciting others to do so at your behest. This includes wishing or hoping that someone and/or their loved ones experiences physical harm.
    • Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game.
    • If a member politely requests that you leave them alone, do so. Repeated failure to comply, is a clear aggravating factor regarding the content of said posts.

Please don't repeat these problems. If someone doesn't want to talk to you, just accept it and find someone else with whom to talk.