Author: fauxlaw

Total: 69
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
-->@oromagi
But as we've established many times now, you hate America.  You hate democracy.  You think that America should be subjected to the rule of a dictator, demonstrating that you don't even understand what created or defines the United States of America.
Oro, I don't like dictatorship.

the american government has done lots of bad things, it just makes no sense why somebody would think america is deserving of loyalty.

Putin seems very nice in interviews. It doesn't seem like ethnic cleansing would benefit him. Have you read the Oliver stone interview?
He is just somebody who is looking to allie with America for mutual benefit. He has really brought his country from 3rd world shithole to someplace tolerable to live and helped millions.

American troops are traitors to the republic

What is wrong with russia owning the Ukraine?
people are easy to propagandize and are generally stupid, why do you think that randos should be in charge of policy?   Don't democracies just have citizens always voting on getting free shit until the country implodes?   democracy seems a shitty way to maintain freedom.
I'd remove all foreign troops from overseas in every area, but keep my fingers on the button, just waiting for some idiot to mistake me for a weak leader due to disinterest in policing the world.  That is how you do war. Not through proxy battles or drawn out affairs, but obliterate your opponent quickly

According to sidney  Powell, once the election audit proves Trump was defrauded out of the presidency, he will be reinstated as president

I want to see the corrupt fall....I don't like  corrupt politicians.....My ideology is that I am opposed to injustice. 

We have a moral obligatin to murder politicians

The aren't human they are politicians
I like Ted Kaczynski. He seemed to also be justified in his actions. It is atleast hard for me to argue against his logic

Cops should be executed for abuses of power

aiding and abetting terrorists should be legal

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
another lie
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
-->@oromagi
You think that's funny, do you?  Accusing people of child rape without a shred of evidence?
The elites really rape people.
Yes, but this fact does not absolve Dr.Franklin from responsible fact-finding rather than merely referencing QAnon.

Look at anyone who has ever been to pedophile Island with Epstein.
Well, that's Trump, not Biden.

• A federal lawsuit filed in California in April 2016, against Epstein and Donald Trump by a California woman alleged that the two men sexually assaulted her at a series of parties at Epstein's Manhattan residence in 1994, when she was 13 years old.
  • In  a 2002 interview, Trump said "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
  • From the 1990s to mid-2000s, Epstein often socialized with the future President Donald Trump.  Author Michael Wolff wrote that Trump, Epstein, and Tom Barrack were at the time like a "set of nightlife musketeers" on the social scene.  Epstein and Trump socialized both in New York City and Palm Beach, where they both had houses.   In April 2003, New York magazine reported Epstein hosted a dinner party in his Manhattan residence to honor Bill Clinton, who did not attend, although Trump did attend.  According to The Washington Post, one person who knew Epstein and Trump during this time noted that "they were tight" and "they were each other's wingmen".   In November 2004, Epstein and Trump's friendship ran into trouble when they became embroiled in a bidding war for a $40 million mansion, Maison de L'Amitie, which was being auctioned in Palm Beach. Trump won the auction for $41 million, and successfully sold the property four years later for $95 million to the Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev. That month was the last time Epstein and Trump were recorded to have interacted.
  • In July 2006, the FBI began its own investigation of Epstein, nicknamed "Operation Leap Year".  It resulted in a 53-page indictment in June 2007.  Alexander Acosta, then the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, agreed to a plea deal, which Alan Dershowitz helped to negotiate, to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein, along with four named co-conspirators and any unnamed "potential co-conspirators". According to the Miami Herald, the non-prosecution agreement "essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein's sex crimes". At the time, this halted the investigation and sealed the indictment. The Miami Herald said: "Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims."
    • Trump subsequently named Acosta Secretary f Labor in 2017, which  posting Acosta resigned from in 2019 after Epstein's arrest brought Acosta's secret arrangements to light.

Biden has a credible rape accusation..... the woman who called into the Larry King show and worked with him. 
  • I would hardly call Tara Reade's call credible.  Let's recall that her own lawyer dropped her after two weeks, when it came to light that she'd been falsifying testifying under oath that she had a bachelor's degree from Antioch University as part of her work as an expert witness on Domestic Violence.  She also testified that she'd worked for Biden for better than three years when she'd only worked there 8 months and claimed to be a legislative assistant (a fairly high ranking position) when she only had a job opening constituent mail and was fired for mishandling that mail.  Of the seven people Reade claims to have reported the incident to, 3 co-workers and one friend deny she ever spoke of Biden or sexual misconduct, one, her mom, is dead, her brother refuses to be interviewed, and one friend confirms.  Other old friends have told the AP that they received calls from Reade in 2020 looking for people to corroborate her false claim.  No other women in Biden's office  report any sexual inappropriateness by Biden.  DNC  vetting and oppo research found no credible claims of sex assault.  Two weeks after filing her police complaint, DC Metro moved the complaint t inactive.  If only one out of your claimed witnesses backs your story, that typically point to the conclusion that there is no story to tell.
I heard stories of dick Cheney keeping child see slaves. There was is "the finders" cult which has been verified to exist. 
You heard?  Sounds like bullshit.

During a custody battle, a British politician was proved to have had a satanic set cult when his kids felt safe enough to report him to authorities. One where his kids were pi.ped to other politicians.
You mean this story that was shown to be bullshit in 2015?

These are evil people in positions of power. Just think of the type of person who is even attracted to power to start with, and add to it that they feel invincible when they have it. 
Let's agree that Trump was at least one evil rapist in a position of power.  The rest of your claims look pretty thin.

The metoo movement, really did expose how prevalent rape and. Olestatio. Is among the rich and powerful 
I am confident that some exists as you say.  Whether child rape is more prevalant amongst the rich and powerful has not been shown and it is still bearing false witness to just accuse political opponents without a scrap of evidence.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I think David icke had a reliable witness relay to him, The dick Cheney thing.  

Why do you think every other day there is a new Hollywood or political person raping people like Bill Cosby? 

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Wylted
There's another side to that story, like the poundmetoo poster girl who said of Weinstein, "He told me to take my clothes off, so I did." Really? 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
-->@oromagi
I think David icke had a reliable witness relay to him, The dick Cheney thing.  
The very name of David "Conan the Barbarian is historical non-fiction" Icke contradicts the assertion of reliability.  In European debating team rules, the mere mention of Icke is an auto-forfeit.  Saying David Icke is my source is the same thing as saying "oh God, please, please, please don't ever take me seriously!  I am such a silly squirrel!"

Why do you think every other day there is a new Hollywood or political person raping people like Bill Cosby? 
Bill Cosby got raped?  I mean, I know he was in prison and all but that's some pretty unappetizing old man ass.

oromagi
oromagi
I don't consider Michael Wolff a reliable source of information but its interesting that nobody seems to pushing back on this revelation from his new book:

Donald Trump took a "sudden interest" in Ghislaine Maxwell's case as he was considering who to pardon in the final week of his presidency, journalist Michael Wolff alleges in a new book.

Maxwell, a close associate of Jeffrey Epstein, is awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges, to which she has pleaded not guilty. Epstein died in jail last year while he was awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges.

According to Wolff's new book "Landslide"— his second detailing the Trump presidency — the former president's attention turned to Maxwell and her case as he looked for potential candidates for a presidential pardon, according to an extract published by the Times of London.

According to Wolff, Trump was "bored" by the "process and details" of pardoning individuals but was determined to use the executive power granted to presidents before he departed the White House.

Wolff said he would frequently interrupt conversations to ask: "Why do you think should be pardoned? Give me one person — who's your top pick?" 

Of Maxwell, he asked "Has she said anything about me?" according to the book. Wolff reports that he added: "Is she going to talk? Will she roll on anybody?"
The former president also considered giving himself a federal pardon, telling aides that "they say I can. Unlimited pardon power," but was dissuaded from doing so due to the risk of triggering individual states to pursue prosecutions, Wolff alleges.

Trump socialized with Maxwell on at least one occasion in 2000, when he was photographed with his wife Melania as well as Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein. He sent her well-wishes in July last year after she was arrested and did so again the following month.  When asked "why you would wish such a person well" by Axios reporter Jonathan Swan, Trump replied: "She's now in jail, so yeah, I wish her well. I would wish you well. I would wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty."

Trump ultimately did not pardon Maxwell. His former chief strategist Steve Bannon and the rapper Lil Wayne were among those he did pardon.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I'm a member of the town.
oromagi
oromagi
I'm a member of the town.

wrong town