Vaccinated life expectancy

Author: Wylted

Total: 79
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
new information has come out that will explain how long you have to live if you got vaccinated.  Most people will be alive only 3 more years 

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
His vaccinations should be off the supplies. Immediately. Vaccination itself, in definition, is healthy. Putting bad stuff in vaccines and market it, however, is not healthy at all.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Wylted

Henry Makow is a Canadian author, campaigner against homosexuality, public opponent of Zionism and Freemasonry, conspiracy theorist and the inventor of the board game Scruples.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
...Have you read this garbage article?

The entire argument relies on the opinion of a Dr. Mylo Canderian, who the article actively states "is of the opinion that 95% of the world's population are "Useless Eaters" who need to be euthanized as quickly as possible... Dr. Canderian is an ardent supporter of Freemasonry's Duty and Obligation to rid the world of the "Plague of Humanity."" This alone makes his opinion pretty suspect, especially given the lack of any data presented on his part.

The "doctor" (I can't seem to find what he got his PhD in, but he is not a medical doctor, nor is it clear he has any expertise in this area aside from the assertion that he has a patent on Graphene Oxide) actively assumes that Graphene Oxide is present in the vaccines (it isn't) and derives every bit of his conclusions from that assumption. I'm sure that, when we are well past his estimated 3-10 year period and the massive death toll he envisions hasn't come to pass, he'll have another excuse for why it's going to happen in another few years based on similarly BS reasoning.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
I haven't personally acquired a vial to test myself. How can I know none of that ingredient is in any of them?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
I think prince Harry said he wants to come back as a pandemic to wipe out humanity. So his thinking is in line with the establishment 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@FLRW
-->@Wylted

Henry Makow is a Canadian author, campaigner against homosexuality, public opponent of Zionism and Freemasonry, conspiracy theorist and the inventor of the board game Scruples.
that last fact is hysterical
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
it makes me feel like whiteflame hates the game
oromagi
oromagi
Guess Wylted's shooting for number 13.

MAJORITY of COVID MISINFORMATION CAME from 12 PEOPLE, REPORT FINDS
CCDH finds ‘disinformation dozen’ have combined following of 59 million people across multiple social media platforms

On Facebook alone, the dozen are responsible for 73% of all anti-vaccine content, though the vaccines have been deemed safe and effective by the US government and its regulatory agencies

Erum Salam
Sat 17 Jul 2021 14.34 EDT

The vast majority of Covid-19 anti-vaccine misinformation and conspiracy theories originated from just 12 people, a report by the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) cited by the White House this week found.

CCDH, a UK/US non-profit and non-governmental organization, found in March that these 12 online personalities they dubbed the “disinformation dozen” have a combined following of 59 million people across multiple social media platforms, with Facebook having the largest impact. CCDH analyzed 812,000 Facebook posts and tweets and found 65% came from the disinformation dozen. Vivek Murthy, US surgeon general, and Joe Biden focused on misinformation around vaccines this week as a driving force of the virus spreading.

On Facebook alone, the dozen are responsible for 73% of all anti-vaccine content, though the vaccines have been deemed safe and effective by the US government and its regulatory agencies. And 95% of the Covid misinformation reported on these platforms were not removed.

Among the dozen are physicians that have embraced pseudoscience, a bodybuilder, a wellness blogger, a religious zealot, and, most notably Robert F Kennedy Jr, the nephew of John F Kennedy who has also linked vaccines to autism and 5G broadband cellular networks to the coronavirus pandemic.

Kennedy was since removed from Instagram, which Facebook owns, but not from Facebook itself.

“Facebook, Google and Twitter have put policies into place to prevent the spread of vaccine misinformation; yet to date, all have failed to satisfactorily enforce those policies,” wrote CCDH’s CEO, Imran Ahmed, in the report. “All have been particularly ineffective at removing harmful and dangerous misinformation about coronavirus vaccines.”

Although platforms have since taken measures to remove many posts and even remove three of the 12 from one platform, the CCDH is calling on Facebook and Instagram, Twitter and YouTube to completely deplatform the disinformation dozen they believe are dangerous and instrumental in creating vaccine hesitancy at a crucial moment in the pandemic.

“Updated policies and statements hold little value unless they are strongly and consistently enforced,” the report said. “With the vast majority of harmful content being spread by a select number of accounts, removing those few most dangerous individuals and groups can significantly reduce the amount of disinformation being spread across platforms.”

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
it makes me feel like whiteflame hates the game
People are dying, man.  What human being with a soul would want to make it a game?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I assume you are trolling, but if not. I was referring to scruples
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
Disclaimer- I don't know if this is true but, in the past, Steven Fishman has provided credible insider information.
Give me a study to verify his claims. Unlike you, I don't accept claims uncritically because an expert says them - I still expect evidence.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Over half the population has been vaccinated, so you are saying that nearly half the population will be dead in three years. Funny thing is that if that time passes and there is no massive die-off and I necro this thread four years from now asking you about that claim you won't admit you were wrong.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@whiteflame
I'm sure that, when we are well past his estimated 3-10 year period and the massive death toll he envisions hasn't come to pass, he'll have another excuse for why it's going to happen in another few years based on similarly BS reasoning.
Sort of like those espousing in of the world related to Mayan counter of 2012.  I poo-pooed that early only heard whinning.

If all of vaccinated people do die off ----cant say it isnt impossble, tho it may be impossible----, then that will serve to give humanity figure out better what operating systems do they want use on Earth, because it will slow the trashing of the planet and abuse of resources, tho it may not change the amount of global warming that is coming, because of the amount of PPE's already out there.

It may be possible that those PPE's will be removed by  some strange unknown technology, or by planting carbon sequestering, deep rooted plants ---tall blur prariere grasses{?}all over 7 prarrire states in USA and other countries.  Not likely but who knows what humanity, ---irrereseptive of how many die off, or not--- will do in the future, or if it will matter to whether we exinct ouselvess.

Some would say, good riddance to the cancer or Earth or the barbarians or etc.

Wylted
Wylted
Sort of like those espousing in of the world related to Mayan counter of 2012.  I poo-pooed that early only heard whinning.
It scared me in 2000. I thought we would all die at the stroke of midnight.  Then the Mayan conspiracies started at 2001 and I prepared for death. 

Any experts who knew the constheorists were wrong, is responsible for panic by not doing an extremely thorough breakdown of the premises and logic used by theorists
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
I haven't personally acquired a vial to test myself. How can I know none of that ingredient is in any of them?
Even if you had a vial, you likely couldn't do the requisite testing to see if graphine oxide was an ingredient. I'm not sure why researchers would add an actively poisonous ingredient to their vaccines, or why absolutely no one involved with the crafting, manufacture and injection of these vaccines would decide to say anything about the presence of such an ingredient. You're putting the onus on me to show that this ingredient isn't there, but you have no reason to believe that it would be aside from this person's claim. Why should I believe them over every single professional involved in this? The sheer amount of conspiracy involved in believing something like this is in our vaccines is massive, but for some reason, that extremely low likelihood is outweighed by one random PhD with no obvious credentials and, also, no access to a vial of vaccine.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
Because the earth would be better off if the human population is smaller, so we can live in harmony with nature easily, as outlined by the plans of globalist on the Georgia guidestones
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
So, let me get this straight: you're telling me that thousands, tens of thousands of people who know about this ingredient and know the danger it presents are actively seeking to end large subsets of humanity because they effectively view themselves as Thanos from Infinity War. These people have family members and friends who have gotten vaccinated, and either didn't take the obvious opportunity to inform them ahead of time to prevent their inevitable deaths, or informed them and somehow swore that increasingly large number of people to absolute secrecy. Now we're talking about what could be tens or hundreds of thousands of people who are all in the know about this and never mention it to anyone.

...Yes, that seems far more likely than that this one guy is full of shit.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
Show me evidence that many people know the ingredients and the process please. My theory is that things are very compartmentalized like an assembly line

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
So now you don't think that there are many researchers at these companies who are familiar with the ingredients? That the FDA never tests these vials for their contents? That none of the independent researchers who have tested the effects of vaccination have ever tested a vial? That no doctor in any lab across the country has ever pulled aside a single vial for their own testing? That none of those sent abroad have ever been tested? You talk about compartmentalization, but at best, that would only explain why some researchers at these companies would not know about this particular ingredient. It doesn't explain why any testing of the finished vaccine vials wouldn't reveal its presence.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
you raise a good point. The FDA is ran by big pharma as there is a revolving door between pharma executives and people running the FDA, but you raise some good points. I'll reconsider this line of reasoning.  

What is that dude's motive for lying though? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Does the door revolve clockwise or counter clockwise.

Or is it prone to sporadic changes of directional rotation.

And if the FDA is ran by big pharma, is the door manual or does it utilise sensory electronics.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@zedvictor4
some people in the fda, later go on to lucrative fields in big pharma and visa versa. It creates a conflict of interest.  
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
I'm not sure, but it's a lot easier to believe that there's one liar than many. As for the FDA being in bed with big pharma, I might believe that's more of a problem if we were talking about them just trying to get these companies more profits. I don't see how they or these companies stand to benefit from having a large portion of the population die off in the next 3-10 years. All these companies would go under overnight after this was discovered.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
We know of companies that have shipped tainted products overseas to sell to 3rd world children because they couldn't sell it here and other examples of disgusting behavior. I think it would be more like, concern they could miss out on earning billions and not being concerned about the potential downside. I sure as hell wouldn't want to miss out on earning my stake holders billions, even if it meant I had to take a few risks.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
At best, what circumstances like that depict is a willingness by these companies to put others at risk who could not affect their bottom line. There’s a reason they don’t just distribute tainted product among the US population without consequences, and while the willingness to do it elsewhere is very concerning, it doesn’t demonstrate a willingness to do it at home. As for risk, let’s be clear: if everyone who received your vaccine died within 10 years, there is no doubt that you will cease to be a company in that time. The risk is absolute. The probability is 100%. I don’t know anyone who would take that risk.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Power corrupts.

So what's new?

21 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
 "Funny thing is that if that time passes and there is no massive die-off and I necro this thread four years from now asking you about that claim you won't admit you were wrong."   This comment is a two way street.  Seems time will tell, that's why I wont get vaccinated. I will let time tell if the vaccine is safe. I have a 99.7% chance of living without it anyway.  There are dozens if not hundreds more deadly things I might die of on a daily bases than dying from covid.  People who live in fear of covid are already dead, they choose to quit living life.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@sadolite
he'll justify himself as right in 4 years somehow even if the thread is correct.

For example if declassified documents come out showing the capital breach was justified because their was election fraud, liberals will still somehow spin it as an insurrection and Biden as the rightful president 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Wylted
That's the beauty of being right about everything. You never have to admit you are wrong. Take the scientific community for example, they are never wrong about anything. The standard response is this, "Our findings or decision was based on the  available facts and information" Never mind our decision killed 100,000 people.