Vaccinated life expectancy

Author: Wylted

Total: 79
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
If evidence comes out showing the capital breach was justified because [there] was election fraud,
Are you saying there currently is no such evidence?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Are you saying there currently is no such evidence?
All I know is that trump has access to classified documents others did not and thinks there was an issue, and was still gentlemanly enough to step down for the good of the country 
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
lol bs
drlebronski
drlebronski
if the government was tryna kill us with the vaccine they would have done it already. to even get into school theres a bunch of vaccines you have to get.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@sadolite
that logic is so dumb by refusing to get the vaccine cause theres no evidence it wont kill us???????? you had to have multiple vaccinations to get into school (though looking at what you have said i dont think youve been to school) i don't think those caused a die-off but regardless you have 0 evidence to back up your claims. your so freaking selfish refusing to take the vaccine because you wont get hurt if you get covid. people like you are the reason covid numbers are going up, deaths going up. trumpeters like you are selfish science denying karen's that don't care about the well being of anybody else but yourself. millions have died and all you do is sit back and say i trust my immune system what a loser.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@drlebronski
And you wonder why I don't listen to people like you. LOL
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@drlebronski
Oh and you do know the vaccine does not stop the spread of covid.  Vaccinated or not you will get it if you are predisposed to get it. So your red herring argument that if I don't get vaccinated i will spread covid is complete BS. All the vaccine claims to do is lessen the symptoms and that is it. And that cant even be proved  as the vast majority show  little or no symptoms when they get it when they are unvaccinated. 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@sadolite
your right on that last part it doesnt stop transmission. but o you know why???????? because the delta varient which happened because no one got vaccinated i also doubt you ever wear a mask
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite
Doesn't God want you to get vaccinated? He killed more than 500 Catholic priests and nuns who have died from COVID-19 in India  to make an example that prayer doesn't work.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
What does god have to do with any of this? God doesn't control outcome.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@drlebronski
"because the delta varient which happened because no one got vaccinated i also doubt you ever wear a mask" Please do tell how me not wearing a mask causes a virus to mutate or how not being vaccinated causes a virus to mutate. I'll wait. Cant wait to hear this science.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@sadolite
if you just let a virus run wild not taking any precautions at all over time ovre time it will mutate!!

As a virus replicates, its genes undergo random “copying errors” (i.e. genetic mutations). Over time, these genetic copying errors can, among other changes to the virus, lead to alterations in the virus' surface proteins or antigens. Our immune system uses these antigens to recognize and fight the virus.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@drlebronski
The virus runs wild no matter what, its airborne everywhere. So you actually believe that the covid vaccine stops the virus from mutating? What happens to all the covid viruses floating around in the air everywhere around the world? Are they psychic and decide not to mutate into any number of countless ways because they know a useless vaccine has been made that doesn't do anything to stop it? The vaccine didn't do shit to protect anyone from the so called variant. Maybe covid is just the flu. 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@sadolite

Common question
How long can the coronavirus stay in the air?

Aerosolized coronavirus can remain in the air for up to three hours.

that was the first result from a single google search. do you do any research????????????
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@FLRW
Doesn't God want you to get vaccinated? He killed more than 500 Catholic priests and nuns who have died from COVID-19 in India to make an example that prayer doesn't work.

Ok lol. I'm not proud of laughing at this but whatever.
Conway
Conway
-->
@sadolite
"because the delta varient which happened because no one got vaccinated i also doubt you ever wear a mask" Please do tell how me not wearing a mask causes a virus to mutate or how not being vaccinated causes a virus to mutate. I'll wait. Cant wait to hear this science.
A variant did not happen "because no one got vaccinated".  The very first case to be transferred between humans did not happen "because no one got vaccinated".  It just happened.  It's thought by some that the more a virus replicates, the more random mutations which occur, and the more chances that a mutation which doesn't negatively effect propagation will come into play.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Conway
The variant did happen because people did not get vaccinated. Viruses cannot replicate on their own, but rather depend on their host cell's protein synthesis pathways to reproduce. This typically occurs by the virus inserting its genetic material in host cells, co-opting the proteins to create viral replicates, until the cell bursts from the high volume of new viral particles.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@FLRW
The delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 was first discovered in December of last year. To say that the vaccines could have prevented it is more aspirational than actual, since there wasn't a widespread vaccination effort and the earliest vaccines were not yet approved via EUA for use.

I also think your statement is a little too definitive. Variants can and do still develop so long as the virus has hosts in which it can actively replicate. Even if we assume the absolute maximum level of vaccination possible in the population (given that those 11 and under cannot currently be vaccinated), there would still be cases of the virus and it would persist at some level. The number of variants generated over time would almost certainly decrease, but given the reality of breakthrough infections among the vaccinated (usually resulting from high infectious doses), they would still find ways to get around. None of this is to say that widespread vaccination should not be the aim - vaccination still offers a great deal of protection from infection even with the high titer infections of the delta variant and, among those infected, dramatically reduces the incidences of complications - but I think it's important to note the limitations of vaccination as well as its benefits.
sadolite
sadolite
Virus's can, metaphorically speaking, fly out your ass, but cant mutate on their own. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drlebronski
your right on that last part it doesnt stop transmission. but o you know why???????? because the delta varient which happened because no one got vaccinated i also doubt you ever wear a mask
The last thing these people are interested in, is truth.

DB, still trying to instill rational, logical common sense  truths into the irrational, illogical, lack of common sense, lack of compassion for other humans, ---spefically health car workers-- and just plain immature adult humans who believe they are adults. Sad :--( This why end-date-for- humanity is more likely to occur before my prognostication date of 2232.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drlebronski
Aerosolized coronavirus can remain in the air for up to three hours. that was the first result from a single google search. do you do any research????????????
DB, these people dont need none of your research, they believe they more intellectually smart than the scientists at the CDC and elswe of like-minded scientist around the globe. Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity gives them right punish the rest of the world with their immature actions. Sad :--(

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@ebuc
the scientists are actually antifer tryna inject you with gayness and communism

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
 Viruses cannot replicate on their own, but rather depend on their host cell's protein synthesis pathways to reproduce. This typically occurs by the virus inserting its genetic material in host cells, co-opting the proteins to create viral replicates, until the cell bursts from the high volume of new viral particles.
Yet another caring soul ---FLRW-- trying to speak truth to those who have no empathy for their own soul much less others and specifically the health care workers on front lines.

These people and the trumpeteers like them need to have a MRI brain scan done to find out where the wires are not making the correct connections for empathy and basic maturity that should be mandatory of all adults over age 25. This is just common sense.

Good luck FLRW

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@drlebronski
the scientists are actually antifer tryna inject you with gayness and communism
I am all for it I guess. Sadly this didn't happen with me.

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Intelligence_06
ulll see the antifer mob is gonna get u wen u lest supect it

331 days later

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
One year down, two to go. Start working on your bucket list, folks.

57 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
So what you are saying is you  do have an open mind about wholesale genocide if its an ends to a means, so long as those means fit your agenda?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Species reduction would perhaps be a good thing.

Though I would suggest that in terms of intellectual development, a lot of people was a necessary evolutionary requirement.

But maybe we are now at a point whereby intellectual necessity can be technologically facilitated.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
I think people who are for depopulation should lead by example.
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
all people vaccinated have a raise in spike protein and they are more likely to die