@sadolite
LOL.

Twill be soon enough my friend.

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Vici
all people vaccinated have a raise in spike protein and they are more likely to die
Get your facts right.

How long spike proteins last in the body
The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognizes them as not part of you. This "learning the enemy" process is how the immune system figures out how to defeat the real coronavirus. It remembers what it saw and when you are exposed to coronavirus in the future it can rapidly mount an effective immune response. 

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Vici

SARS-CoV-2 spike protein inhibits growth of prostate cancer: a potential role of the COVID-19 vaccine killing two birds with one stone
FLRW
FLRW

As a matter of fact, dozens of clinical trials are testing mRNA treatment vaccines in people with various types of cancer, including pancreatic cancer, colorectal cancer, and melanoma. Some vaccines are being evaluated in combination with drugs that enhance the body’s immune response to tumors. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@FLRW
As a matter of fact, dozens of clinical trials are testing mRNA treatment vaccines in people with various types of cancer, including pancreatic cancer, colorectal cancer, and melanoma. Some vaccines are being evaluated in combination with drugs that enhance the body’s immune response to tumors. 
Will Covid be credited for eradicating cancer? Will China virus be a tribute and not a stigma?

35 days later

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
I decided I will pop in every few months for this thread so I will remember to check in on the deadline as promised in post 13. Maybe make a couple random posts elsewhere when I do so.

Anyway, population still hasn't been genocided by the illuminati yet but we still have 1.75 years to go.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Best.Korea
If the illuminati does genocide us all then this will be a chance to test the prediction you made in post 29 as well, so look forward to that if you still stand by this childish silliness.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I dont understand what you are saying, but I will assume you are wrong.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Best.Korea
It was a while ago. Quick refresher...

You started this thread by claiming the illuminati were going to kill off billions of people using vaccines or something gay like that. In post 13 I said that you were wrong about the illuminati trying to genocide people via vaccines. In post 29 you said that if I was wrong about that then I would never admit it.

So, since I will be reviving this thread every few months the good news for you is that if it turns out that I was wrong and everyone dies then we will be able to test whether I am willing to admit to being wrong. I won't be able to get away with pretending I never said that.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I think you confused me with someone. This is not my thread. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Best.Korea
Oh, I assumed that if I could figure it out with only about 10 minutes of clicking around the site after being gone three months then you weren't trying to hide it. If you were trying to hide it then... my bad I guess. Super sorry.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I decide who is right. I decided that I am right. You were wrong to accuse me of whatever you did. You should repent immediatelly. Its not that I expected any better from users on this site. You probably suffer from severe brain damage. There is no cure. I cant help you.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea

--> @Discipulus_Didicit
I decide who is right. I decided that I am right. You were wrong to accuse me of whatever you did. You should repent immediatelly. Its not that I expected any better from users on this site. You probably suffer from severe brain damage. There is no cure. I cant help you.

Even as a Korean god you cannot cure severe brain damage. That leaves you very vulnerable considering you suffer from delusions of grandeur which you cannot cure.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
Just because I am the God does not mean I am almighty or everything.

15 days later

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
So, since I will be reviving this thread every few months th
e good news for you is that if it turns out that I was wrong and everyone dies then we will be able to test whether I am willing to admit to being wrong. I won't be able to get away with pretending I never said that.
I am quite clearly not the north Korea guy. But yeah it's pretty common for liberals to pretend like conspiracies are bullshit and then admit to them years later.

McCarthy stated that Russian spies were quite prevalent in government he was scoffed and pressured into revealing the names of suspects many of whom were innocent to appease liberals yelling "where is the evidence".

Note McCarthy tried to avoid this because he knew many suspects were innocent but he was pressured by the left to give names. Years later CIA declassified documents prove that in fact the government was heavily infiltrated.

We had the Wuhan lab leak theory that was just called true.

We have the Cambodian killing fields that liberals called a conspiracy against the new government just because it was leftists. 

So the theory that perhaps the election process was not perfect, should be given more credence than it has been so the left doesn't keep repeating the same mistake over and over

48 days later

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Nah broski, liberals aren't the only ones telling you that this Fishman guy os a nutter. As you van clearly see above I am doing so as well.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
We have about 1.5 years until the timer is up on the prediction though so I guess we will see.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
We have about 1.5 years until the timer is up on the prediction though so I guess we will see.
These mRNA dead in three year nutters, are similar to the late 80's ..' there aint no global warming ', who by end of 90s' and early 2000's changed their tune to, ok,

so there is some global warming but not caused by humans.

Oh yeah and their nutter speak is also similar to those Aztec/Mayan calender nutters who claimed world ---all time-- would  end in 2012.  Duhh, after words they say, on no, we never said world/time would end, only a huge cosmic change.

Nutters cant live with, oh damn, I guess will do have to live with them, and we cant live without them, or can we?

26 days later

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
How long left until all the reptilians use the vaccine to leech our precious bodily fluids into the twenty fourth dimension or whatever? The OP said 36 months about 18 months ago, so 18 months left if the timetable holds but the timetable might have changed since then. What is your expert opinion on this?