Vtl supadudz for scumslip
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vtl supadudz 
Lunatic
Lunatic
If you are town here you know what the scum slip is. Don't make me explain it just help me lynch him.
Lunatic
Lunatic
There was technically two one I could maybe forgive lol
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Don't care enough. Really random roles overall. Just gonna assume I'm town and I don't care enough argue plus with a 4x deathproof I'll be fine. If I die I die town can just be stupid lol

VTL SupaDudz
Vader
Vader
Lol I misread my PM I guess I do have a wincon whatever. Already took an L and expect to be lynched so I don't surprised if I turn town and was stupid
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
your voting yourself over pressure form literally one person. Sounds like a townie thing to do. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Lol I misread my PM I guess I do have a wincon whatever. Already took an L and expect to be lynched so I don't surprised if I turn town and was stupid
The wincon one was the one maybe I could forgive, based on mods maybe not using same wincon like I do. I'll be fair here and unvote if you can catch the other one before long. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Yeah... I agree that Supa's response looks pretty scummy. If he's not lying, then there's a problem with the modding in this game. Plausible as that may be, based on both Luna's response and my own PM, I find this particular issue hard to buy.

VTL Supa
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I don't have a vig shot. I have a vigilante and 4x deathproof
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah I fucked myself for not reading PM so I don't care if I die, I took an L and am gonna be on scum list for awhile because of my fuck up. It's better to lynch me now to confirm I town versus leaving me alive to keep suspicion on me in endgame
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
Does anyone have a role other than deathproof/vigilante?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
VTL Supa
Lunatic
Lunatic
UNVOTE

he answered right within two minutes of me asking I'll let this one go.

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Unvote
VTL MisterChris
I think roles will be more beneficial for town. Not using it can aid scum more. 

If you think this, explain why you are VTLing me, who stated that TOWN should simply be cautious, as opposed to Lunatic, who said TOWN should not use roles at all. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Never played with this guy before but he seems to be acting normal, like he got a normal role or something.

Or, hear me out, I'm acting as though I have no idea what roles the rest of TOWN possess, because I don't. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@MisterChris
Your role?
MisterChris
MisterChris
I have them as slight town reads based on me knowing town all have screwy roles (Wylted has done a similar setup before) and using that knowledge to evaluate how each player opened up the day. So, same reason that I scum read Chris basically.

You're making a lot of assumptions about the rest of TOWN that I didn't feel comfortable to make (especially given I haven't played a Wylted game before).
Regardless,  that portions of TOWN have "screwy roles" does not equate to TOWN's roles having no utility. Hence my statement:
"I say just be cautious about using roles. Only use if you are CONFIDENT in the utility it will bring TOWN."

MisterChris
MisterChris
OK. Caught up fully now. I'm also a x4 Vig, and I can prove that role if there is a TRACKER by any chance. This game is more wacko than I initially thought. I figured I must be an outlier or something
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@MisterChris
I doubt that there is a tracker. My bet is that everyone is a vig. The fact that you say there might be one strikes me as a town tell, just a gut feeling. I buy it for now.

unvote
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
By "everyone" I mean all the townies.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
My bet is that everyone is a vig.
I'm wondering if the differentiator between SCUM and TOWN will be the amount of Deathproof's each side has. SCUM either has massive offensive capability or beefier defense for balance....
MisterChris
MisterChris
For that reason I'd wager anyone with over x4 deathproofs is SCUM.
Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@MisterChris
OK. Caught up fully now. I'm also a x4 Vig, and I can prove that role if there is a TRACKER by any chance. This game is more wacko than I initially thought. I figured I must be an outlier or something
I think if you initially knew your role was deathproof you wouldn’t be worried about being lynched. The fact that you are so against your lynch could display scum, because town just wouldn’t die with their deathproof roles. 

Also, you claimed 4x vig instead of 4x deathproof. You probably skimmed through what everyone was claiming and copied their claims, but copied wrong. Not a good mistake to make as scum
Polyglot
Polyglot
Also, claiming there’s a tracker after everyone but you already claimed vigilante/deathproof seems a bit scummy as well. 

I think the best bet would be to lynch you this day phase. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Polyglot
The fact that you are so against your lynch could display scum, because town just wouldn’t die with their deathproof roles. 
Please point me to where I've been freaking out over my supposedly impending lynch. And no, the fact I'm arguing with you now does not support your premise. If the lynch is stupid I'm going to say so, whether it's for me or any other person with deathproof abilities. The initial argument for my lynch was a pile of doo doo so I criticized it.

TOWN shouldn't waste their time on shoddy wagons. Only SCUM would want that. TOWN can lynch me but it would be a massive waste of time and energy, not to mention a loss of firepower (remember, SCUM undoubtedly have deathproof roles making my vig ability all the more crucial to TOWN's success). You advocating a lynch on a vig that has offered to confirm their role (should TOWN have the ability) is a SCUM tell in my eyes. 

you claimed 4x vig instead of 4x deathproof. You probably skimmed through what everyone was claiming and copied their claims, but copied wrong. Not a good mistake to make as scum
You just told me that I'm evidently worried over my lynch. If that were true, I'd be poring over my statements, ensuring that I made no mistakes. Now you criticize me for acting relatively incautious and committing a typo. You are dismantling your previous argument within this statement.

BTW, if I'm trying to be quick I'm going to CTRL + C and CTRL + V.

Also, claiming there’s a tracker after everyone but you already claimed vigilante/deathproof seems a bit scummy as well. 

You claiming I claimed there was a tracker seems scummy. 

"I can prove that role if there is a TRACKER by any chance."

VTL Polygot. Clearly trying to start a lynch train off of scraps. Looks like a mislynch attempt if I've ever seen one.

Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@MisterChris
Why even suggest there is a tracker after everyone has already claimed the same role: deathproof/vigilante combo. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Post 88 comes off as really defensive. Mostly because of the vote. And because it's wierd MisterChris would act surprised that polyglot is calling him out for slipping with the 4x vig thing when we literally just called supa out for a similar slip.