Diversity of Religious Experience, A Problem for Monotheists (from a polytheist prospective)

Author: TheMorningsStar

Total: 55
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
I have always been male.  Never been female.  Never been unknown.  Only a male.   I am not a runaway.  I love Jesus.  He is my king and my God. 

Well it is on record that this simply is not true. And your wild claims of being "hacked" don't fly.

Get well soon Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecret 😂
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I have always been male.  Never been female.  Never been unknown.  Only a male.   I am not a runaway.  I love Jesus.  He is my king and my God. 

Well it is on record that this simply is not true. And your wild claims of being "hacked" don't fly.
Personal attacks are one of your strengths, aren't they? That must make you feel so proud.  And your mum. I bet your kids just love the fact that daddy is a bully and your grandkids go and brag about their granddad to their mates at school. O they must be so proud of you for your bully skills.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas

Personal attacks are one of your strengths, aren't they?

Stating facts are not "personal attacks"  And who have I "attacked" and how?

I bet your kids just love the fact that daddy is a bully... O they must be so proud of you for your bully skills. 

Who have I "bullied" and how?
 You can't keep throwing these kind of  wild accusations around without evidence,"Tradey" Tradesecrete. It just not right,😁

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Are you really so ignorant? Every time you raise anything about me personally is being done to personally attack me.  To go on about something in a profile page, to go on about alleged bragging, to go on about any of my personal life - is nothing short of a personal attack on me. Don't you get that? 

You use ad hominin attack very often - you attack the man and not the argument.  Don't be so naïve as to think you can just continue to get away with it. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Are you really so ignorant? Every time you raise anything about me personally is being done to personally attack me. 

So you are accusing me of attacking and bullying  you then. I see. This is coming from the same person that so flippantly tells us:

"Words are words. And that is all they are". #45  Tradesecret

and that:

"The Bible is a book. It can't cause anything" .#3  Tradesecret

You need to get your priorities not to mention facts right, Reverend Tradey" Tradesecret". Or at least keep up with what you and or your other personas have to say on your own behalf. 

I only  raise what you have raised freely about yourself, Reverend "Tradey" Tradsecrete.

to go on about any of my personal life - is nothing short of a personal attack on me.

Well again, it is you that freely speaks of your "personal life", I simply raise what you have freely told this forum about yourself when and where appropriate.

And they are not personal attacks, silly?  They are simply highlighting your extraordinary intellect and career that you feel is appropriate to tell us about at every given chance

You use ad hominin attack very often - you attack the man and not the argument. 

I remind you again : "Words are words. And that is all they are". #45  Tradesecret. And let us not forget your own "attacks" and ad hominin's";

Here>.

Tradesecret wrote: Stupid man. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161

Tradesecret wrote: the serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24

Tradesecret wrote: After all,  you are the swine and the dogs that trample over the pearls.  your comments to me are like water of a ducks back.  #36

"water off a duck's back", you say , yet here you are crying and whining.

Don't be so naïve as to think you can just continue to get away with it. 

And don't you ever believe yourself to be whiter than white, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete. I have a good and long memory for my age so much so that I still remember that it was you that started all the abuse towards me in the first instance. It was all uncalled for and all unnecessary.  But you made the big mistake in believing that I was a dunce and  easy target for your  unjust abuse and imagined superior status and patronising tones  in those first few months after I joined here.

Your own comments have simply come back to bite you and you don't like it. But " words are just words that can't do nothing" according to you, aren't they Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete?

Get well soon.... all three of you.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Stephen,

You prove my point.  

I have conceded before today that I should never have acted like you and attacked the person.  I did. I was wrong.  

You on the other hand would never concede the point.  Why not? Because you don't see it as being wrong.  And that too is the point. 

Bullies never ADMIT they do wrong or bully people.   

You are a bully.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Stephen,You prove my point.  

Nope!   But you have proven mine with your own double standards WHEN IT SUITS YOU.

I have conceded before today that I should never have acted like you and attacked the person.  I did. I was wrong. 

First cut is the deepest and all that, Reverend. I never acted like you to begin with Reverend. I came to this forum in the genuine hope of discussing my own thought and opinions about these unreliable scriptures. You just couldn't handle the fact that I had a backhand for almost everything you had to say in defence of these unreliable, ambiguous half stories that make up the bible. You are a clown Reverend "tradey" and it didn't take me too long to show that you are a clown. Would you like an example of me showing you to be the clown that you are?

Here's ' your very latest clown moment:

Tradesecret  " In order for me to study Hebrew, I needed a teacher.  That he was a Hebrew was a bonus".  Where ever on earth did you dig up this  "Hebrew"!!!?? Mount Sinai?
🤣

You on the other hand would never concede the point. 

What point? I have shown you to be the nineteen faced Reverend that you really are. I have nothing to concede. And I am not about to pat you on the back anytime soon.

Why not?

Because I know what you are as do many others here but  they have just decided not to mention it.

Because you don't see it as being wrong. 

What is wrong. What have I ever done that is wrong.

Bullies never ADMIT they do wrong or bully people.   You are a bully.  

But haven't you repeatedly told us."Words are words. And that is all they are". #45  Tradesecret ?
and haven't you told me that my "your comments to me are like water of a ducks back".  #36

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^is what you say when it suits you to do so.

As I have already pointed out Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete,  You started your vile uncalled for attacks towards me simply because you couldn't handle my line of questioning the scriptures  that you didn't ever have answers for. They didn't train you for that, did they Reverend . Some academic training you had. You wasted your money or no doubt, someone else's . 

Stop your whining and complaining. I personally believe you need another break, you simply cannot cope.

>>>>>>>If you don't like what I say, simply stop engaging me or block me. It is that simple.<<<<<<<

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@TheMorningsStar
even your occultism friend, Mr. Greer is a monotheistic, he just also believes in lesser entities, which semantically he refers to as gods, but Christians may refer to as angels or demons, Muslims may refer to as Jinn or perhaps Irish people would think of as leprechauns.  

It's still monotheism. 
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@Wylted
Pretty sure I have seen him criticize that very idea on his blogs (it is also a variation of Villager B, which he criticizes), but if you have a good source that that is what he believes then I would love to see it.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheMorningsStar
I thought he may have been a golden dawn member, because of his books on golden dawn. It could be I am mistaken. I know no active golden dawn members live, but by golden dawn I mean the modern day heirs to their occult philosophy, which largely is a kabbalistic Christian occult Mashup of ideals. Heirs to the hermetic tradition
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheMorningsStar
villager b does not seem to be what I mean. I mean that God makes up all things and is the creator. That these personal experiences may be lesser gods. Kind of like how you would have a queen ant that is never seen, but you see her worker ants all the time who give her free stuff. The male worker ants are lesser ants and the queen would be the creator ant. Same with God and lesser God's worshipped in many forms of paganism
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones
TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and now back to a man, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks,

TRADESECRET, YOUR VERY REVEALING AND EMBARRASSING QUOTE IN YOUR POST #30 RELATIVE TO MY POST #29 ABOUT YOUR SEX CHANGE!:  "Which part of not answering personal questions don't you understand?"

THANK YOU TRADESECRET FOR ADMITTING that the personal questions I posed to you about your obvious SEX CHANGE from a woman to a man in my post #29 shown below, were too personal and you didn't want to discuss them in this forum!  Whoops, you slipped on your Freudian AGAIN!  Priceless! LOL!

Membership, it is official, as we knew anyway because of the visual facts in my link above, TRADESECRET ADMITS THAT THEY HAD AN UNGODLY SEX CHANGE because as shown above in their quote in context, they said "it was to personal to discuss it in this forum!"

Tradesecret, you will NEVER be able to live this post down, EVER, but the truth will set you free, praise your honesty in this matter!  
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:32)

OMG, yep, the chickens always come home to roost!  LOL!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

!!!! TO THE MEMBERSHIP,  UPDATED NEWS PERTAINING TO THE BIBLE INEPT TRADESECRET !!!!

If you have encountered the dumbfounded of the Bible Tradesecret of late, I am sure that you have seen their NEW EXCUSES to run away from your questions relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible that they cannot answer and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath.

Here is the “current list” of their new ruses to RUN AWAY from your questions, especially biblical axioms that they cannot address in any way whatsoever!  Yes, they’re child like, comical, and very weak, and showing Tradesecret grasping for straws that are not even there to begin with, but what did we expect from “her/him/unknown/him” other than what is shown below?” 

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #1: Tradesecret will now call you a “bully,” for making them the Bible fool, or for asking questions that they could not answer, even though the questions asked by you were logically valid!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #2: Tradesecret will now accuse you of “stalking” them if you had the audacity to repeat more than once why Tradesecret hasn’t addressed your questions in the first place!  Priceless!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #3: Tradesecret will now use the ruse of “attacking them personally,” by name calling, which has nothing to do with the questions asked to them. Where the irony is “her/him/unknown/him" performs this act as well. Can Tradesecret spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  Sure they can!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #4: Tradesecret will just go “SILENT” to your questions in the hopes that you will forget about the fact that you presented them to “her/him/unknown/him" in the first place!  Shhhhh, with Tradesecret, mums the word!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #5:  Tradesecret will give you “cutesy” excuses and images to try and take your mind off of the FACT that they are running away again from your valid questions!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #6:  Tradesecret will accuse you of going off topic relating to the specific thread when they can't address your questions to them, BUT, as easily shown, Tradesecret goes off topic of a thread all the time to try and save further embarrassment relative to their Bible stupidity!

Surely we will add other “EXCUSES” as time goes by that Tradesecret will “have to come up with” in having to RUN AWAY from your valid questions to them.

Unfortunately for the Bible inept Tradesecret, I alone have over ONE HUNDRED, I repeat, over ONE HUNDRED Jesus inspired posts to Tradesecret that have gone logically unanswered, other than Tradesecret running away from them!  Whereas this explicitly shows that Tradesecret totally runs away from their Division of Christianity in total SHAME, and is no more a Christian than the equally Bible inept FAUXLAW!

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Distortion
Dismorphia
Didaction
Disfigurate
Father, why do these words sound so dysentary?
Apophenia
Can be fun
Join the holy orgy
Pareidolia
Everyone!

Sorry, I merely question why the man who professed love and long-suffering toward others should be used as a weapon in hand?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@TheMorningsStar
Mmm, an interesting argument, which lays on the same basis that Big Foot and Alien Abuductee Karen... I think disregarding the atheistic position is the wrong move to make, you acknowledge that choosing one book over another to believe in is special pleading, or believing one testimony over another, but if they can all be discarded as inaccurate, as one god coming to you and saying their is only one god, which is untrue according to your perspective, would make most testimony inaccurate. Therefore, using your argument, it'd better put to say there are no gods. 
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@Theweakeredge
I didn't really focus on the atheist position in the OP but on the monotheist vs polytheist aspect. I am working on a different post on the atheist vs theist aspect, but I am unsure when I will get it all typed up as I am also working on an epistemology post and a cosmology post.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Surely we will add other “EXCUSES” as time goes by that Tradesecret will “have to come up with” .

Telling you to prove his case for him,  rewrite the scriptures.   Put words into the mouths of the biblical authors.   Put words into the mouths of the biblical characters.  Put words into the mouth of Jesus himself . 

Exhibit double standards.   Exhibit hypocrisy.   Respond to a question with a question of  his own. Respond to  genuine  questions with sarcasm.   Redirect the question to something he believes is easier to answer.    Ignore the questions altogether and won't ever answer it. 

Pretend he were never asked a question.  Try to shame the questioner.  Persistently address the questioner in derogatory terms, then complain that he is being picked on, harassed and bullied .    Often use the 'answer me first' tactic.   Redefine words to suit his own narrative and agenda .  Accuse others of doing what it is he constantly does himself . Re write members comments to enable him to respond to a question, ie " so the question really is"  OR  "so what you mean is", OR  "so what you are saying is".   Proclaims his credentials on the www in the belief that  by doing so that he has an higher authority overall matters biblical and his questioner in particular.

Purposefully derail his own and other members threads because he has embarrassed himself or he has  been embarrassed by another member.  And    the one that all believers  continually use, go into denial and  tell bare faced lies.

All the above can be tagged to any one or all three of his personas.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheMorningsStar
Too much information is a general people problem.

Especially if the information is illogical and unnecessary.

Such is the necessity of illogical information though.

Or so it seems.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@TheMorningsStar
Well I don't think that monotheist or polytheist are particularly distinct, in fact, I find the polytheist position much harder to square, as you are essentially claiming that multiple impossible beings exist. 
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@Theweakeredge
This is the wrong way of viewing things, monotheists and polytheists make the same claim but differently.

There is a set of things called 'god'. Atheists claim the set is empty, monotheists and polytheists think the set is not empty.

Monotheists claim there is a set of things called god that has one thing inside of it, polytheists say the same but say multiple things are inside of it.
To view the polytheist claims of multiple gods as being inherently less parsimonious is similar to saying that physicists that reject the single-electron theory hold to an unparsimonious view. It is a mistaken application of parsimony that ignores syntactic simplicity.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

AT THIS TIME, I can't post your "ungodly header" that I usually do that shows all of your ungodly infractions that you are guilty of in the name of Jesus, but don't worry, it will return at your expense.

TRADESECRET, unfortunately, I am just addressing your following post #28, as shown below,  that you directed to Jesus and myself, where I will point out your blatant LIES of the entire list that you posted to the membership and in the eyes of Jesus as well (Hebrews 4:13)

We are at stage 2 relative to your “wandering genders” that were in your Profile Page as shown below:

LISTED VARIOUS GENDER LIST OF TRADESECRET
1. Tradesecret as a female:
2. Tradesecret as a male:
3. Tradesecret now as an unknown, huh?:
4. Tradesecret changes back into a male once AGAIN: 

In my post #29 below, I had given you the details of your OBVIOUS gender reassignment surgery from a female to a male, and asked you to discuss your operation so others that are thinking about doing the same would have pertinent information that they could use as well.

Then your followup to my post above, was your exact quote in your post #30 shown below stating “Which part of not answering personal questions don't you understand?”  Therefore, this statement precludes the FACT that you wanted to keep your gender reassignment surgery private, and didn’t want to discuss it in any way!!!   Okay, we can understand, but at least YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU HAD THIS SURGERY TO BEGIN WITH, PRAISE!

Tradesecret, your admittance of having this sex change operation shown above now shows why your Profile Page listed at first you were a female, and then subsequent to your sex change operation, it then listed you as a male as shown in number 1 and 2 of the LISTED VARIOUS GENDER LIST OF TRADESECRET shown above!  

Now, are you ready to discuss your next gender changes of “UNKNOWN” and then back to a "MALE" again as numbers 3 and 4 of your LISTED VARIOUS GENDER LIST OF TRADESECRET explicitly have shown?  Remember, the membership are watching, and most importantly, Jesus is watching you! (Hebrews 4:13)

READY?  TAKE A DEEP BREATH IF NEED BE, AND LET ME KNOW POST HASTE FOR ME TO CONTINUE AT YOUR UNGODLY EXPENSE, OKAY?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

Tradesecret is once again, as usual, RUNNING AWAY from yet another valid post of mine relating to their ungodly actions, what's new? NOTHING! The post in question is directly above this post, and shown in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6594-diversity-of-religious-experience-a-problem-for-monotheists-from-a-polytheist-prospective?page=3&post_number=51

Tradesecret has addressed many posts subsequent to the date and time of the link in question shown above, but for some reason they cannot come forth and address my post #51 above, other than to RUN AWAY from it, hmmmmmm, we can only wonder why, maybe because of its TRUE CONTENT?  LOL

At least Tradesecret is keeping up on their status of being the #1 Bible runaway upon this forum!

7 days later

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

HOUSTON, WE HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH TRADESECRETS GENDER IN THAT IT WAS CHANGED AGAIN FOR THE 5TH TIME!

OMG, as if Tradesecret isn’t embarrassed enough for their continuous Bible stupidity as I have shown alone, and other members as well, and in running away from 105 godly inspired posts from me, and counting,  now Tradesecret changes their gender again back to “UNKNOWN!"

1. Tradesecret as a female:

2. Tradesecret as a male:

3. Tradesecret now as an unknown, huh?

4. Tradesecret changes back into a male once again from an unknown on August 18, 2021: 

5. Tradesecret now changes back to “unknown” from a male on August 29, 2021!!!

As if Tradesecret wasn’t going to HELL in the first place because of their admittance of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT as this passage so states: “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality.” (1 Corinthians 6:9)  Now Tradesecret can't decide in which gender they want to be AGAIN in the face of Jesus the Christ which is BLASPHEME! 

It is truly sad to see the demise of what is left of Tradesecrets now minuscule of standing within this prestigious Religion Forum. Sad indeed. :(

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@BrotherDThomas
why do you even use this website? 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

RationalMadman,

YOUR QUOTE OF NEEDLESS FRUSTRATION ON YOUR PART:  "why do you even use this website? "

If you have to ask this question in the first place, then I cannot begin to answer it for you. 2+2=4.