Siding with Death

Author: ethang5

Total: 327
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Plisken
Glad we have come to an agreement on this issue....
I'm patient. I can wait till you wake.

as your previous statements undermined what one might initially have assumed to be a pro-life position,
As a liberal, you think the process between your ears is reality. Like facts, I don't care for your feelings. What you think is a "pro-life" position, is not so because you think it.

...and made it look like it's made up by a bunch of windbags. 
To you maybe. Brace yourself for reality diverging from the gibberish between your ears.

How are people going wake up?
The only one I know sleeping is you. Don't worry. Reality will wake you as it does all PC liberals.

What is AdHoc?
Ethan doesn't play obtuse. You are free to be goofy, but you will have to be so alone.
Plisken
Debates: 0
Plisken
-->
@ethang5
What is adhoc?  
ethang5
ethang5
Ethan doesn't play obtuse. You are free to be an idiot, but you will have to be so alone.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@ethang5
Abortion?
Sides with - the killer of defenseless babies
Against - Defenseless innocent babies
Considering being alive requires brain activity... we aren't killing innocent anything seeing that we don't do abortions at that time. Although, i personally don't think there should be second trimester abortions.... or if anything, a cutoff at 14 weeks. So how do i side with ultimately... i'm "side with" here... call them killers, whatever... they're not, but okay.  

Death Penalty?
Sides with - The murdering criminal
Against - The innocent victim
The death penalty is more expensive in the long run so i'm against it until we turn the death penalty back into ropes and firing squads... then i'd be for it again... but only if the evidence is video taped or recorded and/or clear and couldn't be mistaken. There needs to be a new 'red handed' clause to death penalty cases... then i'd be for it even now.  

Immigration?
Sides with - The law breaking criminal
Against - The law abiding citizen
I'm against illegal immigration. "illegal" being the key term. I'm for immigration when it's done right and even more... there should be an easier path to citizenship for people that become a part of our society as active members. 

Homosexuality?
Sides with - Disease and death
Against - Abstinence and life
Wtf... i don't care who wants to have sex with who or where people stick their body parts... Side with "Disease and death" lol okay... 

Euthanasia?
Sides with - Death
Against - Life
Death is precious... i'll always side with death. It's the grand escape from this life. Suicide should be legal. If one doesn't want to be here, they shouldn't have to be here. It's not anyone else's decision.  

Illegal Drugs?
Sides with - Overdoses and death
Against - Sobriety and life.
Depends on which drugs. I think they should be legal and regulated. Better than they currently are bc the biggest drug dealers are doctors. Actually, there is very little true drug dealers. Most drugs are from doctors. If we legalize them and have a stamp system where you can only stamp once a month to get whatever you want we will do a lot more good than are current system which is killing millions due to greedy doctors. I'm well versed with this issue having coached addicts and being one myself. There is no such thing as "sobriety and life" for those that have this demon. 

Islamic Terrorism?
Sides with - Muslim and death
Against - Christian and life
I'm against all extremist religion's and further against fundamentalist religious people... they are insane and only wish for end of this beautiful earth. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Outplayz
Hey king playz,

Death is precious... i'll always side with death.
I tried to find in your post where you contradicted me and could not find an instance. Nice post.

You were always a straight shooter.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@ethang5
Ethan doesn't play obtuse.
You mean it's for real?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@keithprosser
Ethan doesn't play obtuse.

You mean it's for real?
Lol, Ethan doesn't equivocate with articles either.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
Considering being alive requires brain activity...
Bacteria are alive and have no brains.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
Fetus is not a citizen.

Fetus is not an independent individual.

Sperm is alive and has no brain.

Egg is alive and has no brain.

Sick-n-the-head people need to keep their _____g noses out of womens bodies unless woman gives consent.

ethang5
ethang5
Fetus is not a boy scout.

Fetus is not a gregarious individual.

Sperm is alive and has no legs.

Egg is alive and has no hair.

So what? Anyone can put any silly condition on fetuses, eggs, and sperm. So what?

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
Do you believe it is murder for fertility clinics to discard human embryos?

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
Fetus is not a citizen.

Well stated.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL
Do you believe it is murder for fertility clinics to discard human embryos?
What I believe is immaterial.

Since you said "believe", you must be asking a moral question and not a legal one. The answer is easy.

1. Would a human embryo become a human adult if it lived?
2. Is there any time along that development when it isn't human?
3. If I deliberately kill a two week old embryo in the womb without harming the mother but without her consent, what should I be charged with?
4. If you had been "discarded" as an embryo, would that have killed you?

See? Easy, unless if truth is a problem for you.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
We are talking about consciousness. I don't think anyone would think twice stomping on bacteria. It's the same when a human has no brain activity... they are not conscious. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
Fetus is not a citizen.

Sick-n-the-head people need to keep their _____g noses out of womens bodies unless woman gives consent.

Okay... well i agree. I thought from your last comment you were saying otherwise. 

Edit*: But... i would disagree with this statement if you said, abortion should be allowed even when there is brain activity. By that time if the women hasn't gotten her act together... then, she should be forced to have the kid. She had enough time to do it before. 

2Edit* Btw... brain activity that equals consciousness happens around 25 weeks... so i think the laws are way before that already so i'm fine with the state of abortions. The 14 week opinion of mine has to do with some other stuff, but i'm fine with abortion as it is. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Fetus is not a boy scout.
Glad to see you have some rational, logical common sense.

Fetus is not a gregarious individual.
Huh?  Are you are mental medications?

Sperm is alive and has no legs.

Egg is alive and has no hair.
Irrelevant and insignificant lame response as it is kinda of like saying egg has no refridgerator.

So what? Anyone can put any silly condition on fetuses, eggs, and sperm. So what?
Truth is never silly except when irrelevant as some of replies to me were.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
Edit*: But... i would disagree with this statement if you said, abortion should be allowed even when there is brain activity. By that time if the women hasn't gotten her act together... then, she should be forced to have the kid. She had enough time to do it before. 

2Edit* Btw... brain activity that equals consciousness happens around 25 weeks... so i think the laws are way before that already so i'm fine with the state of abortions. The 14 week opinion of mine has to do with some other stuff, but i'm fine with abortion as it is. 
All is active there is never not any activity going on. Energy = energetic ergo dynamic and in motion ergo active.

Endo - meso -ecto all are active via inversion of egg as resultant of fertilization.

Sperm cause egg to invert upon itself and create those three germ layers and that process is active from point of fertilization.

Fetus is organism of woman that is supplied oxygen and food via umbilical chord.  The pregnant woman  alone is the only person who has any right to say what happens to her body. Not you or Ethang. Do you understand that Outplayz?

All others need to keep their _____g noses out of a womans body unless she gives her consent for others to stick their noses in her internal operations. Do you understand that Outplayz?

People like you and Ethang have sick-n-the-head mental issues, in these regards.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
3. If I deliberately kill a two week old embryo in the womb without harming the mother but without her consent, what should I be charged with?
1. Would a human sperm become a human adult if it lived?
3. If you deliberately damage any part of another human being you will be charged with assault.
4. If you had been "discarded" as a sperm, would that have killed you?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL
Just like a liberal, you can't answer my questions.

I have a logical worldview, so I don't have to dodge questions. I can answer yours, though I shouldn't.

1. Would a human sperm become a human adult if it lived?
No. A sperm is not a person. But an embryo is.

It is never human, but an embryo is.

3. If you deliberately damage any part of another human being you will be charged with assault.
You lie. The mother is not charged with anything if she kills the baby.

4. If you had been "discarded" as a sperm, would that have killed you?
I was never a sperm. I was an embryo.

It would help you to learn some science.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
Ok mr. logical worldview, what definition of "person" are you referring to?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL
No slick. You don't get to dodge my questions and just keep having yours answered.

This will be a conversation and not an interrogation. I am not subject to you, and I don't owe you answers.

Answer my questions.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
1. This is unknowable.  Billions of embryos are miscarried naturally.  Do you propose charging these women with manslaughter or criminal child abuse?
2. A human embryo becomes an individual human when it is born.  Just like a chicken.  A chicken embryo is not a chicken until it hatches.
3. Assault.  Your example is the same as saying, "if I removed a woman's appendix without otherwise harming the woman, what should I be charged with".  The answer is assault.
4. This is unknowable.  Your hypothesis is untestable.  Perhaps there would be someone very similar, if not identical to me doing the exact same things that I do.  Perhaps not.

Our disagreement seems to hinge on the idea that the embryo must be protected at all costs simply because it may at some point become an individual human being.

Why don't you try saving every human being on earth that has already been born?

Perhaps after you've saved every actual human being from pain and suffering and disease and death, then you can start desperately trying to save all the embryos.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL

1. This is unknowable.
Untrue. If it lived, it certainly would have become a human adult.

Billions of embryos are miscarried naturally.  Do you propose charging these women with manslaughter or criminal child abuse?
This has nothing to do with my question and is an off topic strawman.

2. A human embryo becomes an individual human when it is born.  Just like a chicken.  A chicken embryo is not a chicken until it hatches.
I asked you if there was any time along the development when it isn't human.  If the embryo isn't human, what is it?

3. Assault. 
Why is the mother not also charged with assault?

Your example is the same as saying, "if I removed a woman's appendix without otherwise harming the woman, what should I be charged with".  The answer is assault.
Nonsense. The woman's appendix is part of her body, you claim the baby is not. You even say the baby isn't human. Your position here is illogical, irrational, and inconsistent.

4. This is unknowable.  Your hypothesis is untestable.  Perhaps there would be someone very similar, if not identical to me doing the exact same things that I do.  Perhaps not.
Lol. I think I can leave this bit of silliness up for the Gentle Readers to enjoy.

Our disagreement seems to hinge on the idea that the embryo must be protected at all costs simply because it may at some point become an individual human being.
No. An embryo is always a human being. You calling it something else is just semantics.

Because that is outside my ability.

Perhaps after you've saved every actual human being from pain and suffering and disease and death, then you can start desperately trying to save all the embryos.
If I was to subscribe to your irrational and inconsistent worldview, maybe I would try that. What I will do, is try to save all the unborn babies I can. Despite your completely ridiculous answer to #4, if we don't save the embryos, there won't be any people to save.

Every human is a person at the moment of conception. The only difference being how many cells compose us. This is what is consistent with science and common sense.

See how easy it is when you don't have to contort yourself into illogical pretzels?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Fetus is organism of pregnant woman not the mother to be.

Pregnant woman is not a mother until the baby is independent individual breathing IN oxygen on its own.

Fetus is unborn human and organism of the pregnant woman not a born-OUT human individual.

Fetus does not breath oxygen. Independent human does.

It is only with the first IN-spiration { inspiriited } breath of oxygen that we can say they exist as a viable and independent human individual.

Fetus is not born yet.  Baby as independent human individual has be born out into the world.

Sick-in-the-head people like you, need to keep your ______n nose *v* out of women and espescially pregnant women, unless they give your their consent to stick your nose in their bodily business.  Do you understand that Ethang?

No you dont, because you have the morals of frog. Sick-n-the-head is what you are.

Leave pregnant women alone! 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
Untrue. If it lived, it certainly would have become a human adult.
Untrue. Not every unaborted/undiscarded embryo becomes a human adult.  Even your attempt at a tautological statement is false.  If an embryo was immortal, that does not mean it would become a human adult.  There are many humans who never develop normal brain and/or body functionality.

Billions of embryos are miscarried naturally.  Do you propose charging these women with manslaughter or criminal child abuse?
This has nothing to do with my question and is an off topic strawman.
This has everything to do with the question of treating embryos as individual humans.  If you are going to consider embryos individual humans with full human rights, then you must do so in all cases, not just cherry pick "abortion".  If an embryo dies because of neglectful or irresponsible behavior, then the responsible party must be charged with a crime.  (IFF) an embryo has the same rights as an individual human (THEN) every dead embryo is a crime and must be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I asked you if there was any time along the development when it isn't human.  If the embryo isn't human, what is it?
A human embryo is human in the same way that an appendix is human.  It is comprised of human cells.  If you purchased a car and then, after you'd signed all the paperwork and paid, you were given a half assembled engine, some tires and a pile of body panels, would you call that a car?  It isn't a car until it is completely assembled, registered with the state and certified as street legal.

It is not a crime to assault yourself.  It is not a crime to punch yourself in the face or remove your appendix.  It is not a crime to pierce your own ears.

Your example is the same as saying, "if I removed a woman's appendix without otherwise harming the woman, what should I be charged with".  The answer is assault.
Nonsense. The woman's appendix is part of her body, you claim the baby is not. You even say the baby isn't human. Your position here is illogical, irrational, and inconsistent.
I never claimed an embryo is not part of a woman's body.  It has the exact same status as an appendix, or a tumor.  It is part of the mother until it is born and the cord is cut.

Lol. I think I can leave this bit of silliness up for the Gentle Readers to enjoy.
Do you believe that you are merely your physical body?  Do you imagine that you are some sort of squishy robot? 

This is a very interesting turn of events.

No. An embryo is always a human being. You calling it something else is just semantics.
An embryo is incapable of even the most basic human functions and are 100% dependent on the mother alone.

An embryo is a non-essential component of the mother.

Because that is outside my ability.
Saving every human being on earth that has already been born is much more realistic than trying to save every unborn embryo.

If I was to subscribe to your irrational and inconsistent worldview, maybe I would try that. What I will do, is try to save all the unborn babies I can. Despite your completely ridiculous answer to #4, if we don't save the embryos, there won't be any people to save.

Every human is a person at the moment of conception. The only difference being how many cells compose us. This is what is consistent with science and common sense.

See how easy it is when you don't have to contort yourself into illogical pretzels?

"If we don't save the embryos, there won't be any people to save."  Let's just sit here for a few seconds and let that sink in.

Do you really think we are in imminent danger of becoming extinct because of abortions??????????????????????????????//

Do you realize that you are attempting to force single mothers to raise children who are statistically very likely to grow up to be criminals?

You should be living on easy street, whistling in the wind without a care in the world.

If all the psycho liberals turn transgender and homosexual and abort their embryos - THEY WILL DIE OUT.

YOu should be jumping for joy.

You just keep pumping out perfectly good little conservatives and you will soon rule the planet.
ethang5
ethang5
There are many humans who never develop normal brain and/or body functionality.
Adulthood is based on age, not physical development. If the embryo had lived, it would certainly become an adult human being.

This has everything to do with the question of treating embryos as individual humans.  If you are going to consider embryos individual humans with full human rights, then you must do so in all cases, not just cherry pick "abortion". 
Please don't be silly. In abortions, there is a killer, in miscarriages, there is no killer. Logic is your friend.

If an embryo dies because of neglectful or irresponsible behavior, then the responsible party must be charged with a crime.
That is the law right now.

(IFF) an embryo has the same rights as an individual human (THEN) 
every dead embryo is a crime and must be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Untrue. Not every dead human is a crime. People die of natural causes all the time. Logic really is your friend.

Your buying a car argument is spurious because it equavocates on the definitions of "car" and "human". Go to the Ford Motor co. and destroy a unfinished car on the production line and see if you will only be charged with harming a mass of metal.

It is not a crime to assault yourself.
But your argument is that the baby is not human, the mother certainly is human. Your argument is illogical. The baby is not the mother, and the mother is not the baby. They have different genes, different blood, different body parts. So make up your mind. If the mother is human, and the baby is part of her, then the baby is human. If the baby is not part of her, your argument fails.

An embryo is always a human being. You calling it something else is just semantics.
An embryo is incapable of even the most basic human functions and are 100% dependent on the mother alone.
That has nothing to do with it being a human being.

That is an arbitrary judgment resting on no scientific knowledge. The mother and the baby are genetically different and are fully distinguishable that way.

Saving every human being on earth that has already been born is much more realistic than trying to save every unborn embryo.
Perhaps, but...
1. I am in no way obligated to prioritize what you think is relialistic.
2. Only what I am able to do is realistic.

Do you really think we are in imminent danger of becoming extinct because of abortions?????????????
No. But I'm not so ignorant as to think that embryos aren't human beings in early development. I know killing the embryo kills the future human being.

Do you realize that you are attempting to force single mothers to raise children who are statistically very likely to grow up to be criminals?
I've asked you not to be stupid. No one forced single women into sex. And we do not kill people based on future statistics. Only racists and fascists advocate that evil.

If all the psycho liberals turn transgender and homosexual and abort their embryos - THEY WILL DIE OUT.
If they are homosexual, how will they have embryos? Anyway, embryos are not homosexuals, they are people. Killing embryos ends people, not just homosexuals.

YOu should be jumping for joy.
I'm sure you have some silly liberal reason for saying so but really, I'm not interested in what you think I should be doing.

You just keep pumping out perfectly good little conservatives and you will soon rule the planet.
When you run out of intelligent things to say, please let me know so I stop wasting my time. Thanks.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
Adulthood is based on age, not physical development. If the embryo had lived, it would certainly become an adult human being.
Adulthood is based on physical size, reproductive capability and brain function.  Anyone not meeting these criteria is not considered a legal adult.

In abortions, there is a killer, in miscarriages, there is no killer.
(IFF) the embryo is a human with the full rights and privileges of an individual human, (THEN) the mother should be held accountable for alcohol and or drug abuse and or excessive physical activity and or malnutrition that contribute to miscarriage.  (IFF) the embryo is a human with the full rights and privileges of an individual human, (THEN) neglect and or irresponsible behavior that lead to their death or disfigurement is criminal behavior.

(IFF) the embryo is a human with the full rights and privileges of an individual human, (THEN) the death of an embryo is manslaughter.

If an embryo dies because of neglectful or irresponsible behavior, then the responsible party must be charged with a crime.
That is the law right now.
Yes, it is the law for individual humans.  If your child dies or is disfigured because of neglect and or irresponsible behavior, you are guilty of a crime.

And if you want to differ suddenly to "the law", you might notice that abortion does not meet the legal definition of murder. 

But feel free to ignore that fact.

(IFF) an embryo has the same rights as an individual human (THEN) 
every dead embryo is a crime and must be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Untrue. Not every dead human is a crime. People die of natural causes all the time.
If children die or are disfigured as a direct result of parental neglect and or abuse, this is a crime and not "natural causes".

Your buying a car argument is spurious because it equavocates on the definitions of "car" and "human". Go to the Ford Motor co. and destroy a unfinished car on the production line and see if you will only be charged with harming a mass of metal.
If you broke into a factory and stole all of parts you need to assemble a working vehicle, you would not be guilty of grand theft auto.

But your argument is that the baby is not human, the mother certainly is human. Your argument is illogical. The baby is not the mother, and the mother is not the baby. They have different genes, different blood, different body parts. So make up your mind. If the mother is human, and the baby is part of her, then the baby is human. If the baby is not part of her, your argument fails.
The embryo is human in the same way that your appendix or a cancer tumor is human.  The appendix is not the mother and the mother is not the appendix.  There are examples of humans with different genes in different parts of their bodies.  Cancer tumors have mutated cells.  If the mother is human and the appendix is part of her, then the appendix is human.  An embryo is not an individual human being.

That has nothing to do with it being a human being.
If I asked you the difference between humans and other mammals, how might you answer that without referring to human functionality?

That is an arbitrary judgment resting on no scientific knowledge. The mother and the baby are genetically different and are fully distinguishable that way.
Please explain how your opinion on the matter is based on science?

The mother and the appendix are fully distinguishable.

The mother and the cancerous tumor are fully distinguishable.

The brain and the stomach are fully distinguishable.

The fact remains that the embryo is not an independent human being.

If it cannot exist without the mother, it is part of the mother.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5

Perhaps, but...
1. I am in no way obligated to prioritize what you think is relialistic.
2. Only what I am able to do is realistic.
Oh, of course not, mr. "logical worldview".  However, I'm not entirely convinced that giving unsolicited medical advice to strangers is obviously much better than spending your time and energy attempting to prevent CHILDREN from being abused and neglected.

Do you really think we are in imminent danger of becoming extinct because of abortions?????????????
No. But I'm not so ignorant as to think that embryos aren't human beings in early development. I know killing the embryo kills the future human being.
Oh man, that's a relief.  Certainly killing sperm kills the future human beings.  Certainly killing human beings kills the future human being.  Certainly condoms and birth control and plan-b kills the future human being.  Certainly cigarettes and alcohol kills the future human being.  Certainly bacon and doughnuts kills the future human being.  Where do you draw the line and how do you prioritize your focus?

No one forced single women into sex.
Hello?  I'm not even sure where to start with this one.  Um, do you understand that women are often coerced, plied with false promises, and yes, sometimes even forced to have sex?  Welcome to Earth.

And we do not kill people based on future statistics.
Yes you do.  You kill prisoners based on predicted outcome.  You kill soldiers based on predicted outcome.  You kill immigrants based on predicted outcome.  You kill alcoholics based on predicted outcome.  Cutting healthcare benefits kills children base on future statistics.

If they are homosexual, how will they have embryos? Anyway, embryos are not homosexuals, they are people. Killing embryos ends people, not just homosexuals.
Contrary to what you might believe, not all psycho liberals are homosexual and even beyond that, homosexuals can become pregnant.

Killing embryos ends people?  This is provably false.  Killing all embryos ends people.  Nobody on the planet has ever proposed killing all embryos. 

Nobody wants to end people.

You're fighting your own imaginary boogeyman.

ethang5
ethang5
Adulthood is based on physical size, reproductive capability and brain function.
Untrue. And repeating it won't change it. A small, sterile, brain dead 36 year old human female is a woman.

(IFF) the embryo is a human with the full rights and privileges of an individual human, (THEN) the mother should be held accountable for alcohol and or drug abuse and or excessive physical activity and or malnutrition that contribute to miscarriage.
Yeah, we agree doofus. She should be.

(IFF) the embryo is a human with the full rights and privileges of an individual human, (THEN) the death of an embryo is manslaughter.
Only if the death is due to the action or inaction of someone. Not every death.

If your child dies or is disfigured because of neglect and or irresponsible behavior, you are guilty of a crime.
I agree. What is your point?

If children die or are disfigured as a direct result of parental neglect and or abuse, this is a crime and not "natural causes".
Still, not every death is due to a direct result of parental neglect and or abuse. 

And if you want to differ suddenly to "the law", you might notice that abortion does not meet the legal definition of murder. 
Am I reading you the law? There was a time killing a black man did not meet the legal definition of murder. So what? The question here is, " Is it murder?" Not, "does the current law call it murder?"

The embryo is human in the same way that your appendix or a cancer tumor is human. 
That is clearly untrue, and repetition will not make it true. A baby is not a part of the mother.

There are examples of humans with different genes in different parts of their bodies.
Please give us an example Dr. Science.

Cancer tumors have mutated cells.
Cancer cells have the same genes.

An embryo is not an individual human being.
What does "individual" mean? And so what? The embryo is a human being.

If I asked you the difference between humans and other mammals, how might you answer that without referring to human functionality?
Genetics.

Please explain how your opinion on the matter is based on science?
It isn't opinion, it is science. The mother and baby are genetically different. Two different people.

The mother and the appendix are fully distinguishable.
Not genetically.

The mother and the cancerous tumor are fully distinguishable.
Not genetically.

The brain and the stomach are fully distinguishable.
Not genetically.

The fact remains that the embryo is not an independent human being.
So? It is still a human being.

If it cannot exist without the mother, it is part of the mother.
Illogical. This is just something you are saying. Your opinion not based on sound reasoning. Medicine is getting better and better at keeping babies alive without the mother. Some babies are even conceived outside the mothers body.

However, I'm not entirely convinced that giving unsolicited medical advice to strangers
I don't give unsolicited medical advice to strangers. Why would you think I do? Are you confused?

...is obviously much better than spending your time and energy attempting to prevent CHILDREN from being abused and neglected.
How I choose to spend my time is not your business, and I don't care what you think of of my choices.

Certainly killing sperm kills the future human beings. 
Untrue. Sperm cells are not human beings. There is no future human being.

Certainly condoms and birth control and plan-b kills the future human being. 
NP jasper, without conception, there is no future human being. Thus a condom does not kill anyone. Please learn science.

Where do you draw the line... 
Well before stupidity.

...and how do you prioritize your focus?
I stay within science and morality.

do you understand that women are often coerced, plied with false promises, and yes, sometimes even forced to have sex?
Sometimes billy-bob. Only sometimes. And rarely. You talk as if every pregnancy is due to rape.

And we do not kill people based on future statistics.

Yes you do.  You kill prisoners based on predicted outcome.  
No sir. We kill prisoners based past criminal behavior.

You kill soldiers based on predicted outcome.
No sir. We kill soldiers based on current behavior. If he changes his behavior, he is not killed but becomes a prisinor of war.

You kill immigrants based on predicted outcome.
Lie. We do not kill immigrants. We send them home.

You kill alcoholics based on predicted outcome.
Lie. We do not kill alcoholics, we sober them up with a 12 point plan.

Cutting healthcare benefits kills children base on future statistics.
Illogical. It doesn't follow. But funny you can connect health care benefit to future child deaths but cannot connect embryos to future adults. Other people's money is not yours. Money for health care doesn't grow on trees. You're a liberal, so you think you have a right to other people's money.

Contrary to what you might believe, not all psycho liberals are homosexual....
I didn't say they were. And "psycho liberals" is your phrase, not mine.

Killing embryos ends people?
The people those embryos would have become, yes.

This is provably false. 
OK. Prove it.

Killing all embryos ends people.
And killing some embryos ends some people. So?

Nobody on the planet has ever proposed killing all embryos. 
So? I did not say someone did. Are you confused?

Nobody wants to end people.
>>shrug<< I don't know what you're talking about. I did not say someone wanted to "end" people, or that I was "fighting" against them. You are confused. Very confused.

You're fighting your own imaginary boogeyman.
Right now, my own "imaginary boogeyman" seems to be in your imagination.
disgusted
disgusted
DART classifieds
Hello all I am currently carrying an unrelated (different DNA etc) body in my body and don't want it, anyone who does want it it please be at (street) at 9am tomorrow and you can have it, otherwise it's going in the bin. TIA