For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 191
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
That's a flat out lie and you know it, as far as I'm concerned this is a calling out thread for all the Christians that post on this forum because monotheists include Jews and Muslims who follow the laws of the Old Testament.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
That's a flat out lie and you know it, as far as I'm concerned this is a calling out thread for all the Christians

As far as you are concerned is only your own opinion, Witch.

that post on this forum because monotheists include Jews and Muslims who follow the laws of the Old Testament.

Nope. 
MonkeyKing
Debates: 3
MonkeyKing
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I don't really do running, I'm more of a power walker. Cardio isn't what I prefer anyway, I'm more into power lifting. It's a life choice.
MonkeyKing
Debates: 3
MonkeyKing
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
word
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@MonkeyKing

YOUR CHILD LIKE RED HERRING POST #33 TO "TRY" AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM FUTHER EMBARRASSMENT: "I don't really do running, I'm more of a power walker. Cardio isn't what I prefer anyway, I'm more into power lifting. It's a life choice."

Your blatant red herring excuse to change the topic of you running away from the main topic concerning your complete Bible stupidity is duly noted at your embarrassing expense!

The following links show YOU running away from Jesus' words that I have given you, where you are not only an embarrassment to this Religion Forum, but to your assumed faith of Christianity as well. 

Therefore with your "Runaway Status" upon this forum now, you can now join the Bible stupid birdbrained pseudo-christians that perform this same ungodly act!   Congratulations are in order for you but, Jesus is not smiling in your "Bible Weakness" behalf where you are to at least "try" to defend His Bible as stated:   "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

NEXT BIBLE STUPID RUNAWAY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN EQUAL TO MONKEYKING WILL BE ... ?

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
Discussing anything with Brother D!@$ Head is like rubbing yourself with poison ivy, the question is......why the hell would you even do it lol? you know if you do you will just end up irritating yourself with a useless effort, in the process making yourself look really dumb for even trying. Most likely, your just engaging an atheistic idiot pretending to be some "real Christian" just to mock believers.  It's hilarious anybody even entertains this quack. He should be put on mute through simply ignoring him and then hopefully he goes away making more room for valid members to join in. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
ETERNLVW

HEY LOOK, the now 2nd most Bible dumbfounded fool in this Religion Forum, since FAUXLAW has departed,  is in my thread breaking Jesus' inspired words again! What's new? NOTHING!

ETRNLVW FOUL-MOUTHED QUOTE: "Discussing anything with Brother D!@$ Head is like rubbing yourself with poison ivy, the question is......why the hell would you even do it lol? "

Jesus' inspired words against the potty-mouth dumbfounded of the Bible ETRNLVW: "But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth." (Colossians 3:8)

MEMBERSHIP, remember the following examples when ETRNLVW removed one foot to insert the other all the time because what he thought he knew about the JUDEO-Christian Bible, he didn't subsequent to me correcting this Bible idiot?!   Bible priceless stupidity = ETRNLVW!!!

ETRNLVW, one of my favorites is when you stupidly and blatantly contradicted yourself, where at first you stated it is a fact that souls exist. Then, in another post you stated that “if souls exist …” which is not an absolute like when you said as fact that they did exist!  HELLO?

ETRNLVW, yes, another favorite is when you directly went against Jesus’ inspired words, as one example of MANY, is shown below in you using despicable “foul language” again, and again, and again, and again!  HYPOCRITE!

ETRNLVW, you slap Jesus in the face AGAIN relative to His inspired words by being a “potty mouth” in this verse AGAIN and go against Jesus' words: But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.” (Colossians 3:8)

ETRNLVW, another one of your “not so smart” posts is when you turn into a HYPOCRITE in the name of Satan as embarrassingly shown herewith: 

ETRNLVW, remember when you promoted “reincarnation” which is no part of Christianity whatsoever? OMG, this was one of your many embarrassing Satanic moments of many: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5849-the-problem-of-suffering?page=4&post_number=91

ETRNLVW, remember when you had to runaway from my superior biblical knowledge over your grade-school knowledge of same in this link, where the biblical topic you could not address, other than to RUNAWAY from it FIVE TIMES!:

ETENLVW, OMG, remember this time when you were so biblically dumbfounded that you contradicted Jesus’ direct words with your Satanic “opinions” that you remained so flummoxed that you didn't post for a long time! 

ETRNLVW, remember when you were so EMBARRSSED that you didn’t have the nerve to apologize to the membership in being so Bible stupid and leading them astray in this link below?

The above totally embarrassing links you posted are only a FEW OF MANY times when you were made the dumbfounded Bible stupid fool that you are, therefore you should thank me in only showing a small sample of your Bible ignorance! LOL!

ETRNLVW, now since you are in this thread and I am easily making you the bird-brained stupid pseudo-christian that you are AGAIN, do you want to talk about Jesus' direct words in how a pseudo-christian man can get a wife? Or, are you going to be like Tradesecret and RUN AWAY from the posts in question as if they do not exist? Are you putting on your "running shoes" again? Yes you are! LOL

ETERNLVW, which excuse will you use shown below to RUN AWAY from this post in front of the membership as you usually do?

1. SCARED?  
2. Can't address this threads topic and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath?  
3. I know, you know that I have forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever learn, therefore you will again RUN AWAY from this post?
4. You think that why should you stay to be made the Bible fool again?
4. I know, you don't want to go into HIDING again if you address this post, because you know I will once again make you the Bible fool?
5. Okay, you don't want to add to your ever growing list of RUNNING AWAY from me because it is totally embarrasses you again?
6. You get tired of wiping the egg from your face after I easily "school you" regarding you being Bible stupid?
7. I get it, you don't want to be shown contradicting Jesus' direct words AGAIN like you've done in the links above? LOL
8. You just can't deal with Jesus' direct words in this thread, therefore you will have to run away from them AGAIN?

The Bible inept ETERNLVW "is who they pretend to be" which is at best, a pseudo-christian, and no way can they EVER BE a true Christian like myself because of their chagrin in having  a Satanic track record as shown in the totally embarrassing links above!

NEXT WANNABE CHRISTIAN AS BIBLE STUPID AS ETERNLVE AND WANTS TO BE "BIBLE SCHOOLED" BY ME WILL BE ... ?

ethang5
ethang5
FOR SINGLE CHRISTIAN MEN THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A WIFE OF YOUR DREAMS:

1. Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes. Then she’s yours! (Deuteronomy 21:11-13)

2. Find a prostitute and marry her. YIKES, whatever works! (Hosea 1:1-3)

3. Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock, and biblically, he should give you one of his daughters, easy peasy! (Exodus 2:16-21)

4. Purchase a piece of property and get a woman as part of the deal. (Ruth 4:5-10)

5. Go to a party and hide. When the women comes out to dance, grab one and carry her off to be your wife, how easy is this!  (Judges 21:19-25)                                               
6. Have the brutal serial killer Yahweh/Jesus God create a wife for you while you are asleep. Note: this will cost you a rib. (Genesis 2:19-24)

7. Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman’s hand in marriage. Get tricked into marrying the wrong woman. Then work another seven years for the woman you wanted to marry in the first place. That’s right. Fourteen years of toil to get a wife, ouch! (Genesis 29:15-30)

8. This should be a favorite for all pseudo-christian men looking for a wife. Cut off 200 foreskins of your future father-in-law’s enemies and get his daughter for a wife in return!  (I Samuel 18:27)

9. Even if no one is out there, just wander around a bit and you’ll definitely find someone. Its all relative.  (Genesis 4:16-17)

10. Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest and choose a wife. (Esther 2:3-4)

11. When you see someone you think could be your wife, go home and tell your parents and say: “I have seen a woman; now get her for me.” If your parents question your decision, simply say, “Get her for me. She’s the one for me!”  (Judges 14:1-3)

12. Kill any husband and take his wife. The drawback is to prepare to lose four sons, damn it.  (2 Samuel 11)

13. Wait for your brother to die. Take his widow as your wife. ( (Deuteronomy 25:5-10)

14. Don’t be so damn picky in choosing a wife. Make up for quality with quantity, praise! (1 Kings 11:1-3)

15. Or one could accompany DeeDee on one of his many trips to a Vagas whorehouse to "evangelize".

*Married non-christian men also welcome.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Lemming
Personally, to me this sounds more like a post mocking religion, Than an honest attempt at truth or understanding,
All posts like this do is drive genuine religious folk 'away from DART. 
Which is exactly what Ragnar wants. Why do you think posts like this continually escape moderation?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I have no idea why he's allowed to continue to post in the religion section of this forum. Almost everything he post is a calling out of members of the forum which my understanding is against the rules.
The rules get suspended if you're advancing the Head Mod's anti-religon board agenda.

The verses are all Old Testament why don't you include Jews in your hate filled rhetoric.
His schtick template only allows for anti-christian buffoonery. And the biased mod would quickly shut down anti-Semitism. Anti-christian bias is ok.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
I'm not sure if you realise but Ragnar is no longer a mod. He resigned a while ago. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Yay!

Is it coincidence that I returned right after? Just like I did after Bsh "resigned"?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN MY THREAD BIBLE FOOL?!  Did you forget that you RAN AWAY like the Bible stupid pseudo-christian you are  from discussing this thread as embarrassingly shown in the link herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6688-biblical-contradiction?page=3&post_number=51

Furthermore, you remain the outright blatant HYPOCRITE in being in this thread in the first place, where you stated with specificity: "I have not looked at that thread - why would I? It seems to be addressed to single men. And single men looking for a wife.  It did not arouse my interest."  GET IT BIBLE FOOL HYPOCRITE?!

As if your running away from 105 Jesus inspired posts to you from me wasn't embarrassing enough for you, and the FACT that you now have 5 different genders over time in your profile page, you remain dumbfounded outside of your faith by stating that Ragnar is not a moderator anymore, HELLO? Currently as shown, the overly fair Ragnar is still a moderator!  Therefore, wipe the egg from your face again for the umpteenth time! LOL

The current moderation team consists of:
MisterChris, chief moderator
 SupaDudz, deputy moderator
Speedrace, forum moderator
Whiteflame, vote moderator 
Blamonkey, vote moderator
Ragnar, assistant moderator 
David, assistant moderator

Tradesecret, Jesus H. Christ, how can you live with yourself in being so Bible stupid, and ignorant in other areas outside of your pseudo-christian faith as well?!  You make it to easy for me, thanks! LOL!

NEXT BLATANT BIBLE STUPID AND HYPOCRITE LIKE TRADESECRET WILL BE ... ?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

Ethang5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

YOUR STEPPING IN POO QUOTE AGAIN IN POST #39: "Which is exactly what Ragnar wants. Why do you think posts like this continually escape moderation?"

First thing, we see that you healed up enough from my past BIBLE SLAPPING YOU SILLY®️ for you to return at your expense to this Religion Forum! PRAISE!
As usual, Jesus and I are going to have a lot of fun once again in you running away again from biblical axioms, whereas I am sorry in that you will NEVER equal your cohort Bible stupid Tradesecret as being the #1 in this respect!!!

To show your Bible ignorance AGAIN in front of the membership, why would my thread needed to be moderated in the first place? Your Bible ineptness will not allow you to understand that the statements in question in how Christian men can get a wife, are from Jesus' inspired words!!!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?  “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

You are embarrassingly excused at this time, that is, until you remove one foot to insert the other again relative to your pseudo-christian presence within this forum, understood?

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your schtick is old and moldy DeeDee.

I simply added a #15 to your list. I helped you.

15. Or one could accompany DeeDee on one of his many trips to a Vagas whorehouse to "evangelize".

You said this is what you did. You are qualified to advise single men on finding a wife. Does your schtick template have a "thank you" plate?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Bones

Ethang5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

YOUR WANTING QUOTE AGAIN: "Your schtick is old and moldy DeeDee."

I am truly sorry that I can continually make you the Bible fool that you are by just giving you biblical axioms that you have to RUN AWAY from as shown in this thread. Seriously, I am truly sorry,  and there isn't any alleged "schtick" needed to perform this simple task at your embarrassing expense. :(

Do the simple math, in my post # 44 I was referring to your Bible stupidity relative to your weak post #39, and my response thereof, where you don't understand that there need be no moderation whatsoever pertaining to this thread, get it?  WHY? Because what is proposed upon this topic was inspired by Jesus' direct words within the scriptures regarding how to get a wife in said passages, therefore, you are demeaning Jesus by Him giving such responses!!!    Oil and water don't mix, 2+2=4, and your continued calling Jesus words in said passages in needing moderation is Satanic on your part!

Tell the membership, where do YOU get the authority to question Jesus' direct words as shown in my initial post where you state they need moderation?! GET IT? Huh? Maybe?  

Jesus H. Christ, another Bible inept fool named ETHANG5 replaces the equally Bible fool FAUXLAW  where he had to leave this forum in disgrace!

NEXT?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
LOL! @ the fake Brother,

Ragnar resigned as lead moderator. Are you denying this? 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
@Barney
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret wrote: I'm not sure if you realise but Ragnar is no longer a mod. He resigned a while ago. #41 Tradesecret

ethang5 wrote: Yay!   Is it coincidence that I returned right after? Just like I did after Bsh "resigned"?

Nope!  It was no coincidence.   You were simply juggling far too many usernames to handle. I predicted your imminent return just days before you showed up.

And the last time I looked  Ragnar was still a moderator. I mam sure s/he will correct me if I am wrong.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@Barney
Typical nutsy response.  

I was talking about Ragnar as a lead mod. But hey - I suppose if you get your tickles by being pedantic - go for it. 

I concede I did not use lead.  I even said he resigned as mod - but surely anyone with any sense of intelligence would know it was from being the boss, not from everything. 

So go for it - Stevie Blunder.  

You must be having another bad day. 🤣

Oh and since you decided to bring a "real" mod in - can we please ask the mod to find out AGAIN whether Ethang and Tradesecret are the same person or whatever Stevie Blunder thinks we are. And if AGAIN - the evidence demonstrates that Stevie Blunder is a F Wit. please ban him. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I concede I did not use lead.

You did not do your fkn homework AGAIN before spouting you pompous gaping hole , is what you didn't do, you idiot.

And the "blunder" is on you, AGAIN, you clown.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Your homework Stevie blunder keeps coming up with dum dum ideas like Ethang and Tradesecret are the same person.  Dum dum. That is your research skills to a tee. 

You have no idea.  

you are full of yourself. You have nothing to add but speculation and opinion. No one cares what you think.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Your homework Stevie blunder keeps coming up with dum dum ideas like Ethang and Tradesecret are the same person. 

Nope.  I said you share a password and I stand by it.

you are full of yourself.

Well from your standpoint you can hardly say anything else considering that I have shown you to be the bible dunce that you are.

You have nothing to add but speculation and opinion. No one cares what you think.  

Theories, thoughts and ideas, is what I have admitted to not being able to support, you bible retard. Did you miss this post>>#112

. And I have openly said that I cannot support my theories and thoughts or ideas. Just like you cannot support a single one of your claims and those claims made in the bible.

And you also missed this too>#48

Tradesecret wrote: I'm not sure if you realise but Ragnar is no longer a mod. He resigned a while ago. #41 Tradesecret

ethang5 wrote: Yay!   Is it coincidence that I returned right after? Just like I did after Bsh "resigned"?

Nope!  It was no coincidence.   You were simply juggling far too many usernames to handle. I predicted your imminent return just days before you showed up.

You have gone into complete ethang mode now. Keep it it please.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU ARE NOW LYING AND TRYING TO GET OUT OF IN BEING THE CONTINUED LYING FOOL: "I was talking about Ragnar as a lead mod..... I concede I did not use lead.  I even said he resigned as mod - but surely anyone with any sense of intelligence would know it was from being the boss, not from everything. 

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT RAGNAR IS NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE AND LEFT THIS FORUM, PERIOD!:"I'm not sure if you realise but Ragnar is no longer a mod. He resigned a while ago." https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6683/post-links/288363

Barring your sophomoric misspelling of "realise," which should be REALIZE, whereas the key phrase in your now LYING quote above is: " ... Ragnar is no longer a mod.  .... He resigned a while ago., is taken upon its face as written, understand?  HELLO? GET IT?

As if your complete Bible stupidity isn't enough within this forum, now you "try" and get out of your ignorance upon the moderator situation within this forum by LYING and rewriting what you said previously as explicitly shown, whereas you think that the membership is as stupid as you where we would not notice this infraction of yours, NOT!

Tradesecret, let me save you some time, in the link below is an online "Reading Comprehension Class for Kids" that you are to use to save yourself more embarrassment in your blatant "trying to get out of an embarrassing predicament again" within this forum as shown with the FACTS above.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen, the hell bound Atheist that knows more about the JUDEO-Christian Bible than any pseudo-christian upon this forum,

As is shown within this  thread alone, which version of Tradesecret's FIVE DIFFERENT GENDERS THAT HAVE BEEN SHOWN BY ME IN THEIR PROFILE PAGE OVER RECENT TIME are we talking too? Obviously the current "Gender" doesn't realize in what the "other" genders has said, then in return, the current Tradesecret is stumbling all over the place in embarrassment once again! LOL!!!! 

Tradesecrets outright embarrassing 5 different "genders" as ungodly shown in the following link:

Steven, at least the equally dumbfounded of the Bible FAUXLAW knew when to throw in the towel of defeat and leave this forum in shame.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

Pssst, don't make it so obvious in your running away AGAIN from my posts, specifically this one in this thread where you made yourself the blatant HYPOCRITE again in the following link below, understood?

TRADESECRET, YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME, DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW THE MEMBERSHIP THE 107 POSTS, AND COUNTING, THAT I GAVE YOU INSPIRED BY JESUS, AND WHERE YOU RAN AWAY FROM THEM IN "SILENCE" AND EMBARRASSMENT?  YES?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherDThomas
You stand by me sharing a password.  Well then Stevie Blunder, you must believe in Miracles.  And I have this nice little bridge in Sydney at the moment which is for sale.  If you PM me, I will give you some more details and a bank account number for you to make your payment. 

The fact is - I do not share my password with anyone. And all your endless lies and speculations are just a means of trying to get me banned. Chuckle. 

I am trying or pretending to be something I am not. Unlike you. 

Yes, I do support my theories and opinions with sound arguments and facts from the Scriptures.  Of course - I don't need to do that everytime because you hardly produce anything more than sheer assertion and questions.  People are sick of playing your games.  Take for instance - your nonsense about God and Mary.  What is there to respond to.  I have my views and could well provide reasonable explanation. Yet you assert in the first place from silence - hardly a spot where anyone with any ounce of credibility would start from.  And then you draw a conclusion - completely non-sequitur and expect people to gasp and wonder at your amazing insights. Seriously.   IF someone does not produce evidence - it would disrespectful to answer it with evidence.  

I have one username. I have always only used one username. I don't share passwords.  Please remember these things - when you wish to quote me in future. Or will you just continue to cherry pick - as you typically do? 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU ARE NOW LYING AND TRYING TO GET OUT OF IN BEING THE CONTINUED LYING FOOL: "I was talking about Ragnar as a lead mod..... I concede I did not use lead.  I even said he resigned as mod - but surely anyone with any sense of intelligence would know it was from being the boss, not from everything. 

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT RAGNAR IS NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE AND LEFT THIS FORUM, PERIOD!:"I'm not sure if you realise but Ragnar is no longer a mod. He resigned a while ago." https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6683/post-links/288363

Barring your sophomoric misspelling of "realise," which should be REALIZE, whereas the key phrase in your now LYING quote above is: " ... Ragnar is no longer a mod.  .... He resigned a while ago., is taken upon its face as written, understand?  HELLO? GET IT?

As if your complete Bible stupidity isn't enough within this forum, now you "try" and get out of your ignorance upon the moderator situation within this forum by LYING and rewriting what you said previously as explicitly shown, whereas you think that the membership is as stupid as you where we would not notice this infraction of yours, NOT!

Tradesecret, let me save you some time, in the link below is an online "Reading Comprehension Class for Kids" that you are to use to save yourself more embarrassment in your blatant "trying to get out of an embarrassing predicament again" within this forum as shown with the FACTS above.
I have explained myself.  You can take it or leave it. But I have explained my words - which were addressed not to you - but to Ethang.  I have no need to do so anymore.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
TRADESECRET, YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME, DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW THE MEMBERSHIP THE 107 POSTS, AND COUNTING, THAT I GAVE YOU INSPIRED BY JESUS, AND WHERE YOU RAN AWAY FROM THEM IN "SILENCE" AND EMBARRASSMENT?  YES?
Yes. I did answer you. I said I would choose to NOT respond to any questions you ask me that are not religious and personal.  My answer then as it is now is - Answered. 

After all, if you don't get it yet, you are even a larger buffoon that you portray yourself as. 

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
Not sure why I'm being talked about  so much. I am really not that interesting...

I indeed did step down from being the lead mod. I'm still technically a moderator, but that is mainly for the most basic of housekeeping (like deleting spam) instead of larger decisions. I offer advice on some cases, but in terms of moderation I am no longer a primary decision maker for any category.

I did a little digging, and it turns out that everyone here is an alt of Sum1HugMe; myself included, as is the current reader. ... In all seriousness, no two users in this thread share any system information. Certainly some people act similar to each other at times, but normal animal social behavior readily explains that.

I mam sure s/he will correct me if I am wrong.
How dare you presume I identify by human gender constructs!
/joke
ethang5
ethang5
Nope!  It was no coincidence.
The statement was rhetorical Homer.

Your protector is no longer head mod. But can still try to influence Chris and Supa into biased behavior. We'll see.

But your claim that TS and I share a password (how on Earth would you know that??) has been debunked by your protector himself.

We're you lying or just deluded?