Biblical contradiction

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 238
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
Loads of replies, but the atheists can't post one reasonable contradiction. Instead, they prattle about stupidity like ELOs, slapping people, and being fake.

They will not, or cannot, stay on topic, but will later shout "runaway!" Over and over like a childish skipping record.

The only reason they are allowed to continuously ruin the religion board is because the head mod wants the board to fail. 

Yeah, I said it. It's true.
I am not such the cynic as you. You are correct - they go around and around in circles.  I am just hoping for an intelligent conversation. There are a couple of interesting discussions on the philosophy board. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
I am just hoping for an intelligent conversation. 
You will get that only from intelligent people.

There are a couple of interesting discussions on the philosophy board. 
I'll check those out.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@949havoc

949havoc, wrote: I'm just trying keep hair-brained ideas out of the context of true religion.

What is true religion?

949havoc, wrote: It means what it says. really?
  I asked you what is a "true religion", but you cannot offer a single word to its definition. So you are simply talking claptrap for the sake of it.
949havoc, wrote: There is true religion.

And I have asked you three times now what is a "true religion"? This was your claim, not mine.

Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@ethang5
You obviously have time for nonsense. 
I mean you're the guy who flexed how active they are on this cite, so it would appear that you have some time to juggle. 

Knock yourself out, you may be a blazing liberal
Wouldn't say I'm a liberal. 

but you will learn that I don't have to do what you want and I don't care how you feel about it.
I mean sure, I agree you can do what you want. I just find it funny how you pull up strong calling me a cripple, and when asked to debate you run and hide. Where's the vibrato you brought in? Sure, run away, I don't really care, it's not my public image that's being dragged through mud. But as I'm such a degenerate cripple, debating me could give your not-so-healthy W/L ratio a little CPR. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Perhaps this topic is a bit too specific for you. Would you like to go big and debate the existence of God with me? I have no problem with that either. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
 ...it would appear that you have some time to juggle.
I could have forever, and I would still not engage those insipid idiocies you called contradictions.

You wouldn't say your examples are infantile either.

I mean sure, I agree you can do what you want.
Thanks!

I just find it funny how you pull up strong calling me a cripple,...
Do dumb examples make you a cripple?

...and when asked to debate you run and hide.
And yet you always know where to find me.

Sure, run away, I don't really care,...
Your multiple posts begging me to notice you prove that.

...it's not my public image that's being dragged through mud.
It's sweet how the atheist is always so concerned with my "public image".

But as I'm such a degenerate cripple, debating me could give your not-so-healthy W/L ratio a little CPR. 
One wonders how bloated your ego would be if you'd won more than 6 debates against non-noobs.

Tell you what bones, just post your win/loss ratio, and then go find someone who cares. You think Jesus told followers to mutilate themselves, and you wonder why I find you intellectually unworthy to debate, or why I would not want to debate such silliness.

But you don't care, right?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Brother, Stephen and Dim tim, the unholy trinity of fake frauds.  

Nothing fraudulent about me Reverend "Tradey". I haven't change my stance on where I stand on these unreliable ambiguous and anomalous half stories that make up the scriptures.
Everything about you is fraudulent.  Your stance changes all of the time.
[A]
 Nope. I have made my stance perfectly clear many times. Put simply I believe the bible has much historical content MINUS THE MIRACLES.

[B]
I believe there was a contender to the throne of David named Jesus/Yeshuah ben Joseph.
I believe Jesus and John the baptist were rivals.
I believe Jesus and or his disciples had a hand in John the baptist death.
I believe that he had a band of merry men that he called his disciples, which simply means followers, of which he had maybe thousands, as did John the baptist.
I believe Jesus was crucified along with another rebel also named Jesus for crimes against Rome.
I believe Jesus survived the crucifixion with the help and assistance of some of his "secret disciples".
I believe that he may well have been present at the fall of the city of Jerusalem 68/70AD
I believe Christians have wrapped around a very human man a myth that precedes Jesus the Christ by many thousands of years.
And I believe the Old Testament is more honest and truthful than the New Testament -  MINUS THE MIRACLES!.

And I have also said many times that I cannot prove a single thing concerning my own thoughts and theories where these unreliable and ambiguous scriptures are concerned. AND NEITHER CAN YOU! Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete.     The difference is that you cannot admit it!  Your job is to prove me wrong and explain  why I am wrong if you care to do so. I don't have to explain or prove any damn thing at all.   It is you and the bible that makes ALL the claims

So what you think this makes me - atheist or theist? - is entirely up to you, and matters not to me, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete. You are the one that has faith in every word of the bible being true and the word of god.. I do not.

Well I gave up on that prospect a long time ago when you decided that I was "slime"#24 and " a pig"#181  and was "dumb as fuck"#161 when I had only been here a few weeks or months. You was of the belief that you were dealing with a dunce, you couldn't have been more wrong you pompous penis. Or was that one of your other personas speaking on your behalf? I have told you, you need to keep an eye on what others say on your behalf with your username attached to it.  They seem to keep dropping you in the shite every time you invoke one of them and they will keep doing it. 

Are you an atheist or a theist? 

See[A] & [B] above you clown. 🤣

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
You wouldn't say your examples are infantile either.
No I wouldn't, I'm not the one ducking and dodging. 

I just find it funny how you pull up strong calling me a cripple,...
To be a cripple is to disabled or deficient in a specified manner. No, I don't think so. 

..and when asked to debate you run and hide.
I mean, you hide but you're very good at like, among other things. 

Sure, run away, I don't really care,...
Your multiple posts begging me to notice you prove that.
I just like smashing noobs and it would be a pity not to deliver on you. 

But as I'm such a degenerate cripple, debating me could give your not-so-healthy W/L ratio a little CPR. 
One wonders how bloated your ego would be if you'd won more than 6 debates against non-noobs.
I mean you've lost via full forfeiture to a rapper who doesn't care about debating.  Statistically, I am infinitely better than you at debating. Also, tell me when I mentioned my 6 win streak?

You think Jesus told followers to mutilate themselves, and you wonder why I find you intellectually unworthy to debate, or why I would not want to debate such silliness
Silly me I've got my facts wrong! This makes your job of proving me wrong to be even easier!

Also, I'm open to yet another debate topic if you want. 

THBT:  Jesus encouraged his followers to mutilate parts of themselves to avoid hell.

You down? Down on your feet running for a hideout likely. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
I'm not the one ducking and dodging. 
You're the one begging and claiming not to care.

No, I don't think so.
Then why do you keep lying that I called you a cripple?

I mean, you hide but you're very good at like, among other things.
I'm good but you always find me? Are you confused?

I just like smashing noobs and it would be a pity not to deliver on you. 
Lol.

I mean you've lost via full forfeiture...
So your win ratio is now 7? Lol.

...to a rapper who doesn't care about debating.
You've been chasing and begging me to debate you on multiple posts. But you don't care? Dart wouldn't be big enough to contain your spam if you did care.

...Statistically, I am infinitely better than you at debating.
And yet it's you begging me.

Also, tell me when I mentioned my 6 win streak?
I don't know. Who said you mentioned it?

Lol. The genius calls it a streak!

Silly me I've got my facts wrong! This makes your job of proving me wrong to be even easier!
So easy it would be akin to wrestling a cripple. I prefer challenges.

Of course you are.

You down? Down on your feet running for a hideout likely.
Lol. You'll find me.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
I'm not the one ducking and dodging. 
You're the one begging and claiming not to care.
"Begging" is a bit strong. Just like how a boxer would love to fight a hater, I would like to debate you. Nothing but some exciting face off's. 

No, I don't think so.
Then why do you keep lying that I called you a cripple?
"Besting a cripple" - Ethang5 when referring to Bones. Is this a sign of Alzheimer's?

Like I said, your hiding skills are as bad as you're debating skills. 

Your maths is as bad as your debating which is as bad as your hiding. 

...to a rapper who doesn't care about debating.
You've been chasing and begging me to debate you on multiple posts. But you don't care? Dart wouldn't be big enough to contain your spam if you did care.
Begging? Come on now, let's not blow this out of scale. I just love debating cocky noobs. Love it. 

...Statistically, I am infinitely better than you at debating.
And yet it's you begging me.
I had your mum begging. 

So easy it would be akin to wrestling a cripple. I prefer challenges.
I know it's easy to wrestle a cripple, but I still want to debate you, regardless of whether it's a challenge. I know you're scared, it's okay. In fact, the first time you debated, you got so scared you full forfeited!

Of course you are.
Wow this is your comeback? I've backed you into a corner and your resposne is "oh yes but I want a challenge". The challenge is right in front of you buddy. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Begging" is a bit strong. 
Multiple posts after I've told you your examples are asinine? Begging is understatement.

Besting a cripple" - Ethang5 when referring to Bones. Is this a sign of Alzheimer's?
Analogy. Look it up. "The plane flew like a bird" does not mean the plane is being called a bird.

Like I said, your hiding skills are as bad as you're debating skills
Seeing as I have not debated, you're right. Though how you know is a mystery.

Your maths is as bad as your debating which is as bad as your hiding. 
So to whom did I lose?

I just love debating cocky noobs. Love it.
You seem obsessed. No matter, it will eventually sink into your ample cranium that your goading is useless.

I had your mum begging.
My mum is dead. But say hello for me if you speak to her again.

I know it's easy to wrestle a cripple, but I still want to debate you, regardless of whether it's a challenge.
And what you want is relevent to me how?

I know you're scared, it's okay. In fact, the first time you debated, you got so scared you full forfeited!
And yet you're still at my heels begging! 

The challenge is right in front of you buddy. 
Wrestling a mental cripple would not be a challenge for me Shemp. Find someone who cares.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Begging" is a bit strong. 
Multiple posts after I've told you your examples are asinine? Begging is understatement.

Which one do you think I am doing? If you really think this is begging, your range of vocabulary is shocking. 

Besting a cripple" - Ethang5 when referring to Bones. Is this a sign of Alzheimer's?
Analogy. Look it up. "The plane flew like a bird" does not mean the plane is being called a bird.
False Analogy. When one says "the plane flew like a bird" they obviously do not mean that the plane is a bird, they are referring to the similarities between. However, consider your statement (paraphrased over multiple posts you made)

"Bones [when you tagged me], I do not want to debate you [subject/point of contention] because besting a cripple is nothing to brag about [reason]"

it is clear that the "plane and bird" analogy is not relevant. It is clear that, unlike your post, besting a cripple is in fact nothing to brag about, it isn't some airly comparison like "oh the bird soared like a plane". A statement such as "besting a cripple is nothing to brag about" is true and without need of interpretations. 

I don't think you'll understand this, so I'll dumb it down a bit. 

Bones: Debate me
Ethang: No
Bones: Why
Ethang: Besting a cripple is not funny

Besting a cripple? Who's the cripple? Obviously, as you provided this as a reason for why you do not want to debate me, then the cripple is me!

Like I said, your hiding skills are as bad as you're debating skills
Seeing as I have not debated, you're right. Though how you know is a mystery.
No you have debated, it's just you took an L. 

When have I said my win ratio is 7? This is the pinnacle of non sequiturs. 

I just love debating cocky noobs. Love it.
You seem obsessed. No matter, it will eventually sink into your ample cranium that your goading is useless.
No worries, the membership can observe your cowardly behaviour. I just want to debate you because you're a loud, cocky and misinformed theist who thinks they are correct, and I would love to give you a reality check. 

I had your mum begging.
My mum is dead. But say hello for me if you speak to her again.
Dead people lie in soil. 

The challenge is right in front of you buddy. 
Wrestling a mental cripple would not be a challenge for me Shemp.
Wow my feelings are hurt why would you say this to me. At least I have a mum's shoulder to cry on. 
ethang5
ethang5
You: Debate me.
Me: No.

You: Ok.

Which one do you think I am doing?
What I think you're doing is irrelevant. You are begging. The answer is still no.

If you really think this is begging, your range of vocabulary is shocking. 
As is your range of groveling.

Bones: Why
Ethang: Besting a cripple is not [snip] worthwhile.

Besting a cripple?
Yes.

Who's the cripple?
Doesn't matter. Whom ever the cripple is, besting him is not something worthy of praise.

Obviously, as you provided this as a reason for why you do not want to debate me, then the cripple is me!
Or that besting you would be LIKE besting a cripple. Analogy, really, look it up. But as liberals love being victims, knock yourself out.

No you have debated, it's just you took an L.
The complete forfeiture has morphed into a debate. Ok bones.

When have I said my win ratio is 7?
When you said my NOT debating you was a "loss". Seven comes right after 6, no?

...the membership can observe your cowardly behaviour.
Liberals always think what's important to them is similarly important to others. People like you are powerless against me precisely because I couldn't care less about status or what strangers think about me.

I just want to debate you because you're a loud, cocky and misinformed theist who thinks they are correct, and I would love to give you a reality check. 
The reality check you need is one about your self-image.

Dead people lie in soil. 
Some people lie in their posts.

Wow my feelings are hurt why would you say this to me.
I never lie to save the feelings of snowflakes. If you're gonna be on a public board, grow a thicker skin.

At least I have a mum's shoulder to cry on.
Right. Your mother will never die. 

Now, go cry on her shoulder, mine are soggy from your begging tears.

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5

You: Ok.
Ethang: No, you cripple
Bones: Ok debate me if I'm a cripple 
Bones: Stop hiding
Ethang: You'll find me
Bones: Ok I've found you, debate me

Which one do you think I am doing?
What I think you're doing is irrelevant. You are begging. The answer is still no.
Ok. 

Obviously, as you provided this as a reason for why you do not want to debate me, then the cripple is me!
Or that besting you would be LIKE besting a cripple.
Ok, so then I am like a cripple then, if besting me is like besting a cripple. 

But as liberals love being victims, knock yourself out.
Not a liberal. 

...the membership can observe your cowardly behaviour.
Liberals always think what's important to them is similarly important to others.
Why do you think I'm a liberal? I'm a keen watcher of Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder. 

People like you are powerless against me precisely because I couldn't care less about status or what strangers think about me.
My "powerlessness" against you is akin to a man's "powerlessness" towards a buried corpse. Neither can do anything to a being who's already at the bottom of the barrel. 

Dead people lie in soil. 
Some people lie in their posts.
You "died" after you got banned for months and vowed to never come back. Guess who's back with their tail between their legs? Couldn't stay away could you? 

Wow my feelings are hurt why would you say this to me.
I never lie to save the feelings of snowflakes. If you're gonna be on a public board, grow a thicker skin.
You would know about having thick skin, I've never seen someone who simultaneously talks smack and is yet a little hiding mouse. You're a living specimen. 

At least I have a mum's shoulder to cry on.
If you think what I'm doing is begging, then you have never seen the world. The world where homeless people really beg. The world where political prisoners really beg. But then again, the only life you have is delivering poor insults in religious forums, albeit a deserving, lengthy ban. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherDThomas
If Ethang ever steps out of line or misbehaves, send this to him as a reminder of his cowardliness. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Does making yourself a victim cause emotional satisfaction?

Not a liberal. 
Sure. And you're not begging either. Wink, wink.

Why do you think I'm a liberal? I'm a keen watcher of Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder.
You think that makes you not a liberal?

My "powerlessness" against you is akin to a man's "powerlessness" towards a buried corpse
How many times did you dig up your corpse?

You "died" after you got banned for months and vowed to never come back. Guess who's back with their tail between their legs? Couldn't stay away could you? 
I never vowed to "never come back". You're just so desperate and dishonest you think lying will score you status points. Of course you're one of those needy people who think membership on a backwater site is sooo desirable. You assume it is to me also.

You're a living specimen
Lol. You're still begging me to debate you. If it takes a 100 years to sink through your thick skull, you will get it eventually. And I'll be here for you all the way.

...the only life you have is delivering poor insults in religious forums...
Then thank you for affording me a life by coming back time and time again to be "insulted". I specialize in trolls and bullies. I will be here for you.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
No I'm just clarifying your words. First you called me a cripple, then you said you didn't. Which is it? 

You think that makes you not a liberal?
Give me one reason why I'm a liberal. 

My "powerlessness" against you is akin to a man's "powerlessness" towards a buried corpse
How many times did you dig up your corpse?
^^when a boomer tries to be funny. 

I never vowed to "never come back". You're just so desperate and dishonest you think lying will score you status points. Of course you're one of those needy people who think membership on a backwater site is sooo desirable. You assume it is to me also.
I mean word on the street is that you said you wouldn't come back. I wish that were the case. 

You're a living specimen
Lol. You're still begging me to debate you.
It's kinda sad that you think this is getting. Obviously you haven't seen the real world. Being stuck behind the computer tends to do that to you. 

If it takes a 100 years to sink through your thick skull, you will get it eventually. And I'll be here for you all the way.
Not my fault your a pussy. Clearly, if you think I am begging you to debate you then you are really misinterpreting me. 

Ethang: No, you cripple
Bones: Ok debate me if I'm a cripple 
Bones: Stop hiding
Ethang: You'll find me
Bones: Ok I've found you, debate me

This is the situation we are in. Do I want to debate you? Yes. Why? To prove that you're a fraud who yapps away with his BS. 

...the only life you have is delivering poor insults in religious forums...
Then thank you for affording me a life by coming back time and time again to be "insulted". I specialize in trolls and bullies. I will be here for you.
Is that your specialty now is it? Well from your track record, you're poor at debating, you're poor at insulting, you're poor at hiding. What reason do I have to believe that you are a specialty at anything? 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
No I'm just clarifying your words. 
Is it a paid position?

First your poor reading comprehension made you think I called you a cripple, then when I said I didn't, you pretended to be obtuse. 

Corrected for ya!

I mean word on the street is that you said you wouldn't come back. I wish that were the case. 
What you mean is to lie. It's ok Bones. Liars are a dime a dozen on the net.

It's kinda sad that you think this is getting. Obviously you haven't seen the real world. Being stuck behind the computer tends to do that to you. 
Your omniscience is more impressive than your typing.

Not my fault your a pussy.
Your sexual proclivities are of no interest to me.

Is that your specialty now is it?
Always has been. I've got a long line of "bones" in the gutters behind me. Check out my street cred.

Well from your track record, you're poor at debating, you're poor at insulting, you're poor at hiding. What reason do I have to believe that you are a specialty at anything?
That hook in your nose forcing you to follow me around begging me to grant you attention.

I have never blocked anyone. I don't tire. I don't get angry. I can't be goaded or frustrated. You can't shame or trick me. I am a professional. Been on the net since '93. You aren't creative or novel. You're the same old tired internet yokel who uses anonymity as an excuse to be a bore.

You will get my attention. I will be here for you.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
Right. Your mother will never die. 

LOL, good to have ya back Trash Man, there's lots of scum here that needs to be cleaned up. What's new though right Ethan? these religion forums seem to attract obsessed, loony nonbelievers by the truck loads. Once we haul out a load, another follows lol. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
Holy work is never done EtrnlVw. 

God works, so we must work too.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
No I'm just clarifying your words. First you called me a cripple, then you said you didn't. Which is it? 
Is it a paid position?

First your poor reading comprehension made you think I called you a cripple, then when I said I didn't, you pretended to be obtuse. 

Corrected for ya!
The king of non sequitur strikes again! We're talking about me here, not you, we all know you're crippled. 

What you mean is to lie. It's ok Bones. Liars are a dime a dozen on the net.
Nope, word on the street is word on the street. In case you didn't realise, you don't have many fans around here. 

It's kinda sad that you think this is begging. Obviously you haven't seen the real world. Being stuck behind the computer tends to do that to you. 
Your omniscience is more impressive than your typing.
I'm surprised you know how to spell omniscience. 

Not my fault your a pussy.
Your sexual proclivities are of no interest to me.
I know your a horney mf and you don't get pussy, but not everything is about sex. 

Is that your specialty now is it?
Always has been. I've got a long line of "bones" in the gutters behind me.
Is your stupidity that contagious? 

Well from your track record, you're poor at debating, you're poor at insulting, you're poor at hiding. What reason do I have to believe that you are a specialty at anything?
That hook in your nose forcing you to follow me around begging me to grant you attention.
I mean, why do you keep replying then? 

I have never blocked anyone. I don't tire. I don't get angry. I can't be goaded or frustrated. You can't shame or trick me. I am a professional.
A professional at dodging morelike. You don't tire? That just adds to the stubbornness. 

Been on the net since '93.
Back in your day it was black and white. Honestly, this isn't a flex. Your a senior citizen arguing with some dude. Come on now, don't you have papers to read? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Brother, Stephen and Dim tim, the unholy trinity of fake frauds.  

Nothing fraudulent about me Reverend "Tradey". I haven't change my stance on where I stand on these unreliable ambiguous and anomalous half stories that make up the scriptures.
Everything about you is fraudulent.  Your stance changes all of the time.
[A]
 Nope. I have made my stance perfectly clear many times. Put simply I believe the bible has much historical content MINUS THE MIRACLES.

[B]
I believe there was a contender to the throne of David named Jesus/Yeshuah ben Joseph.
I believe Jesus and John the baptist were rivals.
I believe Jesus and or his disciples had a hand in John the baptist death.
I believe that he had a band of merry men that he called his disciples, which simply means followers, of which he had maybe thousands, as did John the baptist.
I believe Jesus was crucified along with another rebel also named Jesus for crimes against Rome.
I believe Jesus survived the crucifixion with the help and assistance of some of his "secret disciples".
I believe that he may well have been present at the fall of the city of Jerusalem 68/70AD
I believe Christians have wrapped around a very human man a myth that precedes Jesus the Christ by many thousands of years.
And I believe the Old Testament is more honest and truthful than the New Testament -  MINUS THE MIRACLES!.

And I have also said many times that I cannot prove a single thing concerning my own thoughts and theories where these unreliable and ambiguous scriptures are concerned. AND NEITHER CAN YOU! Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete.     The difference is that you cannot admit it!  Your job is to prove me wrong and explain  why I am wrong if you care to do so. I don't have to explain or prove any damn thing at all.   It is you and the bible that makes ALL the claims

So what you think this makes me - atheist or theist? - is entirely up to you, and matters not to me, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete. You are the one that has faith in every word of the bible being true and the word of god.. I do not.

Well I gave up on that prospect a long time ago when you decided that I was "slime"#24 and " a pig"#181  and was "dumb as fuck"#161 when I had only been here a few weeks or months. You was of the belief that you were dealing with a dunce, you couldn't have been more wrong you pompous penis. Or was that one of your other personas speaking on your behalf? I have told you, you need to keep an eye on what others say on your behalf with your username attached to it.  They seem to keep dropping you in the shite every time you invoke one of them and they will keep doing it. 

Are you an atheist or a theist? 

See[A] & [B] above you clown. 🤣

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Your job is to prove me wrong
No it's not. 

Everything you say is your belief and opinion.  

no one cares about your belief or opinion.  I certainly don't. 

In any event, this thread is about the OP's view. I have responded. 

You make so much stuff - and then pretend to pass it off as intelligent.  That is the funny part. 

But my job - ????? 

Wow! You are so arrogant. It makes me smile. 😊
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Your job is to prove me wrong
No it's not. 

It is if you choose to challenge my opinions and theories  concerning scripture, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecret. 

Everything you say is your belief and opinion.  

Exactly. AND I admitted so above.  AND you can challenge me or simply ignore my opinions.

no one cares about your belief or opinion.  I certainly don't. 

Then simply do not respond you boring bible ignorant nonentity.

You make so much stuff - and then pretend to pass it off as intelligent.  That is the funny part. 

I am pleased it amuses you,  but saying what I write is funny, is not really challenging my own theories or opinions either way is it?  you bible ignorant clown. In fact it is quite retarded.

It makes me smile. 😊

Good.  Then stop your whining and whinging and playing victim and accusing me of bullying you.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Talk about baiting.  We gotta love it. 

I can challenge you whenever you I want to. But when you merely speculate and make assertions without even giving a hint of an argument - I don't need to do anymore than simply repeat back assertions.  

You concede you speak opinions.  Excellent - I will simply respond with opinions.  I don't need to give an argument to respond to an opinion - especially the tripe you produce.  LLOL! 

You don't get to make the rules.  I thought you would have figured that out by now - but I guess I was wrong. You don't have the capacity to figure it out. 

So throw out those opinions and I will respond when I choose to do so. Go for it Stevie Blunder. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
You concede you speak opinions.

NOPE!  I admitted they are ONLY my thoughts, ideas  and theories concerning these unreliable scriptures. And have also admitted  that I have no supporting evidence for my own thoughts ideas and theories. 

But I  do find a lot of evidence from the bible itself that puts anything that you, a bible dunce in your own right, to shame often. 

Off you go now Reverend "Tradey",  I have things to do.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
NOPE!  I admitted they are ONLY my thoughts, ideas  and theories concerning these unreliable scriptures. And have also admitted  that I have no supporting evidence for my own thoughts ideas and theories. 

But I  do find a lot of evidence from the bible itself that puts anything that you, a bible dunce in your own right, to shame often. 
If you had found ANY Evidence you would have produced it.  You produce verses - which you think contradict each other and or Christian thought and then you make a comment or ask a question - with an obviously slant to it.  That is not evidence. That is commentary. From an uneducated and unqualified person.  That's you, isn't?  Uneducated and unqualified.  I know how much you love it when people speak so highly of you. You crave attention and get quite upset when it does not come to you. 

You are like every other person who thinks they know the bible better than anyone else. That is why you are so amusing. You would fit well into most fundamentalist churches, who say and don't think.  LOL! You just do it from the outside while you think you are looking in. 

They invariably are people - who don't need to be taught anymore (so they think).  They know it all.  They know better than those who actually do study the languages and texts.  (all sarcasm by the way) But when a layperson - that's you Stevie Blunder - asks a question that the teacher does not know - it simplistically confirms in the mind of the layperson that they do know better.   It's a little bit like the question of vaccines today.  All of these laypeople know better than the professionals. 

But this is the point.  You NEVER produce evidence.  And the next time you do, will be the first.    Teachers know they don't know everything.   That is the beauty of being a teacher - yes, that is me.  ( I know how much you love repeating that) We are constantly learning. And yes, we can even and frequently do - learn from laypeople.  We understand that being a teacher and educated DOES NOT imply being the fount of all wisdom.  But we do have a certain influence. And this really gets up the nose of laypersons - especially uneducated and unqualified ones like you. 

But hey, I suppose that is one of the differences between an educated person and an uneducated one.  The uneducated person - is a know it all and does not even know it.  Ring any bells Stevie Blunder. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
...you don't have many fans around here. 
Lol. Yeah. That's why I'm here. For fans. You have a self-esteem problem Homer.

Huh. Maybe your omniscience is as bad as your typing.

I know your a horney mf and you don't get pussy, but not everything is about sex.
And yet you're the one talking about horny, pussy, and sex.

Besides the fact that I like idiots and trolls? It's my job to deal with doofuses like you. No one else wants to.

Your a senior citizen arguing with some dude. Come on now, don't you have papers to read? 
Would you like me to stop?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Stevie Blunder....  Lol
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
...you don't have many fans around here. 
Lol. Yeah. That's why I'm here. For fans. You have a self-esteem problem Homer.
I mean you obviously don't get much attention elsewhere.

Huh. Maybe your omniscience is as bad as your typing.
Haha got me there. 

And yet you're the one talking about horny, pussy, and sex.
I mean, I called you pussy, cited the definition of "a person who is scared or lame af" (nothing to do with sex), and you unfoundedly stated "your sexual proclivities are of no interest to me". Who's the one who mentioned sex first? Not me, I just said that you're lame. Why the connection to sex, albeit the provided definition? Because you're a horeny mf is why.  

Besides the fact that I like idiots and trolls? It's my job to deal with doofuses like you. No one else wants to.
Oh yes it's your duty. Well, I think your time on the internet since the 90's has withered you into an "idiot and troll" yourself. 

Your a senior citizen arguing with some dude. Come on now, don't you have papers to read? 
Would you like me to stop?
I mean, we're talking about you not me. It's your choice, you've already dodged a debate, so I won't be surprised if you disappear from their thread.