Atheists are no longer welcome here

Author: Wylted

Total: 151
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Wylted
You've always been a very sarcastic person so it is difficult to know when you're not fcking around. Are you sure you're even a Theist lol?

Otherwise you get idiots trying to mock us by worshipping spaghetti monsters. Sticking to sensible abrahamic religions is a good compromise

I don't see how that follows, they do that even when we are sticking to the Bible. Actually the Abrahamic religions are why they mock us, did you forget? Other religions do have sensible aspects, and sometimes more realistic too.

atheists belong in the philosophy section.

I see where you're going with this. And obviously there might be more intelligent and profitable conversations but then again, we need more intelligent Theists to start contributing. TBH though, the Bible has been talked about, argued over and monotonously scrutinized for so long what's left to discuss? I mean the battle between Catholics and Christians is so boring it's disturbing. When we have a room full of Christians that's pretty much where it all devolves, do you really want that again?
I think leaving out other potentially insightful religious ideas contradicts what this forum should be about. I honestly don't want to argue with other believers about the Bible, can't do that anymore. There's many things to debate and discuss besides Bible verses, and I may add much more interesting things. For example, if I were to expand on what a soul is, what it is and how it originates or what God is, or how creation was formed from scratch, what all entails an afterlife, what is there and how it operates ect ect and then some Bible thumper comes along and can just say...."well that's not in the Bible", and then we can all just call ourselves retards.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Wylted
1. Be respectful, ask questions to learn about the religions, but never to challenge any of them.

I do personally agree that the presence of atheists within a religious section has really ruined these topics altogether over the years. But there are some here that aren't just contributing to harass, the atheists that are interested in spiritual ideas because they really don't know or understand them are the best kinds of people. It's the obsessed, militant weirdos, I'll mention some from the past so as not to call anyone out that is here now. But atheists like Bulproof, Goldtop, Ruvdraba and all those who come into the discussions with presumptions and assertions that may or may not apply and who are just acting on their weird compulsions as they have no interest in truth or what could be true. And there's quite a few here that soil up what could have been decent topics. 
They have chips on their shoulders and so they lash out on innocent Theists just here to have a good time and share some interesting ideas and observations. They carry over their anger and outrage of their past experiences and take it out on anyone who believes in God. I've come to realize that many atheists grew up in a  Christian environment, and because of their outrage and resentment for their own parents for forcing them to do and think certain ways they come to forums like these just to tear Theists new buttholes. 
What kind of way is that to find out the truth in something or discover what could be possible? then it's no longer about evidence, reason, logic, honest debate or sensibility it's just about their little temper tantrums and piss poor attitudes because they probably think they were emotionally abused and even if they were I don't want any part of it because I'm not here to abuse anyone and lead anyone away from what is real and true. I let these bullies run all over me for years without ever raising a hand or even insulting anyone back. Then I realized that being a nice guy simply did not matter and I've lost much of my zeal and respect for atheists. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@zedvictor4
I really wish you people would realize we don't care you don't believe in anything. The problem is is you come here and bully people who do. That's why you need to go away and on occasion let the theist have one post where we can talk without you coming in and saying you're all bunch of mentally ill liars and we hate you because you're all that's wrong with the world.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@EtrnlVw
If you don't think the other atheist here are doing the exact same thing they did only nicely then you are clueless. 
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@zedvictor4
atheists are no longer welcome here, leave now. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
“People say, 'I'm going to sleep now,' as if it were nothing. But it's really a bizarre activity. 'For the next several hours, while the sun is gone, I'm going to become unconscious, temporarily losing command over everything I know and understand. When the sun returns, I will resume my life.'

If you didn't know what sleep was, and you had only seen it in a science fiction movie, you would think it was weird and tell all your friends about the movie you'd seen.

They had these people, you know? And they would walk around all day and be OK? And then, once a day, usually after dark, they would lie down on these special platforms and become unconscious. They would stop functioning almost completely, except deep in their minds they would have adventures and experiences that were completely impossible in real life. As they lay there, completely vulnerable to their enemies, their only movements were to occasionally shift from one position to another; or, if one of the 'mind adventures' got too real, they would sit up and scream and be glad they weren't unconscious anymore. Then they would drink a lot of coffee.'

So, next time you see someone sleeping, make believe you're in a science fiction movie. And whisper, 'The creature is regenerating itself.”

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
then you are clueless

Perhaps I am lol, I'd rather not lump anyone into the same category until they prove they belong there. I mean, I don't like it when I'm lumped into a category just for my beliefs so I wouldn't want to do that even with an atheist. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt...There are some here I do like and respect. You might be right though, but I do prefer if they are nice about it. I can't deal with punks and snot noses very well, I think attitude goes a long way. 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Wylted

Wylted,

YOUR OUTRIGHT UNGODLY QUOTE, AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN? NOT!: "I believe he is referring to the son, but he may be describing the explosion of light from the big bang."

How dare you blaspheme Jesus the Christ in being our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, in making fun of His 2 differentCreations in Genesis by stating that the light was relating to the Big Bang?!  There was NO Big Bang because Jesus created the earth and the universe, remember? 

It is truly sad to watch pseudo-christians like "Wylted" turn away from direct biblical axioms, whereas he will pay upon Judgment Day for sure, praise Jesus' revenge!
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
How curious that allegedly tolerant people find dissenting views a threat to their existence. Why? Of what are you afraid?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@949havoc
Well I can't speak for others, but I would assume the average person entering a public discussion forum to expose a wide variety of beliefs aren't "afraid". Why even come to debate beliefs and discuss them if one is scared of what they may hear or encounter?? I don't think that's the issue really. I think people are finally getting tired of the supposed "open-minded" showing up to completely dismiss the possibility God exists and not consider that spiritual phenomenon might have truth to it.
I mean what's the point in even coming to a forum tailored for spiritual concepts and discussion just to claim atheism/materialism, I mean it's always Atheist vs Theist in almost every thread. Personally it's getting old being a target for close-minded one-dimensional thinkers who parade themselves as intellectually superior.
It's getting to the point where we might as well create a separate forum just for atheists to moan and groan about God not existing lol, and how they feel believers are mentally ill. On the other hand I've been in this game for probably too long, it would be a nice change to collaborate and explore instead of playing the "God does not exist God is a delusion" game. It's nearly impossible to not have some goober come in a normal thought provoking conversation and start rehearsing nonsense.
Not only that, but there's always a battle of insults to every topic. Why does everything have to be fight or war? 

949havoc
949havoc
-->
@EtrnlVw
Personally it's getting old being a target for close-minded one-dimensional thinkers who parade themselves as intellectually superior. 
Isn't a target targeted by close-minds likely to be missed? Being one-dimensional, they're likely to hit themselves.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@EtrnlVw
I mean what's the point in even coming to a forum tailored for spiritual concepts and discussion just to claim atheism/materialism,
The exact same reason Mormons knock on the doors of strangers.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@949havoc
How curious that allegedly tolerant people find dissenting views a threat to their existence. Why? Of what are you afraid?
We allow dissenting views in the philosophy section. It will not be tolerated here
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@EtrnlVw
It's getting to the point where we might as well create a separate forum just for atheists to moan and groan about God not existing lol
Precisely. That is what the philosophy forum is for
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@3RU7AL
Are you saying you want to solicit atheism in a religion forum? whatever man. I'm not a Mormon, I'm not here to harass people or taunt atheists. I just came here originally because DDO turned into a shit fest where obsessed weirdo atheists bombarded every discussion and an insane Hindu took over the entire forum. I'm one of the original members here to participate and it was our hope we could establish a decent, intellectual place where everyone could have a great time. 

As sure as the sun shines, the loonies followed us over here and even though some of them were banned it's really not much better than our former retard show was. And TBH it's not just obsessed atheists, there's a couple of real strange I-have-no-clue-what-the-hell-they-are nutballs that are Bible-crazed freaks. One has severe reading comprehension issues, thinks he's some hero exposing passages he really has no clue about and the other might be an atheist acting like an asinine Bible Thumper who obviously has some real communication problems. 
One atheist here cannot for the life of him come up with a single original thought lol, he just follows us around posting stupid quotes and one-liners. I could challenge any one of his silly quotes but will it do any good? of course not, because he's one of those obsessed loonies that have no plans of an intellectual exchange that could change his worldview. He just wants to be here to vent his obvious daddy issues. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@3RU7AL
The only reason the RELIGION category even exists is because we'd like to try and keep the kinds of people it attracts OUT of the PHILOSOPHY forum.

This is idiotic and is seriously part of the problem. The topic of existence and reality is obviously directly related to religious ideals. Religion and religious propositions make up a large percentage of philosophical inquiry and always has, so what the hell do you want? a bunch of snot-nosed atheists blowing smoke up each other butts about materialism?? well why don't we just create an atheist forum altogether since they can't seem to keep their noses where they belong?

I've given a lot of very intriguing and interesting things to ponder over the years and just for yal, I keep religious dogma at bay so as to not disturb atheists allergic reactions to any particular religious source but it doesn't matter does it? I'm just simply lumped into their category of another dumb believer, swept aside as another piece of theist trash. What's the point in even trying to be original and creative to spoon feed the baby brats? here you want us out of the philosophy forum yet here you are in our part of the cite to complain, WTF?
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Wylted
It will not be tolerated here
To treat dissent by censure is the sure sign that you're afraid of something atheists represent. What is it and why are you afraid of it.? It is, after all, just dissenting opinion. Does that mean you're afraid of ideas with which you disagree? And you allege to already be the president of this outfit? Sad state of affairs. I'm therefore doubtful of whatever confidence you have in theism, and of whatever platform you stand on as a candidate.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Methinks that Poly takes things a bit too seriously.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Wylted
Where did the light on the first day come from?

I believe he is referring to the son, but he may be describing the explosion of light from the big bang.

So you don't know then.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@949havoc
I hereby declare to all atheists: This is a free forum. State your case as you always have.
Careful! Rag may ban you. He says if a member asks to be left alone, it is a CoC violation to post to his thread. He has already banned at least one member on that premise.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@949havoc
To treat dissent by censure is the sure sign that you're afraid of something atheists represent. What is it and why are you afraid of it.? It
That sort of dissent belongs in the philosophy section. Us theists are welcome to post there as well, so that bs should still be challenged
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@zedvictor4
Me thinks that this is just a playground for you and that's why you think everybody is so serious because you don't have anything important in your life that you like to talk about or fight for, but that's okay I don't expect much from you.
RationalMadman
Debates: 570
RationalMadman
-->
@3RU7AL
Does a parent "owe" their offspring nourishment and protection ?

Does a child "owe" their parent lifelong servitude in return ?
So, unless the parent was neglectful, abusive, a mix of the two or a unique and different kind of toxic then I don't see why overall a child shouldn't grow up to eventually in some ways as much as is feasible, take care of the parents as they age.

That seems pretty much a 'yes' but if the parents were particularly nasty or the financial situation and life or mental health situation of the one who owes the other isn't great, then things get rearranged.

That's also why I'm left-wing, since I recognise that not every parent, child and standard arranged win-win scenario is going to be feasibly capable of repaying the other. That's where the state needs to step in and help those tossed aside by bad luck.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Wylted
Atheists don't like to be told what to do

And you can herd them like cats
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
DebateArt is an entertainment for sure.

Not that my comments are not sincere.

And  I certainly  don't regard an online debate site as the appropriate location to exhibit the "important" aspects of my private life.

That would be shallow.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes I can see we're being a bully isn't shallow at all
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Stephen
St.....So you don't know then.

God/Universe eternally exists as finite set of occupied space.  Simple concept to grasp.

...energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transformed....see 1st law of thermodynamics, which only directly relates to observed time reality that, is associated with sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/\/\/ of existence.

The postive shaped (  )  Gravity (  ) is ultra-micro and remains non-quantised and non-quantified.

The negative shaped )( Dark Energy  )( is ultra-micro and remains non-quantised and non-quantified.

................................................................space(> * <) (> * <)space...................................................

i = Meta-space { Metaphysical-1/spirit-1 } mind/intellect/concepts  ex concepts of God, Time, Universe, Dogs, Cats etc

* * = bilateral consciousness associated with animal kingdom with woman being the most complex animal

(  ) = Gravity outer semi-Great Circle of a torus outer peak of curvature associated with all prime{p} numbers except 2 and 3

)( = Dark Energy inner semi-Great Circle of a torus inner peak of curvature

outer.........1.......................5p......7p...................11p.......13p......................17p........
-
-
inside...0.................................'6'..................................12.........................................}{18}{....
inside....................3p.................................9......................................15.........................
-
-
inner.................2p........4.....................8.........10.........................14........16.....................

3p, 5p, 7p, 9, 8, 4 with nucleus '6' is first irregular hexagon if we do not consider 0{ non-counting number }, 1 { first non-prime counting number }, 2p { only even prime number }.

We have in Universe, {18} kinds of quark and }18{ kinds of anti-quark total 36.

So above we have;

four level/line format pattern,

four nucleated { 6, 9, 12, 15 } hexagons, that, overlap two other each,

four nucleated { 12-around-1 equi-distant points } hexagons sharing a common center point defined the Vector Equlibrium aka the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron LINK,

the spherical VE is the only polyhedron whose four internal hexagonal plane areas, are equal to surface area of the VE being defined --Archimedes first to discover this---,

Arthur Young { inventor of Bell helicopter } used four level/line format ---did not include 0--- and developed his ' Reflexive Universe ' ideas LINK,

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I can change from atheist to theist to agnostic in a afternoon. 
I have had this ability since i was like 10 or something.
Sooooooo  for the next 5 mins i will believe in god and  be one of them seventh day advent Christians. 
Then boooooooommmmm. 
At the  Five minutes and one second mark I'm agnostic.   
I'll do it hey. 
I too like to live life dangerously. 

I believe in god starting from
Now. 

No
Now.

Good game 
Good game.

NOW. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
See. 
For the last five mins i believed in god. 
I feel fine. 
Im currently agnos now. 

To be a Christian ya just gotta say. I'm a Christian hey guys ?
Thats how it works right 
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Very pleased you have entertained yourself. Now tell me how that's different from premature efactulation?