Vanilla Mafia DP 1

Author: Discipulus_Didicit

Total: 315
Evilgenius
Debates: 0
Evilgenius
-->
@whiteflame
You are on my scum pile already. Why do you wanna eliminate me? I’m Vanila. 

Vtl WF

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I love mafia drama
He’s being a retard for no reason lol but hey I’m all for lynching retards
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I actual sorta town read Luna for what he’s doing. He’s drawing behavior so that town can start reacting and forming reads and such on different players based on their reaction to Luna’s post. It gets the game going behaviorally so we can narrow down scum. 
So you’re team Luna got it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You still haven't qouted me, so let's both admit that you are taking something I probably said widely out of context to fit your narrative here. I recall a recent conversation with you where I lectured you about why I thought it was silly that you didn't like vanilla roles. I remember a conversation with you about how websites like mafiascum, and mafiauniverse aren't as role heavy as DART, and it makes for better games. I don't think I specifically said I aim to have every game be vanilla games ever. You are probably making that part up. That said I am not opposed to playing vanilla games. The policy lynch I am suggesting on you has nothing to do with this being a vanilla game however. It has to do with me and you being stubborn pricks and being likely to engage in long back and forths that are invetibaly going to clutter a game, because you are too much of a cvnt to ever not have the last word, so you repeat the same worthless gibberish that makes you seem like you are smart because you had the last word when you likely responded with some sh1tty one liner that repeats yourself and doesn't even touch on my points. You probably think this is debating, and feel incredibly smart. It's not.  You aren't. You are destroying mafia, and I am too stubborn at my own fault to let you continue to get away with this in every fvcking  game we play, so this is my suggested alternative. Let's get it out of the way day phase one until you either learn your lesson, or we just always potentially hurt town by your inane stubborn-ness. 
See here’s the thing. No one is gonna read this. If you wanna be an asshole when our arguments have literally never been when we are both town that’s on you. 

Or one of us could be scum and the other town. It's only harmful if we are both town, but let's be honest, if we are both town we are going to do this every game and hurt town anyway. So is the net harm really all that bad? And if it is, you know, you could be the beacon of change here and stop being a stubborn prick. Then we can move on from doing this every fvcking game.
We both haven’t been town and argued for quite some time now. And I’m more than happy to continue this streak if you don’t want to do it either. If I’m stubborn I’m just one side of the coin.

It's mostly you. The last like 5 games, you've chosen to respond to every little fucking thing I say, and you never reply intelligently, it's always one liners that repeat yourself and don't have anything close to a clever argument. This is a game within the game for you. I am just indulging in your bad habit, which is also a flaw from me. I am admitting it. But its unanimously non-beneficial to town and town get hurt by me and you arguing like this every time. So let's just amputate the infected arm dp1 and have one of us lynched for the betterment of all.
This is just abundantly false. I’ve had a motive to do it every game. Fast Food you were scum and therefore it’s my job to convince town. Pokémon I was scum so it’s my job to divert town. You can get yourself lynched all day - better yet: just don’t signup lol if you’re so worried.

Disc was literally complaining about not being able to catch up because of this shit in the pokemon game. So yeah it hurts town.
Helped scum (me) though. If he doesn’t want to put the same amount of effort then that’s on him.

Dude you literally argue with me every game, because you like it. And I indulge you because I can't help it. You argued me even in the game we fucking agreed on misterchris. You are so stubborn and up your own ego that this is inevitable.
No it’s cause I’m trying to convince Town why I’m right and you’re wrong. We were arguing over my affiliation when I know I’m town. It’s mafia, that’s how the game works. If you want to be lynched every game DP1 keep on with the act.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Im not gonna vote either of you but what Luna is saying/trying to do is town
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
@whiteflame
@drlebronski
@Evilgenius
Pick a side or let’s start another wagon and ignore the Lunatic in the room
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Im not gonna vote either of you but what Luna is saying/trying to do is town
Ok then let’s move on to someone else
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Lunatic started the argument for no reason besides to OMGUS after I asked Wylted if he wants to lynch him. Still townread him?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
See here’s the thing. No one is gonna read this. If you wanna be an asshole when our arguments have literally never been when we are both town that’s on you. 
You proved an example of arguing with me when we were both town for the sake of arguing with me. The fact that you ignored that brick of text and responded with a one liner thus proving my point is fvcking hilarious btw. 

We both haven’t been town and argued for quite some time now. And I’m more than happy to continue this streak if you don’t want to do it either. If I’m stubborn I’m just one side of the coin.
This is a dick measuring contest for you. The fact that you are saying you are more than happy to continue this streak is proof of that lol. This is all posturing. This is a game for inside the game, and you fvcking love it. 

This is just abundantly false. I’ve had a motive to do it every game. Fast Food you were scum and therefore it’s my job to convince town. Pokémon I was scum so it’s my job to divert town. You can get yourself lynched all day - better yet: just don’t signup lol if you’re so worried.
You arguing with me now is all the proof I need that this is an ego trip for you. It doesn't matter who is town or who is scum here. You want to have the last word, no matter what it takes, even if it means losing. And if town loses you get to blame me for this or someone else. You being right in the end game is so important to you that the genuine purpose of the game is absolutely lost. You think you won that argument with supa because you had the last word in the endgame thread didn't you? That's all winning is to you, is getting the last word. I am not gonna give you what you want. You can keep posturing and saying you always knew who scum were and that everything was an easy solve because you are too small to admit your a fragile human. But I'll keep calling you out on your bullshit. 

Helped scum (me) though. If he doesn’t want to put the same amount of effort then that’s on him.
Okay so you basically concede my entire point here then logically. If doing what we are doing now (which you are encouraging and egging on by saying "Im more than happy to continue this") is detrimental to the town, then me trying to policy lynch you for blatantly throwing is the most pro town thing I can do. So thanks for proving me right.

No it’s cause I’m trying to convince Town why I’m right and you’re wrong. We were arguing over my affiliation when I know I’m town. It’s mafia, that’s how the game works. If you want to be lynched every game DP1 keep on with the act.
If you really think you can convince people to lynch me while at the same time proving my point good luck. But if that happens it's still a win win, because other people have the capacity to ignore you, so my absence from the game will be less distracting for town, and I have accomplished my goal regardless. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
He’s being a retard for no reason lol but hey I’m all for lynching retards
Says the retarded Trump cultist. Irony X'D

Lunatic started the argument for no reason besides to OMGUS after I asked Wylted if he wants to lynch him. Still townread him?
Dismissing my entire argument with a one liner. Classic pie.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Evilgenius

Vtl WF

I'll vote for you as president of Dart if you help me lynch pie. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Vader
This game does force Pie to step out his comfort zone by analyzing behavior versus role analysis and then doing wrong theme analysis 
This is why I would rather lynch pie than Luna. If we lynch pie now, he can always say he is good at behavioral analysis, and we can't use this game to prove him wrong. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
you are literally going to die np1 if you are town. 

If you are not dead now, than you are scum and you will die dp2. 

So we probably only have to deal with this drama for this DP anyway, so no need to rush things.
Wylted
Wylted
guys, I'm tired. Like constantly lately. This game is going to suck. You thought inactivity was bad these other games. Wait until these noobs who have no power roles and only behavior to go off of, get a chance to post. 

The books will be bored, confused and useless at advancing the game. I say we just eliminate one today, and start guiding them on how to use lynch analysis and NK analysis, then work on explaining behavioral tells to the remaining noobs, which pie is one of. 
Wylted
Wylted
Vtl lebron
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Evilgenius

Vtl WF
Actually the response I was hoping for. OMGUS responses seem like they're pretty common for you in response to every vote against you, particularly if they're relatively baseless. Don't think you'd respond this way as scum, but considering I haven't seen you as scum, I can only lightly townread this response.

That being said, you shouldn't treat a VTL at this point as me trying to eliminate you. I'm spurring activity by roping you into the action. No one would join a lynch on you just because I happened to randomly select you out of the crowd anyway, so loosen up.

Unvote
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
As for this whole thing between Pie and Luna, maybe we should lynch one of you just to keep from digressing too much from the DP, but right now, I don't see a reason to escalate this. For now, you two try to play nice so that we can get something meaningful out of other players.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
As for this whole thing between Pie and Luna, maybe we should lynch one of you just to keep from digressing too much from the DP, but right now, I don't see a reason to escalate this. For now, you two try to play nice so that we can get something meaningful out of other players.
He started it 🤷‍♂️
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
you are literally going to die np1 if you are town. 

If you are not dead now, than you are scum and you will die dp2. 

So we probably only have to deal with this drama for this DP anyway, so no need to rush things.
See someone is smart
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Says the retarded Trump cultist. Irony X'D
Always bringing politics into it. Hope you’re like your mental patient in the White House.

Dismissing my entire argument with a one liner. Classic pie.
Clear and concise always wins. Hate to rain on your parade…again.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Vote Count

Pie (1/5) - Lunatic
Lunatic (1/5) - Pie
Whiteflame (1/5) - Evil
DrLebronski (1/5) - Wylted
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You proved an example of arguing with me when we were both town for the sake of arguing with me. The fact that you ignored that brick of text and responded with a one liner thus proving my point is fvcking hilarious btw. 
I already said we were lynching Chris anyways. We were arguing over my affiliation. As a townie im not allowed to defend myself?

This is a dick measuring contest for you. The fact that you are saying you are more than happy to continue this streak is proof of that lol. This is all posturing. This is a game for inside the game, and you fvcking love it.
You started this for no reason rather than scum hunting. I don’t have anything against you.

You arguing with me now is all the proof I need that this is an ego trip for you. It doesn't matter who is town or who is scum here. You want to have the last word, no matter what it takes, even if it means losing.
You can keep repeating what you’ve been saying just like and keep calling yourself out at the same time lol

And if town loses you get to blame me for this or someone else.
If you’re town you would have no reason to start this fiasco. It’s a vanilla game - behavior is king and that leaves a lot of room for misreads/disagreements 

You being right in the end game is so important to you that the genuine purpose of the game is absolutely lost. You think you won that argument with supa because you had the last word in the endgame thread didn't you? That's all winning is to you, is getting the last word. I am not gonna give you what you want. You can keep posturing and saying you always knew who scum were and that everything was an easy solve because you are too small to admit your a fragile human. But I'll keep calling you out on your bullshit.
I mean you yourself admitted I was right that it was painfully obvious Supa was scum. Idrc what he thinks. Objectively he was scummy and WF just made a mistake because he overthought it. I figured out scum as Chris. I got you and Poly. I had WF but died first when he was with Supa (Wylted was on the right track). I’ve been wrong about many reads (Bron last game). POE is an objective procedure.

If you really think you can convince people to lynch me while at the same time proving my point good luck. But if that happens it's still a win win, because other people have the capacity to ignore you, so my absence from the game will be less distracting for town, and I have accomplished my goal regardless.
You’re proving yourself wrong as well. You’re guilty of doing the exact same thing I’m doing. You just think big blocks of text prove you know what you’re saying but people are lazy. Know your audience.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
The books will be bored, confused and useless at advancing the game. I say we just eliminate one today, and start guiding them on how to use lynch analysis and NK analysis, then work on explaining behavioral tells to the remaining noobs, which pie is one of. 
There’s been four behavioral tells so far that I’ve noticed.

1. Luna OMGUS
2. Evil reply to WF
3. You being tired
4. Supa townreading Luna

Behavior is iffy no doubt about it which is why I was wrong with Bron last game and Earth before and you were wrong about Poly last game.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I already said we were lynching Chris anyways. We were arguing over my affiliation. As a townie im not allowed to defend myself?
There was literally no point the argument, we were already settled on lynching chris. My scum read on you was that you were inflating your read on chris from what it was originally to make it look like you were participating more than you were. You were literally inflating reality to make it look like you were more committed to his lynch than you actually were. All for the sake of your ego. I had stopped responding to you, because there was literally no point trying to convince you that you were scum especially before we knew Chris's flip. You were arguing with me for the sake of having the last word like you always do.

You started this for no reason rather than scum hunting. I don’t have anything against you.
Who says scum hunting can't also take place while we do this? If you argument is that it makes the day phase a mess, well I'll leave it up to you to fix that. I don't think you have it in you though. Your sense of pride is too large.

You can keep repeating what you’ve been saying just like and keep calling yourself out at the same time lol
I know I am equally guilty in doing this. But I am not going to stop. I am going to keep playing this game with you til you get tired of it and stop being a little bitch. I did the same thing to drafterman lol. At least with him it was intellectually stimulating. You are one of the worst debaters I've ever seen lol.

If you’re town you would have no reason to start this fiasco. It’s a vanilla game - behavior is king and that leaves a lot of room for misreads/disagreements 
You've proven to me that this fiasco is unavoidable. We are the two loudest in the room, so every game will be this way until you decide to grow up and suck up your pride. Which I doubt will happen, so let's do town a favor and just get this out of the way every game day phase 1. The game I stop doing it with you is the game I plan on vigging you or night killing you np1. 

I mean you yourself admitted I was right that it was painfully obvious Supa was scum. Idrc what he thinks. Objectively he was scummy and WF just made a mistake because he overthought it. I figured out scum as Chris. I got you and Poly. I had WF but died first when he was with Supa (Wylted was on the right track). I’ve been wrong about many reads (Bron last game). POE is an objective procedure.

Supa scum slipped and you also knew at that point was his affiliation was anyway because I had told you lol. You didn't figure out shit with chris, you got caught being lazy and inactive and doubled down on a read by stealing my own read of chris and pretending it was yours all along. Me and poly were associated due to his lack of activity, so we pretty much had to lock each other together. You didn't figure out anything, it was simple POE and it mathematically worked out that it had to be me/poly or you/whiteflame. Since you were town you would have obviously known it was me/poly, that was wylted's game to decide. 

You’re proving yourself wrong as well. You’re guilty of doing the exact same thing I’m doing. You just think big blocks of text prove you know what you’re saying but people are lazy. Know your audience.
I never said I wasn't doing my part to being guilty here, I just think you are the fundamental issue here. You will keep this going because you wanna show off how big of a fvcking dick you have, so go ahead lol. At least I am willing  to acknowledge that one of us getting lynched here is an overall benefit so this sh1t doesn't have to continue for more than a day phase. Get your rocks off by going at it with me and constantly trying to have the last word. I'll keep it going to. You don't care about mafia. You want to do this. This is what you really came here for lol. So let's do it. Whack off your tiny little pathetic wanker while you do it if it helps lmao. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
Always bringing politics into it. Hope you’re like your mental patient in the White House.
I never defended Biden at every turn like you do with Trump lol, that's the difference. You actually admire and look up to that fvck. You wanna bring insults into it and call me a retard but get offended when I call you a cultist. Hilarious!

Clear and concise always wins. Hate to rain on your parade…again.
It's not clear and concise, it's lazy and it makes you think you got the last word when in reality you don't respond to most of my actual argument. It's why your a shit debater lol
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I never defended Biden at every turn like you do with Trump lol, that's the difference
Liberals are winning, so we have to follow Reagan's principle of never swiping righy
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I never defended Biden at every turn like you do with Trump lol, that's the difference. You actually admire and look up to that fvck. You wanna bring insults into it and call me a retard but get offended when I call you a cultist. Hilarious!
You clearly haven’t read my posts all too well then. There are various criticisms I have of Donald Trump namely his appointees and advisors.

It's not clear and concise, it's lazy and it makes you think you got the last word when in reality you don't respond to most of my actual argument. It's why your a shit debater lol
I mean I never said I was a good debater lol. But clearly my arguments have reined supreme recently whether you look at Fast Food or Pokémon.

As I’ve said. I have no beef with you. I’ll counter your positions when they go against my beliefs. You can choose to accept that or keep on arguing. Either way they’re probably not gonna change.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Liberals are winning, so we have to follow Reagan's principle of never swiping righy
People like Luna who are offended by words on Twitter led to Hoe Joe 2020
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
@Polyglot
@drlebronski
@Evilgenius
Where y’all at?

Let’s get a wagon going to get reactions