Vanilla Mafia DP 1

Author: Discipulus_Didicit

Total: 315
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@drlebronski
Who do you want to lynch. Pick anyone except for people you townread, ideally scum read but null is fine too
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@ILikePie5
dont really have any reads rn and i dont care to read the paragraphs of you and luna arguing my biggest read is evilgenius since he did an OMGUS but as wf pointed out thats not unusual for him

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drlebronski
dont really have any reads rn
That’s ok. See if you notice behavior things that someone was doing previous game but not last game when they were town and vice versa.

and i dont care to read the paragraphs of you and luna
Don’t have to, no worries.

arguing my biggest read is evilgenius since he did an OMGUS but as wf pointed out thats not unusual for him
Yes I agree with the Evil read. Do you know what an OMGUS is? 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@ILikePie5
yea you told me in the endgame 4 last mafia
"oh my god you suck"
means that you sussed someone because that someone sussed you something like that.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
People like Luna who are offended by words on Twitter led to Hoe Joe 2020
I don't understand how anybody can vote democrat this election cycle. To reward them for pandering to rioters seems silly.

The talk of eliminating pay for police, and electing a party who literally has to pander to these people to win elections, seems like really fucked up and evil for anyone to vote for that.

Thank God it was Biden though. He may have dementia, and may be bought and paid for by corporations,  but at least he is a moderate. Perhaps the last electable moderate democrat.

Wylted
Wylted
let's lynch whoever is null and would suck at behavioral analysis like evil or lebron
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
lol F*ck you
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
Whiteface socks at it also, so open to that if you can be active
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
Lol no, but can you offer a reason to vtl me other than me being bad at behavioral analyis?
drlebronski
drlebronski
^
post 69
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
that's good enough a reason. It will be an issue at Mylo and LYLO
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
let's lynch whoever is null and would suck at behavioral analysis like evil or lebron
I think Evil is town. Bron I’d be open to
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
he ia not even claiming to be town, he is just saying it is a bad reason to lynch him. My experience says this is a scum tell
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s my ninth wedding anniversary and I’m not super available as a result. I’ll pick up my engagement here tomorrow.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
he ia not even claiming to be town, he is just saying it is a bad reason to lynch him. My experience says this is a scum tell
I think it’s null. Same reason as the Poly stuff last game 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
okay, im town wtf do you want?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
you seem defensive for some reason. Who do you think is scum?
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
Sorry for defending myself??

Again my strongest scum is evil
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
I'm open to that lynch also. Get some people on board. I'll go with whatever person is easiest to lynch, if I perceive they will be a problem at Mylo or lylo
Evilgenius
Debates: 0
Evilgenius
I am Vanilla &  I’m suggesting that we lynch WF so as to have the game move forward. We( town) are still the majority so a little sacrifice won’t cripple us. This lynch will help us narrow down our scum target since reading anyone is very tough at this moment. 

Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@Evilgenius
I am Vanilla &  I’m suggesting that we lynch WF so as to have the game move forward. We( town) are still the majority so a little sacrifice won’t cripple us. This lynch will help us narrow down our scum target since reading anyone is very tough at this moment. 
This seems both out of character for you and a little eager for a Lynch. Also having to point out the fact that you are town seems unnecessary. 
Polyglot
Polyglot
I’m willing to keep both Luna and pie alive because although their back and forth takes up pages of the day phase it also brings forth some conversation. They could also both be scum distracting town from an actual goal. 

But I say possible lynch for today is either Evilgenius or Drlebronski.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
Whichever seems less active hunting scum is who I would go for. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, up early so I can give some thoughts.

I can’t say that I see It Evil as a viable lynch choice based on his behavior so far. This looks just like his play from two games ago where he OMGUS’d Disc, and he was town there.

We could still choose between Luna and Pie, though that will depend on how much we feel their disagreements are hampering us. So far, I think not enough to warrant doing anything about it.

Wylted is active enough that I’d hesitate to get rid of him. Active scum hunting this early seems to be a stronger town tell for him.

That leaves Poly, Supa and Bron. I could see a lynch on any of those, though if I was basing it solely on activity, Bron or Supa would be it. Bron has mentioned Evil’s response to me as his sole analysis of the DP so far, and Supa hasn’t said anything meaningful aside from giving his impressions of the Luna/Pie spat.
Evilgenius
Evilgenius
-->
@Polyglot
Yes! A lynch is gonna give us many clues .. trust me on this 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Evilgenius
Yes! A lynch is gonna give us many clues .. trust me on this 
Why should we trust you?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Catching up this DP. Right now since like post 53 my only real read is a lean town on Luna
Vader
Vader
-->
@Evilgenius
Why are you so adament on lynching Whiteflame to move the game forward?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Evilgenius
Why would this lynch give us any clues. We have no NP actions as town since it's an all vanilla game.
Vader
Vader
I'm not a fan of Wylted's lynch the bad behavioral reader players. I think Wylted is focused on trying to win as town which is why I could put this as town, but also it could be twisted as Wylted is trying to lynch as much people as possible as scum. I can't tell behaviorally atm. 

Also I disagree with Wylted's policy. I think it's important to give every player a chance. This could be a benefit to site so people can lynch off behavior versus mechanics of the game in general. I feel like this site relies too heavily on the latter and uses behavior as a side note to the role thing. I think behavior is way more consistent of a lynch primer over anything else