What makes an atheist obsessed with religion?

Author: janesix

Total: 188
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
Obvious that you spend hours here? How is that obvious?

*queue vague lie*

Goldtop
Goldtop
The bigger question here is why are you theists obsessed with lying?
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
Of course it is obvious, like it is obvious you do. We ALL can see how much time everyone spends on here. Including you, dummy. Who spends at least TWICE the amount of time here, comparing our forum posts. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
We ALL can see how much time everyone spends on here.
Funny, you just made my point about lying. No, you can't see how much time anyone spends here, liar.

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
Awe, Goldie is embarrassed about how much time he spends"debating" with theists about a God he doesnt believe in. You are hilarious!
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
I'm embarrassed for people like you who can't make a point unless they lie. It shows, like this thread, your level of intelligence and how religions have turned peoples brains into mush.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Goldtop
So, do you believe that humans will not be silly if the powers that be outlawed 'religion'?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Plisken
It's about educating people to bad ideologies, not about outlawing those ideologies.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Goldtop
What is a bad ideology if you don't mind? and compared to what exactly? are you under the impression your personal ideology is what is good?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Plisken
Well the word doesn't just apply to Theism, but all ideas that form worldviews. 

Ideology-
"a system of ideas and ideals
the science of ideas; the study of their origin and nature"
Plisken
Plisken
I'm not sure I understand the term ideology in a religious context
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Plisken
What is a religious context, if not an idea or system of ideals? 
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@EtrnlVw
A way of life
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Plisken
Sure, but not without a system of ideas FIRST correct? what good would a way of life be without knowing what that way was?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Plisken
In case you are wondering, I do in fact label spirituality a way of life without any doubt. But first, there was a system of ideas that presented that way of life...
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Plisken
An ideology is a collection of beliefs and values that an individual or group holds. communism, fascism and religions are all bad ideologies, for example.
Goldtop
Goldtop
EtrnlwVw bleats: What is a bad ideology if you don't mind? and compared to what exactly? are you under the impression your personal ideology is what is good?
Excuse me? You talking to me? Didn't you just rant about me stalking and harassing you, and now here you are engaging me again? Will you be using this opportunity to claim that I'm stalking you if I respond to your questions? This is just one of many reasons why you're incredibly dishonest and deceitful.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Grugore
Oooooh the boogymen that frighten children Ooooooooooh
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Grugore
Hell doesn't exist, when you die you are dead, deal with it.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@janesix
Says you and how do you purport to know how long anyone spends on this site?
disgusted
disgusted
@ET

Any reason this does not apply to you Mr. High Road? Since when are you the authority on what is reality and what is not? Try again....
Can the class spell IRONY? bwuahahahahahaha

disgusted
disgusted
@ET
Lol, it's okay, he doesn't even know what evidence means or consists of. So he will never know there is evidence he spends hours in the religion forum that he finds ridiculous and delusional. He might not even know there is evidence he fills up 99% of my notifications. But no, no obsession there....

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Since when are you the authority on what is reality and what is not? Try again...

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@disgusted
Hell doesn't exist, when you die you are dead, deal with it.

Hell doesn't exist like prisons do not exist lol, get real atheist. You'll be quite surprised when your flesh hits the dirt. That's not a threat BTW, it is a treat. One that you will find pretty fascinating. You can be an atheist all you like, but your consciousness will pull away from the physical body at death and only then will you realize you made mockery of all of us for no good reason. 
disgusted
disgusted
@ET
And you will now present evidence in support of this fairy tale. bwuahahahahahaha
It's unfortunate that you will not be surprised when you're dead because you'll be dead.LOL
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@disgusted
The evidence has always been there. 
disgusted
disgusted
@ET
Surprise, surprise, you can't present evidence in support of your fairy tale. Everybody knew that I was just letting you confirm it.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@disgusted
Everybody? you mean in your secret world you were hoping I was somehow wrong lol? no little bully, you may not know it but I am for you. Doesn't matter what you mock, you are soul just like we all are and we all have the same destiny in knowing what is true. Some take longer than others but that is irrelevant. 
disgusted
disgusted
@ET
And that destiny is death, oblivion. No matter how scared that makes you, your fairy tales only pacify your fears while you are alive because you will have no fears in oblivion. Deal with it like a grown up.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@disgusted
I'll let you know what my fears are, until then you follow what I actually say. 
disgusted
disgusted
@ET
I'll let you know what my fears are, until then you follow what I actually say. 
What? You want me to follow you flying around your imaginary godworlds? How funny is that? I'll tell you what your fears are because you are too dishonest to admit to them yourself. You have an irrational fear of death.