Gender and cancel culture.

Author: Bones

Total: 64
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Incel-chud
..." That's how sexual preference works. It's cultural "...
Some years back I recall reading that in Rome or Roman times, more plump women were  consider more attractive. Meybe that was based on the sculpture and and drawings from that area and time period.   Generally speaking plump is better for rough times when food may be scarce.

In 60's twiggy model culture ---LINK---  of thing became new thing. However, it is also more healthy to not eat too much ---I believe their is science behind that---.

Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
-->
@ebuc
Some years back I recall reading that in Rome or Roman times, more plump women were  consider more attractive

Popular misconception. The reason this exists is because all of the nude paintings of fat women. What people don't realize is the artists could not use nude female models, so they would paint nude men and add feminine styles of fat stores around the body, to make the painting look more feminine. I think this misconception is pushed by fat women who want to insist they look pretty by standards of men that used to exist.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Incel-chud
Ok, good to know. Thx

166 days later

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Bones
This entire gender binary and non-binary and LGBTQURHEAF&2042398hfaijsBDF culture are nothing more than a bunch of mental basket cases. 

Pandering to mental illness and making it normal through forced tolerance is de-evolution of humanity.